Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape > Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Low Minors

This is awesome!
Unread 05-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Hall of Fame

Thanks.

Having a week or 2 off from modding this before I give it another pass and add some more characters.

As stated right at the very beginning, I wont be updating everyones powers, but we'll have a modern Marvel database
Unread 06-07-2017, 12:41 PM

Great Work
Unread 06-15-2017, 10:27 AM

How's it going? I'm very much interested in this mod. Can't wait to be able to download and play it.
Unread 06-15-2017, 12:45 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayz59 View Post
How's it going? I'm very much interested in this mod. Can't wait to be able to download and play it.
I've recently brought a brand new computer so i've slowly been updating or reinstalling programs, and CBH is yet to be put back on.

With a little luck, I'll have given the mod another run though and added the missing characters within a few weeks
Unread 07-24-2017, 07:51 PM

Would love to use this mod. I've done some editing of Wudu's mod myself, but not on this scale. Would love to be able to use add your work to the little I did for my own unique universe Any chance we can get a link soon?
Unread 08-01-2017, 05:24 AM
Hall of Fame

I've done a few tweaks here and there and I think it might be ready for a couple of testers to give it a spin before releasing it to the public

If interested, PM me
Unread 09-19-2017, 11:54 AM
Low Minors

It sounds like you've already done a great deal of work on this mod Clarity. I hope it's still on the cards for a release at some point!

I've recently been catching up on the last few years of Marvel thanks to the Marvel Unlimited service. I'm currently fast approaching the end of the Secret Wars, so to have a mod set around this time period would be fantastic.
Unread 09-19-2017, 03:54 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyc View Post
It sounds like you've already done a great deal of work on this mod Clarity. I hope it's still on the cards for a release at some point!

I've recently been catching up on the last few years of Marvel thanks to the Marvel Unlimited service. I'm currently fast approaching the end of the Secret Wars, so to have a mod set around this time period would be fantastic.
Yeah.. I've had a couple of people take a look at it, and it just needs to be updated with their feedback
Unread 09-19-2017, 04:47 PM
Low Minors

That's great news. I seem to do a massive binge on comics once or twice a year via Marvel Unlimited, whenever I do this I always get the itch to play Comic Book Hero again!

My thanks to you for continuing to work on this mod over time. I'm guessing it's not always easy to keep motivated when the community for the game isn't as active as it once was.
Unread 10-17-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyc View Post
That's great news. I seem to do a massive binge on comics once or twice a year via Marvel Unlimited, whenever I do this I always get the itch to play Comic Book Hero again!

My thanks to you for continuing to work on this mod over time. I'm guessing it's not always easy to keep motivated when the community for the game isn't as active as it once was.
im still play this game , ths game has lot of potential, i really hope for sequel of this game or atleast some update / dlc.

and i hope clarity new database will finish soon, great job