Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-26-2017, 08:51 PM
All Star

BHOTWG The Burning Path

In a decent match, Kokan & Konda defeated American Panther in 9:49 when Kansuke Konda defeated Red Panther by pinfall with a Thunder Driver. Kokan & Konda make defence number 4 of their Burning Junior Tag Team titles. - 72

In a decent match, Hiroaki Nakasawa, MYSTIC Dragon, Nissho Yuasa and Golden Scorpion defeated Masaaki Okazaki, Marihito Masuko, Mitsunari Fugunaga and Matthew Keith in 10:55 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Matthew Keith by pinfall with a H-Bomb. - 76

In a decent match, Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Natsu Miyamae in 8:57 by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. - 71

In a decent match, Hoshino Worldwide (Eisaku Hoshino, Eagle Kawasawa and The Awesome Kiyaru) defeated Kikkawa Army (Heihachiro Sakai, Hirokumi Saito and VENOM) in 12:28 when The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Hirokumi Saito by pinfall with a Kiyaru Effect. - 73

In a decent match, Black Magic defeated Sanda & Hamacho in 15:50 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Eiji Hamacho by submission with a Masuno Deep Sleep. Black Magic win the Burning World Tag Team titles. - 74

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental III in 10:26 by pinfall with a Sensation Shock. Sensational Dragon makes defence number 3 of his Burning Junior Championship title. - 82

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Tasuku Iesada defeated Koshiro Ino in 20:24 by submission with an Iesada Special. - 77 (Iesada broke his ribs though)

In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Tadiyuki Kikkawa defeated Kinnojo Horri in 19:41 by pinfall with a Burning Lariat. Tadiyuki Kikkawa makes defence number 11 of his Burning World Championship title. - 83

OVERALL: 82

Some incredibly bad luck with the injury to Iesada. I do have to set up some storylines for next PPV. To be honesty I may go lazy and just do rematches of this PPV.
Unread 12-27-2017, 07:12 PM
All Star

Heh, someone wasted there time putting a one star review on this. Joke's on them, I do YouTube I'm used to terrible feedback!

CGC Elimination XIV

Gargantuan and Thrill Seeker attack Jack & Ricky DeColt backstage and leave them down and out. - 66

In a decent match, Bobby Thomas, Donte Dunn, Shane Nelson and Zeus Maxmillion defeated Antonio Del Veccio, Blockbuster, Ozzie Golden and Whippy The Clown in an Elimination match in 18:25; Blockbuster was eliminated first, then Antonio Del Veccio, then Bobby Thomas, then Ozzie Golden, and finally Whippy The Clown. - 54

Ricky DeColt and Thrill seeker hype video - 60

Ryan Powell beats down Joey Poison for being weird - 51 (Successful turn)

In a decent match, Ricky DeColt, Skip Beau and Intrepid Ian Identity defeated Thrill Seeker and The Predators in an Elimination match in 19:36; Intrepid Ian Identity was eliminated first, then Nathan Black, then Warren Technique, then Skip Beau, and finally Thrill Seeker. - 59

Jack DeColt and Gargantuan hype video - 78

In a decent match, Jack DeColt, Christian Price and The Dirty White Boys defeated Gargantuan, Dan DaLay and The New Soldiers Of Fortune in an Elimination match in 22:52; Lead Belly was eliminated first, then Destiny, then Grease Hogg, then Dan DaLay, then Fate, then Christian Price, and finally Gargantuan. - 62

OVERALL: 56

That. Sucked.

Doing 'theme' PPVs like this is hard enough, but with CGC's razor thin talent pool it's misson impossible. Nathan Black injured Skip Beau after Ricky DeColt almost injured Nathan Black. Just a mess overall, and due to the stupid nature of the PPV not a single storyline resolved! Worst of all, we didn't meet the PPV provider requirements...
Unread 12-29-2017, 08:28 PM
All Star

21CW: Steel Cage Challenge

A video plays hyping Jonathan Faust vs. Dark Angel. - 84

In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Dark Angel defeated Jonathan Faust in 16:11 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. - 82

Phil Cooper is insulted by Stevie Stoat, sticks up for his hats - 74

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Hot Stuff defeated Leigh Burton and Wade Orson in 8:26 when Buff Martinez defeated Wade Orson by pinfall with a Heat Seeker. - 74

In a decent match, The Ivanoff Brothers defeated Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu in 8:17 when Igor Ivanoff defeated Sifu by pinfall with a Red Curtain. - 69

In a decent match, Sebastian Koller defeated Danny Patterson in 8:16 by pinfall with a Hamburg Rock City. Sebastian Koller makes defence number 1 of his 21st Century United Kingdom title. - 59

In a decent match, The Defence Force defeated Absolutely Flawless in 10:44 when Pit Bull Brown defeated Kelly Martin by pinfall with a Dog House Piledriver. The Defence Force win the 21st Century Tag Team titles. - 71

A video plays hyping Tommy Cornell vs. Kevin Jones. - 88

In an exceptional match, Tommy Cornell defeated Kevin Jones in 19:46 by submission with a Guilt Trip. - 83

A video plays hyping Adam Matravers vs. Edward Cornell. - 85

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Edward Cornell defeated Adam Matravers in a Cage match in 21:01 by pinfall with a Black Lightning Bomb. Edward Cornell makes defence number 2 of his 21st Century World title. - 81

OVERALL: 81

Wow! 21CW is actually fun for the autobooker. Who knew? With Dark Angel getting the win and both Cornells winning I think I will transition Edward out of the feud there and have Edward Cornell feud Dark Angel. Phil Cooper and Stevie Stoat will feud (maybe moving Faust into that as well). Fun stuff.
Unread 12-31-2017, 10:47 AM
All Star

Week 4

Before the TCW TV show Scout caused a stir by damaging Jason Ariza's car. He was fined, but this only seems to have made Scout worse. At the TCW show itself Titan botched a basic move and injured Guide's neck.

At USPW, Petr Novak got popped for steroids on an in-house drug test. He was fined. THEN he got hit again at the TV show the day after. I decided to suspend him despite it messing with the storyline a bit...I'll likely use the February signing to bring in a new 'Russian'.

BHOTWG Lord of the Rings - B- (72)
Main Event: Sensational Dragon defeated Marhito Masuko - 75
Noteworthy: Sanda & Hamacho defeated Black Magic - 70

SOTBPW Television - B- (75)
Main Event: Pirata Malvado defeated Mayan Idol - 72
Noteworthy: Cerebro defeated Gino Montero to retain the Campeonato de Menor - 72

SWF Supreme TV - B+ (84)
Main Event: Remo defeated Angry Gilmore - 86
Noteworthy: Huey Cannonball defeated Jimmy Hernandez, Marshall Dillon and John Greed - 67 (What a weird match!)

TCW Presents Total Wrestling - B- (72)
Main Event: Sammy Bach and Joshua Taylor defeated Bryan Vessey and Aaron Andrews - 81 (Bach pinned Andrews!)
Noteworthy: Rocky Golden defeated Jeremie Courtney - 71

USPW American Wrestling - B- (72)
Main Event: Nicky Champion defeated Tyson Baine - 75
Noteworthy: Not enough interesting storylines right now...

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling - B+ (83)
Main Event: Duane Stone defeated Johnny Bloodstone - 87
Noteworthy: Owen Love defeated Jacob Jett - 78

21CW Best of British Wrestling - B (78)
Main Event: The Cornell Family defeated Kevin Jones and Dark Angel - 81
Noteworthy: Jonathan Faust defeated Apollo Prince - 72

SOTBPW Lucha Libre - B (78)
Main Event: El Leon defeated Soul Taker - 80
Noteworthy: Cannonball Kid defeated Gino Montero and Dr Rudo - 70

CGC Title Bout Wrestling - C (60)
Main Event: Dan DaLay defeated Zeus Maxmillion - 64
Noteworthy: Thrill Seeker defeated Donte Dunn - 63
Unread 01-01-2018, 05:11 PM
All Star

USPW Star, Stripes and Slams!

Nicky Champion is in the ring. Out of nowhere, Marat Khoklov hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves Champion completely destroyed. - 98

The Cold Warriors defeated Natural Storm - 69 (I forgot to copy this one, apologies)

In a poor match, Casey Valentine defeated Julius Moor in 6:05 by pinfall with a Deep Impact. Casey Valentine makes defence number 4 of his USPW Television title. - 70

In a poor match, Melody defeated Killer Kass in 7:45 by pinfall with a Melody Maker. Melody makes defence number 1 of her USPW Womens title. - 54

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Force defeated T-Rex in 8:49 by pinfall with a Full Force. - 54

The Force is celebrating his victory in the ring. Tyson Baine runs in and attacks, beating The Force down into the mat. - 73

In a decent match, James Justice and Andre Jones defeated Jumbo Jackson and Joss Thompson in 10:18 when James Justice defeated Joss Thompson by pinfall with a Liberation Slam. - 65

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Trent Shaffer defeated Rick Law in 10:13 by pinfall with a Heart Burn. Trent Shaffer makes defence number 2 of his USPW National title. - 73

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Rich Money defeated Chris Caulfield in 20:06 by pinfall with a Money In The Bank. - 71

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Enygma defeated Steve Frehley in 19:33 by submission with an Enygma Variation. Enygma wins the USPW World title. - 73

OVERALL: C+ (68)

OH BOY WHAT DID I DO!?!

I really did not expect Enygma to win. At all. I was punting Champion Frehley to next show to draw out the feud. So...now I have to do Frehley/Enygma AGAIN for the rematch. At least I can do Marat/Champion right now. Might move Rick Law over to fight Money to try to build the next main fued. Shaffer can take on either/both of Natural Storm and Justice/Jones can fight the Cold Warriors.
Unread 01-02-2018, 06:45 PM
All Star

TCW Malice in Wonderland

In a superb match, Wolf Hawkins defeated Joshua Taylor in 20:14 by pinfall with a Full Moon Rising. - 82

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The New Wave defeated The Behemoths in 8:13 when Guide defeated Titan by pinfall with a Wave Of Mutilation. The New Wave win the TCW World Tag Team titles. - 59

In a decent match, Mighty Mo defeated Jay Chord in 7:57 by pinfall with a Plunging Spinebuster. - 72

In a decent match, Eddie Peak, Joel Bryant and Troy Tornado defeated Benny Benson, Danny Fonzarelli and California Love Machine in 10:19 when Eddie Peak defeated California Love Machine by pinfall with a Peak Of The Devil. - 67

In a decent match, Human Arsenal defeated Marc Speed in 17:06 by pinfall with an Ammo Dump. Human Arsenal wins the TCW International title. - 69

In a decent match, The Canadian Animals defeated Devine Fortune in 7:41 when Freddy Huggins defeated Chance Fortune by pinfall with a Huggins Kiss. - 72

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Ricky Dale Johnson defeated American Buffalo in 8:21 by pinfall with a Southern Justice. - 76

In a good match, Bryan Vessey defeated Sammy Bach in 20:23 by pinfall with a Super Vessey Plex. - 79

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Rocky Golden defeated Aaron Andrews in 20:07 by submission with The Rack. Rocky Golden wins the TCW World Heavyweight title. - 83

OVERALL: 73
I imagine a lot of these losses are due to production costs and so on. As TCW is about to drop to cult (most likely) I am going to hold off on some feuds.
Unread 01-02-2018, 07:24 PM
All Star

January 2016 Month in Review

Average TV
SWF Supreme TV - 83
SOTBPW Lucha Libre - 80
21CW Best of British Wrestling - 78
SOTBPW Television - 77
NOTBPW Championship Wrestling - 75
USPW American Wrestline - 74
TCW Presents Total Wrestling - 70
BHOTWG Lords of the Ring - 70
CGC Title Bout Wrestling - 61

PPVS
SWF - 82
BHOTWG - 82
21CW - 81
SOTBPW - 79
NOTBPW - 74
TCW - 73
USPW - 68
CGC - 56

Match of the Month

Duane Stone defeated Johnny Bloodstone - 87
AND
Jack Bruce and Angry Gilmore defeated Remo and Rouge - 87

Star Report Top 10

Angry Gilmore - SWF - 83
Brandon James - SWF- 82
Remo - SWF - 82
Jack Bruce - SWF - 81
Kinnojo Horri - BHOTWG - 81
Tommy Cornell - 21CW - 80
Dark Angel - 21CW - 80
Johnny Bloodstone - NOTBPW - 80
Tadiyuki Kikkawa - BHOTWG - 80
Edward Cornell - 21CW - 80

Readers Report

Darryl Devine - Only match was at the PPV, losing a tag match with Fortune to CanAms.
Matthew Keith - ALSO only match on the PPV, on the losing side of a 5v5 tag match

AutoBooker hates Devine and Keith apparently.
Unread 01-03-2018, 07:07 PM
All Star

February Start of Month

USPW has a good month, winning the US and Canadian national battles. I make a contact offer to Hell's Bouncer, who I will use as Kremlin Bouncer and team with Krusher Karloff and Petr Novak.

SWF (at the moment) will decide not to bring anyone new in at this point.

TCW *does* fall to cult however Kyle Rhodes doesn't fire Brent Hill (yet). TCW does have a few workers labeled as 'potential bookers' by the game. Jason Ariza, RDJ and Robert Oxford all interest me, in case I do get fired. Speaking of fired, TCW needs to drop from 33 workers to 26 so they fire
Titan, Killer Shark, Jeremie Courtney, Matt Hocking, Elliot Thomas, Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson.

BHOTWG came in first in Japan, and decides not to bring in anyone.

NOTBPW has nothing interesting going on. Same with 21CW and CGC.

SOTBPW wins the Mexican National battle. They cut Strongmn and El Hijo del Zonk then they pick up El Mitico Jr.

For the second month and beyond I will no longer be checking the "no title matches" box. Let chaos reign!
Unread 01-04-2018, 09:37 AM
All Star

Week 5

Before BHOTWG Natsu Miyamae plays a prank on the OWNER! I suspend him. No one likes this INCLUDING the owner. Oops.

TCW replaces do not fall to cult with do not fall below #3 in the company rankings. Brent Hill's days are numbered.

Over in USPW land Freddie Datsun's contract is coming up and I will very much not be resigning him. Since his contract comes up next month I'll just bring someone new in next month to replace him.

BHOTWG Lords of the Ring - B- (72)
Main Event: Kinnojo Horri defeated Masaaki Okazaki - 74
Noteworthy: Tadiyuki Kikkawa defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa - 81

SOTBPW Television - B (77)
Main Event: Axxis Jr defeated Mayan Idol - 72
Noteworthy: Cerebro defeated Gino Montero to defend the Menor Title - 72

SWF Supreme TV - B (81)
Main Event: Jack Bruce defeated Remo - 75 (Gilmore helped)
Noteworthy: Brandon James defeated Steven Parker - 75
Title Change! The Awesomeness won back the Tag Titles in a 75 rated match!

TCW Presents Total Wrestling - B (81)
Main Event: Wolf Hawkins defeated Ricky Dale Johnson - 76
Noteworthy: Rocky Golden defeated Edd Stone - 82 (!)

USPW American Wrestling - B- (75)
Main Event: Steve Frehley defeated Nicky Champion - 82
Noteworthy: The Titans defeated Natural Storm - 71

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling - B (80)
Main Event: Steve DeColt defeated Sean McFly - 83
Noteworthy: Johnny Bloodstone defeated Jacob Jett - 78
Title Change! Kinuye Mushashibo defeated Sally Ann Christianson for the NOTBPW Women's Title in a 51 rated match.

21CW Best of British Wrestling - B+ (84)
Main Event: Jonathan Faust defeated Dark Angel - 82
Noteworthy: Adam Matravers defeated Beast Bantom - 73

SOTBPW Lucha Libre - B (78)
Main Event: Pablo Rodriguez and El Domonio defeated El Leon and Xtinction - 78
Noteworthy: Soul Taker defeated El Mitico Jr - 75

CGC Title Bout Wrestling - C+ (66)
Main Event: Christian Price, Zues Maxmillion and Joey Poison defeated Ryan Powell, Thrill Seeker and Dan DaLay - 62
Noteworthy: Jack & Ricky DeColt defeated the New Soldiers of Fortune - 67
Unread 01-06-2018, 08:26 PM
All Star

USPW Red, White and Blue!

In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Marat Khoklov defeated Nicky Champion in 10:22 by pinfall with a Moscow Lariat. - 77

In a decent match, Trent Shaffer and Casey Valentine defeated Natural Storm in 16:29 when Trent Shaffer defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall with a Heart Burn. - 71

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Tyson Baine defeated The Force in 15:52 by pinfall with a Hades Bomb. - 65

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Rich Money defeated Rick Law in 20:04 by pinfall with a Money In The Bank. - 75

The match is over and Rick Law is nursing his wounds. Rich Money looks bemused, and jumps him from behind, beating him down. - 80

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Steve Frehley defeated Enygma in 19:45 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet. Steve Frehley wins the USPW World title. - 69

Marat Khoklov and Steve Frehley are in the ring and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and they are joined by Nicky Champion and Enygma for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside. Eventually a number of officials and other wrestlers have to hit the ring and pull them apart before they kill each other. - 87

OVERALL: 66

Man Enygma KILLED both of the last two Pay Per Views and he will be eliminated from main feuds forever. I'll be doing Nicky Champion/Steve Frehley in a cage (to stop Marat in story) next PPV, maybe Marat/Enygma. The remaining feuds did not progress because honestly there wasn't enough time between the PPVs.
Unread 01-07-2018, 10:37 AM
All Star

Week 6

In even more of a move to make me dismiss Troy Tornado he bulked up to 'flabby'. After review though it doesn't seem to have effected his stats much except for a five point dip in SQ and sex appeal. Welcome to the midcard Troy, you can check out any time you want but you can never leave.

In the first bit of predatory bidding we see James Hernandez' SWF contract come due. SWF makes an offer to the 29 year old, but so does NOTBPW. USPW cannot because of owner goals and they signed Kremlin Bouncer.

Speaking of NOTBPW they decide to let Amber Allen go, because...meh.

After the PPV I decide to cut Justin Sensitive free and call up Spencer Spade. I move Spencer into the Parker/James feud because James hates the young people.

BHOTWG Lords of the Ring - B (80)
Main Event: Sensational Dragon defeated Marihito Masuko to retain the Burning Jr Title - 83
Noteworthy: Sanda & Hamacho defeated Black Magic for the Burning Tag Titles - 75

SOTBPW Television - B (78)
Main Event: Axxis Jr, Electrico and Mystery Man went to a double count out with Mayan Idol, Jormungand and Multimillonario - 76 (?!?)
Noteworthy: Gino Montero defeates Cerebro for the SOTBPW Menor Title - 72

SWF Supreme TV - B+ (85)
Main Event: Jack Bruce defeated Brandon James - 81
Noteworthy: Remo defeated Steven Parker - 79

TCW Presents Total Wrestling - B (77)
Main Event: Sammy Bach defeated Wolf Hawkins - 74
Noteworthy: Rocky Golden defeated Marc Speed - 83

USPW American Wrestling - B- (72)
Main Event: Marat Khoklov defeated Enygma - 74 (Way to give away a PPV match autobooker)
Noteworthy: The Titans defeated Natural Storm - 72

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling - B (82)
Main Event: Sean McFly defeated Johnny Bloodstone - 89
Noteworthy: Cameron Vessey defeated Jacob Jett to retain the NOTBPW TV Title - 69

21CW Best of British Wrestling - B- (76)
Main Event: Adam Matravers defeated Jonathan Faust - 79
Noteworthy: Kevin Jones defeated Danny Patterson - 69 (AutoBooker decided not to book either Cornell)

SOTBPW Lucha Libre - B (82)
Main Event: El Leon defeated Soul Taker - 81
Noteworthy: Pablo Rodriguez defeated Velocidad - 73

CGC Title Bout Wrestling - C (59)
Main Event: Gargantuan defeated Christian Price - 61
Noteworthy: Jack & Ricky DeColt defeated The Predators - 70
Unread 01-09-2018, 10:43 AM
All Star

SWF Nothing to Lose

In a decent match, Steven Parker defeated Eric Eisen in 10:05 by pinfall with a Future Shock. During the match we also had Skull DeBones run in and attack Parker. - 78

Brandon James comes down and take issue with the 'new generation' like Parker getting cheap wins and participation tropheys - 70

In a decent match, The Amazing Bumfholes defeated The Awesomeness in 10:58 by two falls to one after losing the first, with the final fall happening when Randy Bumfhole defeated Jefferson Stardust by pinfall with a Bumfhole Buster. The Amazing Bumfholes win the SWF World Tag Team titles. - 76

Jack Bruce had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with The Crippler. - 95

In a decent match, Joey Morgan defeated Jungle Lord and Squeeky McClean in 11:05 when Joey Morgan defeated Jungle Lord by pinfall with an Empire Spiral. Joey Morgan makes defence number 3 of his SWF North American title. - 78

Rogue is walking backstage, turns a corner, and bumps into Valiant. Valiant says something that Rogue doesn't like, and they start arguing. After some heated words, Valiant challenges Rogue to meet him in the ring for a match. - 79

In a good match, Valiant defeated Rogue in 16:35 by pinfall with a V-Split. - 76

A video plays hyping Jack Bruce vs. The Crippler. - 90

In an exceptional match, Jack Bruce defeated The Crippler in an I Quit match in 19:42 by submission. - 84

A video plays hyping Angry Gilmore vs. Remo. - 84

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Remo defeated Angry Gilmore in 19:54 by pinfall with The Destroyer. Remo makes defence number 2 of his SWF World Heavyweight title. - 90

OVERALL: 89

WOW! WOW! That's the best PPV so far and set's up well moving forward. First, an admission: I booked Parker over Eisen. I needed to jump start the James/Parker feud (that's a thing now) and it helped to get Eisen/DeBones rolling.

I think Crippler and Bruce is over, as is Bumfholes/Awesomeness. I think I want to have some fun with an Awesomeness/Bruce feud, so I'll do that. I was going to slot Crippler with Valiant, and may still, but with Valiant unexpectedly going over Rogue (still in the main title feud) I am giving a lot of thought to a Fatal 4 Way for SWF's next PPV. Where does that leave Crippler though? Crippler vs Jungle Lord and Cpt. Atomic could be fun...
Unread 01-13-2018, 10:18 AM
All Star

NOTBPW Clash Classic

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Can-Am Blondes defeated Brown & Haynes and Harrison Hash and Shooter Sean Deeley in 13:06; the order of elimination was Brown & Haynes first, and then Harrison Hash and Shooter Sean Deeley. The Can-Am Blondes win the NOTBPW Tag Team titles. - 79

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Robinson & Bennett defeated Flash and Mark Griffin and Julian Watson and Art Reed in 10:21; the order of elimination was Flash and Mark Griffin first, and then Julian Watson and Art Reed. - 67

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Kinuye Mushashibo defeated Sally Anne Christianson and Brooke Tyler in 10:03 when Kinuye Mushashibo defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with a Blue Dream. Kinuye Mushashibo makes defence number 2 of her NOTBPW Womens title. - 60

In a decent match, Mighty Cavanagh defeated Derek Frost and John Maverick in 10:05 when Mighty Cavanagh defeated John Maverick by pinfall with a Sit-Out Spinebuster. - 68

In a decent match, Cameron Vessey defeated Erik Strong and Jacob Jett in 19:40 when Cameron Vessey defeated Jacob Jett by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II. Cameron Vessey makes defence number 9 of his NOTBPW Television title. - 71

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Johnny Bloodstone defeated Sean McFly and Jared Johnson in 19:54 when Johnny Bloodstone defeated Jared Johnson by submission with a Bloodstone Mutilation. - 84

In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Steve DeColt defeated Duane Stone and Tim Westybrook in 19:41 when Steve DeColt defeated Tim Westybrook by pinfall with a DeColt Stampede. Steve DeColt wins the NOTBPW Canadian title. - 78

OVERALL: 76

Okay, so I got a bit weird with this one, that's what I get for booking after midnight. All triple threats seemed fun as I wanted the tag and main matches to be triples. Anyway, now I can move to purely Duane and DeColt as well as wrap up Bloodstone/McFly. Oh, and finally cut Haynes.
Unread 01-13-2018, 07:48 PM
All Star

SOTBPW Guerra de Titanes 2016
A Television branded event

In a good match, Axxis Jr defeated Heavy Metal Anarchy in 19:56 by pinfall with a Gravity Axxisault. - 81

In a decent match, Las Pesadillas defeated The Sea Monsters in 12:26 when Mexican Beast defeated Jormungand by pinfall with a Beast Breaker. Las Pesadillas make defence number 1 of their Campeanatos de Parejas SOTBPW titles. - 74

Las Pesadillas are celebrating their victory in the ring. The Golden Kings run in and attack, beating them down into the mat. - 75

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Pharaoh King defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 8:05 by submission with a Death On The Nile. - 71

In a decent match, Gino Montero defeated Cerebro in 9:45 by pinfall with a Montero Press. Gino Montero makes defence number 1 of his Campeónato de Menor SOTBPW title. - 75

Magnifico and Idol attack Champagne Lover backstage and leave him down and out. - 88

In a good match, Blood Raven defeated Multimillonario in 7:50 by pinfall with a Raven Driver III. - 73

Mayan Idol had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Pirata Malvado. - 70

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Pirata Malvado defeated Mayan Idol in 19:40 by pinfall with a Pirata Plunge. - 74

Champagne Lover makes an elaborate entrance. - 100

In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Champagne Lover defeated Campeón Jr in 20:28 by pinfall with a Champagne Sunrise. Champagne Lover makes defence number 7 of his Campeónato del Mundo SOTBPW title. - 79

OVERALL: 82

Even with putting the best match on the card in the opening spot SOTB still remains the consistant number 2 of the save (in my opinion). Even only using half the roster SOTB is able to pull some pretty good grades on the regular. Hopefully Magnifico is able to recover before the next Television PPV so we can get a Technico vs Rudo main event.

For Feuds a big issue is there was only one Rudo victory and it was Pharaoh King. We need strong heels, fast...