Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 > Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Super Star

2013-2014 Miami Heat opening night roster:

Centers:

Power Forwards:

Small Forwards:

Shooting Guards

Point Guards:

Unread 08-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Low Minors

Wow...can't believe you got King James! Going to be interesting how the chemistry works on the team!
Unread 08-06-2017, 05:02 AM
Hall of Fame

Haven't been down here in a while, and boy, am I glad I decided to check in on this forum!

Great job on the three-peat, and with LBJ, chances are you can make it four in a row. Your team's 15 deep! I almost feel sorry for Kanter and Reggie Jackson, but then again, knowing that they aren't exactly the best locker room guys IRL changes that quite a bit.

I think you're going to have to make a decision on Wade real soon. He's not getting any younger (or cheaper) and Wes Matthews will need to start to truly develop, I think.

Ibaka-Favors at C, Bargs (WOW)-Draymond at PF, Lebron-Whoever at SF, Wade-Wes at SG, but my favorite pairing is Rose-Conley at PG! Usually it's the level-headed guy who starts and the scorer who's got the sixth man role, but the way you set them up works wonders!

Great job!
Unread 08-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
Haven't been down here in a while, and boy, am I glad I decided to check in on this forum!

Great job on the three-peat, and with LBJ, chances are you can make it four in a row. Your team's 15 deep! I almost feel sorry for Kanter and Reggie Jackson, but then again, knowing that they aren't exactly the best locker room guys IRL changes that quite a bit.

I think you're going to have to make a decision on Wade real soon. He's not getting any younger (or cheaper) and Wes Matthews will need to start to truly develop, I think.

Ibaka-Favors at C, Bargs (WOW)-Draymond at PF, Lebron-Whoever at SF, Wade-Wes at SG, but my favorite pairing is Rose-Conley at PG! Usually it's the level-headed guy who starts and the scorer who's got the sixth man role, but the way you set them up works wonders!

Great job!
Glad to see you back in here! You're right, I almost have too much depth, so much that I'm not able to play guys like Reggie and Kanter. The Wade contract has the potential to be a real killer in 3 years or so, but hopefully we are still contenders as Wade continues to age and it doesn't affect us too badly- Wes will be an even bigger contributor as this happens. Bargnani was probably my favorite signing of the game. I basically signed him for fun, but he has been a true star for me and I think he's gotten robbed of 3 all stars now xD
Unread 08-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by daulten6 View Post
Glad to see you back in here! You're right, I almost have too much depth, so much that I'm not able to play guys like Reggie and Kanter. The Wade contract has the potential to be a real killer in 3 years or so, but hopefully we are still contenders as Wade continues to age and it doesn't affect us too badly- Wes will be an even bigger contributor as this happens. Bargnani was probably my favorite signing of the game. I basically signed him for fun, but he has been a true star for me and I think he's gotten robbed of 3 all stars now xD
Yeah it's a shock to see only Wade on the All Star team repping Miami. What happened to Kobe and TD, though? I know Duncan's on the Pistons but why aren't they All Stars?
Unread 08-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Super Star

End of 2013-2014 Regular Season

As expected, the addition of LeBron James to the Miami Heat, a team coming off a three-peat, led to an extremely dominant regular season. With 3 of the best slashers and passers in the league in James, Wade, and Rose, the Heat had the best offense in the NBA, leading the league in points, FG%, and assists. In Miami, LeBron had the greatest season of his career, and arguably, one of the best in NBA history. It was certainly the most efficient, as he shot 65% percent from the field (leading the NBA) and 43% from three, while dishing out 5 assists per game. For the first time of his career, James had players that he could rely to make plays for him as well as themselves.

Notable Performances

Unread 08-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
Yeah it's a shock to see only Wade on the All Star team repping Miami. What happened to Kobe and TD, though? I know Duncan's on the Pistons but why aren't they All Stars?

Kobe's still playing very well (the efficiency this year though ) for his age, and is still the best player on the Lakers. Injuries probably kept him from being an all star in 2012 and 2010, but he hasn't been an all star or been on an All NBA team since 2009. I see he's still getting that Kobe contract though

Duncan has had a pretty steep decline since 2009, and even more so since leaving San Antonio. He's still a quality big man, and would start on most teams, so it will be interesting to see what choice he makes in FA next year, () but he hasn't won any awards since 2007, when he made first team All NBA and was DPOY in the same year. Duncan definitely deserved a few more all star appearances

Unread 08-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Super Star

Amazing play by our team, sweeping 3 out of 4 series to give us our fourth title in a row. Despite Aldridge's dominant play in the finals, averaging 38 points per game, including a 53 point performance in game 1, even the Blazers were swept. As predicted, Brooklyn with Yao gave us a little bit of trouble, but we were able to power through.

Clearly wanting to earn his first ring, LeBron increased his production for the playoffs, with an incredible 29/8/7 statline while also keeping his otherwordly efficiency from the regular season. Like usual, Wade averaged his 20 points, and Bargnani contributed through his scoring and ability to space the floor.
Unread 08-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Super Star

Projected Lottery Order:

Order:

Unread 08-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Low Minors

Congratulations on the 4-peat...that's a crazy roll!! And what do you know....LBJ even got a title in Miami out of it! Sure wouldn't mind seeing Andrew Wiggins falling to number three in the draft!
Unread 08-21-2017, 06:51 PM
Super Star

2014-2015 Miami Heat opening night roster:

Centers:

Power Forwards:

Small Forwards:

Shooting Guards

Point Guards:

Unread 08-21-2017, 07:09 PM
Super Star

End of 2014-2015 Regular Season

After over a decade of dominance, Wade finally began to seem mortal this season. His aging was obvious as he averaged career lows in points and rebounds. Still, the Heat as a team had another overpowering season, led by LeBron, as they won 64 games. Somehow, that was only the second seed in the conference as Durant's Knicks look to be contenders in the playoffs.

Notable Performances

Unread 08-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Super Star

It had to end eventually, and our stretch of championships finally came to an end as we faced another superteam that could match up shot for shot- the Knicks have three players capable of scoring 40 on any given night in Smith, Durant and Lee, and all had big moments in the series. Expected to step up in the playoffs, Wade's numbers, especially his efficiency, went down across the board and only had one 15+ point game in the series vs New York. This off-season will be full of questions and decisions for Miami, but the biggest question is: what now?

Unread 10-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Low Minors

Hopefully this dynasty isn't dead....in more then one way!