Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Living Legend

Lloyd Banks & Warren Lydecker VS The Drifters

The Australian Peopleís Party VS The Horror Show

Number One Contender Match
Molokai Milk VS Vantage VS Seeker
Unread 01-01-2018, 02:55 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolf101 View Post
Interesting interlude about Hardcore Henderson. My guess is he is going to get released eventually, so you may just look to have him lose to some of the younger wrestlers you want to push in the meantime.

As for APP, it happens. You don't have a tag title yet, so it's not like there's an automatic spot for them to work towards. Plus, they are both young enough where they've got plenty of time to learn still.
Yeah spot on call about APP, they don't need to find a place right away on the card. That is something I have realised doing a really fleshed out game is that sometimes people just don't have a place and that is okay.

Quote:
White Wasp VS Gareth Case
Going along with my previous thought, White Wasp seems like a good candidate to beat Henderson in a blow off of this feud. There's also a chance Chase ends up feuding with Henderson afterwards, so you may want to keep him strong with a win here, but I'm thinking it's the former.
Scary accurate foresight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Lucrativo View Post
Doubt that Void will falter at the first hurdle. I think a strong win here should be enough to cement Void and his new alliance as a major threat.
Probably not the strongest victory to establish the newly formed alliance but you were right about wanting to establish the alliance more and looking back on it the DQ win and running off probably wasn't the best way to achieve that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
The White Wasp sounds like someone that would be a villain in a Spider-Man movie, but I think he gets a win here
He certainly fits the comic book theme, I would love to eventually incorporate that sort of theme into a storyline.
Unread 01-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Super Star

Quote:
You said it was a mistake when the Drifters lost to a random pairing on the first show, so I'll take them here.

Quote:
Kerr has the most potential of anyone in the match, but his partner is real bad (at least initially) and The Horror Show are getting pushed.

Quote:
Seeker seems to be building a feud with Vantage, and even if that weren't the case I'd still take Milk on name value.
Unread 01-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Low Minors

Drifters stay hot and Banks continues to struggle

Horror show are still building, and they've got the champ in their corner

The Milkman's losing streak has to end somewhere. Vantage and Seeker will occupy one another--and I doubt Seeker's first priority is winning the match--so that should provide Milk a good opportunity to get right.
Unread 01-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Minor League

Taking the Drifters here partly because I like the name, partly because the Merc having spent time to get in great shape and mostly because the Banker and the Attorney (Lydecker) just havenít done anything.

Going with the bad guys here, because evil always beats good as good is dumb

He doesnít want the Seekers help but he gets the win by it anyway. I think Milkman is your guy that you are looking at, but part of the fun is the super hero title chase. Getting through some adversity and the Seeker is that adversity
Unread 01-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Low Minors

– Molokai Milk –

Molokai Milk made his way out to the audience, and for the first time SSW drew over 100 fans. 101 fans to be precise, but certainly it was a milestone. Molokai Milk couldn’t help but smile and show off to the crowd a little as they chanted “Got Milk” during his entrance. He got into the ring with a mic in hand and took a more serious tone. As he began to speak it didn’t sound like he was addressing the crowd, he was addressing Pete Moriarty and The Void.

Molokai Milk: Well let’s face it. The last couple months have been a total bust. Firstly, I get screwed out of the SSW World Championship when The Horror Show interfere in my match against The Void. Then to make up for that, what do I get? I get paired up with a random guy from backstage. Now this isn’t a slight at Lloyd because the kid is great, but we were up against former Zen Harmony Tag-Team Champions. But that is beside the point, instead of me having a 1 on 1 match with The Void, that honour is given to someone else. I deserve a rematch against The Void.

– Vantage –

Just as Molokai finishes his speech, Vantage comes out joining him in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Vantage: Milk, you’re right. You do deserve a shot at The Void, however my debut match here I was screwed out of a win when he used the ropes. Then, this past month I was screwed again out of the title when he chose to get counted out, but I won that match. I deserve a shot as much as you do Milk.

– Seeker –

Seeker makes his way out and down the ramp slowly as he hums along to the hymn that is his entrance music until he makes his way into the ring.

Seeker: Vantage, you don’t get it. You can enjoy your win, but ultimately as I said last month. You fell short yet again, last month was a hollow and meaningless victory. You are hollow and meaningless Vantage. You do not deserve another chance for the title. Molokai, you lost your last two matches. Both of you have blown your opportunities. I stand before all of you non-believers as one of the only undefeated wrestlers in this company. I stand before all you as the chosen one.

– Pete Moriarty –

From just over Seeker's shoulder Pete comes out to put an end to the entrances and deal with the situation between all three men.

Pete Moriarty: That’s right Seeker, you are undefeated, however these men have valid claims. So how about for tonight we have a triple threat match. With the winner becoming the Number One Contender for the Sunny Shore Wrestling World Championship.

Quote:
--
– Lloyd Banks & Warren Lydecker – VS – The Drifters –

Lloyd Banks is already waiting in the ring as Warren Lydecker makes his way out. The loud sound of a whip cracking leads into his entrance music. Warren Lydecker getting a decent reception from the crowd as well. The Drifters then proceeded to make their way out and as they got into the ring the duo completely ignored their opponents and begin to shout at the referee. David Avatar once again officiating the match looked a little shook but regained himself enough to ring the bell.

The Drifters were teeing off. Possibly one of the only matches in SSW with very little back and forth between the teams as The Drifters just brutalised their opponents. Both Mercenary and Sinner took liberties with the referee slowly counting as they beat down their opponents in the corner and tagged in and out. The fans were becoming outraged as the pair held Banks in the corner and both just pounded on him for what seemed like a solid 30 seconds as Avatar stood there, not daring to count the men to a five count.

It took until Lydecker intervened and attacked The Drifters from behind to stop them. However The Drifters had the upper hand and turned their attention to Lydecker eventually forcing him out of the ring. This made it easy to pull Bank’s body to the centre of the ring as Avatar made a quick three-count and got out of there.

Winner: The Drifters
--
– Dutch DeRue & Notorious –

Dutch DeRue led the members of Notorious to the ring as The Drifters finished celebrating. Briefly The Drifters stood in the way of Dutch staring him down, that is until Hardcore Henderson and Gareth Case took a step in front of Dutch and came face to face with the intimidating men. This really got the crowd cheering as they teased the confrontation before The Drifters seemingly backed down and stepped past the group to make their way to the back.

As Notorious and Dutch got into the ring Dutch took to the mic.

Dutch DeRue: Well that just goes to show, it doesn’t matter if you are in prison, or in a wrestling ring. There are always bigger guys on the yard. But hey, no harm no foul Drifters. If I didn’t come across these two impressive men, I would be probably be managing you two.

Dutch DeRue: Now that isn’t why we came out here though, see we have been hearing grumblings of some masked man having problems with Gareth and Henderson here. Well I am just here to clear the air, firstly… Gareth... Henderson… do you guys have a problem with White Wasp?

Both men sort of laughed at the idea of having a problem with someone so small. After all these were two heavyweights covered head to toe in tattoos and wouldn’t look out of place being involved in prison riots.

Dutch DeRue: See Wasp, these guys have no beef with you. Because let’s face it, you don’t exactly stack up to them. But don’t worry Wasp, I spoke to Mr. Moriarty and we came up with a way you can clear the air with them. See next month you have a Hardcore Tag-Team match against my boys. I even secured the Main-Event slot. I just hope you can find a partner with a death wish like your own.

Quote:
--
– The Australian People’s Party – VS – The Horror Show –

The Horror Show made their way out accompanied by The Void. The two teams seemed to click a lot better than their previous match up way back in February at SSW: Last Stand. The two teams put on a solid performance with The Horror Show making a solid attempt at keeping the faster team grounded. The Void made no attempt to get involved during the match as he paced at ringside, not focused on the action in the ring.

Unlike their last match Horror Show did a much better job of isolating Stoppard in their corner of the ring, learning from their mistakes as they hit Slash and Burn against him. It didn’t stop Kerr from attempting to break up the pin, but Nightmare Slasher was able to hold him back while Stalker was able to pin the downed Stoppard.

Winner: The Horror Show
--
– The Omen –

As soon as the match ended, The Void rolled into the ring and stood center stage with a microphone in hand. The Horror Show didn’t even get a chance to celebrate as they both stood beside their pseudo-leader. The group looked impressive as they stood side-by-side in the middle of the ring. The SSW World Championship firmly around the waist of The Void.

The Void: Well now, this is what you wanted to see isn’t it? The Omen winning with a “clean” victory as you would put it. This is what we are capable of, as we are the best this company has to offer. That is why this belt is around my waist. Because I am the best in the company. But enough about me, what say I tell you all a joke. What do you get when you put a milk man, a possum and a priest in the middle of this ring?

The Void: You get a sorry excuse for a number one contender match. That is exactly what you will get tonight, a man who will lose to me. See two of those men already have lost to me, and the other is a priest. I think I will be fine.

Quote:

– Molokai Milk – VS – Vantage – VS – Seeker –

With The Omen leaving not only ringside completely but the building as well as the three men made their way out through the crowd. This left the crowd on edge for what looked set to be a completely uninterrupted Main Event. Molokai Milk was the first man to make his way to the ring, much like the shows opening segment. The fans cheered him on loudly, and their cheers didn’t die down as Vantage followed suit.

Seeker finally made his way out and the hymn that filled the arena, definitely quietened the crowd as he hummed during his way down to the ring once more. Now with all three men standing in the ring and ready for action. David Avatar called for the bell. Seeker and Vantage went at each other right from the get go.

For the first time the two men exchanged blows with each other as Molokai Milk took a chance to observe and assess his opponents. Seeker delivered a hard right hook to Vantage which sent him to the ground. This allowed Molokai to get himself involved in the match and begin to brawl with Seeker as well. As Seeker was pushed onto the back foot Molokai delivered a bridging german suplex into a pin attempt, only to have it broken up by Vantage.

The middle portion of the match saw the two fan favourites square off against one another, in a moment that the fans were seriously invested in and cheering for was cut short as Seeker once again hit the ring. This time he effectively knocked both men down and out of the ring. This gives Seeker a chance to gloat to the crowd as he declares himself as “The Chosen One”. Vantage makes it to the ring first as Seeker grins in anticipation.

Before Vantage or Seeker can come to blows yet again, Seeker drops to the mat and rolls outside of the ring. This is enough to distract Vantage who hadn’t noticed Molokai Milk move up behind him. Vantage turns around just in time to be hit by the Hawaiian Hammer. Both Molokai and Seeker almost stare at each other while Molokai Milk attempts the pin cover. During the whole process Seeker doesn’t break eye contact, but makes no attempt to climb back in the ring and break up the pin.

Winner: Molokai Milk

Prediction Results:
Tiberious4 - 3/3 (100%)
NoobzUnite - 10/12 (83%)
MrWolf101 - 15/19 (78%)
Lt. Lucrativo - 8/11(72%)
TheHeel - 7/10 (70%)
BHK1978 - 10/19 (52%)
DAVEFAN95 - 8/16 (50%)
MisterRomanini - 2/4 (50%)
smw88 - 9/19 (47%)

Last edited by HiPlus : 01-10-2018 at 09:55 PM.
Unread 01-13-2018, 06:56 AM
Low Minors

Warren Lydecker vs Trey Tallman

Mercenary w/ Sinner vs Vantage

Marcus Kerr vs The Void

Hardcore Match

Notorious VS White Wasp & ????

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner?

No Pre-Show for this week.

Last edited by HiPlus : 01-13-2018 at 07:06 AM.
Unread 01-13-2018, 07:06 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Milk vs Void seems to be the match that pulls the best rating, but I'm still not confident in this pick. I don't think Milk wins if he gets a rematch against Void now, but I don't know what he does once he loses that match. Maybe Seeker wins this one so you can see what he does in a main event, but it looks like Vantage vs Seeker is the longer term program and I don't know how many losses in a row Milk can have. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Milk Man.
Little insider knowledge, I am not a fan of Molokai but wanted to bring in a decent name to put people over. But I am actually enjoying writing about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberious4 View Post
Seeker seems to be building a feud with Vantage, and even if that weren't the case I'd still take Milk on name value.
Definitely a good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Lucrativo View Post
The Milkman's losing streak has to end somewhere. Vantage and Seeker will occupy one another--and I doubt Seeker's first priority is winning the match--so that should provide Milk a good opportunity to get right.
Completely called it with Seeker not stressed about the win.

Quote:
Taking the Drifters here partly because I like the name, partly because the Merc having spent time to get in great shape and mostly because the Banker and the Attorney (Lydecker) just havenít done anything.
Down the line I may take the attorney and banker gimmick. Sounds really fitting if I didn't have the current portrayal for Lydecker.

Quote:
He doesnít want the Seekers help but he gets the win by it anyway. I think Milkman is your guy that you are looking at, but part of the fun is the super hero title chase. Getting through some adversity and the Seeker is that adversity
These was one way I thought about going. Having Seeker ultimately help a reluctant Vantage to the title before setting up their feud.
Unread 01-13-2018, 01:34 PM
Super Star

I don't remember either of these guys winning a match as of yet, but I feel like Lydecker has been featured a bit more so I'll go with him.

Singles star beats tag guy.

Marcus Kerr vs The Void

See above.

Hardcore Match

A hardcore match should favor Notorious, but it's hard to bet against the mystery man.

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner? Black Flash
Unread 01-14-2018, 12:53 AM
Living Legend

Marcus Kerr vs The Void

Hardcore Match

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner? I am just going to copy Tiberious4 and say Black Flash.
Unread 01-14-2018, 03:30 AM
Major League

Marcus Kerr vs The Void

Hardcore Match

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner? Black flash
Unread 01-14-2018, 05:55 AM
All Star

Marcus Kerr vs The Void

Hardcore Match

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner? Blue Flea
Unread 01-14-2018, 06:12 AM
Major League

Marcus Kerr vs The Void

Hardcore Match

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner? Blue Flea
Unread 01-14-2018, 12:45 PM
Minor League

Iíll go with Tallman here but Iím just waiting for my favorite attorney to get unleashed

Tough call but I like the heel to get the early victory in this feud

Marcus Kerr vs The Void
Void bounces back

Hardcore Match

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner?wow the group is close to a split on the Black Flash and the Blue Flea. Both fit in with my comic book storyline for the White Wasp. I donít know much about Mr Flea, but then I donít know much about Mr Flash either. Black Flash and White Wasp sound better together so Iíll say Black Flash is the chosen one. Even though The Milk Man doesnít appear to be on the card and we all know MilkaMania must pour wild.

Final answer Black Flash
Unread 01-14-2018, 05:18 PM
Phenom

Is it weird that Seeker is quickly become my favorite character in this diary?

I get what you said about Milk. His skills don't exactly jump off the page, but he still very over relative to the rest of the roster. I'm not sure the destiny roll he received in your game, but he should at least be good enough for a year to put over your longer-term stars.

It feels like you are starting to warm up to Warren. It sounds like he is putting in some decent performances, so why not give him the win here.

I think Vantage is staying in the main event picture and his feud with Seeker is still going. Of course, facing off against someone whose partner is named Sinner makes Seeker's involvement highly possible.

Marcus Kerr vs The Void
I can see APP getting involved to help Milk vs the Omen, but I think Void still needs to keep up appearances as the company's champion.

Hardcore Match
Very interesting that this is the main event. The Hardcore stipulation would appear to favor Notorious, but I'm thinking Wasp needs the win in order to keep the feud going. Obviously, whoever is Wasp's partner will have a lot to do with it, and my guess is the partner would be the win to get the pin.

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner?

I want to say Milk, as that would fit with this being the main event. Of course, Milk is already involved in a feud, so I'm not sure how he would get booked into this match (he already complained about being partnered with Banks). I'll go with Black Flash (even though he doesn't fit the requirements of a Hardcore match) as he has enough popularity to be an instant impact player for the company. I would have said Quick Silver, but he doesn't seem to have enough popularity.