Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Imperium: Arena of Death General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-22-2016, 11:26 AM
Rookie

Post Energy bar

Loving the game! I dreamed of a gladiator manager game ages ago and was excited to find this. I have a quick question though. Does the energy bar impact your gladiator's effectiveness in combat? For my first playthrough I had one gladiator doing all the fighting while the rest trained. He did really well but then lost a fight to the death against an opponent who had half the stats he did. Now I brought in one of the gladiators who was training all this time, and he's similarly underperforming. The only thing I can think of that might be affecting it is that their energy bars have gotten low. Or it might just be really bad luck.

Thanks!
Unread 11-24-2018, 09:32 AM
GDS Developer

It does affect a fighter's performance, yes. The lower it gets, the less chance of a fighter's performing as effectively. Internally, it's based on a 100% formula -- meaning if a fighter's energy is at 85% for example, it reduces their hitting and damage "dice rolls" by 15% on average.