Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Low Minors

Great work King.

Very happy you did this.
Unread 05-14-2018, 07:00 PM
Minor League

Any updates for UFC 224?
Unread 06-01-2018, 04:17 AM
Rookie

sorry i havent updated these lately ive been really busy it might be a while before i do an update sorry guys
Unread 06-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Rookie

i felt bad so i made a quick update if anyone wants to learn how to get these pics and edit them send me a pm its really not that hard i just dont have time

Update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9adllt...cswmmagame.rar
Unread 06-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Rookie

i taught snakeman how to make these hopefuly he can go from where i left and update u guys if not and someone wants to do the updates leave me a pm so i can teach u
Unread 06-06-2018, 05:04 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdamo View Post
i taught snakeman how to make these hopefuly he can go from where i left and update u guys if not and someone wants to do the updates leave me a pm so i can teach u
Can't you just post it here so everyone can potentially do it? That way people can just keep it updated organically. I don't think you'll have to explain the cropping procedure, but the source link for a good quality pic would be nice. Thanks in advance!

If there's good quality and standardized pics like these I might consider playing a real world mod one day.
Unread 06-06-2018, 07:04 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
Can't you just post it here so everyone can potentially do it? That way people can just keep it updated organically. I don't think you'll have to explain the cropping procedure, but the source link for a good quality pic would be nice. Thanks in advance!

If there's good quality and standardized pics like these I might consider playing a real world mod one day.
Yeh is this possible damo? Iíll likely need to do some cuts soon for guys I add so this would be helpful
Unread 06-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Rookie

ok so first u need
1.PHOTOSHOP
2. go to www.gettyimages.com and in search type ufc fighter portrait
3. find the fighter that has a full body head to toe as then u can crop the watermark out click on the pic a new page will open and the right click on the pick and go open image in new tab it should then look like this https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id959577736 ( i use the ones that are standing straight on just hands down but u can do whatever just looks neater if there all the same)

4. save the photo and then crop them to size using a old pic from the mw pictures face/bodies..as a template

hope this helps

Last edited by kingdamo : 06-08-2018 at 07:14 AM.
Unread 06-09-2018, 07:24 AM
Hall of Fame

You can also search for "[fightername] poses" and you should get pretty much everybody. I was wondering whether you found links to the HQ version of these but now I see it doesn't really matter as it's just 440x anyway.

It may be preferable to use the UFC site PNG's, but they seemed to have stopped making them for some reason.
Unread 06-09-2018, 01:44 PM

i had trouble cropping and resizing the images to correct size...im not very good with photoshop...maybe someone else can take over this project?
Unread 06-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Rookie

its simple nah u will never get HQ but cropping is simple and for the size that this program uses these images are perfect
Unread 06-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Hall of Fame

Use GIMP for it.

1. Make the selection with the cursor
2. Control+C and Control+V after selection is cleared
3. Control+R and set height to 610
4. Shift+C and set w/h ratio to 440/610
5. (Control+)S to save

Repeat the shortcuts for every image. It's really not hard. I'll post some of the pics I did for the female divisions as I'm intending to have an INVICTA game.
Unread 06-09-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Use GIMP for it.

1. Make the selection with the cursor
2. Control+C and Control+V after selection is cleared
3. Control+R and set height to 610
4. Shift+C and set w/h ratio to 440/610
5. (Control+)S to save

Repeat the shortcuts for every image. It's really not hard. I'll post some of the pics I did for the female divisions as I'm intending to have an INVICTA game.
thanks man, ill try that. please do upload those INVICTA pics! that would be a great addition to the modern warriors game to expand that company
Unread 06-12-2018, 02:48 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
You can also search for "[fightername] poses" and you should get pretty much everybody. I was wondering whether you found links to the HQ version of these but now I see it doesn't really matter as it's just 440x anyway.

It may be preferable to use the UFC site PNG's, but they seemed to have stopped making them for some reason.
ive found the faces from the UFC fight card pages quite easy to find, for example:
Go to the fightcard: http://uk.ufc.com/event/contender-se...12-2018#/fight
Click the fighters name: http://uk.ufc.com/fighter/Alonzo-Menifield
Right click his face pic, then view image and you get this: http://media.ufc.tv/fighter_images/A...ELD_ALONZO.png

Anyone fancy making these into facepacks? gonna go and download GIMP now and give it a go but sceptical ill come away with anything useable lol
Unread 06-13-2018, 08:40 PM
Rookie

sorry i cant do it anymore guys i just dont have the timebut im glad that i gave u atleats 300 fighters i hope someone can pick up from where i left off... i use photoshop never heard of gimp but if it works better for you then use it i just want the best pics for us wmma users

Last edited by kingdamo : 06-13-2018 at 11:24 PM.