Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Grey Dog Software General Discussions
Register Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-23-2018, 06:42 PM
Rookie

Default Wrestling Spirit 4???

How about a little love for us WreSpi fans, Adam...
Unread 01-24-2018, 03:29 AM
GDS Developer

Sorry, it was confirmed a while ago elsewhere on the forum that the Wrestling Spirit series is now complete.
Unread 11-13-2020, 01:25 AM

Default The Undertaker Ressurecting a Dead Thread

Hi!

Sorry for writing in an old thread. I see that there were no continuation plans for the Wrestling Spririt series, which is a shame. I very much enjoy the game and would love for it to have all the special matches and modes that are in the latest version of TES.

Is there a reason for the series to end, such as lack of revenue or was it something else?

I am secretely hoping that you at GDS will announce working on Wrestling Spirit 4 even though earlier statements wouldn't suggest that.
Unread 11-16-2020, 02:38 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouler View Post
Hi!

Sorry for writing in an old thread. I see that there were no continuation plans for the Wrestling Spririt series, which is a shame. I very much enjoy the game and would love for it to have all the special matches and modes that are in the latest version of TES.

Is there a reason for the series to end, such as lack of revenue or was it something else?

I am secretely hoping that you at GDS will announce working on Wrestling Spirit 4 even though earlier statements wouldn't suggest that.
I don't know for sure, but I would imagine it's because Adam has felt like he's done everything he wants to do or can do for Wrestling Spirit. He probably hit the point where he felt like he had done all he wanted to and was going to let that series be a complete series.