Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > The Dog Pound
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-13-2018, 10:37 AM
Living Legend

I think nearly every young lion in Shota’s class has potential. Shame Kitamura got sidelined. Huge fan of the Muscle Monster.
Unread 06-13-2018, 09:05 PM
All Star

Yeah, their current crop of young lions is really deep. It's a big difference from when I first started actively following NJPW, where it was just YOH and SHO. If even half of those guys measure up (and the NJPW dojo seems to have a great track record), the company shouldn't be lacking for talent any time soon.

I don't have much to say about Dominion. Well, I do, but I don't really have the time to say it right now. All I'll say is that my immediate reaction after Omega vs. Okada was that it was the best match I've ever seen.

Quote:
And do you think we're heading towards a new Tiger Mask being created one day soon?
I was really hoping they would do that when that new Tiger Mask anime was airing awhile back. That seemed like the perfect time to introduce a 5th generation, but instead IV stuck around and we got Ibushi making a handful of appearances as a part-time, special attraction Tiger Mask W.

The anime was about to start up when it was getting close to time for Hiromu to return from his excursion, and I remember some people saying they wanted him in that role. In retrospect I'm glad they didn't do that, because the mask and the TM character would've restricted him from being his wonderful crazy self.