Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-15-2019, 04:14 PM
Minor League

If you are taking request, could you make generic United Kingdom Championship, United Kingdom Tag Team , Southern Heavyweight, Southern Tag Team and Southern Six-Man Tag Team Championship belts?
Unread 05-15-2019, 06:11 PM
Super Star

I have two belts for you to make, if youíre taking requests :

- Generic Middleweight Champion
- Generic National Openweight Champion

This is for my MLW promotion, you already have a World Champion and World Tag Team Champions. If you can make those Christian, thanks in advance. Take your time. Iím in no rush.
Unread 05-15-2019, 07:49 PM
Major League

His last post clearly stated he was no longer taking requests until he was caught up with his backlog. Good reading, team.
Unread 05-16-2019, 05:25 AM
Super Star

Sorry, my bad. I forgot about that. I just put mine out there. Iím patient, I can wait.
Unread 05-24-2019, 01:34 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
His last post clearly stated he was no longer taking requests until he was caught up with his backlog. Good reading, team.
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Unread 06-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Rookie

Well, I've got a few to post. Basically one request and then a bunch of my personal stuff lol. So here goes.

The 1WGP World for FragZ to go along with his logo. There will be more of these, but Ive got this one done so far.

Then Ive got some CGC belts since I like to pay as them alot. The CGC World is inspired by the Leather Rebels NWA Big Gold. I added the Jack DeColt nameplate since he's the default champion and it helps add the look of a nameplate rather than blank space.

Next is the CGC Canadian title. I made two versions. An original (early 90s version) with the text actually reading Canada's instead of Canadian, and then a more modern version based on the NWA United States title.

CGC Tag Team titles. Same as the Canadian, an older 90s version and a more modern version. The first one is based on the NWA TV title. The newer one ended up resembling the TNA Tag belts. Not intentional but it ended that way lol.

Then finally, this is a personal title I add. The CGC TV title. I usually add it because there's so much top tier talent that has to hang out below the DeColts that I use my Canadian belt for those guys until I move the DeColts to something different. That means a lot of lower card talent has nothing. So I add the TV title in to give them something to work with. The frame is inspired by the WCW Tag title.

As I'm sure has been noticed, there's a lot of Maple Leaf motif going on. I used it in the same way I'd use stars or an eagle for American titles. Also, the titles are all solid gold, even in some cases where they might be better nickel or dual plated. I stayed witht he gold theme because of the name, Canadian Golden Combat. Just seemed to make sense.

Now that I've got some of those out of the way, I'll go back and see what requests I'm feeling and try to knock some of those out. When I get some of the back log caught up, I'll look into some of the new requests I'm seeing. But until then, I probably won't mess with them yet, so be patient.
Unread 06-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian_Shane View Post
Well, I've got a few to post. Basically one request and then a bunch of my personal stuff lol. So here goes.

The 1WGP World for FragZ to go along with his logo. There will be more of these, but Ive got this one done so far.

Then Ive got some CGC belts since I like to pay as them alot. The CGC World is inspired by the Leather Rebels NWA Big Gold. I added the Jack DeColt nameplate since he's the default champion and it helps add the look of a nameplate rather than blank space.

Next is the CGC Canadian title. I made two versions. An original (early 90s version) with the text actually reading Canada's instead of Canadian, and then a more modern version based on the NWA United States title.

CGC Tag Team titles. Same as the Canadian, an older 90s version and a more modern version. The first one is based on the NWA TV title. The newer one ended up resembling the TNA Tag belts. Not intentional but it ended that way lol.

Then finally, this is a personal title I add. The CGC TV title. I usually add it because there's so much top tier talent that has to hang out below the DeColts that I use my Canadian belt for those guys until I move the DeColts to something different. That means a lot of lower card talent has nothing. So I add the TV title in to give them something to work with. The frame is inspired by the WCW Tag title.

As I'm sure has been noticed, there's a lot of Maple Leaf motif going on. I used it in the same way I'd use stars or an eagle for American titles. Also, the titles are all solid gold, even in some cases where they might be better nickel or dual plated. I stayed witht he gold theme because of the name, Canadian Golden Combat. Just seemed to make sense.

Now that I've got some of those out of the way, I'll go back and see what requests I'm feeling and try to knock some of those out. When I get some of the back log caught up, I'll look into some of the new requests I'm seeing. But until then, I probably won't mess with them yet, so be patient.
These all look great
Unread 06-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Living Legend

Great work!
Unread 06-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Rookie

Your belts look very nice and a great update for the game.

(Also while I'm copypasting the files I just noticed that CGC has a women's belt )
Unread 06-05-2019, 01:04 AM
Rookie

Juce, man, I would feel bad trying to teach someone this. Im so spastic when Im working on things. I have like 72 different layers and theres probably 7 nearly identical versions of each, with minor tweaks lol. I can PM you and give you my basic settings for layer styles in photoshop and my color #s, but the rest is just kinda eyeballing it and hoping for the best. For resizing, I just duplicate all my layers and merge them, then shrink it down to file size. I work in 800x400 and then reduce the size to 25% for the final product. Detail gets lost, but thats a side effect of working in Photoshop with pixels rather than Illustrator with vectors.

Poet Justice, I took a stab at the Dragon Pro World title. Hope you like it!
Believe it or not, it actually says World Champion on the belt. It's just so small in the final product you can barely see it lol.

Kiheiji, I went to look for the Women's belt. I saw it in the picture files, but no record of it in the game itself. So it's probably a personal thing like my TV title. However, I can give it a shot at some point.
Unread 06-05-2019, 07:05 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Juce, man, I would feel bad trying to teach someone this. Im so spastic when Im working on things. I have like 72 different layers and theres probably 7 nearly identical versions of each, with minor tweaks lol. I can PM you and give you my basic settings for layer styles in photoshop and my color #s, but the rest is just kinda eyeballing it and hoping for the best. For resizing, I just duplicate all my layers and merge them, then shrink it down to file size. I work in 800x400 and then reduce the size to 25% for the final product. Detail gets lost, but thats a side effect of working in Photoshop with pixels rather than Illustrator with vectors.

Poet Justice, I took a stab at the Dragon Pro World title. Hope you like it!
Believe it or not, it actually says World Champion on the belt. It's just so small in the final product you can barely see it lol.

Kiheiji, I went to look for the Women's belt. I saw it in the picture files, but no record of it in the game itself. So it's probably a personal thing like my TV title. However, I can give it a shot at some point.
Itís gorgeous! Thank you so much, no worries about the World Champion. Cheers!
Unread 06-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Rookie

No problem. Glad you're happy with it!

I did two belts for YEPW, because they open alot in my games. I did the YEPW Grand Championship and the YEPW Tag Team Championship. I went with Grand because they tend to use Global, but Global didn't feel right when I wrote it on there. I have plans for a midcard title, but haven't settled on the name yet. Right now I'm leaning toward YEPW Heart of Youth Championship. Still in the air tho. As for the designs, they're inspired by different versions of the X Division title. They started out all nickel because it meshed good with the blue paint color, but a lot of detail got lost in that, so I went with the dual plating.

Edit: I may go back and change the sideplates on the Grand Championship to match the ones on the Tag Championship. I like those better. I havent decided yet tho.
Unread 06-09-2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
No problem. Glad you're happy with it!

I did two belts for YEPW, because they open alot in my games. I did the YEPW Grand Championship and the YEPW Tag Team Championship. I went with Grand because they tend to use Global, but Global didn't feel right when I wrote it on there. I have plans for a midcard title, but haven't settled on the name yet. Right now I'm leaning toward YEPW Heart of Youth Championship. Still in the air tho. As for the designs, they're inspired by different versions of the X Division title. They started out all nickel because it meshed good with the blue paint color, but a lot of detail got lost in that, so I went with the dual plating.

Edit: I may go back and change the sideplates on the Grand Championship to match the ones on the Tag Championship. I like those better. I havent decided yet tho.
They look fantastic! Great job!
Unread 06-24-2019, 11:37 PM
Super Star

These belts are incredible!