Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Low Minors

Default Wrestlemania 3 Card/Predictions

Wrestlemania 3 is going to be live at the Pontiac Silverdome in front a sold out crowd. This is your chance to see how you prediction this mega card. 16 matches. All Championships will be defended. Wrestlemania has never been bigger. Leave your predictions below. I look forward to seeing what you all think the outcomes will be.

Wrestlemania 3

WWF World Championship - Hulk Hogan (c) vs. Andre The Giant (w/Bobby Heenan)

WWF Intercontinental Championship - Randy Savage (w/Miss Elizabeth) vs. Ricky Steamboat (w/George Steele)

WWF World Tag Team Championship - The Hart Foundation (w/Jimmy Hart) (c) vs. The British Bulldogs

WWF Women's Championship - The Fabulous Moolah (c) vs. Velvet MacIntyre

Honky Tonk Man (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. Jake Roberts

Piper's Retirement Match - Roddy Piper vs. Adrian Adonis (w/Jimmy Hart)

Junkyard Dog vs. Harley Race (w/Bobby Heenan)

Full Nelson Match - Billy Jack Haynes vs. Hercules (w/Bobby Heenan)

Hillbilly Jim vs. King Kong Bundy (w/Bobby Heenan)

Tito Santana vs. Danny Davis

The Iron Sheik/Nikolai Volkoff (w/Freddie Blassie) vs. The Killer Bees

Sam Houston vs. Ron Bass

Butch Reed (w/Slick) vs. Koko B. Ware

The Dream Team (w/Johnny V.) vs. The Can-Am Connection

Donna Christenello/The Glamour Girls vs. Joyce Grable/The Jumping Bomb Angels

40-Man Battle Royal - Afa, Barry Horowitz, Barry O, Bob Bradly, Bob Orton Jr., Brad Rheingans, Bruno Sammartino, Charlie Fulton, Conquistador #1, Conquistador #2, Corporal Kirchner, Danny Spivey, Dino Bravo, George Steele, George Wells, Haku, Iron Mike Sharpe, Jacques Rougeau, Jim Powers, Jimmy Jack Funk, Kamala, Kim Chee, Lanny Poffo, Magnificent Muraco, Omar Atlas, Outback Jack, Paul Orndorff, Paul Roma, Pedro Morales, Raymond Rougeau, S.D. Jones, Scott Casey, Sika, Siva Afi, Tama, Terry Gibbs, The Assassin, The Crusher, Tiger Chung Lee, and Tom Magee.
Unread 01-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Low Minors

Wrestlemania 3

WWF World Championship - Hulk Hogan (c) vs. Andre The Giant (w/Bobby Heenan)
(A legit win for Andre and the Brain)

WWF Intercontinental Championship - Randy Savage (w/Miss Elizabeth) vs. Ricky Steamboat (w/George Steele)

WWF World Tag Team Championship - The Hart Foundation (w/Jimmy Hart) (c) vs. The British Bulldogs

WWF Women's Championship - The Fabulous Moolah (c) vs. Velvet MacIntyre

Honky Tonk Man (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. Jake Roberts
(I don't see Honky getting pinned so much as dq'd or counted out

Piper's Retirement Match - Roddy Piper vs. Adrian Adonis (w/Jimmy Hart)

Full Nelson Match - Billy Jack Haynes vs. Hercules (w/Bobby Heenan)
I see Hercules's chain coming into to play and a big night for the Heenan Family

The Iron Sheik/Nikolai Volkoff (w/Freddie Blassie) vs. The Killer Bees
(masked confusion to give the Bees the win)

Sam Houston vs. Ron Bass

Butch Reed (w/Slick) vs. Koko B. Ware

The Dream Team (w/Johnny V.) vs. The Can-Am Connection

Donna Christenello/The Glamour Girls vs. Joyce Grable/The Jumping Bomb Angels(Go Jumping Bomb Angels!)

40-Man Battle Royal - Afa, Barry Horowitz, Barry O, Bob Bradly, Bob Orton Jr., Brad Rheingans, Bruno Sammartino, Charlie Fulton, Conquistador #1, Conquistador #2, Corporal Kirchner, Danny Spivey, Dino Bravo, George Steele, George Wells, Haku, Iron Mike Sharpe, Jacques Rougeau, Jim Powers, Jimmy Jack Funk, Kamala, Kim Chee, Lanny Poffo, Magnificent Muraco, Omar Atlas, Outback Jack, Paul Orndorff, Paul Roma, Pedro Morales, Raymond Rougeau, S.D. Jones, Scott Casey, Sika, Siva Afi, Tama, Terry Gibbs, The Assassin, The Crusher, Tiger Chung Lee, and Tom Magee.
(I like either Haku or Bravo to win but I would really like to see Tom Magee get a push maybe an I.C run or tag team run)
Unread 01-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
I hate to write a keep up the good work post...but keep up the good work. I really like what you are doing here and you have nailed the feel of the promotion right on the head. The promos sound like the actual wrestlers did in real life.
Thanks, I try to capture the feel for most of the wrestlers I can. I watch old promos and things I remember growing up getting those key phrases to add more realism to my product instead of plain dialogue and everybody feels the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod619 View Post
I feel bad for the Crusher's loss to Bass but even worse that he had to be saved by Sam "fricking" Houston(truthfully I always liked Sam way back when)
The Crusher is 60 and his usual match ratings are 60 so I'll take that. He has been doing so great in his role of putting guys over that he may get a push himself. He's outperforming guys and I do plan on using him to teach and improve the young lower midcard talent and below. I'm disappointed in this feud so far, so The Crusher made it in just so the match would get over a 50. I have a feeling both men need to improve especially Sam Houston. So he's on a fine line so I hope for Jake's sake he stays sober.

Also, I want to address your feeling on Tom Magee. I had high hopes for him and put him in a try out type match having him job and he performed terrible. I need someway to improve him, because I did have huge plans for him. Keep a close eye on the dark match results, because I have a plan to try to improve him.

I will respond to all the comments made on here weekly as they come. Hope you all enjoy the upcoming Wrestlemania 3 coming up this weekend. There is still a few more days to predict as this 4+ hour event is taking awhile with all the promos and in depth match details that I will use for all ppvs.
Unread 01-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Also, I want to address your feeling on Tom Magee. I had high hopes for him and put him in a try out type match having him job and he performed terrible. I need someway to improve him, because I did have huge plans for him. Keep a close eye on the dark match results, because I have a plan to try to improve him.
Magee always had the look and the physical attributes in real life but just couldn't work to save his life. I'd have to take a look at the mod and see what his stats are set at. Maybe some dark matches with Muraco. I see you have Brad Rheingans put in there with Rheingans either as a tag partner or 1 on 1. His promos aren't going to go anywhere but his work rate should improve with Brad working his magic.
Unread 01-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod619 View Post
Magee always had the look and the physical attributes in real life but just couldn't work to save his life. I'd have to take a look at the mod and see what his stats are set at. Maybe some dark matches with Muraco. I see you have Brad Rheingans put in there with Rheingans either as a tag partner or 1 on 1. His promos aren't going to go anywhere but his work rate should improve with Brad working his magic.
I will definitely try that in the dark matches in the future.

Wrestlemania 3 will be posted tonight or tomorrow as I finish up the last few match descriptions and promos. So if you still want to make comments or predictions about the card you have time.
Unread 01-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Low Minors

Default WWF Wrestlemania 3

WWF Wrestlemania 3

Quote:
Wrestlemania 3 is live in front of a sold out crowd in the Pontiac Silverdome with Vince McMahon, Jessie Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon providing commentary.
Quote:

Danny Davis surprises the crowd and Tito Santana by staying with him in the lock ups and even gaining the advantage. Playing by the rules don’t last long when Davis pulls the hair to take Tito down in the last lock up. Davis locks in a headlock looking to wear Santana down, but the crowd gets hot fueling Santana. Santana escapes and hits the ropes but Davis rolls out of the ring to avoid the Flying Forearm Smash. Davis renters the ring drawing Santana in for the ref to pull him back. Davis gets in the ring and retreats to the corner. Santana runs at him and the ref breaks them up again and Davis pokes the eye. Then he hits a dropkick and rolls Santana up putting his feet on the second rope. Santana kicks out at 2 and Davis is complaining to the ref. Davis goes to pick up Santana but catches a punch to the gut instead. Santana whips Davis into the ropes and leap frogs him catching him with a dropkick. Davis is in the corner and Santana hits a splash. Santana hits the ropes and hits the groggy Davis with a Flying Forearm Smash for the pinfall victory in 8:41

Match Rating – 58
Quote:
Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Sheik come down to the ring followed by Freddie Blassie.

Freddie Blassie: “Listen up you pencil necked geeks. The Iron Sheik has something to say to you all before Nikolai Volkoff sings the greatest National Anthem in the World.”

The Iron Sheik: “Iran Number One! USA.”

The Iron Sheik spits on the floor. Nikolai Volkoff starts to sing the National Anthem as The Iron Sheik waves the Iran Flag and Freddie Blassie waves the flag of the Soviet Union.

Segment Rating – 58

The Killer Bees vs. Nikolai Volkoff/The Iron Sheik (w/Freddie Blassie)

The Killer Bees start off strong with Brunzell taking it to Volkoff getting him off his feet with a pair of dropkicks. Blair tags in and goes to the top rope for a crossbody. Volkoff gets up and catches Blair in midair. Volkoff slams him into the corner and The Iron Sheik tags in. Sheik puts the boots into Blair in the corner. The ref pulls him away and Volkoff and Blassie get a shot in on Blair. The Iron Sheik puts a few knees in the back of Blair while he is on the mat. Volkoff tags in and picks him up for a body slam. Volkoff hits the ropes and drops an elbow on the back of Blair. Volkoff goes to the second rope and dives off but Blair rolls out of the way. Blair crawls over and makes the tag as Volkoff makes it up. Brunzell comes in with a flying clothesline and then a dropkick. Volkoff is in the corner and Brunzell runs in and Volkoff sends him toppling over the top rope. Blair and Brunzell crawl under the ring and come out wearing masks. Blassie is complaining to the ref. Both men get in the ring and gives Volkoff a double dropkick. The Iron Sheik comes in and gets hit with one too. The ref makes one of them get out of the ring. Volkoff gets back in and one of the Killer Bees is in. They trade punches with Volkoff getting the advantage he whips him into the ropes but he leapfrogs Volkoff and rolls him up. The Iron Sheik comes in and breaks up the pin. The other Killer Bee comes in and clotheslines The Iron Sheik over the top rope taking both men out. Blassie hits him with a cane as he tries to get up. Volkoff sends the other one over the top rope. The Iron Sheik picks up the one that was hit with the cane and throws him in the ring. Volkoff tags in The Iron Sheik who stomps on his injured back and locks in the Camel Clutch for the victory in 8:46.

Match Rating – 64

The Iron Sheik doesn’t let go and Volkoff throws the other Killer Bee in the ring. Volkoff and Blassie put the boots to him. Then Jim Duggan comes from the back with a 2x4 swinging it. The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff dodge it and Blassie leads his men to the back. Duggan is chanting USA and the crowd starts to chant it at them. The Iron Sheik tries to go back in the ring, but Volkoff holds him back.

Segment Rating – 59
Quote:
Koko B. Ware vs. Butch Reed (w/Slick)

Koko B. Ware uses his speed at first to dodge Butch Reed. Koko lands a few strikes and a dropkick to stagger him. Then he comes in running and Reed levels him with a Shoulder Tackle. Butch Reed tosses him out of the ring and pretends to kick dirt on him. Koko makes it back in the ring at 8. Reed runs at him and Koko pulls down the top rope sending Reed outside. Koko gets on the apron and dives off on Reed. Slick comes over to stop Koko but gets caught. Koko is starts to chase Slick and when he gets back around Reed catches him with a clothesline. Reed throws him in the ring and lifts him up over his head for the Military Press Slam into a pin for the victory in 9:10.

Match Rating – 64
Quote:
Bobby Heenan and Harley Race is backstage.

Bobby Heenan: “Tonight is the night for the Heenan Family. We are going to have a clean sweep tonight. Up first we have “The King” Harley Race against that grungy Junkyard Dog. Race isn’t going to take his time. He is going to out brawl and out class him for the easy victory. Trust me, Junkyard Dog will bow down to the King.”

Segment Rating – 76

The bell rings and they start exchanging punches. Junkyard Dog gets the better of Race and he retreats to the outside. Heenan is talking to Race and Race goes to the side and Heenan tries to distract JYD. Race gets on the apron and JYD turns and charges. Race jumps down and retreats. Race is talking to Heenan and JYD grabs Race by the hair. Race grabs JYD and pulls his throat into the ropes knocking him back. Race gets in and starts to put the boots to JYD. Race hits a Diving Headbutt on JYD and he pops up. JYD fires up and delivers several shots to Race and picks him up for the Thump. Race grabs the ropes and gets free. Race hits JYD with a closed fist punch that reels him. Race gives him a knee in the gut and lifts him up for the piledriver for the victory in 7:55.

Match Rating – 75
Quote:
Adrian Adonis and Jimmy Hart are backstage.

Adrian Adonis: “Tonight, is Roddy Piper’s last big hurray. I hope all the crying and cheering fans are ready to say to goodbye to Roddy Piper, the loser. I’m going to spoil the party and Piper will be remembered as the guy who last his last match.”

Jimmy Hart: “Adrian is ready to go Piper. All those things you have done to us. We are going to be glad you are gone. Good riddance, Piper. But before you go “Adorable” Adonis is going to give you a gift. It’s going to be Goodnight Irene.”

Segment Rating – 78
Quote:
40-Man Battle Royal

All 40 men are in the ring and the bell sounds. Kamala has the most eliminations with 9. The final four are Dino Bravo, Paul Orndorff, Don Muraco, and Bruno Sammartino. The three heels target Sammartino. They start to argue about who is going to toss Sammartino. Muraco goes to do it and Sammartino throws him over. Bravo and Orndorff are arguing still. Orndorff and Bravo start exchanging punches and Sammartino tosses both as they are trying to eliminate one another. Sammartino celebrates the victory as Orndorff and Bravo continue to argue.

Kamala – Barry O, Lanny Poffo, Omar Atlas, The Rougeau Brothers, Terry Gibbs, George Wells, Outback Jack, and George Steele
Bruno Sammartino – Bob Orton Jr., The Assassin, Magnificent Muraco, Paul Orndorff, and Dino Bravo
Dino Bravo – Corporal Kirchner, Tom Magee, Barry Horowitz, and Jim Powers
Don Muraco – S.D. Jones, Tama, Brad Rheingans, and Paul Roma
George Steele – Sika, Danny Spivey, Kamala, and Kim Chee
Paul Orndorff – The Crusher, Pedro Morales, and Haku
Pedro Morales – Afa, Charlie Fulton, Iron Mike Sharpe
Young Stallions – The Conquistadors and Jimmy Jack Funk
Bob Orton Jr. – Scott Casey, Siva Afi, and The Crusher
Haku – Tiger Chung Lee and Bob Bradley

Match Rating – 61
Quote:
Roddy Piper is backstage with Gene Okerlund

Gene Okerlund: “Let me welcome you backstage for what could be the final time with this guest, Rowdy Roddy Piper. First let me say what a great wrestling career you have had here in the WWF.”

Roddy Piper: “Thank you Gene, but it’s not over yet. Still one more thing to do tonight and that’s to win my match right here at Wrestlemania 3. Adrian Adonis has been a thorn in myside for a long time and he thought he ended my career, but I’m still here. If you look at me, you can still plainly see I can walk. I’m going to walk down that aisle for what will be the last time heading towards an opponent. I’m going to put him asleep and celebrate with the largest crowd in wrestling history!”

Gene Okerlund: “Good luck and we are going to take you down to ringside as Adrian Adonis prepares to take on Roddy Piper.”

Segment Rating – 75

Roddy Piper vs. Adrian Adonis (w/Jimmy Hart)

Piper starts the match by exchanging blows for the first minute and he knocks Adrian out of the ring. Jimmy Hart is checking on Adonis as Piper leads the crowd to boo Adonis. Piper holds the ropes for Adonis to get in but he wants the ref to back him up. Adonis is back in and Piper starts the punches again and knocks him out of the ring. Piper grabs Adonis’ scarf and puts it on to pose for the crowd. Adonis is upset and catches Piper with his back turned. He uses the scarf to choke Piper and the ref finally gets him to stop. Adonis uses some wear down holds. Piper breaks free and whips Adonis in the ropes but gets caught in Goodnight Irene. Piper makes it to the corner and flips it into a pin and Adonis lets go to avoid getting pinned. Piper is still groggy and Adonis grabs him and Piper lands a punch and whips him into the ropes and follows up with a knee. Then throws him to the other side and lands another knee. Piper takes him down and hits an elbow drop. Piper is waiting for Adonis to get up and when he does he throws a punch. He’s pretending to box. He throws another punch and then another. He tells the ref to look at Jimmy Hart when he turns he pokes Adonis in the eye. Piper whips him into the ropes and slaps on the Sleeper hold. Adonis fades away and Piper wins by submission in 11:49.

Match Rating – 81

Roddy Piper starts to celebrate in the ring as the fans cheer to celebrate the career of Roddy Piper.

Segment Rating – 85
Quote:
Can-Am Connection vs. The Dream Team (w/Johnny V.)

Dream Team seemed to be a well-oiled machine after their past miscommunications. They dominate the early part of the match and stop all their comebacks in their tracks. Beefcake rolls up Zenk for a close two count, but Zenk pushed him off and he hits Valentine by accident. Zenk makes the tag and Martel comes in. Valentine gets in the ring and starts getting into it with Beefcake. Johnny V. is on the apron. Martel dropkicks Beefcake into Valentine and they even hit the ropes causing Johnny V. to hit the floor. Martel pushes Beefcake into the ropes and rolls him up for the victory in 13:06.

Match Rating – 57

Beefcake is arguing with the ref when Valentine comes in and levels him from behind. Valentine is attacking Beefcake and Johnny V. gets upset and leaves. Valentine finally stops when the refs pull him away.

Segment Rating – 54
Quote:
Full Nelson Challenge – Billy Jack Haynes vs. Hercules (w/Bobby Heenan)

Billy Jack Haynes and Hercules have a test of strength and they seemed evenly matched. Hercules pushes Haynes into the corner but he turns it over and pushes Hercules in the corner and he backs off. Haynes flexes his muscles and the crowd cheers and Hercules flexes and the crowd boos. Haynes turns around to show off and Hercules attacks him with a forearm to the back of the skull. Hercules puts his knee on his back and puts his arms around the neck of Haynes. Hercules is wearing down Haynes for the Full Nelson. Haynes gets on his side free of Hercules’ knee. Haynes put a few elbows into Hercules to break the hold. He pushes Hercules off and picks him up for a body slam. Haynes catches Hercules from behind and locks in the Full Nelson. Hercules looks trapped in the hold and he lowers his arms but fails. The crowd thinks it over and Hercules tries once more and Haynes’ grip gets broken. Haynes is shocked and Hercules turns around and hits an elbow taking him down. Hercules pounds on Haynes as he is down on one knee. Hercules goes from behind and lifts him up and locks in the Full Nelson. Haynes is pretty much out but he gives one good try but fails. He goes limp and the ref calls for the bell at 7:21.

Match Rating – 67
Quote:
Hillbilly Jim is backstage with Gene Okerlund.

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined here with Hillbilly Jim moments before he faces King Kong Bundy. Your thoughts on your opponent here tonight.”

Hillbilly Jim: “You know what Gene, a few weeks ago on Monday Night Raw I faced King Kong Bundy. I didn’t pin him, but I took him off his feet on the outside enough for a victory. I can find a way to do it again and win this match.”

Gene Okerlund: “Let’s hope you do that and stop the momentum of the Heenan Family here tonight.”

Segment Rating – 70

Hillbilly Jim starts out by pounding on the big guy. Hillbilly hits the rope for a clothesline and no effect. Bundy hits the ropes and takes down Hillbilly. Bundy whips him into the ropes and splashes him in the corner but Hillbilly dodges. Hillbilly Jim hits a big boot on Bundy sending him into the ropes. Hillbilly Jim chops the big man and Bundy pushes him away. He comes in for a clothesline and Bundy is out on his feet. Hillbilly whips Bundy into the ropes and Bundy recovers and knocks Hillbilly off his feet on the collision. Bundy hits the ropes and splashes Hillbilly and covers him for the victory in 6:55.

Match Rating – 68
Quote:
Joyce Grable/The Jumping Bomb Angels vs. Donna Christenello/The Glamour Girls

In a decent filler match Grable wins the match when she rolls up Donna for the victory in 6:43.

Match Rating – 44
Quote:
Randy Savage is backstage.

Randy Savage: “Tonight is the night, that will immortalize “The Macho Man” Randy Savage. I’m going to go out there and tear down this house. I’ll be left standing in the rubble man holding my Intercontinental Championship victorious with Miss Elizabeth by myside. I know Steamboat you are good, but I’m more worried about your little pal George “The Animal” Steele. His wandering eyes looking my woman. Trying to change my attention and when I do he thinks he is going to take advantage of “The Macho Man” Well not so fast, because I know he isn’t the smartest but if he does I will hurt him once again. So the time has come for “Macho Madness” right here at Wrestlemania 3.”

Segment Rating – 85

Intercontinental Championship – Randy Savage (w/Miss Elizabeth) (c) vs. Ricky Steamboat (w/George Steele)

It starts off like a technical match and Steamboat takes advantage. Savage starts to use some underhanded tactics and takes control. Savage goes to the top rope and he see Steele walking over to Miss Elizabeth. He dives off on Steele instead. Savage comes back in the ring and Steamboat rolls him up. Savage kicks out at two. They are back up and going at it again exchanging blows. Savage ends up getting Steamboat down and in position. He hits the diving elbow drop and covers Steamboat. He kicks out at 2 and Savage is asking the ref what happened. Steamboat makes a comeback with a series of chops. Steamboat climbs to the top rope and Savage comes up after him. Steamboat knocks Savage off and he lands on his feet. Steamboat comes off the top with a Flying Karate Chop and covers him for the victory in 23:26 to win the Intercontinental Championship.

Match Rating – 85

Ricky Steamboat is given the title and he holds it up showing it off to the crowd as they applaud a great match.

Segment Rating – 74
Quote:
Women’s Championship – The Fabulous Moolah (c) vs. Velvet MacIntyre

Moolah dominates most of the match. Velvet makes a comeback, but Moolah cheats with feet on the ropes on a roll up to pick up the victory in 8:15.

Match Rating – 56
Quote:
Gene Okerlund is backstage with Hulk Hogan.

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined here with WWF World Champion, Hulk Hogan as he is just about an hour away from the biggest match in WWF history. Your thoughts on tonight?”

Hulk Hogan: “You know what Mean Gene? We are in the Pontiac Silverdome sold out with all my Hulkamaniacs. They will be in full force tonight and they will cheer me on to overcome the odds and walk out with the Worlds Championship. You know what brother, I’m going to make you all a promise I’m going to slam Andre. So whatcha going do Andre and Bobby “The Weasel” Heenan when Hulkamania runs wild on you?”

Segment Rating – 85
Quote:
WWF World Tag Team Championship – The Hart Foundation (w/Jimmy Hart) (c) vs. The British Bulldogs

Bret Hart starts the match against Dynamite Kid. They start off with a various lock ups and holds with them trading getting the upper hand back and forth. Dynamite Kid gets the better of Bret twice in a row and he tags out. Neidhart comes in and locks up moving him into the corner. Neidhart puts his shoulder in the stomach of Dynamite Kid trying to injure the ribs. He tags in Bret and they double teamed Dynamite. Bret locks in a side headlock and Dynamite Kid picks up Bret and moves closer to make the tag. He does it again and Davey Boy is in. Dynamite Kid backdrops Bret and Davey Boy knocks off Neidhart on the apron. Davey Boy clotheslines Bret Hart and he rolls to the outside. Jimmy Hart is thinking about taking the countout but the British Bulldogs come around and stop them. Matilda gets loose and chases Jimmy Hart up the ramp. Jimmy Hart is a nonfactor now as the match continues. Bret tags in Neidhart and they have a test of strength with Davey Boy winning. Davey Boy hits a body slam and they have control of the match. Bret tags back in and takes down Davey Boy using a headlock. Davey Boy jumps up with Bret still hooked to him and sends him out of the ring. Davey Boy tags in Dynamite Kid and he goes out to get Bret back in the ring. The ref is distracted trying to keep Dynamite Kid in the ring and get Bret in the ring. Neidhart uses the chance and sneaks in the ring with the megaphone and hits Dynamite Kid with it and tosses it. Neidhart goes up from behind and knocks Davey Boy down and Bret crawls in the ring to make the cover for the victory in 16:29.

Match Rating – 85
Quote:
Honky Tonk Man is backstage.

Honky Tonk Man: “It’s almost showtime. I’m just waiting for Jimmy Hart who is celebrating with the Hart Foundation. Then after my performance we are going to go out and celebrate again. Jake Roberts may have a one hit wonder, in the DDT. The Honky Tonk Man has a classic gold record for The Shake, Rattle, and Roll.”

Segment Rating – 77
Quote:
Sam Houston vs. Ron Bass

Houston starts out on fire laying it into Bass. Houston takes him down with multiple dropkicks and has him set up in the corner for a bulldog. Bass reverses Houston’s bulldog and lands a back body drop. Bass starts to put the boots to him and then a choke hold with his boot. The ref wants him to stop and he kicks Houston in the face. Houston never recovered as the ref checked on him. He wanted to call the match, but Houston refused. Bass comes in and lands a lariat and covers him for the victory in 6:30.

Match Rating – 52
Quote:
Jake Roberts is backstage with Gene Okerlund

Gene Okerlund: “Up next we have the Honky Tonk Man in action against the man joining me right now, Jake “The Snake” Roberts. What can we expect tonight?”

Jake Roberts: “DDT.”

Jake Roberts walks away carrying his bag.

Gene Okerlund: “That looks like a man on a mission. We will take you back to ringside.”

Jake Roberts vs. Honky Tonk Man (w/Jimmy Hart)

Honky Tonk Man exits the ring when the bell rings. Roberts just goes over to the corner and sits waiting while Honky Tonk Man and Jimmy Hart scheme a plan. Honky Tonk Man gets up on the apron and Jake Roberts rises up ready to go. They lock up and Honky Tonk Man escapes and leaves the ring again. Roberts follows him and grabs him as Jimmy Hart runs away. Roberts throws him into the ring and Honky Tonk Man puts the boots to Roberts when he rolls in. Honky Tonk Man goes to put him in a headlock and Roberts escapes and throws him in the ropes. Roberts catches him with a clothesline. Honky Tonk Man rolls outside again. Roberts reaches over and pulls him up on the apron by his hair. Honky Tonk Man knees Roberts and drapes his neck over the top rope sending him down. Honky climbs back in and goes for the pin and Roberts kicks out quick. Honky Tonk Man hits the rope and comes back with a knee to the head to the downed Roberts. Honky Tonk Man signals for the Shake, Rattle, and Roll. Honky Tonk Man lifts him up and Roberts reverses and goes for the DDT. Honky Tonk Man drops down and rolls out of the ring. Honky Tonk Man grabs Jimmy Hart and starts up the ramp. Roberts leaves the ring and starts up the ramp. Roberts grabs him and runs him back to the ring throwing him in. Honky Tonk Man goes across and escapes again this time going through the crowd. Roberts stops him as he was straddled over the guardrail. Roberts chops him and sends him off to the floor. Roberts throws him in the ring and Jimmy Hart gets in the way. The ref goes outside and tosses Jimmy Hart out of the match. Roberts comes back in and Honky Tonk Man swings with the Megaphone and misses. Honky Tonk Man turns around and Jake Roberts kicks him in the gut and drops him with the DDT for the victory in 13:32.

Match Rating – 81
Quote:
Andre and Bobby Heenan are backstage.

Bobby Heenan: “What a great day to be a Heenan Family member. The King whipped the dog. Hercules squeezed the life out of Billy Jack Haynes. Bundy squashed that Hillbilly with ease. Now it’s time for Andre the Giant to bring home the gold. Andre tell them how you’re going to do it.”

Andre: “15 years I have been waiting for a WWF World Championship match. Hogan it’s going to be quick. I will crush you Hogan for the 1, 2, 3.”

Andre holds up a Hulkamania shirt and rips it in two and throws it on the ground.

Segment Rating – 86

WWF World Championship – Hulk Hogan (c) vs. Andre the Giant (w/Bobby Heenan)

Hulk Hogan wants to do a test of strength and Andre wins easily and tosses him into the corner. Andre stands in front of Hogan and uses his weight and slams into Hogan. The ref tries to get him out and he back elbows Hogan in the face. Andre stands back as Hogan tries to get to his feet. Andre stands of the back of Hogan using the ropes to lean on. Andre back off again and Hogan crawls to Andre clawing at his boots trying to get up. Andre bends over and grabs Hogan with hands by the back of the neck applying pressure to those nerves in his neck. Hogan is on his knees in agony as he tries to reach out for the ropes. Hogan makes it up to his feet and Andre headbutts Hogan from behind and sends Hogan crashing to the mat. The ref checks on Hogan as Andre starts to mock him from the corner. Hogan wants to continue so Andre goes back to work first picking Hogan up and locks in a bearhug. The ref checks on Hogan and lifts his arm up once and it crashes back down. It does the same on the second one. The third one it stops and Hogan starts to wag his finger. He starts to get some life back and he rises up and punches Andre and the slaps the ears causing Andre to release the hold. Andre throws a punch and Hogan blocks and fires back with some of his own. Hogan hits the ropes and connects with a big boot sending Andre into the ropes and he gets hung up. Hogan starts to pound on Andre and Andre finally rises and gets untangled. Hogan keeps on pound and hits Andre with a clothesline and he is staggering. Hogan starts looking around the crowd and signals for the body slam. Hogan lifts him up and he falls with Andre on top of him. The ref goes to count and Hogan kicks out at 2. Heenan is arguing with the ref as both men make it back up. Andre is visibly tired out so he locks Hogan in a headlock. Heenan distracts the ref and Andre takes his strap and wraps it around Hogan’s throat with his arms concealing it. Hogan is gasping for air. Andre removes the strap and grabs Hogan and does an underhook suplex. Andre hits the ropes and goes for an elbow drop, but Hogan rolls out of the way. Hogan pops up and signals for the leg drop. He hits the ropes and lands the leg drop. Heenan is flipping out as the ref counts. At 2 Andre kicks out so hard Hogan is back on his feet shocked. He starts looking around the ring and hulking up. He signals for the body slam again. Andre is back up and turns around. Hogan grabs Andre put can’t even get him up. Andre grabs Hogan and lifts him up and powerslams him right into a pin. The ref counts for the three and the crowd goes silent after a 11:37 match. Bobby Heenan grabs the title and enters the ring celebrating with Andre. Hogan rolls out of the ring and refs come down and help Hogan to the back as he clutches is ribs. He puts his head down and turns around at the top of the ramp looking at Andre before they show one last shot of Andre holding the title over his shoulder as the show goes off the air.

Match Rating – 82
Quote:
Show Rating – 82
Attendance – 93,173
PPV Buys – 0.61 (306,940)
Shown On – Closed Circuit US and Telewest
Unread 01-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Low Minors

Default Wrestlemania Fallout

After Wrestlemania 3 was in the books, 5 superstars were not renewed to stay in the WWF. Those five superstars were Barry O, Lord Littlebrook, Lord Tokyo, Little Beaver, and Haiti Kid.

As for Monday Night Raw you can expect a few shockers following Wrestlemania. The only things that are scheduled is Piper's Pit with new WWF World Championship, Andre the Giant and Fuji Vice segment.

Leave your post Wrestlemania 3 thoughts. Things you liked, things you hated, maybe name a guy who got the short end of the stick.

If you would like take a stab at what will happen on Monday Night Raw. Who will debut? Will we start a build that will go all the way to Wrestlemania 4? Any major turns? You never know what will happen the night after Wrestlemania.
Unread 01-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Low Minors

Default Night after Mania Predictions

Monday Night Raw

Paul Orndorff (w/Bobby Heenan) vs. Ricky Steamboat

British Bulldogs vs. Wild Samoans (w/King Curtis)

Adrian Adonis vs. (Open Challenge Opponent)

Jim Duggan vs. Nikolai Volkoff (w/Freddie Blassie and The Iron Shiek)

(Mystery Opponent) vs. Paul Roma

(Mystery Tag Team) vs. S.D. Jones/George Wells

Who will be returning to WWF after a lengthy absent of Raw next week?

Who will be the mystery tag team debuting on Raw?

Who will answer Adrian Adonis' open challenge?

Who will make their debut against Paul Roma?

How will Piper's Pit with Andre/Bobby Heenan go?

Will Hulk Hogan show his face after his biggest defeat?

Last edited by RyanR93WKU : 01-12-2018 at 05:30 PM.
Unread 01-11-2018, 01:47 AM
Super Star

I don't read a lot of diaries but bored and just looking for stuff to entertain me. You are doing a great job with this. But my favorite so far was the Tunney-Davis scene. you perfectly captured Jack's wooden acting and stiff delivery that I remember so fondly
Unread 01-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
I don't read a lot of diaries but bored and just looking for stuff to entertain me. You are doing a great job with this. But my favorite so far was the Tunney-Davis scene. you perfectly captured Jack's wooden acting and stiff delivery that I remember so fondly
Thank you. That is one thing I pride myself on in these diaries is getting the feel for each performer and how they they talk. What would they actually say in this situation.
Unread 01-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Living Legend

Brilliant that Andre beat Hogan.
Unread 01-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Low Minors

Anybody want to make predictions. Show will be up this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR93WKU View Post
Monday Night Raw

Who will be returning to WWF after a lengthy absent of Raw next week?

Who will be the mystery tag team debuting on Raw?

Who will answer Adrian Adonis' open challenge?

Who will make their debut against Paul Roma?

Unread 01-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Low Minors

I'm glad my prediction of a big night for the Heenan Family came true.

(This will probably end in some sort of double dq with Sheik getting involved and Duggan swinging a 2x4)

Who will be returning to WWF after a lengthy absent of Raw next week?????

Who will be the mystery tag team debuting on Raw? The Road Warriors

Who will answer Adrian Adonis' open challenge?Tom Magee???

Who will make their debut against Paul Roma?Jerry Lawler??

Not well, accusations will fly, Piper will stand nose to nose with Andre and challenge him for the title.

Hogan will not show his face as he has gone off to film John Carpenter's newest movie for release next year called They Live!
Unread 01-15-2018, 12:54 AM
Low Minors

Default WWF Monday Night Raw April Week 1, 1987

WWF Monday Night Raw

Quote:
Monday Night Raw is live from Milwaukee County Stadium with a sell-out crowd of 53,192 in attendance. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon on commentary.
Quote:
Real American hits and the crowd starts to cheer and Hulk Hogan comes down to the ring without the WWF World Championship.

Hulk Hogan: “I’m sorry brothers. I let all my Hulkamaniacs down last night. I know Bobby “The Weasel” Heenan lies through his teeth, but I’ve known Andre for a long time. He never tells a lie, and he said he was going to defeat me and he did. I have only one man to blame for the loss last night. That’s myself. I let trying to lift Andre in the air be my priority. I knew that if I slammed him it would be game over, but I couldn’t. I let that be my downfall and I let every Hulkamaniac down. Everybody in the Pontiac Silverdome, all the people watching Wrestlemania 3 live, and all the millions of viewers tonight who turned on their television sets waiting to see Hulk Hogan come out wearing the WWF World Championship. As you can tell it didn't happen and I wanted to let my fans know that Hulk Hogan will be back and when I do I’ll be ready to face Andre The Giant. I’m going to take a little break, get my mind, body, and heart 100% ready to reclaim the gold.”

Hulk Hogan waves to the crowd before walking to the back.

Segment Rating – 99
Quote:
Bobby Heenan comes down to the ring.

Bobby Heenan: “Last night, the Heenan Family scored big. Tonight, just might be even better. First, Hulkamania is dead. Second, Andre is on Piper’s Pit tonight. And third, we have a big surprise, so let me introduce to you the newest member of the Heenan Family, “Ravishing” Rick Rude.”

Segment Rating – 73

Rick Rude (w/Bobby Heenan) vs. Paul Roma

Paul Roma puts in some limited offense as Rude is impressive in his debut match. He picks up the victory in 8:44 after hitting the Rude Awakening.

Match Rating – 62
Quote:
Randy Savage comes down to ringside and sits in a chair next to the commentator’s table.

Segment Rating – 79

Ricky Steamboat vs. Paul Orndorff (w/Bobby Heenan)

Steamboat and Orndorff have a great match. Both trade offense with Orndorff getting the upper hand wearing down Steamboat with a series of holds. Steamboat breaks free and makes a comeback. Steamboat uses a few arm drags followed by a diving chop to take Orndorff down. Steamboat goes to the top and comes off with a Flying Karate Chop for the pinfall victory in 13:25.

Match Rating – 81

Steamboat is celebrating in the ring when Savage climbs up on the announce table and points at Steamboat.

Randy Savage: “Steamboat, you know it as well as I do. That title you hold should be around my waist. That beast you hang around with gifted you that title. Last night I had to watch just not you, but George Steele making advances towards Miss Elizabeth. I’m owed a rematch. Oh yeah! This time the narrative will be different. You bring my Intercontinental Championship. I’ll bring the rage. I’m letting Mr. Tunney know he better have a cage ready. Rage in the Cage in four weeks I’ll take back my title. No distractions. Me and you Steamboat locked inside. Oh yeah!”

Segment Rating – 88
Quote:
Bobby Heenan and Paul Orndorff are backstage talking

Bobby Heenan: “Orndorff, you have to win those matches. I brought in Rick Rude and he can win day one. You’re not performing good enough to be Mr. Wonderful.”

Paul Orndorff: “First off, I’ve had to wrestle guys like Hulk Hogan and Ricky Steamboat. I would win too if I faced Paul Roma.”

Bobby Heenan: “You gave me a great idea. Rick Rude beat Paul Roma, but the Young Stallions want some revenge. Next week, you’ll partner with Rick Rude to face the Young Stallions. Better not let me down!”

Segment Rating – 75
Quote:
Jimmy Hart is backstage with the Hart Foundation.

Jimmy Hart: “Last night, The Hart Foundation defended and retained the WWF World Tag Team Championships baby. I’m proud of these two guys, but Mr. Tunney doesn’t see it that way. They claimed we cheated them but I didn’t I was at the top of the ramp. The ref wasn’t doing his job, because he would have thrown out that mangy mutt from ringside. If we must give you another shot the results will be the same. The Hart Foundation always comes out on the winning side.”

Segment Rating – 67
Quote:
British Bulldogs vs. The Wild Samoans (w/King Curtis)

Bulldogs and Samoans have a very physical matchup. Back and forth action between two great tag teams. Davey Boy Smith cleans house taking Afa down and knocking Sika to the outside. He picks up Afa on his shoulder and tags in Dynamite Kid who goes to the top rope. Davey Boy hits the running powerslam and Dynamite Kid dives off with a diving headbutt for the victory in 11:13.

Match Rating – 77
Quote:
Mr. Fuji, Don Muraco, and Bob Orton Jr. is backstage.

Mr. Fuji: “There is a lot of mystery things going on in the WWF. What do you think about it Mr. Muraco and Mr. Orton?”

Don Muraco: “Well Mr. Fuji, we need to find the guy behind these things.”

Bob Orton Jr.: “I’m going to go look in here.”

Bob Orton Jr. goes into the room and you hear a thud. Mr. Fuji and Muraco enter the room and Orton Jr. is laid out.

Don Muraco: “Let’s look for clues.”

Bob Orton Jr. gets up takes out his script and throws it on the ground.

Bob Orton Jr.: “I’m done with this. I’m here to beat people up not act in some low budget segment.”

Bob Orton Jr. walks out of the room you can still him his fussing and then a thud. You hear some footsteps running away.

Don Muraco: “That sounded serious we better go check on Orton.”

Mr. Fuji and Muraco leave the room and Bob Orton Jr. is laid out and there is a lead pipe. Orton is bleeding.

Don Muraco: “We need some paramedics! Hurry he’s hurt.”

Mr. Fuji: “Looks like the culprit had some help.”

Don Muraco: “Why do you think that Mr. Fuji?”

Mr. Fuji: “There is lead pipe near Mr. Orton. Attacker must have hit Orton with lead pipe.”

Don Muraco: “Good point, Mr. Fuji. We better take this evidence and leave the scene since help is here. Don’t worry Orton we will find who did this to you.”

Mr. Fuji: “It looks like we have a real mystery to solve, Mr. Muraco. We will have to look at all the evidence.”

Don Muraco: “I’m getting kind of hungry Mr. Fuji let’s grab some dinner and do that next week on Monday Night Raw.”

Mr. Fuji: “Brilliant idea, Mr. Muraco. I heard there is a good place to grab a burger right down the road from this arena.”

Segment Rating – 72
Quote:
Adrian Adonis is in the ring with manager Jimmy Hart.

Adrian Adonis: “Last night was the worse night of my life. I let that Roddy Piper beat me on the biggest stage. That will change, because next Wrestlemania. I’ll be in the main event. I’ll be WWF World Champion. It starts tonight, so I challenge anybody from the back to come out and face me right here tonight.”

Segment Rating – 79

Bruno Sammartino comes down to the ring.

Bruno Sammartino: “Last night it was great being back in the ring. I won the 40 man battle royal and I don’t want to stop. I accept your challenge Adonis.”

Segment Rating – 77

Bruno Sammartino vs. Adrian Adonis (w/Jimmy Hart)

Adonis couldn’t get anything going against Bruno who constantly out maneuvered and over powered him. Bruno is about to lock in the Bearhug and Adonis rolls out of the ring. He grabs Jimmy Hart and they go up the ramp taking the count out at 8:18 mark.

Match Rating – 68
Quote:
A video aired that Ken Patera will be back next week after a lengthy absence from the WWF.

Segment Rating – 55
Quote:
Bobby Heenan and Harley Race come down to the ring.

Bobby Heenan: “The news just keeps getting better. Ken Patera will be back next week and I will gladly have my arms open to welcome him back to the Heenan Family. Now it’s time to worship “The King of Wrestling” Harley Race who was victorious against Junkyard Dog. I wish we could get a word from him but I’ve been told he’s not going to be back after the beating Race gave him last night. I wish you all could have heard the thud Junkyard Dog’s thick skull made when Race dropped him for the piledriver. If I was Junkyard Dog I would never come back, because he knows he can never beat The King. Nobody in the back could defeat Harley Race.”

Segment Rating – 74

Tito Santana comes out on the ramp.

Tito Santana: “I was sitting in the back and I saw what you did to Junkyard Dog. He is my friend and since he can’t be here to fight. I will take up the fight for him. I would love to see you try to do the same thing to me. Arriba!”

Tito Santana comes running down to the ring and Harley Race and Bobby Heenan leave the ring and start up the ramp.

Bobby Heenan: “Harley Race accepts your challenge but not tonight, amigo. He is the king and he fights on his terms not yours.”

Segment Rating – 74
Quote:
Demolition (w/Mr. Fuji) vs. S.D. Jones and George Wells

Jones and Wells are standing in the ring when Demolition come down. Demolition takes off their masks and they start to attack them as the bell rings. Demolition throws Wells out of the ring and they double team Jones. Ax goes to the apron and Smash starts beating on him with a series of pounds to the back. Smash drags Jones over and forces him to tag out and then throws Jones out of the ring. Wells is standing on the apron waiting to come in off the tag. Smash goes over and tags in Ax. Wells comes in and catches a clothesline and Ax levels him with a series of axe handles over the back. Ax tags in Smash and they set up Demolition Decapitation for the victory in 3:28.

Match Rating – 55
Quote:
Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Sheik come down to the ring followed by Freddie Blassie.

Freddie Blassie: “Listen up you pencil necked geeks. The Iron Sheik has something to say to you all before Nikolai Volkoff sings the greatest National Anthem in the World.”

The Iron Sheik: “Iran Number One! USA.”

The Iron Sheik spits on the floor. Nikolai Volkoff starts to sing the National Anthem as The Iron Sheik waves the Iran Flag and Freddie Blassie waves the flag of the Soviet Union.

Segment Rating – 57

Jim Duggan vs. Nikolai Volkoff (w/Freddie Blassie/The Iron Sheik)

Jim Duggan puts on a great showing in his debut match laying it in on Volkoff. Blassie distracts Duggan with the Soviet Flag and Volkoff takes control. The fans start to chant USA louder and Duggan starts to make a comeback. He even knocks The Iron Sheik off the apron when he tried to distract the ref. He lines up and takes down Volkoff with a Running Clothesline Tackle in 7:12.

Match Rating – 72

Jim Duggan grabs his 2x4 and Old Glory waving it around the ring as The Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, and Freddie Blassie retreat to the back.

Segment Rating – 72
Quote:
A video aired saying Piper’s Pit with Andre is up next.

Segment Rating – 75

Piper’s Pit is set up in the ring and Roddy Piper walks down waving to the fans.

Roddy Piper: “Welcome to Piper’s Pit! I want to let everybody know even though I’m retired now. This will not be the last Piper’s Pit. I’ll always make WWF my home and I’ll be back from time to time. I’m here tonight, because we have a new WWF World Champion, Andre the Giant”

Andre the Giant comes down to the ring with Bobby Heenan.

Bobby Heenan: “Thank you, Mr. Piper. I want to say you had a great career in WWF, but I would like to say and I’m sure all these fans agree. They are glad they never have to see you wrestle again.”

Roddy Piper: “I’m always going to miss that good Bobby Heenan humor. You know I’ve always wanted to get my hands on you, but now is not the time for that. That’s because it’s not about you. It’s about Andre winning the WWF World Champion. I think..”

Bobby Heenan: “I think you are going to say it’s the greatest thing in professional wrestling history.”

Roddy Piper: “I wasn’t going to say that, I think it would have been better if we didn’t have to hear your loud mouth talking about it every moment you get about how your Heenan Family is the greatest thing. All those guys could make it on their own. Andre was undefeated 15 years before you started managing him. Pretty good record if you ask me.”

Bobby Heenan: “We didn’t ask you.”

Roddy Piper: “Heenan I think I’m through talking to you. I want to hear from the champion.”

Piper grabs Heenan’s mic and tosses it out of the ring. Andre grabs Piper’s mic.

Andre: “I ended Hulkamania just like I said I was going to do. I’m glad you won your last match.”

Andre gives him the microphone back.

Roddy Piper: “Thanks Andre I never had anything against you besides Bobby Heenan. I would like to congratulate you with a handshake.”

Segment Rating – 100

Piper extends his hand and Andre shakes it. Piper goes to pull away and Andre starts to laugh. Andre grabs Piper by the throat with the other hand and lifts him in the air. Then drives him into the corner. Andre body slams Piper in the middle of the ring. Andre puts his boot on the throat of Piper and then hits the ropes and lands an elbow drop on Piper. Andre gets up and hits the ropes again for a second elbow drop. Andre throws the chairs on Piper and exits the ring as medics come down to check on Piper, who ends up getting stretchered out to end the show.

Segment Rating – 79
Quote:
Show Rating – 85
Attendance – 53,192 (Sell Out)
TV Rating – 9.99 (7,494,980 viewers)
Shown On – USA Network
Unread 01-15-2018, 01:07 AM
Low Minors

Default WWF Superstars of Wrestling April Week 1, 1987

WWF Superstars of Wrestling

Quote:
WWF Superstars of Wrestling is taped in the Main Street Armory in New York in front of a sold-out crowd. Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, and Gorilla Monsoon is calling the action.
Quote:
Dark Matches

The Islanders defeated Los Conquistadors in 6:10 when Haku hit a Headbutt on Uno.

Match Rating – 42

Tom Magee defeated Iron Mike Sharpe in 6:26 with a Powerslam.

Match Rating – 44

Scott Casey and Sam Houston defeated Danny Davis and Charlie Fulton in 5:49 when Houston pinned Fulton after a Steer Buster.

Match Rating – 48

Butch Reed defeated Brad Rheingans with a Gorilla Press Slam in 6:14.

Match Rating – 63

Rockin’ Robin defeated Donna Marie in 4:44 with a Bulldog.

Match Rating – 19

Jimmy Jack Funk and Ron Bass defeated Barry Horowitz and The Crusher in 6:42 when Bass hit Horowitz with a Lariat.

Match Rating – 52

The Crusher picks up Horowitz and yells at him for costing them the match.

Segment Rating – 47

Ken Patera defeated Bob Bradley in 8:06 with a swinging neckbreaker.

Match Rating – 70

Main Card

Quote:
Bobby Heenan starts the show in the ring with Hercules.

Bobby Heenan: “The Master of the Full Nelson is here. No, we all found out it wasn’t Billy Jack Haynes at Wrestlemania. So we will continue to humiliate wrestlers as they fail to break the hold and submit or better yet pass out to the grip of “The Mighty” Hercules. Let’s bring out our next victim.”

Danny Spivey comes down to accept the challenge.

Segment Rating – 90

Full Nelson Challenge – Hercules vs. Danny Spivey

Hercules locks it in and Danny Spivey tries to use his size to escape but he drops to a knee and it’s all over as the ref calls it after checking on him.

Match Rating – 52
Quote:
Johnny V. is backstage.

Johnny V.: “I’m done with the Dream Team. I sold the contract of Greg Valentine, but nobody wanted Brutus Beefcake. So, I had no choice. I tore up his contract and threw it in the trash. I’m going to be looking for my next star. I’m going to take him from nothing to something. I’ll be here next week on Superstars to start my scouting.”

Segment Rating – 57
Quote:
Kamala (w/Kim Chee) vs. Koko B. Ware

Kamala dominate Koko B. Ware who had a brief amount of offense before Kamala caught him with a kick to the throat. Kamala worked him over with a series of chops and holds. Kamala body slammed him in the middle of the ring and hit the ropes for a Giant Splash for the victory in 6:19.

Match Rating – 55
Quote:
Brutus Beefcake is backstage with Gene Okerlund.

Gene Okerlund: “I’m joined here with Brutus Beefcake. What are your thoughts about losing your manager, Johnny V.”

Brutus Beefcake: “I feel great. He did lie, every manager wanted my contract but I told them all I was going solo. I’m going to stay on the good side of things, because I want revenge on Greg Valentine. He attacked me from behind like a coward. Tonight, I will prove to everybody Brutus Beefcake wasn’t the weak link.”

Gene Okerlund: “I hope things work out for you. Let’s take you down to ringside as Brutus Beefcake faces The Assassin.”

Segment Rating – 56

Brutus Beefcake vs. The Assassin

Brutus Beefcake showcases his skills in a decent back and forth match defeating The Assassin with the Sleeper in 9:12.

Match Rating – 63
Quote:
Honky Tonk Man is backstage with Jimmy Hart. Honky Tonk Man is wearing a neck brace.

Honky Tonk Man: “I’m so upset tonight. It hurts to talk so Jimmy take it away.”

Jimmy Hart: “The Honky Tonk Man couldn’t even make it to Raw thanks to what Roberts did to him at Wrestlemania 3. That DDT is dangerous. It nearly paralyzed the Honky Tonk Man, but thanks to the great doctors they assured him he will be ready to go eventually. Jake Roberts, I hope you are hearing this, because we will get our revenge.”

Segment Rating – 79
Quote:
WWF World Tag Team Championship - The Hart Foundation (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. The Rougeau Brothers

The spotlight match of the week has The Hart Foundation defending against The Rougeau Brothers. They have a great back and forth match but The Hart Foundation retains the titles in 14:05. Bret Hart gets the victory for his team when he makes Raymond submit to the Sharpshooter.

Match Rating – 77
Quote:
Show Rating – 76
Attendance – 6,500 (Sell Out)
TV Rating – 1.34 (1,008,110 viewers)
Shown On – Eurosport, ITV, KCAL-TV, KMPX, KOIN, KSHB-TV, MSG, MVCC, NESN, Nine Network Australia, Sky One, Telemundo PR, WCNC-TV, WTLV