Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechguy View Post
Horrible call on getting rid of Lucha Underground
Do you live under a rock? LU is very much on death's door (Good riddance) It's pointless for it to be taking up a valuable spot in the active companies list. If you care that much reactive them and assign their roster.
Unread 05-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechguy View Post
Horrible call on getting rid of Lucha Underground
There are a few reasons for their closure
- The have not been active in six monthss
- A lot of talent have been trying and getting out of their contracts
- There is no news at all on a new season
- The only speculation on a new season is that they may have a reboot
Unread 05-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Locker Room Leader :)

Just a reminder to keep things civil in here. Mod makers have a hard enough time dealing with a lot of things without people potentially getting heated about things.

As for the topic at hand... Lucha Underground seem like they may be finished, so it's perfectly understandable why they may no longer be active in the mod. Doesn't mean their titles and whatnot wouldn't be there, or that you couldn't bring them back if you wanted to as a player.
Unread 05-03-2019, 07:59 PM
Rookie

What I would do if I wanted LU back is make the promotion from scratch
Unread 05-04-2019, 08:12 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek B View Post
Just a reminder to keep things civil in here. Mod makers have a hard enough time dealing with a lot of things without people potentially getting heated about things.

As for the topic at hand... Lucha Underground seem like they may be finished, so it's perfectly understandable why they may no longer be active in the mod. Doesn't mean their titles and whatnot wouldn't be there, or that you couldn't bring them back if you wanted to as a player.
At least 8 talents have got legal representation to get releases with some already confirmed free and the others being a certainty. Someone in LU seems to want to make people waste money getting lawyers to send letters rather than just releasing these people like any decent business would given the situation. Cobb, Sonny Kiss and someone whose name escapes me are stuck in limbo waiting for their official releases and they are less than happy about it. At this point even if Lucha Underground wanted to do another season the bad blood with workers means it's unlikely it would be workable. In TEW terms they are toxic at this point. It's very different to WWE where people might be unhappy but are still getting paid so the situation might resolve itself and the parties might return to friendly terms, in this case the workers are getting nada but still being restricted from working elsewhere - it's costing these people their livelyhoods and that leads to extreme bitterness. Taking them out is absolutely the right call because that promotion is in all practical terms dead. I loved the product but dead is dead.
Unread 05-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Phenom

Also to be clear I'm not removing them from the database, that's one of the things you should know about my mod, I don't delete things, I only close them down.
Unread 05-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Major League

Very sad what's happened to Lucha Underground
Unread 05-10-2019, 08:46 PM

Default what happened to eddie guerrero

i was wondering in the earlier 2018 versions of the mod the decesed eddie guerrero was in game i know it sounds like im terriable for wanting a dead wrestler in game but i do have a reason my reason is i want to make him alive again and put him in matches again
Unread 05-11-2019, 07:52 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by madden6898 View Post
i was wondering in the earlier 2018 versions of the mod the decesed eddie guerrero was in game i know it sounds like im terriable for wanting a dead wrestler in game but i do have a reason my reason is i want to make him alive again and put him in matches again
This is why I don't delete people who die, all you have to do is either go into the main editor, or if it's in a save, go into the save editor and set him to being active.
Unread 05-14-2019, 06:07 PM
Rookie

What are the Odds we can get Northeast Wrestling (NEW) and all the wresters added into the database?
Unread 05-15-2019, 11:38 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjollymore12 View Post
What are the Odds we can get Northeast Wrestling (NEW) and all the wresters added into the database?
The feds a posibillity, all the wresters might happen but don't expect too much, I don't put adding full rosters for small feds a high priority.
Unread 05-15-2019, 01:26 PM
Super Star

Mine would be Major League Wrestling (MLW), with all the wrestlers, promoters, managers, and belts (including the new MLW National Openweight Championship).
Unread 05-15-2019, 05:11 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWho87 View Post
The feds a posibillity, all the wresters might happen but don't expect too much, I don't put adding full rosters for small feds a high priority.
Understandable, I just want to be able to sign Inzanley Rude, The Amazing Graysons, Keith Youngblood, and Christian Cassanova haha
Unread 05-25-2019, 03:45 PM
Low Minors

I am ready to try this mod as AEW for my new YouTube channel. Fantasy booking is so much fun!
Unread 05-26-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperstarJimiC View Post
Mine would be Major League Wrestling (MLW), with all the wrestlers, promoters, managers, and belts (including the new MLW National Openweight Championship).
MLW is already in the mod