Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-27-2017, 08:44 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVEFAN95 View Post
Life is a rollercoaster, so is wrestling.One minute you’re jubilant, the next depressed. I don’t think anybody really understands what it means to be TCW. Sure, everybody goes through strife and difficulties but look at SWF, their most difficult time is happening right now, yet they’ll still be the best company at the end of the month. USPW had to build from the bottom to get here sure, but did they ever have difficulty in that rise, sure they did, but as an outsider one can look at them and say their rise was easier than anybody else’s, except maybe ours. However, since then it’s been nothing but setback after setback and the past three years haven’t been any different. Let me just name some of the losses we’ve suffered over the last 24 months. Tommy Cornell, Gone. Rick Law, Gone. Joey Minnesota, Gone. Koshiro Ino, you guessed it, Gone. And hey, that’s not all, Genghis Rahn, Blackfire, Harry Allen, Texas Pete, all gone. You see it's a constant struggle and life throws a wrench in the works just to see how you react, well reacted better than anybody. You see many companies would be dead with those kind of losses. Being used to go onto the other two but there was one man we could count on, a superstar equal to anybody SWF or USPW had.

Rocky Golden.

After signing him in 2006, he’s been on the rise to become the biggest star in wrestling today and we have him. His contract runs out tomorrow and I know what you’re thinking “Oh, he’s leaving to one of the others, isn’t he?” Well that is where you are wrong, I gave him his new contract yesterday and he called me last night to confirm he will be dropping his contract to me today, committing his future to TCW.

Knock, Knock, Knock

“Come in.”

“Ah, Rocky. Have you got your contract for me?”

“Kyle….. I’m leaving”

Ah %$&@.

TCW: Rocky Beginnings
Coming 2018
YES! Great premise.

This is going to be incredible. Just please don't get too frustrated if you fall to cult, okay? I know I always feel the urge to quit if (and when) I fall from National.
Unread 12-27-2017, 10:03 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowYourEnemy View Post
YES! Great premise.

This is going to be incredible. Just please don't get too frustrated if you fall to cult, okay? I know I always feel the urge to quit if (and when) I fall from National.
I can almost guarantee I won't quit after the first month. With both my DAVE and CGC diaries, I proved to myself that I can book a cult or higher company with a TV show and with CGC now probably gone forever, TCW was who I decided to replace them with.

It may start sooner rather than later. I expected not to get my license deactivated until the new year seems it's Christmas time and I thought Scott would be too busy to do it, but he did it today (Thanks Scott). So, it'll either start tomorrow or New Years Day.
Unread 12-27-2017, 11:42 PM

I'm about to start a diary as Championship Wrestling from Honolulu from the Whoniverse save, my first save of TEW 2016 since I got the game with Christmas money.
Unread 12-29-2017, 03:57 PM
All Star

A little preview from a possible dynasty I might do if the game becomes fun enough and if I have time to write. Let me know what you guys think of the premise.

Chapter 1: Winds of Change

It was May when my phone rang and I looked at it to see that, to no surprise of mine, Vince himself was calling me. I remember it was May because that's when good old Dave Meltzer decided to convert his WON into TEW and for the first internet channel devoted to wrestling and wrestling news. It had a respective website, TEW.com, that reported the shows and graded them from 0 to 100. It was actually a good change for the business. It brought more exposure.

I picked up the Phone and Vince cordially greeted me, as if we were old friends, or something. And then he went straight to business.

Vince: Is it true?

Me: I'm sorry, who is this again?

Vince: Oh come on, cut the crap. You know very well that it's me.

Me: I'm sorry, I'm breaking up, I'm passing by a tunnel or something...Can't hear you. - I responded, while I sat on my couch and laughed.

Vince of course called again and this time I told him it was true. I would have full ownership of all the trademarks, library, titles, logos, etc, of the NWA. I would own NWA. My ownership would start October the 1st.

Vince: I thought you were done with wrestling- Vince said, in a way that showed he was probably angry.

Me: No. I said I was done with your company. There's a big difference. Turns out I still like wrestling.

Vince: NWA is just an old name that old timers remember. You won't go anywhere. But if you want, I can buy it from you and relieve you from the burden of wasting your money.

Me: Is someone worried I might actually succeed? Chill, it's just the NWA, right?

Vince: I'm not worried at all. Do you think I called Bischoff when he started his idiotic attempt to revive the Monday Night Wars at TNA? I didn't. I'm just calling you as a friend and...

Me: Cut the crap, Vince. Friends do not do what you did to me. Yes it's all true, come October 1st I will be owning NWA and I'm going to give you a run for your money. Buckle up, old man. It might take a while, but we will get there.

Vince: I tried to warn you... Oh well, it's your funeral. As soon a you hit your first show, I'm declaring war on you!

Me: So I guess that rules out a working agreement? - I asked as I laughed, hearing his breathing going quicker as he got angrier and he eventually hang up before shouting one more time - As Soon as your first show airs...it's war!

With the deal finally made, all I had to do was call my current employer and get out of my contract. I had to be ready by October. A new era in my life is coming. If you're reading this, then you already know how it went down. But me? I'm just writing it as I go along. No pictures, no fanfare, just words. Because life goes by and all the images fade away... All that remains is words. And I'm writing this auto-biography to tell the story. The story of how I decided to resurrect the NWA. My name is Phillip Jack Brooks...and this...is My Empire.
Unread 01-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Low Minors

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada, December, 25, 2015, 8:47 AM

Steve DeColt: -Yawn- Oh Yeah, I love to wake up with these views of the sea, it makes it worthy to have left British Columbia..... Wait a minute I ain't suppossed to be here, how in all hell did I returned here from Winnipeg, I'm Sure I was supposed to stay in the Stone Household in Manitoba, wow that was a wild party last night, of those Jack would love, you have to admit it, all the people talk about how Edd is a party animal but they havent seen Duane with a few beers on him, but I also drank, I never drive if I drink, I've seen the worst of that as a kid, so how the hell did i get back here.

(I looked to my night table)

There's 2 plane tickets, I must have flown back here, wait a minute 2...

(I said while I put a hand on the bed... and felt another hand, in that moment I knew I had just altered the order of things on a way I would never be able to repair)

Victoria Stone: -Well, well, well, I think we have a sleeper here *laughs* I was waiting you wake up big boy, last night party was wild, I think we can do a little recap before we get up the bed, and then breakfast, tell me does Ontario have good restaurants.- she said while she snuggled against my body and positioned herself over me.

Steve DeColt: -What, have I done.... well if I'm already in this problem and it cant go to worse, I must take advantage of this chance, before THEY kill me... - I thught while I rolled her over and had some fun, in my mind I knew this was wrong, but being wrong never felt so good

NOTBPW: The Stone-DeColts
Coming Soon
Unread 01-07-2018, 06:00 AM
Rookie

Are video diaries allowed? Iíve just started a current day wwe video diary and will probably be doing a 1984 WWE as well. Havenít seen any video diaries here though
Unread 01-09-2018, 08:17 PM
All Star

Miss me?

I was once again with a recurring laptop issue, as my g and h keys were not working. Turns out there are lots of words with these two letters, so I was screwed again. I finally fixed that, thank God, so now I can resume this project that is now closer than ever to being revealed in here.

PART 4

''You were supposed to be this company's legacy, Shane. You were born from the powerful Vince McMahon's own flesh and a golden spoon in your mouth from day one. But you've been nothing but a disappointment. You failed each and every person in here, and now you must pay with your own blood.''

COMING SOON
Unread 01-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Low Minors

Default Billy Corgan Saves the NWA

It's October 2017 and Billy Corgan has the NWA in control with NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Tim Storm. Corgan wants the NWA to go back to the days of old. The NWA was an alliance of territories not one company. Billy Corgan reaches out and sets up 5 NWA regional companies around the USA. Based in the Texas area we have NWA Mid-South that will host shows in the Texas areas hoping to branch out to Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Then we have up north, NWA Northeast. This company will be based in New York will try to reach Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. The next company is NWA Ohio Valley based in Kentucky. They will also run events in Indiana, Ohio, and Tennessee. We have NWA Hollywood that will travel the whole state of California and might try to expand to Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona. Then the final region is NWA Florida that will try to reach the farthest out covering Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Billy Corgan hopes to by the end of 2018 bringing the NWA events into 20+ states regularly but will reach all 50 states as they will post the shows on Youtube. They did get one television deal with AXS TV for a 2 hour weekly show that will travel to various regions showcasing the great talent of the NWA as well as where all the NWA main titles will be defended as the defending Champions will go to hostile environment to defend their Championship. It won't stop there as Billy Corgan already has plans to hold events in the area of House of Hardcore giving one of their stars a chance to win NWA gold. It doesn't stop there as he does want to have shows in Canada in conjunction with the Rougeaus. A show in Mexico with The Crash promotion. And finally doing a tour of Japan with Pro Wrestling Zero1. Billy Corgan looks to have a massive roster of over 100 superstars both male and female to locate in these regions. Each region will have their own shows and titles as they look to crack into the weekly rankings to reach the status of Number One Contender. Tune in to this diary that will be launching in the upcoming weeks.
Unread 01-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Major League

So, after watching the two WAW shows in December, I've been toying with the following...

Unread 01-12-2018, 03:12 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsuMirren View Post
So, after watching the two WAW shows in December, I've been toying with the following...

Big fan of your work with UWF. Looking forward to what you'll do in Britain -- we really need some representation from the U.K.