Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-13-2019, 01:15 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWho87 View Post
It should be based out of the South of the British Isles, as it's located a little north of London from what I can gather.
Enfield is 12 miles north. The centre is 17000 square feet and is basically a smaller copy of the Florida one.

HHH said rough plans are for them to look at Middle East, South America or Australia next. Each has their advantages and disadvantages.

Trevor Lee confirmed he is NXT bound

Stable news, Lifeblood is Juice Robinson, Bandido, Mark Haskins, Tracy Williams, David Finlay and Tenille Dashwood and they are bringing Honor back to ROH

Lars Sullivan is suffering mental health issues and had panic attacks last week that stopped his dark matches occurring. So let's go with upping Flaky for now.

Last edited by alpha2117 : 01-13-2019 at 01:50 AM.
Unread 01-13-2019, 06:17 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
Enfield is 12 miles north. The centre is 17000 square feet and is basically a smaller copy of the Florida one.

HHH said rough plans are for them to look at Middle East, South America or Australia next. Each has their advantages and disadvantages.

Trevor Lee confirmed he is NXT bound

Stable news, Lifeblood is Juice Robinson, Bandido, Mark Haskins, Tracy Williams, David Finlay and Tenille Dashwood and they are bringing Honor back to ROH

Lars Sullivan is suffering mental health issues and had panic attacks last week that stopped his dark matches occurring. So let's go with upping Flaky for now.
I disagree with the Lars Sullivan suggestion. As someone who suffers from panic attacks from time to time, Flaky is not even the same thing as having panic attacks. Flaky means not showing up to events for no real reason.
Unread 01-13-2019, 06:35 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
I disagree with the Lars Sullivan suggestion. As someone who suffers from panic attacks from time to time, Flaky is not even the same thing as having panic attacks. Flaky means not showing up to events for no real reason.
Oh I totally agree I wont go into details but sadly I know all too well how they can effect peoples lives and I would never make light of it. In game terms sadly the only thing that really fits someone leaving a venue before their dark matches because of panic attacks is Flaky. There isn't a spot in Lifestyle for Mental Health issues and it really doesn't fit with any of the other categories. Given that it's become a thing for Sullivan that has now occurred more than once the only way to reflect that in game is to put that slider down to Flaky to indicate the possibility that he's going to have a bad day and not be able to function.
Unread 01-14-2019, 07:44 AM
Living Legend

Impact Spoilers:
Lucha Bros. end the record-breaking reign of Santana & Ortiz in Mexico City at their little bit of TV Tapings. Not sure how you handle tape delay title changes, but this will air on Feb 1st.
Unread 01-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Hall of Fame

Rush has signed an exclusive deal with ROH.
Unread 01-16-2019, 06:29 AM
Major League

Shane Strickland has left MLW
Unread 01-16-2019, 06:13 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Rush has signed an exclusive deal with ROH.
Exclusively in the US only, he's staying with CMLL
Unread 01-16-2019, 09:30 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuroJoshi View Post
Exclusively in the US only, he's staying with CMLL
No way to reflect that in game.
Unread 01-17-2019, 07:25 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
No way to reflect that in game.
Yeah I know, but had to mention it because taking him away from CMLL wouldn't be right as he's still there
Unread 01-17-2019, 10:02 AM
Super Star

Dakota Kai did her ACL on the 7th of December

The Revival, Maria & Mike Kanellis all asked for releases but they have yet to be granted. The WWE are reluctant to let anyone go that might jump straight to AEW (especially the Revival who have a ready made feud with the Bucks).

Reports say Dolph Ziggler may be finishing up 31st of Jan bbut that hasn't been confirmed. He has changed his social media and it's rumoured he's knocked back a producers role.

Multiple LU people asked for releases due to no 5th Season being announced but they haven't been granted which as led to Ivelisse and Joey Ryan going public with the issues.
Unread 01-17-2019, 11:58 AM

Can't wait for the new version so I can start playing as AEW.
Unread 01-17-2019, 05:01 PM
Hall of Fame

Killian Dain and Nikki Cross just got married.
Unread 01-18-2019, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCed View Post
Can't wait for the new version so I can start playing as AEW.
I'm not sure if AEW should be in the January update. I mean, there is no reason why. They are not an active company yet. Still a lot of questions not answered. Maybe make them as a "yet to open" company and make them open in january 2020?

But you can create them yourself in the editor. It's not that hard. It's rather easy. I always build my own companies.
Unread 01-18-2019, 09:31 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbert_ro View Post
I'm not sure if AEW should be in the January update. I mean, there is no reason why. They are not an active company yet. Still a lot of questions not answered. Maybe make them as a "yet to open" company and make them open in january 2020?

But you can create them yourself in the editor. It's not that hard. It's rather easy. I always build my own companies.
Why January 2020? Their first show is in May...
Unread 01-18-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
Why January 2020? Their first show is in May...
This is why i said there are just too many unanswered questions about them. It doesn't mean the TV deal will start in may. They announced another show in Jacksonville after the one in may. I think that show will be around august, september as well. And if that's true i think 2020 will be a realistic date for them to start a show on TV. But never know, we will see. For now they need more wrestlers, that's for sure.