Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Major League

Default The TEW2013 Mod Index

The TEW2013 Mod Index

Okay, I know we have EW Warehouse, and we have Genadi's Mission Statement thread, but Genadi hasn't been around for a while, and now his list is a bit out dated. So, on that note, I thought it'd be a nice idea to have a central place where all the different mods can be accessed from, making it easier for new members to find what they are looking for, and veteren members to maybe spot something that they had missed. If I've missed something, or you are starting a new project and want it listed here, either PM me or post in here. However, I will try my best to keep this as up-to-date as I can.

Please Note:
I no longer visit the Mods section as often as I once did, but I am on this forum daily, and will continue to keep this thread as up to date as I can. However, it may be better that when you start a thread for a mod (be at data, GFX, anything) that you PM me with a link, as it will get on this list much quicker than the usual way. Thank you.

Mod Makers Rights

All mod's listed in this thread are the property of their creators. Should you wish to use one of them as a base for a mod that you plan to release for public use, please contact them and ask for permission.

However, those marked with a "*" have been confirmed as "freeware" by their creators, meaning they can be used to help build new databases. Please remember to give credit to the creators of these mods if you use them.

Real World Mods
Real World Fantasy Mods
CornellVerse Mods
Fantasy Mods
Uncategorized Mods
Graphical Mods
Skins

Last edited by Derek B : 10-21-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Updated the list of mods.
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:26 AM
All Star

You sir, are godlike.
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Hall of Fame

Awesome, any chance this could be stickied?

Impressive list too Shows what great work the mod makers do.
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Major League

It was only as I was going through collecting them together that I realised what a great job the community have made. From the guys who make the databses, to the one's creating logo's, and the injury mods, etc. Really impressive stuff.
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Hall of Fame

Crazy to look and see the past 30 years of wrestling is available in mods, as well as a few complete different universes to play in
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Hall of Fame

Great job. (y)

Stickied. I edited in ReaperR's thread to the graphics mod list and added www. to all the links (as for some reason without that I'm not logged in when I click the link. Not sure if that happens to anyone else?). Hope you don't mind.
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:56 AM
All Star

This thread is a godsend. Thank you! Any chance that mods that the mod-makers have said are freeware will be designated as such? I believe it was NWAvsWWF that brought up the point how Genadi had started the original Mission Statement thread so he could go ahead and say his mods were freeware and not have his inbox get full with PMs asking permission. And then the mods not designated as freeware, people would ask those makers for permission. I hope that all made sense. That said, my February 1988 mod is freeware. ^_^
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Hall of Fame

Did you forget the ThunderVerse?
Unread 08-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lyrium View Post
Great job. (y)

Stickied. I edited in ReaperR's thread to the graphics mod list and added www. to all the links (as for some reason without that I'm not logged in when I click the link. Not sure if that happens to anyone else?). Hope you don't mind.
No I don't mind. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhd1 View Post
Did you forget the ThunderVerse?
I must have if it isn't there. I'll find the thread and add it now. Sorry!
Unread 08-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW View Post
No I don't mind. Thanks.

I must have if it isn't there. I'll find the thread and add it now. Sorry!
Here you go...

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=523433

Wasn't sure if you'd omitted it for one reason or another. Thanks for the thread as a whole though - the Mission Statement was good, but this one seems to cover everything!
Unread 08-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhd1 View Post
Here you go...

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=523433

Wasn't sure if you'd omitted it for one reason or another. Thanks for the thread as a whole though - the Mission Statement was good, but this one seems to cover everything!
No worries I found it, and added it, already. I must have just glazed over it by mistake. I know for a fact that I've not added everything, which is why I need people to point things out to me that are missing. Cheers.
Unread 08-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW View Post
No worries I found it, and added it, already. I must have just glazed over it by mistake. I know for a fact that I've not added everything, which is why I need people to point things out to me that are missing. Cheers.
Excellent, thanks!
Unread 08-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Shannon View Post
This thread is a godsend. Thank you! Any chance that mods that the mod-makers have said are freeware will be designated as such? I believe it was NWAvsWWF that brought up the point how Genadi had started the original Mission Statement thread so he could go ahead and say his mods were freeware and not have his inbox get full with PMs asking permission. And then the mods not designated as freeware, people would ask those makers for permission. I hope that all made sense. That said, my February 1988 mod is freeware. ^_^
To be honest the best thing for the mod makers like yourself to do is to state in the first post of the thread that people are free to use the data.
Unread 08-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Major League

Update: Added Chriswok's June 2002 data. Available here: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=525275
Unread 08-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Phenom

Looks good Ray glad someone took over the responsibility for the mod index on the boards.