Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-04-2017, 05:14 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarEatWorld View Post
If TNA/Impact put as much effort into their booking as you do into yours they'd be a whole lot better off.
Damn Straight. Eli Drake's babyface stuff is interesting, because he's such a douche. Dummy. Yaaa.

He's very good though, so deserves the push you're giving him in my opinion. Also, who is Garza Jr.? I've never heard of him.
Unread 11-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lloyd View Post
Damn Straight. Eli Drake's babyface stuff is interesting, because he's such a douche. Dummy. Yaaa.

He's very good though, so deserves the push you're giving him in my opinion. Also, who is Garza Jr.? I've never heard of him.
25-year-old Luchador, sans the mask now. Used to be El Hijo del Ninja. Loads of potential, I say. He is the nephew of the late Hector Garza, which is why the name is semi-useful in TNA. Hector Garza you may remember from Team Mexico in the World X Cup.
Unread 11-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Minor League

Hell yeah, Crazzy Steve is back! Also, Lloyd, I don't think Eli is a full babyface in this diary yet. He just wants his title back from LAX.
Unread 11-04-2017, 09:56 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by James The Animator View Post
Hell yeah, Crazzy Steve is back! Also, Lloyd, I don't think Eli is a full babyface in this diary yet. He just wants his title back from LAX.
Yeah I meant that. I said babyface stuff, but I meant how he feels he HAS to help the good guys
Unread 11-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Hall of Fame

This week on Impact Wrestling, we will see reaction to the conclusion of last week’s show, where Johnny Impact found an ally from the most unlikely source. Having looked to save Garza Jr. from an attack at the hands of LAX, Johnny Impact soon found himself in dire straights. This changed when he was joined in the ring by Eli Drake! Eli stood shoulder to shoulder with the man who defeated him for the Impact World Championship at Bound For Glory, clearing the ring of LAX. Having been targeted by the group the week before, it appeared Eli Drake was out for revenge, with his exact motive unclear to Johnny Impact. Thought inconceivable this time last week, Eli Drake and Johnny Impact will team on this week’s show, facing the Tag Team Champions Ortiz & Santana in non-title action.

The night’s Main Event will see a vastly different scenario play out, with two former friends going one on one, as Eddie Edwards faces Ethan Carter. Having defended Impact Wrestling as part of “Team Impact” at Bound For Glory, Ethan Carter struggled to move on from his partnership with Eddie Edwards and James Storm. This resulted in a match between Ethan Carter and James Storm, the aftermath of which saw Ethan Carter takes his frustrations out on the “peacemaker” Eddie Edwards. Declaring both men as “enemies of Impact”, Ethan Carter has vowed to rebuild Team Impact in his own image, defending the company from the “turncoats” who he once called partners.

Also featuring on this episode will be one of the final matches of Gail Kim, who will defend the Knockouts Championship, ahead of her retirement at the end of the year. Her opponent will be Taya Valkyrie, who has made huge steps in her first few months in Impact Wrestling. This match will present her biggest challenge yet, against the standard bearer of the Knockouts Division.

Moose will also appear on the show, presenting his “final plea” to Lashley, in the hopes of convincing the “Impact Wrestling icon” to face him one more time, before his upcoming departure from the company.

Eddie Edwards vs. Ethan Carter
Eli Drake & Johnny Impact vs. LAX (Ortiz & Santana)
Impact Knockouts Championship match
Gail Kim (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie
Dezmond Xavier vs. Trevor Lee
Allie vs. Amber Nova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijar View Post
Rebuilding the X-Division is always my focus as well, and I obviously agree on your Sydal point *points at avatar* Real pioneer for lightweights and TNA doesn't seem to care much if you're not always sober, so it's a perfect place for him. Xavier is good, Zema Ion has always been great, Sonjay and Petey are old school X-Division, mixed in with the new school of Andy & Trev, those seven talents alone are a great division. I'd bring in a talent or two of Japanese origin though, if it were me, as the market is a surplus at this time (as far as NJPW and other various talents coming to the States for work goes) and the division could maybe find place for a Japanese Junior. Perhaps a Luchador as well, considering Extreme Tiger had jumped ship before this diary started, I believe.
Big fan of your storytelling.
Thanks a lot, I am hoping Garza Jr. can be my lucha, until someone else stands out to me and I will look to use the NOAH partnership for the Japanese guys. Real good basis of the division, and I feel we have solid character for all of them, which I will hopefully be able to get over in the coming weeks. There are also a couple of additions coming in at the start of 2018 (I am up to week/show 9 in-game, while writing week 6) who I hope can take it to the next level in terms of the stories being told.
Quote:
This diary has been an interesting read! I really want to see how you try to build Impact as a wrestling company.
Thanks James, I think that there is such a revolving door with Impact that - unlike WWE for example - I will quickly be able to put my stamp on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
Flawless spelling on the Grado promo.
It is probably the most effort I have put into anything in this diary so far, to receive your seal of approval means a lot
Quote:
Great show. Especially love the build-up for DJZ as a legit competitor overcoming struggles. I'd say you should revert him back to the Zema Ion name with his gimmick change, but just a suggestion. Between the injuries and the growth that was building inside his bladder, can't help but feel a comeback story on the way.
Sydal stuff was simple and effective as well. Though everyone thought you were using that six man tag to give the younger guys a rub... I think it works better to use the great vets that still go to put over Xavier as a teammate for now. Sets him up to take the torch eventually, rather than burying the vets right off the bat.
I hadn’t thought of that, but I think that might be a good idea, suits him as a sympathetic character more than DJ Z I would think. Expect to see this done at some point, as I have planned the segment he changes back since reading this (unsure when it will be yet). I have medium-term ideas for Petey/Sonjay, so I don’t want to kill them as credible guys just yet. The way I have planned it out is so that they can put over two groups of guys without looking like jobbers, so they will need a couple of wins along the way. Also Dezmond doing it the “right way” was the idea of the match, as it will play into several things down the line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarEatWorld View Post
If TNA/Impact put as much effort into their booking as you do into yours they'd be a whole lot better off.
Thank you, I think Impact’s creative have a tough job, as much as the show frustrates me sometimes. It must be tough putting shows together when you have no idea who will be there when you tape again in three months!
Quote:

Quote:
25-year-old Luchador, sans the mask now. Used to be El Hijo del Ninja. Loads of potential, I say. He is the nephew of the late Hector Garza, which is why the name is semi-useful in TNA. Hector Garza you may remember from Team Mexico in the World X Cup.
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I meant that. I said babyface stuff, but I meant how he feels he HAS to help the good guys
Glad to see this discussion, pleased to see that I have provoked a good amount of interest. Its great to know people are reading As for the Eli Drake direction, I would like to pretend I am keeping my cards close to my chest, but the truth is I am in two minds with where he goes in the new year (albeit both keeping him in the upper reaches of the card), so I couldn't say even if I wanted to!
Unread 11-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Living Legend

Sweet, happy I could help. Names relating to gimmicks are only fun for so long.

Eli Drake & Johnny Impact
vs. LAX (Ortiz & Santana)
Small package driver
Allie vs. Amber Nova
Unread 11-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Minor League

Allie vs. Amber Nova
Unread 11-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Super Star

Allie vs. Amber Nova
Unread 11-05-2017, 02:18 AM
Low Minors

Allie vs. Amber Nova
Unread 11-05-2017, 04:45 AM
Low Minors

Impact Knockouts Championship match: Gail Kim (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie
Allie vs. Amber Nova
Unread 11-05-2017, 05:31 AM
Hall of Fame

Eli Drake & Johnny Impact
vs. LAX (Ortiz & Santana)
Allie
vs. Amber Nova
Unread 11-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Hall of Fame

"Friends & Foes"

Video Package: The show will begin with footage from the close of last week's show, following Alberto El Patron’s victory over Garza Jr. As the bell rang, LAX pounced, beating down the man who had spoken out against them earlier in the night. After Johnny Impact tried, and failed, to help Garza, help was found from the most unlikely source. Helping Johnny Impact, Eli Drake teamed up with the man who took the Impact World Championship from him, clearing the ring of LAX. This led to an awkward moment between the pair, who have been at each other's throats for the past several months. (4 minutes; including opening credits)

Coming out of the video package, the commentators will introduce the show, reiterating the shock of Eli Drake's decision to help Johnny Impact last week.
Quote:
Duration: 8 minutes

Sharing the commentators intrigue, Johnny Impact will open the show, making his way down to the ring. Taking a microphone, the Impact World Champion will address the crowd.
Recapping what happened last week, Johnny Impact will say that he doesn't know whether to come out here and thank Eli Drake, or asking him what the hell is wrong with him? Impact will say that when the hand reached out to him last week, the last person he expected to see was Eli Drake. Once again mentioning his shock and confusion, Johnny Impact will invite the man he defeated at Bound For Glory to join him in the ring.
Eli Drake will make his way down to the ring, telling Johnny Impact to get one thing straight. Drake will tell Impact that last week wasn’t about him, it wasn’t about a change of heart or Drake “seeing the light”. Drake will say last week was just about the numbers game. Drake will add that he isn’t a “dummy”, and he knows that trying to fight Alberto El Patron and LAX alone isn’t going to work. Eli will say that he’s good, but no man can take on an army. Drake will make it clear that they aren’t suddenly on the same page, this is simply a case of self preservation. But as long as they need to deal with LAX, Drake will have Johnny’s back.

Responding, Johnny Impact will say that he feels exactly the same, and he hasn’t forgotten the last few months. However, starting tonight with their match against LAX, Impact and Drake will have to be on the same page. Johnny will say that they don’t like it, but they have to do it. Johnny will then reluctantly hold out his hand to Eli Drake. Drake will consider the handshake, but when the music of LAX begins to play - and their opponents come out - the two men in the ring will be distracted.

Eli Drake & Johnny Impact vs. LAX
This match will be designed to play upon the incompatibility between Eli Drake and Johnny Impact, who despite their best efforts will struggle to stay on the same page. With LAX taking control, the commentators will put over that ever two of Impact’s best will find it difficult against the current Tag Team Champions. When Eli Drake manages to come back into the match, crawling towards a fired up Johnny Impact, the Impact World Champion will be pulled from the apron and LAX will get involved.
Jumping on Eli Drake, knowing that their involvement with Impact was going to end the match, LAX will lay into the former Champion.

Winners: Eli Drake & Johnny Impact (Disqualification)
Duration: 8 minutes

Quote:
Duration: 4 minutes

Surrounding the isolated Eli Drake, LAX will regroup before their continued assault on Eli Drake.
With Johnny Impact out at ringside, having been thrown into the guardrail, LAX will look to take Eli Drake out of the picture completely. However, as they look to set Eli up for a “Street Sweeper”, Johnny Impact will return to the ring, swinging a Steel Chair.
Offering payback to Eli Drake for his help last week, Johnny Impact will take out every single member of LAX, taking the Steel Chair to Homicide, Ortiz and Santana, as Konnan and Diamante get out of the way. Despite their differences, Johnny Impact will display his gratitude for Eli’s help last week, offering him a hand. Accepting this, Eli Drake will be lifted to his feet. The two will still create an awkward atmosphere between them, but there will be suggestion on commentary that there is a begrudging respect growing between the pair. Facing off with each other, neither willing to blink first, the moment will be cut short by the emergence of a smug looking Alberto El Patron on the ramp.
Alberto will sarcastically congratulate Eli Drake and Johnny Impact on their victory, saying that it is great when a pair of losers find each other. El Patron will add that while he hates to break up their perfect little moment, he has something important to say. Alberto will say that he isn’t surprised to see Johnny and Eli come together over a hatred of “his people”, saying that it is what he has come to expect. However, he will add that their friendship will mean nothing when Johnny Impact defends his Championship next week, against Eli Drake… and Alberto El Patron - in a Triple Threat match!
Video Package: Going back to last week, we will see the attempt from KM & Sienna to add insult to injury, attacking Rosemary after her defeat at Sienna’s hands. However, instead of a beatdown, Rosemary received help from an old-friend, summoning Crazzy Steve to her side. Making his return to Impact Wrestling, Crazzy Steve stood by Rosemary’s side, sending KM & Sienna packing. (2 minutes)
Quote:
Duration: 2 minutes

Heading over to the realm of Crazzy Steve and Rosemary, a dark, dingy setting will play host to their first address as a team since Steve’s return to Impact Wrestling.
Sending a message to KM & Sienna, Crazzy Steve and Rosemary will say that their rivals have made a huge mistake, awakening the “hive” in the process. Now that they are back together, they will promise to the decimate and destroy Sienna and KM, adding that after they do that, it won’t be long before “decay” sets in...
Quote:

Heading over to the locker room, Eddie Edwards will be seen to be preparing for his Main Event match. Putting a halt to his routine, Edwards will be approached by the interviewer, who questions Ethan Carter’s actions.
Eddie Edwards will say that he can’t explain Ethan’s actions, because he doesn’t understand them himself. However, if he had to guess, Eddie will say that he suspects James Storm’s explanation was correct and Eddie never really knew the real Ethan Carter. Eddie will say that whatever the reason, be it a warped idea of what this company should be, or simply because he’s a jerk, Edwards intends to get revenge on Carter in tonight’s Main Event.
Quote:
Duration: 7 minutes

Making their entrances together, the alliance of Andrew Everett, Caleb Konley and Trevor Lee will come down to the ring. As has been the case for some time, Lee will put himself forward as the leader of the three men.
Cutting repentant figures in the ring, Trevor Lee will lead the group in stating that they have had a change of heart, having learned something from their defeat last week. Lee will say that when they lost to Xavier, Dutt and Williams, they realised that Petey and Sonjay had been right all along. He will add that the X Division doesn’t need to be divided, because every one of them believes in the same goal. Lee will say that these great athletes come from all around the globe, and they need to embrace that. Lee will then invite Dutt and Williams to join them in the ring.
As they make their way to the ring, Borash will be suspicious of Lee and co.’s apparent change of heart, as will the two men who come face to face with the trio. Dutt will ask why they should believe that they’ve changed, and Lee will say that they don’t need them to believe them, because they need to go out and prove it where it counts. Lee will say that their words will be hollow if they don’t act on it, but as two X Division “legends”, he wanted them to hear it first. Offering a handshake, the flattery will appear to win the two veterans round and they will accept the show of respect. Perhaps blinded by this gesture, Dutt and Williams will fail to spot Lee, Everett and Konley stop in their tracks as they exit the ring. Turning back towards Dutt and Williams, the young trio will jump them, laying boots into the pair. Josh Matthews will say that Dutt and Williams’ egos caused them to take their eye off the ball, suggesting they deserve the beatdown. As the attack continues, Dezmond Xavier will run down to the ring.
Hoping to fend off any further damage, Xavier will arrive just too late, when the damage has already been done by Trevor Lee and co. Backing off up the ramp, the three youngsters will be proud of their actions, as Xavier checks on two men who Borash describes as “mentors” for the new school of X Division talent.
Video Package: With footage from Taya’s interruption of Gail Kim’s announcement last month, followed by the physical altercations between the two women, a video package will put over the history of the Knockouts involved in the match up next. Put over as one of Gail Kim’s last matches, Taya has the chance to ruin the retirement party of Impact’s most iconic Knockout. (2 minutes)
Quote:

Sending over to footage from earlier today, Gail Kim’s arrival at the building will be shown.
Asked upon her arrival about tonight’s match, Gail Kim will answer in a reflective way, as she considers what will soon be nothing but a memory. Gail Kim will say that she doesn’t have long left, and that means that she needs to leave the tank on empty at the end of this year. Gail Kim will add that it is her dream to retire as Knockouts Champion, and there is nothing that she will stop at to ensure that Taya isn’t the woman to topple her tonight.
Knockouts Championship

Gail Kim vs. Taya Valkyrie
Sent out to put on the best match they possibly can, the two Canadian Knockouts will contest a fairly even match, where both women get in a fair share of offence. Going back and forth, there will be a number of nearfalls, but neither competitor will do enough to take real control of the match. This will be reflected in the way the match ends, with an attempt from Taya Valkyrie to hit a “Road to Valhalla” being reversed into a roll up. Caught off guard, the hard-fought match will be over in flash, with Gail scoring a roll up victory,

Winner: Gail Kim
Duration: 11 minutes

Quote:

Remaining in the ring after the post-match replay, Gail Kim will celebrate her victory.
Exiting the ring, for one of the last times as an active competitor, Kim’s celebration will be followed for its entirety, as the Hall of Famer embraces as many fans at ringside as she possibly can. Paying tribute to Gail, the commentators will list her unique accomplishments as an Impact Knockouts.
Quote:
Duration: 1 minute

Closing the first hour of the show, a determined looking Moose will be seen making his way throughout the back.
Promoting him as appearing up next, the commentators will hype Moose’s “final plea” to Lashley, who he will look to lure back into an Impact Wrestling ring, to finish what they started months ago...

Quote:
Duration: 3 minutes

Coming back for the second hour of the show, Ethan Carter will be interviewed about his upcoming Main Event match with Eddie Edwards.
Ethan Carter will say that he heard what Eddie Edwards had to say earlier tonight, and say that he was disgusted that they even allowed him to speak. Ethan Carter will say that Edwards and Storm and Impact hating “turncoats” and they don’t deserve to be given a platform to spew their hatred. However, Carter will admit that it is their right to say that and he wouldn’t deny anybody that. Instead, Ethan Carter will say that his job to defend this company and make these guys realise that “if you aren’t Team Impact… then you are the enemy!”
Video Package: Footage will show the moment two weeks ago, when Lashley confirmed that he had completed his contractual obligations with the company. Confirming his departure from Impact Wrestling, Lashley announced that as of 2018, he is a free agent. (2 minutes)
Quote:

As Moose makes his way to the ring, the commentators will talk about his chase of Lashley, and a final match against the man who beat him at Bound For Glory, in a controversial Tag Team Six Sides of Steel match. Commentary will put over that his hopes were dealt a massive blow, when Lashley revealed he had no further contractual obligation to Impact Wrestling.
Presenting his “final plea”, Moose will say that he isn’t one to beg, but if he has to, he will get on his hands and knees. But that isn’t the approach he’ll take, as Moose recaps the events of Bound For Glory, where American Top Team’s involvement resulted in Moose being left alone in the Six Sides of Steel with King Mo and Lashley. Moose will say that deep down, Lashley knows that he proved nothing at Bound For Glory, and he appeals to the competitor within Lashley to admit that is no way for somebody who has done so much in this business to go out. Moose will say that he spoke of the respect he had for Lashley as a wrestler and as a fighter, but it seems like he’s getting nowhere. Moose will say that he tried going on the offensive and he tried being respectful, but Lashley seems to have forgotten the competitor that he once was. He will say that he tried talking to Lashley the competitor, but now it’s time to talk to Lashley the man.

From here, Moose will question the example Lashley is setting, bringing up the fact that Lashley has two children. Moose will say that for years, Lashley has dominated all in sight and he has a body of work that anybody in this business would be proud of. However, Moose will say that Lashley has to think of his legacy. Moose will say that Lashley’s children are reaching the age where they’re becoming aware of what their father does, and if they were to watch him at Bound For Glory, he wonders what they would think of their father. Moose will also add that these months of ambushes and attacks have shown Lashley in a different light, but Moose believes that he’s just been caught up in “American Top Team’s” gang mentality. That will be why Moose wanted to talk to Lashley man to man, saying that he knows that deep down there is a man who cares about Pro Wrestling!

Walking towards the camera, Moose will stare straight down the lens, with a closing statement for Lashley. Moose will say that Lashley thinks he has nothing to prove, but he’s wrong. Moose will add that Lashley has nothing to prove as a competitor, but as a man… and as a father, Lashley has everything to prove!
Quote:

Heading out of the arena, the segment will take place in a fancy restaurant, where Joseph Parks and Grado will be having dinner.
Celebrating Grado’s victory last week, Joseph Parks will speak of his pride in Grado’s actions last week, talking about the “cutting edge” that he showed against Kongo Kong. Parks will say that their work doesn’t end there, telling Grado that he will be in action again next week, and he wants to see more of the same. Grado will ask who his opponent will be, to which Parks will confirm “The Veteran of War” Mayweather!
Quote:

Heading over to the ramp, an interview with Matt Sydal will take place. Asked about the X Division, Matt Sydal will present a relaxed figure.
Matt Sydal will say that as X Division Champion, his only focus is on defending the title against whoever earns a shot at him. Sydal will say that he isn’t interested in new school and old school, he cares about facing the very best “athletes” that the X Division has to offer. Sydal will say that the best way for him to approach his responsibility as X Division Champion is to let the challengers fight it out between themselves, and when somebody emerges he has to be ready for anything. As the interviewer looks to ask another question, Trevor Lee will lead his group out again.
Grabbing the microphone, Trevor Lee will look to intimidate Matt Sydal, telling him that he’s got the right idea and he’d better stay out of their way. Matt Sydal will laugh at Trevor Lee, wishing him luck tonight before heading to the back.

This match will be a fairly standard X Division affair, with the two men looking to put on a high tempo match with lots of big moves. While Andrew Everett and Caleb Konley won’t be explicitly involved in the match, their presence will undoubtedly distract Xavier from the task at hand. As a result, the match will swing the way of Trevor Lee, who will score the victory following a “Small Package Driver”

Winner: Trevor Lee

Quote:

After the match, Xavier will be surrounded by Lee, Everett and Konley, after the victorious competitor summons them into the ring.
After Lee slaps Xavier in the face, the commentators will suggest that this attack is due to Xavier siding with Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt in recent weeks. Having been taken out earlier, the commentators will talk about how Dutt and Williams will not be able to save him, leaving him seemingly unprotected against the assault. However, as the attack sets in, he will find help from the recently returned DJ Z.
Running down to help Dezmond Xavier, DJ Z will clear the ring, taking out Everett and Konley in the process. Trevor Lee will voluntarily leave the ring, managing to avoid any physical contact from Z. This will allow Trevor to lead his boys to the back, while DJ Z will help Dezmond Xavier back to his feet.
Quote:

Heading over to what appears to be a “hidden camera” style shot, Chris Adonis and Eli Drake will be seen talking in the Locker Room.
Looking to dispel any issues from recent weeks, Eli Drake will tell Chris Adonis that he understands why he didn’t get involved with LAX, and he gets why he thought Eli Drake was a “dummy” for doing so. Eli Drake will say that he had to do deal with the numbers, and will promise Chris Adonis that teaming with Johnny Impact made him just as sick as Adonis would expect. Drake will say that next week is different, because he once again has a chance to take his Championship back. Eli Drake will tell Chris Adonis that he helped him keep his Championship before, saying that he “needs” Chris to be by his side next week. Asking him “what do you say?”, Eli Drake will extend his hand to Chris Adonis, who will instead hug Drake, telling him “I got you, buddy”.

Allie vs. Amber Nova
Once again showing an arrogant attitude, Amber Nova will fair better in this match than she did against Gail Kim. Managing some offence, Amber Nova will look to control the match, with Allie eventually making a comeback. Scoring the victory with a “Allie Drop”, Allie will look to prove a point with the victory.

Winner: Allie
Duration: 4 minutes

Quote:

Approached in the ring after the match, Allie will be asked if she has any words for Taryn Terrell, who recently claimed Allie “doesn’t belong” in the competitive Knockouts locker room.
Allie will say that she proved that she belonged tonight, and she is willing to so it time and again until she gets the respect she deserves. Allie will tell Taryn Terrell that she won’t be bullied and she won’t be ran out of this company. Allie will finish off by telling Terrell that she will prove that she does belong, and she will face Terrell any time, any place.
Quote:

Heading over to the Locker Room, footage will be played which was recorded last week, after the match he had with Alberto El Patron.
Garza Jr. will talk about his pride in his performance, saying that he proved to everybody that he has the heart and passion to succeed in Impact Wrestling. He will however be annoyed about what happened after the match, warning LAX that he will be back, and they had better watch their backs.
Video Package: Recapping recent events between the two men, the dissolution of Team Impact will be the focus of the video package. Taking it badly, we will once again see the footage where the “peacemaker” Eddie Edwards was the victim of a One Percenter from Ethan Carter. From there, Ethan Carter has explained his actions as being in the interest of the company, saying that by not being in Team Impact, Eddie Edwards and James Storm have become “enemies of Impact”. (3 minutes)

As the match begins, Ethan Carter will stall, trash talking his opponent. Pointing to the audience, Ethan will say to Eddie “tell them that you hate them… admit that you hate Impact”. This will fire Eddie up, and he will take the fight to Ethan Carter, taking control early on and looking to teach Ethan Carter a lesson. Abandoning his usual style, we will see Eddie Edwards throw a large amount of strikes at Ethan Carter, looking to overwhelm him. Again stalling, Ethan Carter will go to the outside and eventually reverse the momentum of the match by throwing Eddie into the guardrail. Ethan Carter will continue to use his surrounding to control the match, before returning to the ring. Looking to finish the match, Ethan Carter will grow frustrated and begin to bend the rules. Continually deceiving the referee, while having complete dominance of the contest, Ethan Carter’s actions will result in James Storm coming down to ringside.
Pointing out Carter’s rule bending, James Storm will talk to the referee, with the official telling him to keep out of it. Lifting up the battered Eddie Edwards, Carter will gesture dismissively towards Storm, telling him to go away. This will annoy Storm, who will approach the ring, before stopping himself. Realising that Storm can’t get involved without risking a DQ for Eddie, Ethan Carter will look Storm in the eyes, as he lifts Edwards up for a One Percenter, knowingly getting under Storm’s skin. Having bent the rules to the fullest, Borash will call this a hollow victory, as Ethan Carter shouts at the top of his voice towards James Storm, saying “you hate Impact!”

Carter will then look to hit his finishing move, only for James Storm to climb onto the apron. This will distract the referee, and Ethan will drop Eddie Edwards, confronting James Storm on the apron. Having been moments from defeat, Eddie Edwards will roll Ethan Carter up, following the momentum through while keeping hold of Carter’s ankle. Locking in the Ankle Lock, in the middle of the ring, Eddie Edwards will cause Ethan Carter to panic, desperately reaching for the ropes. Eddie will however drag him back into the middle of the ring, “grapevining” the leg of Ethan Carter. Now with nowhere to go, Ethan Carter will scream out, before being forced to tap out in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Eddie Edwards
Duration: 12 minutes

Quote:

Following his victory, after his hand is raised by the referee, Eddie Edwards will be joined in the ring by James Storm.
Offering the winner a beer, James Storm will hand a bottle to Eddie Edwards and the pair will “make a toast”. Storm will then take a drink. Celebrating in the ring, Eddie Edwards and James Storm will completely ignore Ethan Carter, who will have crawled over to one of the six corners.
As Eddie Edwards and James Storm leave the ring, Ethan Carter will watch them, bitterly looking on as they embrace the fans around ringside. Still sat in the corner of the ring, Ethan Carter will be locked in a thousand yard stare, as the commentators suggest that his “defence” of Impact Wrestling hasn’t started particularly well.
As the commentators look to sign off the show, promoting next week’s episode and the Impact World Championship Main Event, the scene will quickly cut away...
Quote:

In their private “Club House”, LAX will be sat around a table, with Konnan dealing cards.
As Konnan continues to pass the cards around the table, taking a sip from his beer, there will be a knock at the door. Konnan will throw the cards down, looking up at his men “he’s here”. Diamante will rise to her feet, heading over to the door. As she opens it, Alberto El Patron will walk in.
Entering the LAX “Club House” for the very first time, Alberto El Patron will look around, nodding his head as he assesses the surroundings. Once he reaches the table, Konnan will stand up. Greeting Alberto, Konnan will nod at the man who challenges for the Impact World Championship next week. Alberto will shake hands with the leader of LAX, before looking around at the other man and women in the room. With a smirk on his face, Alberto will address the members of LAX, declaring that “next week… we finally get what we deserved all along!”

On that note the show fades to black.
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Hall of Fame

This week’s episode of Impact Wrestling is all about opportunity, with four matches that all have far reaching consequences for the competitors involved. None more so than the night’s Main Event, as Johnny Impact defends his Impact World Championship against Alberto El Patron and Eli Drake. Having appeared in the audience at Bound For Glory, Alberto El Patron has since made it mission to regain the Impact World Championship that he never lost. Believing that he was unfairly treated, the last two months have seen El Patron form an alliance with LAX, after he claimed that Konnan was the only man to reach out to him when he was suspended from Impact Wrestling, and stripped of the title. Since getting involved in Eli Drake’s rematch three weeks ago, LAX have had to deal with a united front from Eli Drake and Johnny Impact, one which will undoubtedly dissolve when the match gets under way.

Elsewhere, two Number One Contendership matches will take place, as shots at LAX and Gail Kim’s Championships are on the line. The Knockouts match also takes on added importance, as the winner of that match will not only become Number One Contender, but will be the woman granted the right to face Gail Kim in her last ever match. Having stated her desire to retire with the Championship that she has held more than any other competitor in company history, Gail’s final opponent will receive a huge opportunity on next week’s show.

Away from the competitive side of the things, Grado must fight this week for an “opportunity” to stay in his adopted country, with the spectre of deportation hanging over his head. Under more pressure than ever, Grado must impress Joseph Parks in this match, who has demanded a “cutting edge” to be shown by the man who he believes has a “monster inside him”.

It also broke earlier this week that having heard Moose’s “final plea” last week, where he was questioned as a man and as a father, Lashley will provide a video link-up, responding to Moose’s challenge. With speculation mounting, and time running out, Lashley tonight has the chance to crush Moose’s dream of “one final match”, or hand the man he controversial defeated at Bound For Glory a golden opportunity.

[Impact World Championship]
Johnny Impact (c) vs. Alberto El Patron vs. Eli Drake

[Winner Faces Gail Kim for the Knockouts Championship]
Allie vs. Alisha Edwards vs. Rosemary vs. Sienna vs. Taryn Terrell vs. Taya Valkyrie

[Winners face LAX for the Tag Team Championships]
Bahh & Bokara vs. oVe vs. Reno SCUM

Grado vs. Mayweather

Will Lashley accept Moose’s challenge?
Unread 11-06-2017, 03:12 PM
Hall of Fame

This story is far from over, but I think the next stage works better if El Patron is the Champ

Allie vs. Alisha Edwards vs. Rosemary vs. Sienna vs. Taryn Terrell vs. Taya Valkyrie

Grado vs. Mayweather

Will Lashley accept Moose’s challenge? Yes!!
Unread 11-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Living Legend

Grado vs. Mayweather

Will Lashley accept Moose’s challenge?
Yes