Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-13-2019, 08:48 PM
Super Star

Default Sex appeal

There seems to be a too low a cap on sex appeal in angles and eye candy matches. You can get two ultra hot girls in a fed designed to be risque and you basically can't get an 80. You should at least be able to get that if that's what your product is. Not asking to get 100 rated matches but a tad higher would be realistic.
Unread 02-14-2019, 02:55 AM
Rookie

I somewhat agree with this.

I always felt sex appeal or risky angles should be an incredibly easy way to score high ratings when needed however the workers themselves should get upset when they are used in this way to balance it out.
Unread 02-14-2019, 07:11 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged Hussar View Post
I somewhat agree with this.

I always felt sex appeal or risky angles should be an incredibly easy way to score high ratings when needed however the workers themselves should get upset when they are used in this way to balance it out.
Not sure about that after all the Nitro Girls were in the immortal words of Scott Steiner just a bunch of coked up strippers from Atlanta. Not sure if any of them would of them would of got upset if you used them in any angle - Nash cut a promo indicating he was going to eat a little Asian later whilst he was cheating on his wife with Chae An. So if you are liberal and bisexual like Chae (or most any of the Nitro Girls if reports are correct) then you wouldn't get upset with most any angle. If you are Molly Holly who has been described as being slightly more chaste than the average Nun then that's a different story.

My point is that you cant ever really get a Sunny or Sable over in the game because Sex Appeal angles seem to be capped too low. You can get Dark Angel or Sara Del Rey over because the mods have them set to be able to work but Eye Candy girls aren't really catered for the way the settings are. Sable could barely walk and chew gum at the same time let alone wrestle but in her prime she was as over as any person on that roster. If you are an Entertainment based fed with T&A settings and or risqué you really should be able to get better results out of a lass with high sex appeal.

Last edited by alpha2117 : 02-14-2019 at 07:18 AM.
Unread Yesterday, 05:41 AM
Rookie

Eh, I'm kind of scared to comment in too much detail but I will say I very much agree that sex appeal does not play nearly a big enough part in the game currently when it comes to effective female wrestlers and effective angles in general. I don't have the answer in how it should all work as I'm not sure I feel Nitro girls dancing should ever score higher than a rating of 80 but there are angles that involve selling sex in some capacity that are most definitely among wrestling's most highest rated segments of all time.
Unread Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Living Legend

By definition, eye candy matches aren't good wrestling matches. In what way is the game's handling of them unrealistic?

No bra and panties match is ever, ever, ever going to be good.