Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > The Dog Pound
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-30-2018, 10:55 PM
Living Legend

Just stopped in to give PWT another look and I'm loving what I'm seeing, NoNeck.

It'd be great to see one of your better matches from start-to-finish; to see how well your top tier talent can tell a story in the ring. For now though, highlights are great to see.

Keep up the great work!
Unread 03-31-2018, 06:01 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
I really dig that poster. Cheap price point on the tickets as well. The local Indy promotion that runs near me charges $50 for VIP seating and $30 to watch their three hour show standing up. Needless to say I never go to any of their shows, because who wants to spend $30 to stand up for three hours?

I really like the The Power Poll. I always thought it was cool when WCW used to have the rankings systems in the early 90's (At least I think it was WCW) and I liked it when ROH was using it. To me there is so much you can do with it.

You can have people feud to earn their spot. Maybe someone feels slighted because they were ranked lower than someone else. Little things like that enhance the product.
Thanks, BHK. Again, I'm still marking out over the poster somewhat. It was exactly what I had envisioned. And I hear you about the three plus hour standing shows, which I've gone to but also find ludicrous. I always find a place to sit down somewhere at some point. Three plus hour shows are rough enough to make it through, let alone to stand through. Sounds like Beyond Wrestling to me, which is close by. And we're going to boost the prices a few bucks at some point, but I'm also consciously marketing our product to the people who are left out of that $30-$50 ticket price range. That was one of the things I had heard a lot of when I did my market research leading up to this whole thing.

The Power Poll is another one of our nostalgia ideas and is purely a way to cultivate some on the fly storylines while giving us some updateable website content. I love how subjective it can be; we never really attribute all of the "sources" of the voting. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisen-verse View Post
Just stopped in to give PWT another look and I'm loving what I'm seeing, NoNeck.

It'd be great to see one of your better matches from start-to-finish; to see how well your top tier talent can tell a story in the ring. For now though, highlights are great to see.

Keep up the great work!
Glad you're digging it, EV. We have some stuff online; I'm just figuring out how to monetize our product on YouTube so we're focusing on that. We do have a DVD available of our third show "INFAMOUS", that's available on the website. Features the ladder match of now legendary status (among us anyway) that did thousands of dollars in damage to the venue.

Fresh on the YouTube and Facebook video channels are three matches, two from our last event "Rise of the Machine" and one from our second show in November. From "ROTM" we have King Leon the Sixth facing off against Christina Marie. Leon has been facing off against women ever since leaving Allie Recks by herself in a tag match against Brutal Bob Evans and Tim Hughes. And Christina is a future star, Fact. We also have a bananas tag team match that actually featured a superplex off of the bar. And finally from November, we have our current champion Mike Orlando taking on Jimmy Jacobs only weeks after he'd been let go by WWE.

I put the links below. Enjoy.

Mike vs. Jimmy https://www.facebook.com/realPWT/vid...0188039283064/

King vs. Christina Marie
https://www.facebook.com/realPWT/vid...8200429481825/

Glass & Falco vs. InZanely Rude
https://www.facebook.com/realPWT/vid...8956119406256/

INFAMOUS DVD
https://www.prowrestlingtakeover.com...t-infamous-dvd
Unread 06-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Super Star

Forgot to drop in with an update after our May event, "ALL EGO", so I'll drop the highlight video below. Had Ethan Page in the main event and he was as good as advertised. In fact, the in-ring product on this show was our best yet.

Plenty of negatives to focus on also, smaller crowd than in January, too many matches (11) and too long a show (3+ hours). Also, for the first time, I put together this show without writing a full on script for it and described what I wanted from everyone in individual meetings backstage. It worked out, but I feel like many of the finer details were lost among the big picture concepts.

We're heading into July with a women's wrestling heavy show, "There's Something About Allie" featuring Allie Recks, Maria Manic, Solo Darling, and Christina Marie among others. We'll also be debuting international superstar Shockwave the Robot, so that should be very cool as well. I did get word yesterday that our champion, Mike Orlando, hurt himself over the weekend, so we may have to deal with that sooner rather than later. I'm waiting to do anything until after I get a full doctor's report. Mike had just debuted in Booker T's ROW promotion in Texas and was primed to make the jump to the big stage. I'm hopeful the injury doesn't set him back for too long. He's a bona fide star you'll be seeing on Monday nights very soon.

https://www.facebook.com/realPWT/vid...7688320866369/
Unread 09-26-2018, 11:38 PM
Super Star

YEAR ONE COMPLETE

https://www.facebook.com/realPWT/vid...9175792415098/