Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Rookie

So i updated the download links in the first post with a small patch (includes most suggested changes). If you are already playing a game i recommend sticking with it and patch later when a newer version is available.

Update Includes:
  • TNA and ROH Event Pics are set now
  • Impact Title Pictures cutted and Titles added
  • 12 NOAH Event Pics cutted and Events added
  • Couple of worker fixes, like for example Okada having 5% puro skill, monty lynch being american and Omega having opener push etc...
  • 100+ new Stables added
  • 50+ Broadcasters deleted to reduce simulation time (more will follow)
  • Stevie Boy and Stevie James are now separate workers
  • Added several wrestlers to ICW
  • ECW on Scifi is now 1 hour long
  • UK Title moved to NXT and North American Title added
  • Overhauled product settings and backstage rules for every active company (for more accuracy I need input from users with more knowledge)
  • powerbomb tv added (deals with iwrg, pcw and iwa ms)
  • WSX finished: Created workers Mongol and El Jefe and added almost all contracts, all wsx tag teams set up, WSX venue added and inactiv b-show WSXtra added
  • PCW finished: Title pictures cutted +2 new titles added, 14 PCW event pics cutted and events added, created Hunter Brothers/Stallion/Des Robinson/Lucy/Rhio and added several worker contracts, PCW On Demand added... Input for wrong pushes, alignments, better suiting gimmicks and other settings is welcome
  • Minor Stuff: 1 new Ice Ribbon Event and owned venue, 3 new tribute shows, couple of new narratives, The Miz alter Calgary Kid and Sami alter El Local added, some generic free pics added

Will finish off Noah, Shimmer, WXW, MSW next and overhaul NJPW

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
- ECW has US deals with both SciFi and FX - competing deals, should probably be only SciFi
- ECW has international deals, but since they are a small company, should they have these deals? I kinda think they shouldn't since no one wants to negotiate anyways.
Also, for the ECW-R Title, shouldn't Zeke be champ? He was the last champ before they were off the air.
All ECW-R deals are deals they had in real life but i will have a look into the tv deals... All Titles are currently vacated, future updates will fix this.

Here the png files for the Impact titles. I know some people have been looking for them.

Last edited by janS : 04-08-2018 at 01:59 AM.
Unread 04-22-2018, 05:28 PM
Major League

Really hope you keep on updating this <3
Unread 04-24-2018, 10:34 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechguy View Post
Really hope you keep on updating this <3
Yeah the mod will be updated. Just need a break for a couple of weeks. +I plan actually playing the game for the first time since Tew2010
Unread 08-07-2018, 02:57 PM

After I download it, it is in a notepad. How do iconvert it from notepad to a zip folder? Anybody else having trouble once its downloaded to register as a database?

Last edited by The Hoe Train : 08-07-2018 at 03:13 PM.
Unread 08-10-2018, 04:45 PM

Anybody having problema getting the data base to work?
Unread 08-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Super Star

It is in a .rar format instead of .zip format so you need a converter that can expand a .rar file (instead of unzipping a .zip file). I just did it, and it works fine. Try WinRar or any other free .rar program out there. You do only need the 2016 file out of it.
Unread 08-13-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartman View Post
It is in a .rar format instead of .zip format so you need a converter that can expand a .rar file (instead of unzipping a .zip file). I just did it, and it works fine. Try WinRar or any other free .rar program out there. You do only need the 2016 file out of it.
I appreciate it man. I was unzipping it. Tried your way and it works. I am exited
Unread 08-13-2018, 07:33 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hoe Train View Post
I appreciate it man. I was unzipping it. Tried your way and it works. I am exited
Glad you got it to work. The mod is quite fun, but you need to do some serious editing to the current WWE stars as it looks like the person didn't touch stats so all of the people that debuted after 2010 are extremely lackluster. It's fine though as I'm dominating with TNA (Impact also has that problem). If you have a real world mod, you'd almost be better off importing WWEU (which is the current day along with NXT) and Impact rosters in. Other than that, the mod is great.
Unread 08-13-2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Glad you got it to work. The mod is quite fun, but you need to do some serious editing to the current WWE stars as it looks like the person didn't touch stats so all of the people that debuted after 2010 are extremely lackluster. It's fine though as I'm dominating with TNA (Impact also has that problem). If you have a real world mod, you'd almost be better off importing WWEU (which is the current day along with NXT) and Impact rosters in. Other than that, the mod is great.
It's a blast. Been doing WWFA. The old school attitude era. Plus was able to grab a few starts from other eras. Very exiting game.
Unread 08-18-2018, 11:52 AM
Low Minors

I don't know if this has been already pointed out but Tony Dawson, Simon Cassidy, Greg Hamilton and Caleb Seltzer are, according to the mod, Woman.
Unread 08-26-2018, 01:14 AM

If you don't mind I'd like to edit the angles part of the database so it auto names correctly, if that's ok?
Unread 08-30-2018, 07:43 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeinky728 View Post
If you don't mind I'd like to edit the angles part of the database so it auto names correctly, if that's ok?
Donīt mind at all, any help with improvements is welcome. Just send me the fixed angles and i will replace them (I didnīt make the angle package so maybe send the creator, if anybody knows his username, the fixed angle pack aswell).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
I don't know if this has been already pointed out but Tony Dawson, Simon Cassidy, Greg Hamilton and Caleb Seltzer are, according to the mod, Woman.
Thx, will be fixed in the next update.

Quote:
If you have a real world mod, you'd almost be better off importing WWEU (which is the current day along with NXT) and Impact rosters in.
Yeah a lot of the guys still have their indy/debut skill and pop and have been forgotten ever since, will be fixed when i find the time to overhaul WWEU and IMPACT.

Progress Update
I have little time to work on the mod currently, but here is some of the progress...
  • Reached over 1000 narratives
  • Reached over 2000 tag teams
  • Probably arround 100 new stables
  • Added bios for arround 50 workers that didnīt have any and while at it overhauled their skills and pop
  • Arround 50 new workers
  • Arround 100 new worker relationships
  • Arround 500 new worker pictures
  • Arround 100 new event logos
  • Arround 100 new belt pictures
  • Started giving alter egos their own bio to get more information about wrestlers in the limited space within TEW.
Unread 10-06-2018, 09:46 AM
Rookie

I started adding HUSTLE to the mod because they have a lot of interesting gimmicks going on. But unfortunately my knowledge of HUSTLE is not that good! So is anybody willing to help me identify all wrestlers from the roster page http://www.hustlehustle.com/free/fig...t.php?view=all? Or is there a mod that covers HUSTLE with all their alter ego depth? A lot of the hustle gimmicks are not even listed on genickbruch or cagematch (the worker is probably listed, but not the gimmick) and even HUSTLE youtube videos are spare...
So can anybody help out?
Unread 10-29-2018, 10:43 AM
Rookie

So itīs a real hustle to identify all HUSTLE wrestlers, but i am progressing well!
Due to the fact i canīt find a mod that covers HUSTLE in all their depth and still need a HUSTLE pro to help me out with information (not much documentation about HUSTLE online), i decided to do a "Road to HUSTLE". The Road To Hustle will include updates on progress of the mod. This will get people hyped for the HUSTLE update and maybe sparks the passion of HUSTLE fans to help out

Road To HUSTLE
HUSTLE! HUSTLE! was founded by Nobuhiko Takada in 2004. He started it under the banner Dream Stage Entertainment, a corporation dedicated to the Mixed Martial Arts which owned PRIDE at the time, as well as Pro Wrestling ZERO1, but the premise was very different from the MMA or Japanese wrestling from its era. HUSTLE was filled with weird storylines, over-the-top gimmicks and Anime reminiscences, and worked with renowned wrestling veterans, freelancers and even tarentos and TV personalities to create a scenic terrain labelled as "Fighting Opera". The main plot involved the evil Generalissimo Takada attempting to destroy the professional wrestling on behalf of MMA, leading his villanous Takada Monster Army against the good side represented by Naoya Ogawa and his wrestling allies from the HUSTLE Army. HUSTLE figures as one of the fanciest Japanese wrestling companies ever, standing toe-to-toe with New Japan Pro-Wrestling at its pike.

The HUSTLERS

HG, RG and KG
Leading the HUSTLE Army against Generalissimo Takada’s Monster Army, Hard Gay rose up to become one of the top faces in HUSTLE. HG was aligned with his real life friend RG. His gimmick was similar to Hard Gay's, but adding a rastafari wig and a characteristic dance during his entrance. Teaming with HG and RG was Karate Girl. KG later formed a tag team with Hustle Union Army stablemate Banzai Chie.
RG is also known as a Comedian under the name Makoto Izubuchi. KG also is a shoot boxer, kickboxer and mixed martial artist, better known simply as Syuri.

Egg -> Monster Bono -> Bono-Chan -> Bono-Kun -> Great Bono
Muta attacked Yinlin, spitting mist into her lady bits, this caused Yinling to get pregnant with an egg baby. From this egg was born Monster Bono, a wrestler with the body of a sumo and the mind of a child. However, due to the constant abuse from Yinling, and wanting to meet his father, Monster Bono rebelled against her and left the Monster Army, changing his name to Bono-chan and allying with A-chan and Yoshie-chan to form a sumo-style face stable. After Muta was dragged to the underworld an Yinling was killed by Bono-Chans weight, he changed his name to Bono-kun as a sign of maturity. After a strange dream he transformed into The Great Bono, his last stage of maturity.

A-chan and Yoshie-chan
After Bono-chan left the Monster Army, he formed a super heavyweight stable with A-chan and Yoshie-chan. A-chan is also known as Nobutaka Araya and Yoshie-chan as Yutaka Yoshie.

Monster Kamen Rangers
Monster Kamen Rangers, is a group of masked Super Sentai fighters created in the image of HUSTER Kamen Rangers with the aim of destroying them.

KATAKARI Tribe
The tribal gimmick of KATAKARI (Gabriel Gallo), KATAKARI MAX (Steve Corino) and KATAKARI 300 (Yoji Anjo). These shoulder hunting maniacs canīt help themself to torment shoulders, specially Shinya Hashimotos. If anyone knows who is under the KATAKARI KING mask (pic to the right), let me know.

Natto Man, Kikkoman and Nattoman
Natto Man is a clumsy character, named after a Japanese dish made out of fermented soybeans. Natto Man got himself a sidekick named Kikkoman, who is named after a popular brand of soy sauce. After Wataru Sakata took over HUSTLE, he decided his old gimmick should make a return, in form of The Great Sasuke working under the name Nattoman.

Antoki no Inoki, Warren Cromartie, Egashira 2:50, Motoya Izumi, Yukio Iketani
HUSTLE didnīt shy away using Japanese celebrities. For example: Antoki no Inoki, who is famous for his comedy impression of Antonio Inoki. Warren Cromartie, who played baseball for the Yomiuri Giants. Egashira 2:50, known for obscene and vulgar comedy. Motoya Izumi, an actor for classic Japanese theater and Yukio Iketani who is an Olympic medalist and competed in HUSTEL as the galactic hero Ginga Iketani

Dark Von Maestro Eins & Zwei and Kidata Low
Dark Von Maestro Eins & Zwei inherited the soul of the orchestra conductor who played for Hitler! KIDATA Low, a musical composer, is their commander. Shu and Kei Sato competed under several other gimmicks in Hustle, they will follow.
If anyone knows who is behind the KIDATA Low mask pls let ne know.

Kinta Man, Mitsuya Man, Kuroda Man, Randle Man and Cole Man
A super hero faction arround Kinta Man, consisting of FMW wrestlers and MMA fighters.
Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman with their MMA alter egos.

Liosazer & Riser Glen
Liosazer & Riser Glen are characters from the TV tokusatsu series Phantom Star God Justirisers. Riser Glen was being barinwashed by Monster Army and Liosazer helped to turn him good again.
Riser Glen, who is Taiji Ishimori, also received two new pictures and his Bonesoldier alter ego.

Monster HG & Fake HG
After HG received reconstructive surgery, he slowly turned into Monster HG and joined the ranks of Monster Army. He often teamed with his evil clone Fake HG.

Red, Blue and Ki Onigumo

Serving the Monster Army, these evil spiders throw cobwebs to catch their rivals.They surly get fans phobia going!

Geddon & Arma
All lot of American talent found their way into Hustle. Rene Dupree and Tyson Tomko joined Monster Army as a tag team named ArmaGeddon.

Dyna Sharp & Might Sharpe

Another one of Renes Hustle gimmicks. These monsters are injected with DNA of the Sharp brothers. His partner Might Sharpe is none other than Lance Cade.
Rene also worked unmasked as Rene Bonaparte going on an undefeated streak. Additionally he received a more currently accurate picture.

Jack Bull, Russian 54 and New Jersey Power Warrior
Jack Bull worked with different gimmicks in Hustle. Making his debut as Russian 54, he occasionally used a gimmick named New Jersey Power Warrior, mocking NJPW.

Currently 1/3 of the work on HUSTLE is done. Will post more progresss when i find the time. But like i said, i need help identifying some gimmicks.
For example is the seductive secretary of Takada working under the name Ute Waner the wrestler Toni Storm? Doesnīt add up in her active years but they look so similar?

Last edited by janS : 10-29-2018 at 11:04 AM.
Unread 11-28-2018, 03:53 AM
Rookie

KCXW had been added recently as a Mid-West indy company. As i felt Woti could need some no name promotions.
Here is a preview for the KCXW workers, events, belts and gym:

Also alsmost all major Dudley Family members found their way in the war of the immortals.

Also started adding respective alter egos for some major stables, including bios, pics and gimmicks. For example Team Canada: