Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-27-2017, 02:39 PM

Default RealWorld Update

Hey everyone,

So I updated the last RealWorld release(hope you don't mind 5teezus) because I hadn't been playing the game much since it was set in June. I only updated the events and results from UFC and Bellator and I also changed WSOF name to the Professional Fighters League. The only fighters that were added in are Zach Feeman, Brent Primus, and Gokhan Saki but I am not very good with judging stats so they won't be completely accurate. I should also mention that I gave Jon Jones a 4 year suspension and I have also un-retired and put on hiatus, Dan Henderson, Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, and Chuck Liddell as all have teased coming back in the past few months and Ronda Rousey has been retired as it looks like she is going into pro-wrestling.

Just to get this out of the way I want you all to know that I have no plans on doing this every month because of the trouble that I have with stats so if a new fighter would be added in they wouldn't be an accurate representation but if anyone wants to add in fighters they are more than welcome to help.

The picture pack that goes with this is the Modern Warriors one.

Hope this works for everyone but if it doesn't please let me know! Have fun!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1j6fnh5q2bcq5y5/WMMA4.mdb

Edit: Just realized that I forgot to move Frank Mir to Bellator so please be aware, also the Bellator event number needs to be increased to 184, also for some reason I accidentally put a ha in front of Chael Sonnen's name so that needs to be removed.

Last edited by maxicheezestick : 09-27-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 09-30-2017, 04:58 PM
Low Minors

I'm interested in modding for CVE. I don't have any experience rendering but if someone can make the renders, I can come up with the fighter names, skills, bios, and appropriate weight classes. One of the things that bug me about CVE is there are quite a few fighters in the lower weight class who's render looks like they should be at least a middleweight. I'd like to do some switching around to not only makes things look right but also give CVE a fresh new look so you're not playing the same exact mod in WMMA5 that you were in WMMA4.

I'd like to get permission from the creator(s) of CVE to update or release an alternate version of this mod.
Unread 10-01-2017, 03:41 AM
Hall of Fame

Asaemon is the coordinator but I'm sure he doesn't mind you making some changes and releasing it as al alternate. Adding new fighters or other content is always welcomed.
Unread 10-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Low Minors

Were any of the fighters who switched companies changed from the last release?

Ex- Roy Nelson to Bellator, Megan Anderson to UFC, etc.
Unread 10-02-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsilv0 View Post
Were any of the fighters who switched companies changed from the last release?

Ex- Roy Nelson to Bellator, Megan Anderson to UFC, etc.
Yes. Roy Nelson, Gegard Mousasi, and Michael McDonald have been moved to Bellator but Megan Anderson is still with Invicta but UFC has ownership of them so she can just be called up.
Unread 10-02-2017, 07:24 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicheezestick View Post
Yes. Roy Nelson, Gegard Mousasi, and Michael McDonald have been moved to Bellator but Megan Anderson is still with Invicta but UFC has ownership of them so she can just be called up.
Awesome, thanks
Unread 10-04-2017, 04:04 AM

you forgot to make a ufc womens flyweight division
Unread 10-05-2017, 02:13 PM

Hey, i'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, i'm very lost. Where can I get WMMA 3 MODS??

I have the steam version, I'm really interested in these Real World mods but for WMMA 3.

Can someone please help?
Unread 10-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
Asaemon is the coordinator but I'm sure he doesn't mind you making some changes and releasing it as al alternate. Adding new fighters or other content is always welcomed.
Oops, I posted in the wrong thread. I meant to post in the WMMA5 modder roll call thread. Anyway, if someone has some renders they've been hiding and they want someone to make names/stats/bios then I'm your guy.
Unread 10-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageAngel View Post
Hey, i'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, i'm very lost. Where can I get WMMA 3 MODS??

I have the steam version, I'm really interested in these Real World mods but for WMMA 3.

Can someone please help?
There aren't any public WMMA 3 mods that are updated, as everyone moved to WMMA 4 when the game was released.
Unread 10-05-2017, 06:49 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageAngel View Post

Can someone please help?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fip8c1...Warriors+17.7z Hasn't been updated for a few years though.
Unread 10-22-2017, 12:04 AM

i had somehow missed this before posting about doing a real world mod in the other forum, i'm looking at the MW mod and it's really great but i'd be interested in updating the promotions (deleting inactive ones, adding those that are missing) and overhauling the rosters, would anyone be interested in adding results and updating records as we go? tbh most of the work has already been done, it's just a matter of tweaking the mod slightly so it's fully up to date
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:06 PM

Whats the password to open this file? Totally new to MDB files.
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoHerron View Post
Whats the password to open this file? Totally new to MDB files.
Sent you a pm.
Unread 11-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Rookie

theres a few fighters with no facepacks like jordan cross and marcel fortuna, would someone be able to make them?