Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-13-2017, 05:14 PM
Minor League

I would be open to a joint diary. Could be cool.

I'd also be open to "light" version of multiplayer in which one person run the game, and the others just submit shows/roster moves to them. So a single person running a multi-character game.

Others could be as detailed as they like, from "run this for 4 minutes with focus here" to "who cares about the undercard, Roman's going over! LOLZ".

Anyone interested?
Unread 07-13-2017, 05:28 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by southside_hitmen View Post
Others could be as detailed as they like, from "run this for 4 minutes with focus here" to "who cares about the undercard, Roman's going over! LOLZ".
Roman's going over! LOLZ. is my booking strategy
Unread 07-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncrewed View Post
Roman's going over! LOLZ. is my booking strategy
It's a darn good strategy!
Unread 07-13-2017, 05:40 PM
Major League

I'm interested in a joint diary southside!
Unread 07-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Minor League

OK, some info from my end. First of all, sorry I wasn't more involved. Everything's fine, but I got SUPER busy the few days the draft happened. I made every effort to get lists posted as quickly as I could.

Meanwhile, here's the RSW TV/PPV schedule!

TV: Our weekly show will air each Wednesday night and be called "RSW Mayhem!" It'll go for two hours.

PPV: Our schedule is below, and all shows will take place on Saturdays. Shows with asterisks next to them denote ones where tournaments will take center stage (refer to page 5 for more information). All shows will be two and a half hours, with the exception of our season finale, RSW Beckoning of a New Day, which will be three hours.

January, Week 1: RSW Sunrise Classic*
February, Week 4: RSW Test of Fighting Spirit
April, Week 1: RSW Rikidozan Memorial*
May, Week 4: RSW Dawn of Summer
July, Week 1: RSW Miracle Violence Connection Classic*
August, Week 4: RSW Fan Festival
October, Week 1: RSW Mitsuharu Misawa Memorial*
November, Week 4: RSW Beckoning of a New Day (SEASON FINALE)
Unread 07-14-2017, 03:04 AM
Phenom

Any participation that would take up any significant amount of time in terms of writing is out for me. I'm happy to give input, let you know how things are going in my save assuming I have time to get it going, answer questions like "what would WWJ owner/booker the Great Sasuke do?", but I can't make the commitment to take part in any collaborative writing project, even if it sounds rad.
Unread 07-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Avalanche View Post
Any participation that would take up any significant amount of time in terms of writing is out for me. I'm happy to give input, let you know how things are going in my save assuming I have time to get it going, answer questions like "what would WWJ owner/booker the Great Sasuke do?", but I can't make the commitment to take part in any collaborative writing project, even if it sounds rad.
Likewise; this is pretty much my exact situation, too.
Unread 07-14-2017, 07:48 PM
Hall of Fame

Data Update: Working on adding in events & belts today and tomorrow. Popularity will also be worked on after the events & belts are completed. A short test game will also be used by myself to make sure everything plays well.
Unread 07-16-2017, 10:22 PM
Hall of Fame

THE DATA IS HERE!

Data: https://www.sendspace.com/file/na8g7n

GFX (Additional Pics to add to the SAMPP): https://www.sendspace.com/file/lz3k9v
Unread 07-17-2017, 12:51 AM
Minor League

Thanks for your hard work Uncrewed
Unread 07-17-2017, 01:34 AM
Phenom

Thank you Uncrewed! I've taken a quick look at WWJ and I don't see anything looking out of place at first glance.
Unread 07-17-2017, 03:40 AM
Minor League

It all looks good. I'll eventually post a diary once I get a few months in.

I tweaked the data slightly in my game. Nothing spectacular just minor game tweaks with 12 really obscure workers and one who it just made sense to tweak.

When people were using my list they skipped over 3 workers who I had plans for - Jinny Coture, Jessica Love & Estrilla Divina. All as part of my plan to represent diversity (Indian, Transgender and Drag Queen respectively). So I've made them available in Australia in my game so I can hire them somewhere along the track. None are particularly good but I just wanted to try to do something more expansive world wise.

I ended up with one of the 4 Brazilian workers I had listed so I just tweaked the other 3 so they can work in Australia if I go ahead with a Brazilian stable. One NXT girl, one TNA borderline girl and a enhancement talent from Mexico, again nothing special (although the girl from the Mae Young is kinda cute).

I added Xia Li, Zeda and Kavita Devi all of whom Fleisch is planning to add in future updates. Again diversity is the reason so that I can have the 2 Chinese girls and an extra Indian girl in game.

Added Mark Silva as an extra Australian (not sure if Fleisch is adding him right now). He's a fairly average big man but has worked as a announcer and colour in sports journalism and Australia has no announcers at all and one colour person so I gave him 30% on those 2 stats and he's there just in case my announcers die or something.

When I added Jessica Love to Australia I remembered she was Finnish but not her name - I ended up making 2 other Finnish females as available in Australia just for the sake of it (Aurora and Sara Elektra). Maybe I can do an angle with girls with outlandish hair (such natural shades of fire engine red and bright green they have)

I also made Maryse available in Australia given the Miz is now working there but since she is gainfully employed elsewhere I don't intend to hire her at this stage.

Oh in game the WWWA jut uses the default C-verse WWA Australia logo.

I start the game ranked number 3 in the world - Woo Hoo - with PCW clear number 1. Way to draft Southside. Dr. A's WWJ is 10th but has such a solid Japanese roster - the vagaries of the game mean that it's so Japanese centric that it doesn't have that cut through elsewhere. I'm considered only Regional again because of the games vagaries but am very close to Cult. I'm going to spend my money upgrading my network locally and hopefully with my strong coverage worldwide and my rosters solid pop everywhere I'll be able to grow. My hardest task will be navigating the early days.
Unread 07-17-2017, 05:18 AM
Low Minors

Notes: I did set the "worker creation" to very low, starting 2018. Also i try to simulate 10 Years, with an short overview after each year. If there are any questions, feel free to ask them. I will try to answer them.

Watcher Save End of Year 2017

Wrestler of the Year: Brock Lesnar with an average rating of 96. (PCW)

Company of the Year: Dynamite USA (DUSA)

Team of the Year: Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan) (PCW)

Match of the Year: Omega defeat. Okada with an mr. of 99 (WWJ)

Show of the Year: DUSA Blowing S***t Up 2017 (DUSA)

Young Wrestler of the Year: Dragon Lee II (PCW)

Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Kurt Angle (DUSA)

Female Wrestler of the Year: Mayu Iwatani (PCW)

Independent Wrestler of the Year: Scott Steiner

Manager of the Year: Konnan (DWA)

Announcer of the Year: Jim Ross (PCW)

Colour Commentator of the Year: Paul Heyman (PCW)

Referee of the Year: Earl Hebner (EKW)
Unread 07-17-2017, 07:31 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardelli View Post

Match of the Year: Omega defeat. Okada with an mr. of 99 (WWJ)
Looks legit.

DUSA and PCW looks dominant. Is that reflected in popularity and such as well? How's it going in Japan? Are WWJ dying a slow death squeezed between two giants?
Unread 07-17-2017, 08:47 AM
Low Minors

@Dr_Avalanche WWJ ist doing well. At the moment they are on national level and the 9th best company based on importance. Still they are behind WRP but left RSW in the dust.

At the end of 2018 Shibata is Heavyweight Champion and KUSHIDA is Junior Champion.

DUSA has conquered PCW and is now the only company on international level. Steph and Shane are doing a great job. PCW is still a strong force but Paul Heyman cant get the maximum out of their Strong Style Product.

Watcher Save End of Year 2018

Wrestler of the Year: CM Punk with an average rating of 94. (PCW)

Company of the Year: Dynamite USA (DUSA)

Team of the Year: Kevin Steen & CM Punk (PCW)

Match of the Year: CM Punk defeat. C.McGregor with an mr. of 99 (PCW)

Show of the Year: SSWA Heavyweight Grand Prix 18 (WWJ)

Young Wrestler of the Year: Dragon Lee II (DUSA, former PCW)

Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Rey Mysterio (PCW, deceased Sep.18)

Female Wrestler of the Year: Mayu Iwatani (PCW)

Most Improved Company of the Year: Dynamite USA (DUSA)

Independent Wrestler of the Year: Dave Bautista (DUSA, P.P.A contract)

Manager of the Year: Paul Heyman (PCW)

Announcer of the Year: Mauro Ranallo (DUSA)

Colour Commentator of the Year: Milano Collection A.T. (WWJ)

Referee of the Year: Mike Chioda (DUSA)