Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Grey Dog Software Think Tank > Mafia games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Hall of Fame

By the way Outlaw.. You beat me in posts, but well after you died, and I beat you before I died.

Not going to even try to make up another 50 posts, after I had you by like 10 or 20 already.
Unread 01-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoutlaw321 View Post
He wasn't really trying to find out anything either. Easy to tell. But getting enough evidence on him that was another story. Knowing it and proving it are two different things.

The whole Doc v dj thing where Doc ended up getting lynched was when all the pieces fell into place. dj screwed up. Then Arrows screwed up. And Crychon saved dj.
Also... They were all with me, before I posted in the thread at that time. They let me have a little fun by saying "Arrows is out and about" and seeing if I could get in and out of stuff, and how much confusion I could cause...

You call it a slip, I call if having a load of fun.
Unread 01-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Phenom

Well, apparently I was framed!
Unread 01-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Super Star

And I saw what you were doing when you lynched me. I saw it building. I knew there was one way the town could win. I knew I and Josh had to be taken out and Casey left. So that it could play out the way it did.

I will say this, that if the Sith would have been allowed to control Csey's vote then I would have protested the fact. That would have been very unfair. I don't think it would be right to be able to mail in a use of an ability prior to the start of the shift. Not when you could control when the shift started.
Unread 01-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Super Star

And I think it is hilarious, that you would even mention the post count thing. Because who really cares.
Unread 01-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by i effin rule View Post
Epilogue
That was a really great epilogue, thanks!

Quote:
First time I have ever been lynched.
That was actually why we wanted to do it. I was like "Hey, outlaw's never ever lynched, let's do it!" Of course, it didn't actually happen until days later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trypio View Post
Well, I remember talking to either you or Crychon about lynching Outlaw once we had the chance. Must've been Crychon then.
It was me.

Quote:
Yes, and if you weren't I said Crychon is. Because I knew he was online.
Quote:
And then he hid himself. Scum.
Quote:
And I would feel sorry for Crychon, if it wasn't for the fact that they lynched me like they did. Freakin' scum!
I have to say, me being online was a big hassle, because I was always like "Man, outlaw's on, and knows I'm on, but not posting on the board" Eventually I finally ended up blocking you for the duration of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casey View Post
So spill - I know none of you are that dumb/careless, but I didn't see you chucking it away either... Sportsmanship? Atonement for weasely lynching of outlaw?

Oh, and when did you start using my multi-vote for your own nefarious ends?
As Chris said, I guessed you were a multivoter during the 1st or 2nd day phase, we didn't actually use you until the Doc lynch though.

Also, the first time I used my ability was during the trypio lynch fiasco. I wanted to use it during the Mr. T lynch, but I got caught up as the hammer was dropped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarevenant View Post
DJ isn't spilling because it's not really his to spill.

But it really was a little more complicated than just Crychon forgetting to let us know to change the vote or killing the wrong person.

Without going into specific details, there was miscommunication between myself and DJ which led the Sith to think Crychon's politician use of taking over JC's vote was in the bag for the last Day Phase (the one in which Cry was lynched). It was because of this miscommunication that the Sith ended up killing BIGJOSH instead of JC. Because I believe DJ had it all mapped out that RDSinclair, JC, and SuperMareo would be the last 3 surviving townies when the Sith won the game.

DJ really wanted them to survive the game, this being their first and them playing well throughout. It was his little reward to them, and that act of kindness ended up getting the Sith killed lol.

Anyway, once I realized what had happened and why DJ thought what he thought, I apologized profusely, it really was just a small bit of miscommunication though, and to their credit Masterded, Crychon and DJ, really weren't all that fussed up by it. Which was nice

**Edit** And I only post this because The Sith did play a great game, and I'd hate for them to get remembered as having the biggest Mafia Blunder when really there was a viable reason for why they "screwed up"
Yeah, I really did want to survive and win a game for once, but eh, I guess it wasn't really in the cards.

The only person I was mad at was myself the morning I woke up and found out I was lynched, but that passed, and I had something to laugh about at work that day.

I'd also like to say that this game marked the first time ever that I was in charge of choosing the night kill and didn't hit the PGO on the first hit, so I guess that's a real big step for me.
Unread 01-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Phenom

I probably had the "European" advantage and started that vote on you, Crychon.

I expected you guys to win for above reasons, and I didn't expect a night phase would be skipped. That's why I thought you were being sarcastic after your lynch.
Unread 01-05-2008, 04:59 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjdgoldeneye View Post
Well, apparently I was framed!
Yes you were framed.....

We knew they were investigating you, and we didn't know who you were at that point, just knew you weren't with us.
Unread 01-05-2008, 05:00 AM
Hall of Fame

Imarevenant can vouge for me... I was rooting for Outlaw to figure everything out. I PM'd Imarevenant telling him so..

For the record, Imarevenant was sure he would too:-)
Unread 01-05-2008, 05:00 AM
Hall of Fame

Thus, the Pre-Party (Letting Outlaw know he was correct) at the end there.
Unread 10-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Super Star