Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Low Minors

NEVER Openweight - Kento Miyahara vs Tomohiro Ishii
IWGP Jr Title - Hiromu Takahashi vs Rocky Romero
Tetsuya Naito, EVIL, WHIRO & SANADA vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto & War Machine
NEVER 6-Man Titles - Kazuchika Okada, Will Ospreay & Toru Yano vs KUSHIDA, Kota Ibushi & Juice Robinson
Daichi Hashimoto, Jake Lee & Naoya Nomura vs KENTA, Naomichi Marufuji & Kaito Kiyomiya
YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo, SHO & YOH vs Togi Makabe, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jushin Liger & Liger Mask
Bad Luck Fale, Kenny Omega, Jeff Cobb, Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi vs Ren Narita, Shota Umino, Tetsuhiro Yagi, Oleg Boltin & Takeshi Yamaguchi
Unread 01-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Low Minors

Tetsuya Naito, EVIL, WHIRO & SANADA vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto & War Machine
NEVER 6-Man Titles - Kazuchika Okada, Will Ospreay & Toru Yano vs KUSHIDA, Kota Ibushi & Juice Robinson
Daichi Hashimoto, Jake Lee & Naoya Nomura vs KENTA, Naomichi Marufuji & Kaito Kiyomiya
YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo, SHO & YOH vs Togi Makabe, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jushin Liger & Liger Mask
Bad Luck Fale, Kenny Omega, Jeff Cobb, Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi vs Ren Narita, Shota Umino, Tetsuhiro Yagi, Oleg Boltin & Takeshi Yamaguchi

-- Have you ever thought of adding a title history page to the first posts of the diary? Personally, I'd love a refresher of who's won championships in the diary.
Unread 01-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
-- Have you ever thought of adding a title history page to the first posts of the diary? Personally, I'd love a refresher of who's won championships in the diary.
I think that would spoil newer readers of the diary. But I definitely like the idea of uploading a roster breakdown and title history post every once in a while throughout this diary.
Unread 01-13-2018, 09:48 AM

Did you add all the extra events, or are you using a mod?
Unread 01-13-2018, 02:32 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranWarrior View Post
Did you add all the extra events, or are you using a mod?
Road to shows = TV shows
Bigger shows = Events
As it's all on my own broadcaster you can cancel the road to shows whenever they're not used.

I'd ask Hollywood and dean what they do too as they've done njpw diaries on here that have more road to shows which sounds like what you're looking to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I'll work on it, does anyone know if there is a way to use a drop down spoiler box on this forum like others?
Unread 01-13-2018, 02:59 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemurphy View Post

I'll work on it, does anyone know if there is a way to use a drop down spoiler box on this forum like others?
I think if you use
Code:
tags like that it should work.

EDIT: Turns out it doesn't work. Nevermind. Haha.
Unread 01-13-2018, 03:03 PM
Rookie

Quote:
NJPW Destruction in Kobe
NEVER Openweight - Kento Miyahara vs Tomohiro Ishii - big fan of the stone pitbull

IWGP Jr Title - Hiromu Takahashi vs Rocky Romero - Hiromu is one of the best things about NJPW so taking him here

Tetsuya Naito, EVIL, WHIRO & SANADA vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto & War Machine - wouldve gone with war machine and co if their was disruption after the main event of the last event, but as there wasnt, ill stick with LiJ

NEVER 6-Man Titles - Kazuchika Okada, Will Ospreay & Toru Yano vs KUSHIDA, Kota Ibushi & Juice Robinson - cant see the titles being dropped so soon after changing hands, despite the awesomeness of the challengers team

YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo, SHO & YOH vs Togi Makabe, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jushin Liger & Liger Mask - going with team O.A.P (google it if you dont get the O.A.P bit lol)

Bad Luck Fale, Kenny Omega, Jeff Cobb, Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi vs Ren Narita, Shota Umino, Tetsuhiro Yagi, Oleg Boltin & Takeshi Yamaguchi - sticking with the BC, altho shocked to see Yujiro getting the pin last time out :O
Unread 01-13-2018, 04:32 PM
Super Star

NJPW Destruction in Kobe
Unread 01-14-2018, 07:24 PM

Unread 01-14-2018, 10:07 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
What I would do is put the title changes in white and add something like "highlight below to see the title changes."
Unread Yesterday, 07:37 AM
Living Legend

Thought I predicted already.

Love it
Tough pick, I know its sudden to change hands again, but look at this team