Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-17-2018, 03:42 PM

Default WWE Universe 2019 - If I could replace Vince

Hello. So, im pretty new to TEW 2016 and have never posted here before really. But I've read som of the dynasties here and wanted to try it out myself. One because I like to write and two because I figure its a way to keep your motivation high for your current save. Swedish is my native language so expect some incorrect gramma here and there.

I have checked out some of the other dynasties here on the thread and may take some inspiration from those on the layout of my dynasty. I will however try and make my dynasty as unique as I can. This first post will be used to post links to help navigate and other information.

So I've already played from November to Backlash in May, and Im about to book the show after Backlash. I figured it would be a nice clean slate since i've just reintroduced the brand split and the brand specifik titles. I played from November to Wrestlemania with no brand split and no SmackDown titles.

I wont have any specific rules on how to play, for a start at least. I will book the WWE as I se fit or as I would have changed it IRL. I will try make it somewhat realistic, but after all, its a fantasy booking game.

In the next two posts I will do a run down on what have happened so far and the roster.

I can tell you straight away that Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey is not with the company anymore. I dont like them and I think they're ruining wrestling as we know it. Samoa Joe, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle and Tommaso Ciampa have also left, Ciampa and Joe due to contract running out and no plans for them, Kurt & Rey for multiple steroids incidents.

Hope you like it, to be continued.

Table of Content
1: Current roster & Champions
2: Recap of Pay per views from November to May

Last edited by Daelh : 11-17-2018 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Links in table of content.
Unread 11-17-2018, 04:41 PM

Current WWE Roster

Quote:
RAW

Main Eventers
Kenny Omega, The Rock, Cody, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman, The Miz, Pete Dunne.

Upper Midcarders
Andrade Almas, Ethan Carter lll, Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn, Bray Wyatt

Midcarders
Kassius Ohno, Rusev, Ricochet, Neville, Marty Scurll, Tyler Bate, Mark Andrews

Lower Midcarders
Gran Metalik, The Brian Kendrick, Zack Sabre Jr., Bandido, Cedric Alexander

Women's division
Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Sasha Banks, Io Shirai, Ruby Riott, Naomi, Alicia Fox, Carmella, Sarah Logan

Tag Teams
The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro), The Empire (Drew McIntyre & Wade Barrett), The Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson), The Young Bucks (Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson), New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods), The Usos (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso)
Quote:
SmackDown Live

Main Eventers
John Cena, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Randy Orton, The Undertaker, Batista, Daniel Bryan

Upper Midcarders
AJ Styles, Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano

Midcarders
Jeff Hardy, Big E, Elias, Salomon Crowe, Goldust, John Morrison

Lower Midcarders
Eric Young, Brodie Lee, Zack Ryder, KUSHIDA, Aleister Black, Curtis Axel

Women's Division
Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, AJ Lee, Rhea Ripley, Ember Moon, Kairi Sane, Natalya, Mickie James

Tag Teams
Kings of Strong Style (Hideo Itami & Shinsuke Nakamura), Big Show & Kane (Big Show & Kane), The Undisputed Era (Roderick Strong & Kyle O'Reilly), Los Lucha Brothers (Fénix & Pentagon Jr.), The Maniacs (Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain), Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar), The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)
Quote:
Current Long Term Injuries
Matt Hardy (Lateral Epicondylitis, out 7 more months), Roman Reigns (Cancer treatment, out 6 more months)
Current Champions

Quote:
RAW
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
WWE Championship- Kenny Omega (def. John Cena at WrestleMania 34, 1 defence)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
WWE Intercontinental - Cody Rhodes (def. Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 34, 1 defence)
-
WWE Raw Women's - Asuka (def. Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 34, 0 defences)
- &
WWE Raw Tag Team - The Revival (def. The Bar at WrestleMania 34, 1 defence)
-
WWE Cruserweight - Andrade Almas (def. Pete Dunne (C), Ricochet, Tyler Bate and Zack Sabre Jr. at Backlash, 0 defences)
Quote:
SmackDown Live
-
World Heavyweight - Finn Balor (def. John Cena, Adam Cole, Randy Orton for Vacant title at Backlash, 0 defences)
-
WWE United States - Kevin Owens (def. Finn Balor (C) & The Rock at WrestleMania 34, 0 defences)
-
WWE SmackDown Women's - Becky Lynch (def. Charlotte, Kairi Sane, AJ Lee for vacant title at Backlash, 0 defences)
- &
WWE SmackDown Tag Team - Kings of Strong Style (def. Big Show & Kane and The Usos for vacant title at Backlash, 0 defences)
P.S. The Undertaker, The Rock, Big Show, Kane & Batista motsly only wrestle at actual pay per views.

Last edited by Daelh : 11-17-2018 at 05:29 PM.
Unread 11-17-2018, 06:50 PM

Recap of Pay per views before this dynasty is started

Quote:
Survivor Series 2018 (November)

Hideo Itami def. Heath Slater (pre show), 51/D+
Cedric Alexander def. Mojo Rawley (pre show), 41/D
Johnny Gargano def. Tye Dillinger, 59/C

Randy Orton def. John Cena, 79/B
Ronda Rousey def. Sasha Banks to retain WWE Raw Women's title, 64/C
The Bar def. The Undisputed Era by DQ to retain WWE Raw Tag Team titles, 73/B-
Kassius Ohno def. Shinsuke Nakamura for the WWE United States Title, 66/C+
Braun Strowman def. Ethan Carter lll, 69/C+
Becky Lynch def. Charlotte Flair to retain WWE SmackDown Women's title, 65/C
The Deleters of worlds def. The Usos, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre and The Revival to retain WWE SmackDown Tag team titles, 67/C+
Bobby Fish def. Bobby Roode, 62/C
AJ Styles def. Adam Cole to retain WWE Universal Title.

Show: 72/B-

Had no storylines heating up yet in on this PPV since I started the same week. This was just a throw away PPV when I was setting things up.
After Survivor Series 2018 I scrapped the brand split, retired The Universal Title and the brand exclusive titles and brought back the WWE World Tag Team title and WWE Womens title. So now the titles where: WWE Championship, WWE Womens title, WWE World Tag Team titles, WWE Intercontinental title, WWE United States title, WWE Cruserweight title.

I also called up all the members from The Undisputed Era(Fish, Cole, O'Reilly, Strong) and formed a Stable with Heyman as manager. I had The Undisputed Era feud with AJ Styles and The Bar for the WWE championship and World tag titles going into No Mercy in December, AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar had a Unification match for the Universal and WWE Championship on Raw, the day after Lesnar got his notice.

Quote:
WWE No Mercy (December 2019)

Jeff Hardy def. Gran Metalik, 53/C- (pre show)
Authors of Pain def. New Day, 63/C (Pre show)

Seth Rollins def. Bobby Fish to retain the WWE Intercontinental title, 69/C+
Kassius Ohno def. The Miz to retain the WWE united States title, 80/B
Andrade Almas def. Rey Mysterio, 74/B-
The Revival def. Rusev & Bray Wyatt, 78/B
Dolph Ziggler def. No Way Jose, 60/C
Becky Lynch def. Ronda Rousey for the WWE Women's Championship, 72/B-
The Undisputed Era def. The Bar to retain the WWE World Tag Team titles, 80/B
John Cena def. Tommaso Ciampa, 80/B
Alexa Bliss def. Asuka, 67/C+
AJ Styles def. Adam Cole to retain the WWE Championship, 82/B

Show: 82/B
Ronda Rousey was let go after this event, because... I dont like here and I think she's lacks all qualities that makes a good champ (good in ring, charismatic, good on the mic, safe in the ring). Samoa Joa was also let go around this time. His contract was running out and I had nothing for him here, better he go do his thing in Impact or New Japan. Dolph Ziggler's contract was also running out and I didnt have anything for him either so I let him go to. I also let Brock go, I dont want a part timer who only shows up for pay per views to squash people in my company.

I also signed Cody, Kenny Omega, Marty Scurll and The Young Bucks around this time and they brought The Elite with them. Also signed Wade Barrett and Neville back. I also turned Finn Balor heel about this time and had him form a stable with britts only, The Empire, consisting of Finn Balor, Becky Lynch, Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre, Pete Dunne & Neville.

The Bar won the tag titles back from Undisputed Era on a Raw episode between Royal Rumble and No Mercy.

Quote:
Royal Rumble 2019 (January)

Daniel Bryan def. Marty Scurll, 76/B- (pre show)
Andrade Almas def. Rusev
The Empire (Barrett & McIntyre) def. Jeff Hardy & Kurt Angle, 58/C- (pre show)

Kenny Omega def. John Cena, 85/B+
The Bar def. The Undisputed Era to retain the WWE World Tag Team titles, 63/C
Sasha Banks def. Bayley, 58/C-
Cody Rhodes def. Seth Rollins, 72/B-
Finn Balor def. Kassius Ohno for the WWE United States title, 80/B
Kevin Owens def. Braun Strowman by count out
Becky Lynch def. Charlotte Flair to retain the WWE Womens Championship, 65/C
Kenny Omega wins the Royal Rumble, 80/B
Adam Cole def. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship, 71/C+

Show: 76/B-

Adam Cole victory was not clean, he had help from Undisputed Era. Kenny Omega started his feud with Cena before Royal Rumble that would span to a WrestleMania match between the two. The Elite feuded with The New Authority (Face triple H, Mr. McMahon, Cena, Rollins, Bryan) from before Royal Rumble until WrestleMania.
I brought Starccade back from the dead and replaced it with some of the new boring Pay Per views WWE is running nowadays. However, I ****ed up and accidently put it one week after Royal Rumble.

Quote:
Starccade 2019 (February)

The Revival def. The Colons, 67/C+ (pre show)

AJ Styles & Daniel Bryan def. Randy Orton & Pete Dunne, 73/B-
Finn Balor def. Ethan Carter lll to retain the WWE United States title, 83/B+
Andrade Almas & Tommaso Ciampa def. Johnny Gargano & Kassius Ohno, 69/C+
Becky Lynch def. Io Shirai to retain the WWE Womens championship, 59/C
Kings of Strong Style def. The Hardy Boyz and New Day, 71/C+
Braun Strowman & Bray Wyatt def. Dean Ambrose & Batista, 77/B
John Cena def. Adam Cole and Kenny Omega for the WWE Championship, 83/B+

Show: 83/B+

Some weird matches on this card because of the **** up with placement of Starccade. Only had one real storyline going (Authority vs The Elite one), so I just put over some wrestlers I wanted strong here.
Because of the **** up with Starccade it was 6 weeks between the Starccade and Clash of champions. Therefore there was pretty big changes in pop in the company.

Quote:
Clash Of Champions 2019 (March)

Asuka def. Alicia Fox, 60/C (pre show)
Sasha Banks def. Carmella 63/C (pre show)

Pete Dunne def. Daniel Bryan to retain WWE Cruserweight title, 82/B
The Miz def. The Rock, 82/B
Becky Lynch def. Io Shirai to retain the WWE Womens championship, 59/C
Andrade Almas def. Johnny Gargano, 78/B
Kings of Strong Style def. The Hardy Boyz, 76/B-
Braun Strowman def. The Undertaker, 80/B
John Cena & Kurt Angle def. Marty Scurll & Kenny Omega, 79/B
Finn Balor def. AJ Styles to retain the WWE United states title, 80/B
Seth Rollins def. Cody for the WWE Intercontinental title, 83/B+

Show: 83/B+

I didnt wanna give away the Cena vs Omega match before WrestleMania so had them go at it in a tag team with stable members. During this time, im pushing Pete Dunne, Andrade Almas, Braun Strowman, Cody, Kenny Omega and Hideo Itami very hard.
Quote:
WrestleMania 34 (April)

Randy Orton wins The Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, 80/B (pre show)
The Empire (McIntyre & Barrett) def. The Colons, 61/C (pre show)

Andrade Almas def. Daniel Bryan, 86/B+
The Revival def. The Usos and The Bar for the WWE World Tag team titles, 78/B
Kevin Owens def. The Rock and Finn Balor for the WWE United States title, 81/B
Alexa Bliss def. Charlotte Flair, 70/C+
Kings of Strong Style def. Kane & Big Show, 82/B
Pete Dunne def. Gran Metalik and Neville to retain the WWE Cruserweight title, 76/B-
Cody def. Seth Rollins for the WWE Intercontinental title, 85/B+
Braun Strowman def. Batista, 68/C+
Asuka def. Becky Lynch for the WWE Womens championship, 73/B-
New Day def. Los Lucha Brothers, 65/C
Kenny Omega def. John Cena for the WWE Championship, 91/A

Show: 90/A

This ended the feud between Kenny Omega and John Cena and the feud between Cody and Seth Rollins.
After WrestleMania, there was a new brand split and some call ups from NXT. All titles on SmackDown was now vacant except for The US title. I mostly did the same rosters as in real life, also made some adjustments to suit my booking.

Quote:
Backlash 2019 (May)

Aleister Black def. Elias, 62/C (pre show)
The Revival def. The Bar to retain the WWE Raw Tag Team titles, 76/B- (pre show)
Johnny Gargano def. Batista, 76/B- (pre show)

Cody def. Sami Zayn to retain the WWE Intercontinental title, 76/B-
Andrade Almas def. Pete Dunne (C), Ricochet, Tyler Bate and Zack Sabre Jr. for the WWE Cruserweight title, 76/B-
Kings of Strong Style def. Kane & Big Show and The Usos for the WWE Smackdown tag team titles, 75/B-
Alexa Bliss def. Io Shirai, Sasha Banks and Ruby Riott to become N1 contender for Asuka's WWE Raw Womens title, 62/C
Becky Lynch def. Charlotte Flair, AJ Lee and Kairi Sane for the WWE SmackDown womens title, 62/C
Finn Balor def. Adam Cole, John Cena and Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight title, 83/B+
Braun Strowman def. Bray Wyatt and Ethan Carter lll, 72/B-
Kenny Omega def. The Rock to retain the WWE Championship, 77/B

Show: 81/B

The Rock had very bad happiness because of a couple of losses on WrestleMania and Clash of Champions and dragged the Main event down to hell. Kenny Omega had 96 match rating I think. This show concluded all my current storylines, and now it's kind of a clean slate where everything starts over. TBD what comes next.