Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-13-2019, 11:19 AM
All Star

Default Sex Appeal when regarding to Fog of War

Sex Appeal has no reason to be hidden by Fog of War....At the very least make it a one time appearance thing and then instant reveal (If they work for you).

There is no reason this has the same amount of grind that somebody's technical abilities have.
Unread 02-13-2019, 11:23 AM
Hall of Fame

I say expand this to all camera skills actually.

Camera skills are for the camera, things you see immediately when you lay eyes on a worker, maybe even before you see them move you get a general idea.

It’s also realistic as well since there are dozens of examples of someone being pushed hard exclusively based on look, before time passed and they were exposed. Right now there’s really no way to see this “Ripped” Big Heavyweight guy has a ton of menace, you just have to assume. It’ll take months of angles to even get into level 2 or 3.
Unread 02-13-2019, 11:57 AM
Super Star

I also think physical skills should be like this. Strength and stamina at least should be fully known. Maybe not resiliency and toughness, but how strong a guy is is usually known pretty quickly and stamina should follow that same logic.
Unread 02-13-2019, 01:56 PM
Major League

I would agree it these ratings was hidden until unlock but at the lowest level it gives a vague rating. Iím not sure it should give the direct rating by default. But thatís just me and I personally would enjoy more fog of war.

Also the ratings mentioned arenít really eye tests IMO. When I think of sex appeal in the environment of wrestling, I donít think it means how pretty, beautiful or attractive you are but instead how you carry it.
Unread 02-13-2019, 02:27 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMichaelJordan View Post
I would agree it these ratings was hidden until unlock but at the lowest level it gives a vague rating. Iím not sure it should give the direct rating by default. But thatís just me and I personally would enjoy more fog of war.

Also the ratings mentioned arenít really eye tests IMO. When I think of sex appeal in the environment of wrestling, I donít think it means how pretty, beautiful or attractive you are but instead how you carry it.
While I understand your point, the whole idea of Fog of War, at least to me, is that the more a guy (or gal) works, the more information becomes apparent about their skillset. You get a better feel for their psychology, how they sell, etc...

Sex Appeal, menace, strength -- those are based off of appearance. It can have something to do with how you carry yourself, sure -- but with the exception of going up in size to increase menace, you don't really get better at it over the course of the game. I don't think I've seen anyone increase any sort of significant amount in sex appeal. I don't think they need to be immediately visible, but should become fully visible very quickly.
Unread 02-14-2019, 02:12 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMichaelJordan View Post

That is why I opted to say revealed after use instead of grinding for months on national TV. Its not hard in real life to put somebody out in front of a crowd and see if they can work it with their "sex appeal". I'd almost guarantee that you would know how well they can perform that in one appearance.