Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-18-2019, 10:59 AM
Minor League

Default The Recklessverse (Hype)

The Recklessverse

Scheduled Release Date: TBA

With DAVE on the brink of death, backyard wrestling is more popular than area. Young high schoolers and aspiring wrestlers are creating promotions in their backyard to fill the gap, and Xtreme Danger Wrestling sits atop that mountain. XDW helped popularize backyard wrestling, with it's five stars being the most popular yardies in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, XDW might be closed by the end of the year, so it seems like another promotion will have to take their spot soon.

We've all heard the story about Xtreme Danger Wrestling. The hottest backyard wrestling federation in America, it held the five most popular backyard wrestlers in the world: Daredevil Aero, Extreme Deluxe, Fearless Blue, Super Sonic, and Xavier Reckless. However, we've never had the opportunity to play as them, or in the gritty, unsanctioned world of backyard wrestling.

With a planned 200-500 starting active wrestlers, the mod will start out small, but might eventually grow. It will only involve America, and all other regions will be untouched. The start of the mod will be January 2007.

Content Of Thread

*Link To Release Thread:TBA
Unread 05-18-2019, 04:19 PM
Super Star

The mods name was confusing to me. first I read Rockverse and thought willr0ck woke up from hibernation
Unread 05-18-2019, 10:38 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyWillyWilly View Post
The mods name was confusing to me. first I read Rockverse and thought willr0ck woke up from hibernation
Didn't know what to call it. Couldn't think of who the best worker is, and didn't want to call it the Dangerverse, so I went with Xavier Reckless' name, since he's the owner of XDW.
Unread 05-19-2019, 10:15 AM
Minor League

Xtreme Danger Wrestling

Xtreme Danger Wrestling is the top backyard wrestling promotion in the country. Based in Los Angeles, it was founded by Xavier Reckless when he was in high school. Reckless promoted his promotion heavily, and it's inaugural roster consisted of teenagers who he attended school with. It's five main stars, Super Sonic, Extreme Deluxe, Fearless Blue, Daredevil Aero, and owner Xavier Reckless, are the most popular yardies in the country.

Founded in March 2003, XDW is the top backyard wrestling promotion in the country. XDW is well known among the tape traders of the country, and bosts the five most popular yardies in the neighborhood on it's roster. If XDW became a legitimate promotion it might have a real chance at replacing the soon to be dead DAVE.

It has $10,000. I know it's a lot for a little backyard promotion, but I didn't want it to have as low as $1,000 and I could've put anything between $1,000 and $10,000. The six founders make $100 per event, with midcard talent making $50, and lower levels making $25.

They have 10% popularity in the southwest, with 5% popularity in the rest of the country. Catering is provided (courtesy of the parents of Xavier Reckless). Their events are held in Xavier's Backyard (really owned by his parents). It can hold 100 people.

XDW refuses to hire anyone over 30 years old, or who weighs more than a middleweight.

The next entry will involve their roster, and champions.

Last edited by Steven James : 05-19-2019 at 12:17 PM.
Unread 05-28-2019, 09:22 AM
Minor League

Xtreme Danger Wrestling

Roster

Austin Hill
Dangerous DJ
Daredevil Aero
Extreme Deluxe
Fearless Blue
Lee Bambino (Announcer/Booker)
Orlando Michaels
Super Sonic
Surfer J
Surfer S
Valerie Capes (Manager)
Xavier Reckless (Owner)

The roster isn't entirely completed yet, with two more people yet to be made. Valerie Capes is the manager and girlfriend of Austin Hill.

Titles

XDW Danger Championship:Xavier Reckless (since November 2006)
XDW Aerial Assault Championship: Austin Hill (since April 2006)
XDW Tag Team Championships: Redneck Retards (Fearless Blue & Super Sonic) (since August 2006)

XDW's premier event, and the most prestigious event in backyard wrestling, is XDW Danger Zone. It is held on the third Saturday of every March. The next Danger Zone will be Danger Zone 5.

XDW are hostile towards CCW, who we will be talking about next.