Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-13-2018, 09:29 AM
Minor League

Kendrick & Ciampa [vs.] The Renegades
Peyton Royce [vs.] Dana Brooke
The Lucha Kings [vs.] The Ascension
Natalya [vs.] Carmella
Zack Ryder [vs.] Dean Ambrose-#Push Zack
Finn Balor [vs.] Cesaro
Unread 01-13-2018, 09:39 AM
Minor League

Natalya [vs.] Carmella
Zack Ryder [vs.] Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor [vs.] Cesaro
Unread 01-13-2018, 12:16 PM
All Star

The Renegades
Peyton Royce - Push Dana though!
The Lucha Kings
Carmella
Dean Ambrose
Finn Bálor
Unread 01-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Super Star

Natalya [vs.] Carmella
Finn Balor [vs.] Cesaro
Unread 01-14-2018, 07:32 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lloyd View Post
Great first show mate...
agreed.

Peyton Royce
[vs.] Dana Brooke
Peyton is life
Natalya [vs.] Carmella
Finn Balor [vs.] Cesaro
Unread 01-14-2018, 08:10 AM
Major League

Natalya [vs.] Carmella
Finn Balor [vs.] Cesaro
Unread 01-15-2018, 04:18 PM
Living Legend

Natalya [vs.] Carmella
Finn Balor [vs.] Cesaro
Unread 01-16-2018, 01:39 PM
Rookie

Natalya [vs.] Carmella
Finn Balor [vs.] Cesaro

Last edited by Unstable Joe : 01-16-2018 at 02:36 PM.
Unread 01-17-2018, 03:26 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Fryer View Post

Ugh... I remember predicting on that show, don't know why it didn't go through. Nevermind.
And you would have gotten full marks right...?! I might as well just give you the points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher1311 View Post
Peyton Royce - Push Dana though!
Hmmm... Dana Brooke... She's an interesting one isn't she. Be interested to know everyone's opinion on her. I'd say for a while, back when she was in NXT, every week she flipped in my opinion. One minute I thought she was a future mega star, then she bodged or made something look ridiculous and I thought: naaaa... She has a role on Smackdown! Live for now... Particularly after losing some key members of my women's division for various reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrykieran2 View Post
Zack Ryder [vs.] Dean Ambrose-#Push Zack
Zack's another interesting one. He just never fully clicked with the audience in my opinion. He's had his moments for sure, but it just never quite became sustainable. I have ideas for him though, so again, he has a place on my roster for sure!!

Peyton Royce responded to Emma's comments from last week... Said she can say what she wants, because Peyton isn't hard to find...

Dana Brooke arrived and told Peyton to stop talking so much, she needs to earn the right... Peyton suggested she try to do that TONIGHT!! Against Dana!!

Rhyno defeated Heath Slater with a 'GORE!' (59)

Dolph Ziggler will return to Smackdown! Live TONIGHT after a long lay off through injury... But 'something' will be missing...

Paige defeated A Local Enhancement Talent with a 'PTO' (Paige Tap Out) (58)

Brian Kendrick and Tommaso Ciampa excited about their opportunity against The Renegades tonight...

Hideo Itami and Kota Ibushi lost their Smackdown Tag Team Titles to Moustache Mountain at Extreme Rules...

Moustache Mountain defeated Local Enhancement Talents with the 'Tyler Driver' (67)

June 2017, Week 2...

Main Event Rating: 77
Smackdown! Live Rating: 84

Announce Team:

Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga

Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga were on our screens to begin the show... Talking over still images from Extreme Rules...

The images showed what Baron Corbin, Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens did to AJ Styles in the Main Event of the show...

Owens turned on AJ when he was supposed to be his partner, and revealed himself as the man under the mask that's been helping Corbin and Shane...

They asked if they'd get some kind of announcement or explanation from the dangerous trio... But it wasn't forthcoming at this stage...

Because for the opening segment of the show, we had The Miz and Tyler Breeze in the ring... Both men VERY excited...

Miz and Breeze have been friends ever since their Pure Bliss days, and remain on the same page now...

They were excited tonight, because another of their friends was making his long awaited return from injury...

The Miz: “Smackdown! Live... January Week 2... Dolph Ziggler's ONLY match in 2017 saw him get injured, and miss some key moments in his life... The Royal Rumble... Wrestlemania... Hell... He was down and out that night, and that was the same night we kicked Johnny Curtis out of Pure Bliss...!! He's missed Maryse win the Women's Royal Rumble Match... Her Wrestlemania match with Becky Lynch... Alexa Bliss has moved to RAW...”

Miz went on to say that a lot has changed since Ziggler was taken out... But a lot has also stayed the same...

The Miz: “The fact is... Tyler Breeze and I are still here... Still kicking ass... and Johnny Curtis is still a poor man's John Cena... A wannabe... and a cheat!!”

Miz was about to challenge Curtis to ANOTHER re-match, after Curtis beat him inside the Steel Cage at Extreme Rules... But this man arrived...

Ziggler strolled to the ring with an angry look on his face, and as he climbed in, seemed very confrontational and stand-offish...

The Miz: “Ladies and Gentlemen... My friend... DOLPH ZIGGLER!! It's so good to see you man, but I gotta ask... What's with this 'Something Is Missing' stuff I keep seeing...?! What is it...?! Huh...?! Is it the hat...?! Are you wearing that because your hairline is so bad now...?!”

Miz tried to rib Ziggler, but he didn't seem interested in what Miz was saying... He just stood there and glared at his 'friends'...

Eventually, Miz decided to whip the hat off Ziggler, and he was STUNNED by what he revealed...

Ziggler was stood there... With NO HAIR on his head...!! Miz and Breeze couldn't believe it, and started rolling around in fits of laughter...

'The Show Off' reacted by superkicking Miz, and knocking him over...!! Breeze didn't know what to do, but he tried to attack Ziggler...

Another superkick followed, and then Ziggler picked Breeze up and hit his 'Zigg-Zagg' finisher while a sore jawed Miz rolled out of the ring...

The crowd chanted Ziggler's name as a smile crept across his face... He seemed to like his new look...

Our first contest was a HUGE opportunity for Brian Kendrick and Tommaso Ciampa... A match against former Tag Team Champions: The Renegades...

Brian Kendrick & Tommaso Ciampa [vs] Hideo Itami & Kota Ibushi (The Renegades)

Brian Kendrick and Tommaso Ciampa haven't teamed up many times, but they showed excellent chemistry as partners here. The Renegades didn't know what hit them, and were probably still shell-shocked from losing their Titles to Moustache Mountain at Extreme Rules. In the end, Ciampa hit his brutal 'Project Ciampa' on Hideo Itami to win the match!

Winners: Brian Kendrick & Tommaso Ciampa
Rating: 78
Finish: 'Project Ciampa'

An incredible effort, and an incredible victory for Brian Kendrick and Tommaso Ciampa as the tag team division continues to evolve...

Speaking of the tag team division... Things were about to evolve again... Because American Alpha are returning...

Jason Jordan has been injured since Wrestlemania, and while Chad Gable has done a decent job on his own, he'll be excited to get his best friend back...

The hype video showed that American Alpha would be back NEXT WEEK here on Smackdown! Live!!!

Their return is sure to shake up the scene here on Tuesday Nights...!!!

We cut backstage next, to where Intercontinental Champion Johnny Curtis was mocking Tyler Breeze...

Breeze, who was nursing a badly bruised jaw, looked like he was close to tears when Curtis walked in...

Johnny Curtis: “Oh sweetie... Oh honey... Oh no... You actually thought Dolph Ziggler was on YOUR side in this argument didn't you...?! Oh boo... Oh no... See Dolph didn't like you kicking me out of Pure Bliss... But he was too hurt to stop it... So next week, he gets a modicum of revenge, as he will go 1 on 1, with the man that WAS known as 'Prince Pretty', until he got his jaw caved in tonight... That's YOU Breeze...!!”

Breeze was about to respond, when Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens approached!!

Seemingly on the same page, Shane and Owens wanted to speak to Curtis... Alone... Breeze got the hint and left...

Shane McMahon: “Johnny... I hope you've given my offer some thought... We want you... and we're offering you a spot at the table, man... Don't be what The Miz said you were: A cheap, poor man's version of John Cena... Cena would say no to us... But you're better than that man...”

Curtis shook his head and was about to walk away... Until Shane tapped the Intercontinental Title Belt over Curtis' shoulder...

He re-iterated his offer, and told Curtis that if he wants to keep the Title, he'd better SERIOUSLY consider Shane's offer...

Peyton Royce was in action again next... After an altercation with Dana Brooke earlier tonight, the two square off tonight!!

'The Venus Fly Trap' Peyton Royce [vs] 'The Total Diva' Dana Brooke

A near-flawless performance from Peyton Royce in this match, as she took it to Dana Brooke from the start. 'The Total Diva' is strong and powerful though, and she used that power to begin to gain control of the newcomer. In the end, Dana was looking for a running powerslam, when Peyton wriggled off her back, and locked her in the 'Strangulation'!! Dana had to tap out!!

Winner: 'The Venus Fly Trap' Peyton Royce
Rating: 59
Finish: 'Strangulation' (Sleeper Hold with Grapevine)

There can only be one winner, and that winner was once again Peyton Royce... but she was a little shocked to see Murphy arrive after the match...

Peyton had her guard up, and kept one eye behind her, as she expected a sneak attack from Murphy's girlfriend Emma...

Emma didn't show up, but Murphy grabbed Peyton's flower that she brings to the ring with her...

The Australian youngster threw Peyton's flower on the floor, and unleashed with an almighty stomp on it!!

Peyton didn't know whether to be angry, or to just laugh... She asked if Murphy was serious as he strolled to the back!!

We learned next that Smackdown! Live Women's Champion Charlotte wasn't here tonight... as she's taking the week to recover...

She had a brilliant Ladder Match with Carmella at Extreme Rules, but the match took its toll on the Champ...

Charlotte left the night with bruises and welts all over her body... While Carmella escaped injury free...

'The Princess of Staten Island' was shown boasting backstage next, when Natalya walked in...

Carmella boasted that SHE DID THAT to Charlotte... It was ALL HER... But Nattie simply wasn't impressed...

Natalya: “Credit where it's due... you may have HURT Charlotte... But you didn't WIN... All you did, was loosen the jar for someone else to come and open it... And that someone, is going to be ME...!!”

Carmella reminded Nattie that she didn't win at Extreme Rules either... In fact, she lost to BAYLEY!!

Carmella laughed at Natalya's loss, and said that anyone can beat Bayley... Natalya said Carmella couldn't beat HER, tonight!!

The Lucha Kings and The Ascension were in action next... Their third meeting in three months... They were 1 and 1 going in...

Kalisto & Gran Metalik (The Lucha Kings) [vs] Konnor & Viktor (The Ascension)

Every time these two teams have faced off in the past three months, it's been absolute magic in the ring. Never lower than a 73 rated match, this one was another fine example of the quality of Smackdown! Live's tag team division right now – with much, much, more to come! For the finish to this one, Konnor and Viktor were looking for the 'Fall Of Man' on Kalisto, but Gran Metalik managed to hit a springboard cross body and take Konnor out. Viktor then took Metalik over the top rope, and Kalisto hit his 'Salida Del Sol' finisher on Konnor for the win!

Winners: The Lucha Kings
Rating: 77
Finish: 'Salida Del Sol'

The masked high fliers picked up a big win here, and moved 2-1 over The Ascension since their team was formed...

The Lucha Kings are now 6 and 5 since teaming up too, but they've lost twice in a row to Sheamus and Luke Harper in recent weeks...

Backstage, Renee Young had 'The Power of Negativity' Kofi Kingston with her on the set of 'Talking Smack'...

Renee asked Kofi what was next for him, after beating Jey Uso in his DEBUT as a Smackdown! Live competitor...

Kofi Kingston: “Yu know Renee... The sky is the limit for me... I mean, I'm here now, on Smackdown! Live... and I'd like to think I can win a Championship here... Now... I could just beat Jey Uso, again, but nobody reeeeally wants to see that... So I think I'm going to challenge Austin Aries for the Cruiserweight Title...”

Kofi went on to suggest that although he wants to be a Champion, he's not sure if Aries is the right man to beat for him...

Kofi Kingston: “I mean... I know the man is talented... But he's dragged that Championship doooown, man... His matches are boring... nobody wants to see him wrestle... and I'm honestly worried that if I have a match with him, nobody would watch!!”

Renee asked Kofi why he's suddenly so negative, after being overly positive with The New Day?! And he had a simple answer!!

He said that with Xavier Woods and Big E, everything was positive, and they were only ever disappointed due to high expectations...

Nowadays, he thinks the worst, and then anything better is a bonus...

Elsewhere backstage, the aforementioned Jey Uso was shown watching the interview... When in walked Baron Corbin!!

Jey Uso got defensive and ready for a fight, but Corbin told him to relax, because he didn't want a fight or anything...

Baron Corbin: “Look man... Me, Shane (McMahon) and Kevin Owens just wanted to say... We thought you were real unlucky in there against Kofi at Extreme Rules... All I'm sayin'... Is keep plugging away, and a huge opportunity could come your way...”

Jey told Corbin to leave the room... Right now... and the WWE World Heavyweight Champion backed away slowly...

Strange scene here, because earlier Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens both approached Johnny Curtis about 'joining them'...

The next contest was another Women's Division match, featuring Natalya and Carmella – both on the losing side at Extreme Rules...

'The Queen of Black Harts' Natalya [vs] 'The Princess of Staten Island' Carmella

An open, even, contest that saw both women land some brutal offence. Carmella was the more aggressive of the two, as she swung Natalya around by her hair a few times! She also hit a number of well-placed kicks to Nattie's head, that rocked the veteran. In the end, in perhaps an upset, Carmella locked Nattie in her 'Code of Silence' finisher and the Canadian tapped out!

Winner: 'The Princess of Staten Island' Carmella
Rating: 59
Finish: 'Code of Silence'

This was Natalya's last match in the WWE, and she went out putting Carmella over... but Carmella wasn't satisfied with just a victory...

She put the boots to Nattie, and ended up locking her in the 'Code of Silence' AGAIN!!

In the end, Bayley had to run to the ring to make the save, otherwise Carmella could have ended her career!!

Bayley knelt over Natalya as referees and officials pulled Carmella away, and she arrogantly walked backwards up the ramp...

Tyler Bate and Jack Gallagher couldn't believe they'd won the Smackdown! Live Tag Team Titles at Extreme Rules, but they were backstage next...

The two 'proper' Brits were delighted with their win, and as they sipped Earl Grey Tea, they were jovial...

Tyler Bate: “So in the last two days... We beat the Renegades... We stuck to the plan... and beat the men from Japan... Kota Ibushi, and Hideo Itami... I'm looking forward, they're now behind me... See me and Jack are quintessential Brits... and we get all the women with massive...”

Jack Gallagher cut Tyler Bate off, and told him that that's quite enough rhyming for one day...

Jack Gallagher: “We'll leave it there for now Tyler... But did you know, I... Have made ANOTHER prediction... For next week...!!”

Bate was excited, and asked Gallagher what it was... But he didn't tell him... He just grabbed a scone, and applied some jam!!

Zack Ryder and Dean Ambrose were in our Co-Main Event... Two very experienced competitors...

'Long Island Iced Z' Zack Ryder [vs] 'The Lunatic Fringe' Dean Ambrose

Zack Ryder made a good showing of himself, as ever. He was in there against a very dangerous man in Dean Ambrose, who, since he's lost his front teeth, has been fighting like there's nothing to lose for months! The former SHIELD man managed to hit an elbow drop from the top rope in order to quell a comeback from Ryder late on. Before hitting the charismatic fan favourite with 'Dirty Deeds'!

Winner: 'The Lunatic Fringe' Dean Ambrose
Rating: 77
Finish: 'Dirty Deeds'

Dean Ambrose with a good win here... as he looks to climb the ranks here on Smackdown! Live...

Backstage, the tag team known as 'Onslaught' (Sheamus and Luke Harper) were sat talking about their win at Extreme Rules...

Sheamus did most of the talking here, as Harper just sat and rocked side to side slightly... Very deranged...

Sheamus: “Luke, we did i'... We beat, dose li'le... pesky... Luchadors... Kalisto, an' Gran Metalik... Bo' t'ings are gownna ge' interes'in' nex' week... Because OI'm goin' 1 on 1 wit' Jey Uso... An' OI wan' you... in MOY corner fella!!”

Harper didn't respond in any way at all... No emotion change... No words... Not even a slight head movement...

He just stayed there, stoic, as Sheamus didn't know what to do... But then he had an idea to fire Harper up...

Sheamus: “Yu know Luke... OI'm gownna need your help nex' week fella... OI'm gownna need ya ta be 'dere for me... Onloike, BRAY WYATT, was 'dere for you!!!”

At the mention of Bray Wyatt, Harper stood up suddenly, and went over to a nearby locker...

He punched the locker, leaving a large dent right in the middle of it, before letting out a primal yell... Sheamus loved what he was seeing...

We saw a short video clip showing some scenes from last night's Backstage Brawl between Finn Balor and Cesaro...

The match was won by Balor after he hit his 'Coupe de Grace' from a car!! Tonight, it's the rematch, just 48 hours removed...

'The Demon' Finn Balor [vs] 'The Swiss Superman' Cesaro

This was an entertaining rematch, despite both men still feeling the effects of the gruelling battle from two nights ago. The hatred emanating from Cesaro was palpable, as he used some vicious European Uppercuts. There was a little more gusto behind his 'Uppercut Train' in the middle portion of the match than normal, but he became frustrated when he just couldn't put Finn Balor away. 'The Demon' came into his own late on as his superb conditioning meant he could outlast even the ultra fit Cesaro in terms of stamina. A dropkick into the corner, followed by the 'Coupe de Grace' was enough to settle this one!

Winner: 'The Demon' Finn Balor
Rating: 83
Finish: 'Coupe de Grace'

Finn Balor celebrated his win in the ring for a while, until the music of Smackdown! Live General Manager Daniel Bryan hit...

Bryan apologised for interrupting Balor's celebrations, but he HAD to get to the bottom of something...

He called out Smackdown! Live Commissioner Shane McMahon to answer for what he's done in recent months!!

Bryan told Shane that enough is enough... He can't run Smackdown! Live like he is... and he needs to let AJ Styles have a fair shot at the WWE Title...

Shane McMahon: “Daniel, I... We... Don't need to do ANTHING that you say... Don't forget, you work for ME... If AJ Styles wants a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Title... Another shot... Then he's going to have to wait... He lost at Extreme Rules, and things are moving on without him now...”

Shane claimed that Baron Corbin and Kevin Owens had NO peers at their level... but that next week, we'd find a suitable opponent for Baron Corbin...

He said we're going to see a Battle Royale next week LIVE on Smackdown! Live... Winner fights Corbin at SummerSlam...

Daniel Bryan: “Listen... A few things... ONE... This is NOT the job I signed up for... You sold Smackdown! Live GM to me as a chance to give others an opportunity... Not bury guys as talented as AJ Styles... TWO... The match at Extreme Rules was a farse and you know it... and THREE, because of this... AJ Styles is hereby the first entrant into that Battle Royale!!”

The crowd cheered and began a 'YES!' chant... But Finn Balor had grabbed a microphone at this point too...

Finn Balor: “Hey Daniel... OI'd loike ta see a piece o' dat action too... As moch as OI'd loike ta see AJ Stoyles ge' a fair shot... OI too wanna be WWE World... Heavy... Weight... Champian!!! So Baron Corbin... This is for you... OI'M COMIN' FOR YA!!!”

Corbin pretended to be scared of 'The Demon', but he arrogantly brushed off the challenge from Balor... Sharing a laugh with Kevin Owens...

Shane McMahon said that since Daniel Bryan was going to add names to the match, he'd do the same...

So consider Kevin Owens as another entrant into the Battle Royale!!!

The show went off the air with Shane, Corbin and Owens looking like a formidable unit...

Kendrick & Ciampa [def.] The Renegades
Peyton Royce [def.] Dana Brooke
The Lucha Kings [def.] The Ascension
Carmella [def.] Natalya
Dean Ambrose [def.] Zack Ryder
Finn Balor [def.] Cesaro

Last edited by The Lloyd : 01-17-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 01-17-2018, 03:56 PM
Hall of Fame

NXT Results, June 2017, Week 2...

Shane Thorn defeated Will Ferrara (36)
Angle: Confrontation involving Jay Lethal, Kassius Ohno & Kenny Omega...
Ohno & Omega beat Rezar & Angelico (59)
Future Shock defeated The Throwbacks (51)
Angle: Skit involving Kane and The Undertaker...
Angle: Confrontation involving Kairi Sane and Nikki Cross...
Kairi Sane defeated Nikki Cross for the NXT Women's Title (60)
Angle: Backstage segment with Derrick Bateman and Elias Samson...
Derrick Bateman defeated Elias Samson (57)
Overall: (52)

NXT TakeOver: The End, June 2017, Week 2...

Kairi Sane defeated Nikki Storm, Candice LeRae and Dakota Kai (56)
Elias Samson defeated Montez Ford (34)
The Authors of Pain beat Dosevic & Sullivan, and War Machine (16)
Andrade 'Cien' Almas defeated Chuck Taylor (46)
Velveteen Dream, Dalton Castle, Sonya DeVille & Bianca Belair beat Angelico, No Way Jose, Melissa, Cherry Bomb (16)
Jay Lethal defeated Adam Cole (76)
Derrick Bateman beat Prince Puma for the NXT Title (69)
Overall: (76)

** I booked this show myself, hence the strange 4 on 4, and the strange ratings **

Marty Scurll defeated Mark Haskins (67)
Wade Barrett defeated Terry Frazier (74)
Marty Scurll defeated William Eaver (65)
Mark Haskins defeated Damian O'Conner (58)

In the Dusty Rhodes Memorial Show put on by an independent promotion, FIVE WWE contracted talents made appearances... Tye Dillinger, Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Jey Uso and WWE World Champion Baron Corbin all appeared in matches to remember 'Dream'... Later in the year, WWE will also host the 'Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic'...

WWE Smackdown! Live Women's Division star Natalya has been released from her contract... After over 10 years with the company, Nattie stated her husband Tyson Kidd leaving for New Japan Pro Wrestling as her biggest factor in deciding not to renew her contract... On her way out, she helped put both Bayley and Carmella over... Fair play to her...

Unread 01-22-2018, 11:41 PM
Living Legend

< < < < < QUICK PICKS for Monday Night RAW, June 2017, Week Three… > > > > >

Toni Storm [vs.] Tamina
Zack Sabre Jr. [vs.] Drew Gulak
The Club [vs.] The Gold Standard Stretching Crew
Bobby Roode [vs.] Tye Dillinger
Hunico [vs.] Neville
Nia Jax [vs.] Sasha Banks
Seth Rollins [vs.] Roman Reigns

Unread 01-23-2018, 01:15 AM
Super Star