Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Low Minors

These look great! Would you have any issue with me using them in a mod?
Unread 08-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaSquad View Post
These look great! Would you have any issue with me using them in a mod?
No issue at all. If you'll let me know what you're using, I might can update or customize it a bit for you. Some of them could use some updating with some of the techniques I've learned. But, yeah, go for it with the mod. It's cool to see them get used
Unread 08-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Phenom

These look great man, seriously good stuff.

I have a request, if you feel motivated to attempt it, I've never seen anyone do this type of belt before...even googling it doesn't show anything. I would love to see a "Six Woman Tag Team" Championship. Nothing to specific in terms of look, although a more traditional look to it would be awesome. You mentioned being a fan of the NWA's Championships, so using one of those as your basis would be awesome, as my women divisions/companies are always booked in a serious athletic manner.

If you feel up to it, I would greatly appreciate it and love to see it. Thanks for sharing your creations and for reading.
Unread 08-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalPat View Post
These look great man, seriously good stuff.

I have a request, if you feel motivated to attempt it, I've never seen anyone do this type of belt before...even googling it doesn't show anything. I would love to see a "Six Woman Tag Team" Championship. Nothing to specific in terms of look, although a more traditional look to it would be awesome. You mentioned being a fan of the NWA's Championships, so using one of those as your basis would be awesome, as my women divisions/companies are always booked in a serious athletic manner.

If you feel up to it, I would greatly appreciate it and love to see it. Thanks for sharing your creations and for reading.
Added the Six Woman Tag title in the Generic section. It's not quite NWA but I pulled from the Stardom SWA Championship design, so its still somewhat traditional looking, without being bland. I made the lettering silver to make it pop a bit since I knew it would be hard to read when I shrunk the belt. Also, gave it a brown leather strap just for something different. If it doesnt quite fit what you'd hoped for, let me know and I'll adjust what I can.

The Dreamcatcher title is in progress, as well as the original All Japan Triple Crown. Have some more LAW belts to do too. If there's anymore requests, just let me know and I'll do the best I can. I can be slow, but sometimes it just depends on the design. I jumped on the Six Woman Tag because I knew pretty well what I wanted to do. It's easier and faster when you have an idea in mind.
Unread 08-06-2018, 06:36 AM
Phenom

That looks pretty sweet! Thanks man!
Unread 08-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Major League

That 6 Women Tag is awesome.
Unread 08-06-2018, 11:35 PM
All Star

Man, that Aztec Belt just stole my breath away for a second. That looks ridiculously great. I almost want to ask for a render but I'm tempted just to sit tight and watch you pump out whatever gets you going.
Unread 08-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashasheen View Post
Man, that Aztec Belt just stole my breath away for a second. That looks ridiculously great. I almost want to ask for a render but I'm tempted just to sit tight and watch you pump out whatever gets you going.
Thank you! Hey, if youíve got a request, throw it out there. It may take a while but Iíll get to it. It just depends on what it is. Some stuff grabs me and I can run with it immediately and knock it out. Other things I have to sit and think on. But Iím always up for suggestions and requests.

Thanks everyone for the compliments! The last day or two has been busy for me so ive mostly just been re-working older designs to reflect things Iíve learned. And Iíve found some artwork for real world titles that Iím tinkering with. Iím working on the Dreamcatcher belt off and on but itís proving a challenge. I have designs I like but they all look too cartoony so I keep starting over lol. Anyway, Iíve got a few things ready to post when I get a chance. Iíll get something new up soon!
Unread 08-07-2018, 04:26 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian_Shane View Post
Thank you! Hey, if you’ve got a request, throw it out there. It may take a while but I’ll get to it. It just depends on what it is. Some stuff grabs me and I can run with it immediately and knock it out. Other things I have to sit and think on. But I’m always up for suggestions and requests.
I can't even think of what to ask. I've got my mind on something for Black Canvas and British catch wrestling, but I haven't decided what the title would even be.

But you've brought to mind something else with that Aztec title. There used to be an old dynasty on the forum called BUSHIDO Pro, which was basically Afro Samurai themed. It was short lived, but you can find it here.

I always thought it was a cool idea and very cool imagery, but it never had a title render shown. Could you make something like a generic "Shogun" title like the Aztec title, with orange and black as the major colors? No company logos, with one plate looking like Japan and the other looking like New York State?
Unread 08-08-2018, 03:09 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashasheen View Post
I can't even think of what to ask. I've got my mind on something for Black Canvas and British catch wrestling, but I haven't decided what the title would even be.

But you've brought to mind something else with that Aztec title. There used to be an old dynasty on the forum called BUSHIDO Pro, which was basically Afro Samurai themed. It was short lived, but you can find it here.

I always thought it was a cool idea and very cool imagery, but it never had a title render shown. Could you make something like a generic "Shogun" title like the Aztec title, with orange and black as the major colors? No company logos, with one plate looking like Japan and the other looking like New York State?
I'll see what I can do with this. I'm looking into that thread as I write this. I like their orange logo. Also Black Canvas is one of my favorite companies, so I'm good for whatever if you come up with something there. I just hope I can do it justice lol.

So, I've updated and added stuff! As far as updates, I re-did my generic Intercontinental belts with some new things I've learned and fixed their wonky straps. I also updated the generic World titles style 2 and 3 with new techniques and fixed the strap on 3.
I added a new version of the Deathmatch title with updated techniques as well as adding some red and black paint to it where it felt appropriate. I added two new Intercontinental belts that I did with the artwork from Leather Rebels custom versions with both black and white straps. I added an updated SNP Hardcore title with new things I learned and a red strap to make it a little different from the other two in that company.

Finally, I added the Apache Dreamcatcher title that was requested. It's in the Generic section. It took me a bit to get it together because the main plate looked odd with open sections, so I added some sections with gold plating, some paint sections, and some sections with detailed raised leather. To make up for the lack of real design on the plates, I tried to detail the leather with raised sections, designs, some metal studs, and a brown leather color. It's probably darker than natural leather but the lighter color didn't look right. It's more like belt leather for your pants. Anyway, I gave it shot! If it's not what you expected or wanted, I'll be happy to try again!
Unread 08-08-2018, 03:27 AM
Super Star

Awesome work on the Apache belt, looks exactly how i had it in my mind.
Thanks.
Unread 08-08-2018, 03:51 AM
All Star

Quote:
I'll see what I can do with this. I'm looking into that thread as I write this. I like their orange logo. Also Black Canvas is one of my favorite companies, so I'm good for whatever if you come up with something there. I just hope I can do it justice lol.
Hah, I'm trying to figure it out. I'm trying to fuse traditional Japanese themes from Shintoism and Sumo into British Catch Wrestling and IRL Japanese shoot style. I can't figure out what to identify it all as. That said, I have just decided on what stipulations to run BCG Challenger Series matches: Sumo rules, meaning the title only changes hands through over-the-top-rope eliminations!

Quote:
Finally, I added the Apache Dreamcatcher title that was requested. It's in the Generic section. It took me a bit to get it together because the main plate looked odd with open sections, so I added some sections with gold plating, some paint sections, and some sections with detailed raised leather. To make up for the lack of real design on the plates, I tried to detail the leather with raised sections, designs, some metal studs, and a brown leather color. It's probably darker than natural leather but the lighter color didn't look right. It's more like belt leather for your pants. Anyway, I gave it shot! If it's not what you expected or wanted, I'll be happy to try again!
That Apache title looks sweet.
Unread 08-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12345 View Post
That 6 Women Tag is awesome.
Yeah, I really like that one. Your belts are awesome. Would you be willing to take a request?
Unread 08-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
No issue at all. If you'll let me know what you're using, I might can update or customize it a bit for you. Some of them could use some updating with some of the techniques I've learned. But, yeah, go for it with the mod. It's cool to see them get used
Thank you! I was mainly intending to use the Ontario belt as a NOTBPW Alberta title, coupled with the generic Quebec one. I'm using them in the CV86 mod.
This is all assuming the mod gets off the ground, mind...
Unread 08-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Minor League

Quote:
I don't mind request, just keep in mind that I'm kinda slow lol.
I don't mind having to wait.

I'd love to have you rework all of the QAW Titles, plus throw in a six-woman tag belt.

Please use this logo: