Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-29-2017, 07:23 AM
Low Minors

Default Making your title an alliance title

So I think it would be cool if you could make one of your titles an Alliance title. So not only can you start an alliance, you can also move your title into that shared space between organizations.

The closest historical precedent I can think of is the attempted merger between the AWA, WCWA and the CWA in 1988, where the CWA belt was de facto a shared belt between the organizations although only Lawler ever was the merged championship. But had the merger continued, it is likely that the CWA belt would have been traded amongst the 3 organizations.
Unread 06-25-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkelm44 View Post
So I think it would be cool if you could make one of your titles an Alliance title. So not only can you start an alliance, you can also move your title into that shared space between organizations.

The closest historical precedent I can think of is the attempted merger between the AWA, WCWA and the CWA in 1988, where the CWA belt was de facto a shared belt between the organizations although only Lawler ever was the merged championship. But had the merger continued, it is likely that the CWA belt would have been traded amongst the 3 organizations.
I don't know if it is a bug, but I managed to do that with the WWE Women's Tag Titles in my game. I started off with it as a purely WWE title, then decided I wanted to have it as an alliance title (thinking I would just retire the WWE only version). I left it active and went to create it again in the alliance section, calling it by the same name, then added the same champions, before going in to retire it in my own title screen, but when I went back to the alliance version, that too had been retired. I reactivated it, and now it showed my previous title holders in the history as well. I haven't yet tried to replicate this process yet though.