Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > The Dog Pound
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Black Phenom View Post
Because he's confident in winning... and it was obviously the compromise. "I'll accept your stip if you accept mine"
Yeah, but it was not even thought he just said yeah, I don't think anyone would do that. I just thought the boss can do what he wants.
Unread 09-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
JRsBBQ @JoeyStyles my on air bickering days w/ Cole ended Mon Nite. I'm tapping w/ my end of unnecessary psycho babble. I'll focus on the talent.
Please let this be true. Cole is fine enough as a straight PBP guy, but he makes a terrible heel. The idea of a heel PBP guy is bad enough, but with Cole's nonsensical and disruptive comments, it just turns the whole booth, no matter who he's with, into a complete train wreck. Hopefully a legend like JR can re-focus and do his best to try and navigate around that wreck.
Unread 09-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Major League

Triple H putting up his COO position might mean something if he hadn't only just got the spot and, you know, stips meaning zilch in WWE.
Unread 09-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantabulous View Post
Triple H putting up his COO position might mean something if he hadn't only just got the spot and, you know, stips meaning zilch in WWE.
The interesting thing will be "Who is in charge after CM Punk wins?"
Unread 09-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Low Minors

I think it's far too soon for another "who's in charge?" story, so I'm not too keen on Punk winning. But it would be a disaster if he loses clean. So to me, I guess, the only thing that makes sense is Triple H winning via some sort of shenanigans. And I hope and pray those shenanigans involve a dramatic heel turn, ideally by Cena, but I'd accept a Triple H heel turn at this point. If Punk doesn't come out of NoC with a more appropriate foe than Kevin Nash or a face Triple H, I'm going to be incredibly disappointed.
Unread 09-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldStingberg View Post
I think it's far too soon for another "who's in charge?" story, so I'm not too keen on Punk winning. But it would be a disaster if he loses clean. So to me, I guess, the only thing that makes sense is Triple H winning via some sort of shenanigans. And I hope and pray those shenanigans involve a dramatic heel turn, ideally by Cena, but I'd accept a Triple H heel turn at this point. If Punk doesn't come out of NoC with a more appropriate foe than Kevin Nash or a face Triple H, I'm going to be incredibly disappointed.
I presume Nash costs Punk the match to set up Punk vs. Nash in a manner which may or may not set up Triple H going heel.
Unread 09-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantabulous View Post
I presume Nash costs Punk the match to set up Punk vs. Nash in a manner which may or may not set up Triple H going heel.
If Nash interferes and Trips doesn't turn heel, that's pretty much my worst-case scenario (other than Punk losing clean, of course, but that won't happen). I just don't see Punk regaining his momentum working a program against just Nash.
Unread 09-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Low Minors

After thinking about it.

I would love it if If this feud with Lawler vs Otunga and Micheal will lead 2 him Turning heel and being the manager of them. Will get him away from the announcing table lol
Unread 09-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by djthefunkchris View Post
The interesting thing will be "Who is in charge after CM Punk wins?"
That's what doesn't make sense to me, is why Punk wasn't more specific with his stipulation. If you're in Punk's shoes wouldn't you say "If you lose, I want so-and-so to run the company because he's a better leader." Just seems like in a realistic scenario where if HHH gets fired, then Stephanie, Vince, or John would step up into the role. Those three are probably worse than HHH.
Unread 09-07-2011, 12:53 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMAN View Post
That's what doesn't make sense to me, is why Punk wasn't more specific with his stipulation. If you're in Punk's shoes wouldn't you say "If you lose, I want so-and-so to run the company because he's a better leader." Just seems like in a realistic scenario where if HHH gets fired, then Stephanie, Vince, or John would step up into the role. Those three are probably worse than HHH.
This, coupled with the fact that Triple H just took over makes it painfully obvious that Punk's getting screwed and Triple H is turning heel. Punk vs. HHH = Austin vs. McMahon, only better because Trips can go in the ring.
Unread 09-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Major League

Kevin Nash has been released. Or it might be a 'release', ie: pure storyline.
Unread 09-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Major League

omfg, nu Yoshi:

http://cdn.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/843.jpg
Unread 09-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Major League

Quote:
It's a cool look and it definitely makes him stand out, which is key. Whether it does him any good, well, it probably won't.
Unread 09-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
So bad ass...I love it
Unread 09-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan93 View Post
This, coupled with the fact that Triple H just took over makes it painfully obvious that Punk's getting screwed and Triple H is turning heel. Punk vs. HHH = Austin vs. McMahon, only better because Trips can go in the ring.
And two months ago I think it would have been safe to say with how white-hot the Punk/Cena feud was, it was painfully obvious there'd be no way they'd rush that feud to an unsatisfying conclusion before completely moving on, but look what happened.

With how insanely great WWE creative has been at times lately and how unbelievably bad they've also been, I don't think anything can be painfully obvious at this point.