Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWWEFan View Post
Also I had no idea that if you saved a picture in .gif format that it gave the picture the company background behind it, kind of makes me want to make the entire picture pack gifs
It's a thing but it makes the pictures look like absolute fecal matter.
Unread 12-17-2017, 03:44 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWho87 View Post
It's a thing but it makes the pictures look like absolute fecal matter.
oh, Ive never actually tried it I just saw it on a video that .gifs add backgrounds, but if they look bad then I guess ill stick to my current picture pack
Unread 12-17-2017, 03:54 PM
Low Minors

Day 3

Male Worker - The Joker

The Joker is one of the most popular and well known villains of the DC franchise, known as being the former boyfriend Harley Quinn and main antagonist to Batman

The Joker begins the game, as expected, working for DC: Injustice Wrestling and once everyone has been added to the promotion will be pushed around upper midcard/main event

Screenshots of his bio, skills and popularity

Female Worker - Caterpie

Caterpie is best known for being the first pokemon ash ketchum ever caught, Caterpie evolves into metapod who eventually evolves into Butterfree

Caterpie begins the game working for Pokémon Wrestling League but is quite far down the card, and works the smallest of the three weight divisions

Tag Team / Stable - Jindrax and Toxica (The Duke Orgs)

Jindrax and Toxica were two of the main villains of the wild force power rangers and were the first to rejoin master org on his goal of destroying the world, Toxica eventually became suspicious of master org and the two eventually switched teams and helped the rangers destroy master org once and for all

Jindrax as well as Toxica begin the game unemployed

Unread 12-21-2017, 07:33 PM
Low Minors

Day 4

Male Worker - Ali Shaw Fox

Ali Shaw Fox is a completely original character.

He begins the game unemployed with good popularity south Europe due to him being Bulgarian

Screenshots of bio, skills and popularity

Female Worker - Pickledream

Pickledream is a twitch streamer, who mostly streams the horror game Dead By Daylight

She begins the game unemployed and often comes up as a hidden gem in british promotions

Screenshots of her bio, stats and popularity

Tag Team - Brothers of Destruction (W/ Paul Bearer)

Brothers of Destruction are wrestling royalty, future WWE hall of famers Kane and The Undertaker alongside their manager Paul Bearer and the urn.

All three begin the game with decent skills and popularity working for House of Horror and Kane begins as Horror Pro Heavyweight Champion

Screenshots of their skills, popularity and bios

Unread 12-22-2017, 06:20 AM
Minor League

Aside from not liking Pokemon at all, is what youre doing here simply awesome! Keep up the good work!
Unread 12-22-2017, 06:31 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardelli View Post
Aside from not liking Pokemon at all, is what youre doing here simply awesome! Keep up the good work!
Thanks buddy very excited about the mod
Unread 01-10-2018, 02:19 PM

Best of luck buddy! waiting eagerly for the mod.
Unread 01-13-2018, 12:14 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailblazer View Post
Best of luck buddy! waiting eagerly for the mod.
Thanks buddy
Unread 02-28-2018, 05:04 PM
Low Minors

Hey guys, sorry the lack of updates once again. I got a little burned out working so hard on the mod and took a couple of weeks off, although I have been back working on the mod for a month, possibly even two, again and things are still coming together nicely. I will try to keep everyone posted on here but sometimes I struggle to know what sort of things to update everyone about, but nonetheless mods coming together, will finish it eventually and also thank you to the likes of JuulDK, VTechGuy and KingJustin33 for not only their continued support but also for their help towards the mod with things such as rosters, stats and pictures
Unread 03-07-2018, 07:51 PM
Low Minors

Just a quick update to say I’ve added a few more companies to the mod to try and get around 25-30 rather than 20 on release

Just need to make logos / banners which I hate as I am so awful at them (If someone would be kind enough to make them for me that would be appreciated but if not the mod will have to make do with my below average graphics )

I realise updates have been on and off with this mod, which I do apologise for, but do note that I am adding and progressing it’s development a little more every day
Unread 03-08-2018, 05:01 AM
Living Legend

No worries man, the updates are good to hear. If you're still just plugging away at your own pace, update or not, that's good enough for me. I definitely know the graphic pains, never done much quality gfx work, myself.
Just happy to see this mod is still coming together, keep it up!
Unread 03-08-2018, 08:22 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijar View Post
No worries man, the updates are good to hear. If you're still just plugging away at your own pace, update or not, that's good enough for me. I definitely know the graphic pains, never done much quality gfx work, myself.
Just happy to see this mod is still coming together, keep it up!
Thanks buddy
Unread 03-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Low Minors

Update regarding the promotions within the mod, here is a list of promotions I have started to add or am thinking of adding to the mod for its first release.

- 13 Reasons Wrestling (13 Reasons Why, and other similar shows)
- World Arena Wrestling Federation (Characters from Arena fighting games such as Battlerite and SMITE)
- Total Extreme Wrestling (Mixture of the best, and my favourite C-Verse characters)
- All Stars Wrestling (Wresters from the WWE All Stars game, mixed with a few other IRL wrestlers I can find with similar looking pictures (like amazing CAWS people made within the game for example))
- Now That's What I Call Wrestling (famous people from the music industry)
- Rumble Roses
- Pro-Wrestling: DIGIMON (Digimon Characters)
- League of Legends (League characters)
- Tiara Wrestling Entertainment (Princesses from places such as Disney, Mario, ect. ... Not too sure about this as it would require either getting rid of World Disney Entertainment's Womens Division or would have to drastically deteriorate the division)
- Star Wars World (Stars Wars characters, although this would require a lot of additional research as someone who has never watched a single movie)
- Black Mirror Wrestling (Characters from the AMAZING Netflix Series Black Mirror)

- I have a few others in mind but these are the main ones Ive been working on. If I were to add these 11 promotions that would take the promotion count to 31, with around 5 promotions being fully complete, and around 80% being pretty close to complete

Last edited by JackWWEFan : 03-10-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Unread 03-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWWEFan View Post
Update regarding the promotions within the mod, here is a list of promotions I have started to add or am thinking of adding to the mod for its first release.

- 13 Reasons Wrestling (13 Reasons Why, and other similar shows)
- World Arena Wrestling Federation (Characters from Arena fighting games such as Battlerite and SMITE)
- Total Extreme Wrestling (Mixture of the best, and my favourite C-Verse characters)
- All Stars Wrestling (Wresters from the WWE All Stars game, mixed with a few other IRL wrestlers I can find with similar looking pictures (like amazing CAWS people made within the game for example))
- Now That's What I Call Wrestling (famous people from the music industry)
- Rumble Roses
- Pro-Wrestling: DIGIMON (Digimon Characters)
- League of Legends (League characters)
- Tiara Wrestling Entertainment (Princesses from places such as Disney, Mario, ect. ... Not too sure about this as it would require either getting rid of World Disney Entertainment's Womens Division or would have to drastically deteriorate the division)
- Star Wars World (Stars Wars characters, although this would require a lot of additional research as someone who has never watched a single movie)
- Black Mirror Wrestling (Characters from the AMAZING Netflix Series Black Mirror)

- I have a few others in mind but these are the main ones Ive been working on
Defo going to be downloading this mod when it is out Now That's What I Call Wrestling had me pissing myself when I was reading down the list and Black Mirror Wrestling just got me so hyped Black Mirror is one of my favourite TV shows and if you like it you will love Electric Dreams just like Black Mirror every episode is a different story
Unread 03-10-2018, 08:39 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questiontime101 View Post
Defo going to be downloading this mod when it is out Now That's What I Call Wrestling had me pissing myself when I was reading down the list and Black Mirror Wrestling just got me so hyped Black Mirror is one of my favourite TV shows and if you like it you will love Electric Dreams just like Black Mirror every episode is a different story
Will check it out when I get the time, glad you're hyped been very off and on with this mod but I'm so determined to get it released. I couldn't think of a name for a company based around musicians so in the end I just went with the goofy name of 'Now That's What I Call Wrestling'