Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-17-2019, 03:56 AM

Default Danish promotions

Is there a real world mod with the danish promotion called Bodyslam Pro Wrestling?
Unread 05-17-2019, 08:44 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliasDawon View Post
Is there a real world mod with the danish promotion called Bodyslam Pro Wrestling?
Cant recall seeing it. Traditionally the issue with Australian and European promotions is that there isn't a ton of info out there which the mod makers can use to base the data on. The Bodyslam site looks quite nice but it's all in Danish which makes it awkward for non Danish speakers to extract accurate data from but it looks like they are active but not running a huge number of shows. There seems to be about a 6 week gap in between the March and May shows and what seems to be ads for 14 Sept and 19 October (Sorry the program isn't translating that part of the page for me). A fair few of the workers on their roster page are in the two current real world mods so you might want to look at those to see if you could recreate it in one of those
Unread 05-20-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliasDawon View Post
Nope, sorry.

Believe me, I'd ****ing love it if Bodyslam was in a real world mod, but while they're good they don't tick a lot of the boxes that are pretty much required to get put in one of these mods. And until Bodyslam are doing like, monthly shows at Train or something like that, they wont be in any mods

If I were you, I'd be hoping more for individual danish guys getting added than for Bodyslam itself to get added.

I can't even begin to tell you how hard I'd be pushing Peter Olisander, Matthew Burnette, Tank, Erik Sabel and Emeritus in my companies if they were in a mod.
Unread 05-21-2019, 08:18 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspymorten View Post
Nope, sorry.

Believe me, I'd ****ing love it if Bodyslam was in a real world mod, but while they're good they don't tick a lot of the boxes that are pretty much required to get put in one of these mods. And until Bodyslam are doing like, monthly shows at Train or something like that, they wont be in any mods

If I were you, I'd be hoping more for individual danish guys getting added than for Bodyslam itself to get added.

I can't even begin to tell you how hard I'd be pushing Peter Olisander, Matthew Burnette, Tank, Erik Sabel and Emeritus in my companies if they were in a mod.
Emeritus is worth it for his mask alone to be honest