Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-21-2018, 02:42 PM

Default Would it be possible to let us give fighters a raise in the middle of their contract?

Right now I have Sean Morrison making $50,000 plus a bunch of bonuses that have him making $250,000 if he wins. His opponent who is just as big is still on a s------ contract making less than $5,000 base pay for the fight. This is a high level international fight going on pay-per-view and I want to pay the fighters better. But it won't let me because they're both on exclusive contracts.

I've also changed my base pay for automated contracts to 12,000 with a 100% win bonus so the guy fighting for the title right now is making less than guys on the prelims for that card.

On a similar note I wish we could give different amounts as performance bonuses for fights on the same card. I like to give a $250,000 bonus to 4-man tournament winners and $500,000 to 8-man tournament winners but that means I cant really give performance bonuses to anyone else on the card.

Last edited by Adam Ryland : 06-22-2018 at 08:14 AM.
Unread 06-22-2018, 08:15 AM
GDS Developer

No, that is not something that is likely to be added.

Please note that this is a family friendly board and swearing is not permitted. I've edited your post to remove the unnecessary profanity.
Unread 06-23-2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ryland View Post
No, that is not something that is likely to be added.

Please note that this is a family friendly board and swearing is not permitted. I've edited your post to remove the unnecessary profanity.
I apologize for the language, I didn't realize it wasn't allowed. However my other question, is there any way to essentially make a kickboxing match in the game? Like disabling takedowns and slams.
Unread 06-24-2018, 02:49 AM
GDS Developer

You can use the game engine modifier to make changes. There is no outright "kick boxing match" option however as that's a different sport and this is an MMA sim.