Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Low Minors

Default Career Revival

I would love to see something (Even if it is random) That as a person ages they have a chance to have a 6 month-2 year "revival". There states return to the peak of career. They have the chance to recapture the magic they once had. Then at the end of the career renaissance/revival they would return to time decline maybe even worse off then when the revival started. This would also be another reason to keep your time declining veterans (even on top of the changes in TEW 2020 that are coming) Because they always have a chance to hit that revival. It would make for some interesting on the fly booking as well. I just feel like with the career revivals we have seen in real wrestling this would be a solid feature.
Unread 08-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Minor League

This would be neat. Even if it wasn't a full stat increase back to peak, but other things also. Look at Dustin Rhodes. He got his personal life together, and practically had a revival when he last returned to WWE He's not 'peak Dustin', but he's certainly not 'personal demons Dustin'.
Unread 08-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Super Star

To expand on this, the idea of worker form in general would be something I’m interested.

Like maybe the worker despite being at his peak and incredibly skilled goes through a rut or a lack of motivation that can last a whole year or more and this affects his performances.

I think this would be more realistic than the current TEW where a very skilled worker is good almost all of the time.