Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-25-2019, 03:31 PM
Minor League

Default A Booker's Journey

After fielding various offers and several rejections I finally got a job as a head booker at Fight Club Pro. Trent Seven with his busy work schedule needed a booker to put together his upcoming show and Iíve been hired for the job. My first task is putting together a card for the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament. Iíve also expanded the roster by 16 workers and they included The Models who will be in the tournament. Also I was going to put Moustache Mountain in the Tag Team tournament but my boss, Trent Seven, suffered a Simple Cranial Fracture. Also, Kid Lykos has suffered a Dislocated Shoulder meaning that #CCK wonít be in the tournament as well. With the Dream aspect in effect Iíve had to throw some team together and this is the list Iíve came up with.

Pete Dunne and WALTER
Tyler Bate and Travis Banks
Lion Kid and El Phantasmo
Jordan Devlin and Chris Brookes
Martin Kirby and Sam Wilder
Callous Hearts (Jimmy Havoc and Clint Margera)
The Hunter Brothers (Lee and Jim)
The Models (Joey Hayes and Danny Hope)

The Aussie Open was slated to be in the tournament but our FCP Champion, Mark Davis, will be defending against Angelico. Lucas Archer will be making his debut against Omari. Millie McKenzie will face Kay Lee Ray as well as Meiko Satomura facing Viper. Iím hoping this is a great card and will be one of the biggest shows we run holding an entire 8 man tournament in one night.
Unread 05-25-2019, 03:39 PM
Minor League

Quote:
FCP Dream Tag Team Invitational 2019

FCP World Championship - Mark Davis (c) vs. Angelico

Viper vs. Meiko Satomura

Lucas Archer vs. Omari

Millie McKenzie vs. Kay Lee Ray

Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament
Dream-Tag-Team-Tournament
Unread 05-26-2019, 04:27 AM
Low Minors

FCP Dream Tag Team Invitational 2019

FCP World Championship - Mark Davis (c) vs. Angelico

Viper vs. Meiko Satomura

Lucas Archer vs. Omari

Millie McKenzie vs. Kay Lee Ray

Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament
Unread 05-27-2019, 04:42 PM
Minor League

Quote:
FCP Dream Tag Team Invitational 2019 – Saturday Week 4 April 2019 – EN Crosby Civic Hall (300 in attendance)

Callous Hearts defeated The Hunter Brothers when Jimmy Havoc pinned Jim Hunter with a Death Valley Driver in 8:11 to advance in the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament.

Tyler Bate and Travis Banks defeated Lion Kid and El Phantasmo when Tyler Bate pinned El Phantasmo with a Tyler Driver 97 in 8:22 to advance in the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament.

Pete Dunne and WALTER defeated Martin Kirby and Sam Wilder when WALTER pinned Sam Wilder with a Golden Bomb in 8:04 to advance in the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament.

The Models defeated Jordan Devlin and Chris Brookes when Danny Hope pinned Jordan Devlin with a Catwalk Kick in 11:13 to advance in the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament.

Kay Lee Ray defeated Millie McKenzie by pinfall with a Reverse Code Red in 9:25.

Lucas Archer defeated Omari by pinfall with a roll up in 5:03.

Callous Hearts defeated Tyler Bate and Travis Bate when Tyler Bate pinned Clint Margera with a Tyler Driver 97 in 13:25 to advance to the finals of the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament.

Pete Dunne and WALTER defeated The Models when Pete Dunne pinned Joey Hayes with The Bitter End in 11:13 to advance to the finals of the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament.

Meiko Satomura defeated Jayla Dark by pinfall with a Frog Splash in 13:56.

Mark Davis defeated Angelico by pinfall with an Airplane Spin in 12:50 to retain the FCP Championship.

Pete Dunne and WALTER defeated Tyler Bate and Travis Banks when Pete Dunne pinned Tyler Bate with The Bitter End in 16:55 to win the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament. After the match, Pete Dunne and WALTER are celebrating with the trophy when WALTER turned on Pete Dunne and took him out with a Golden Bomb.
FCP-1

FCP-Tournament-Final

Last edited by RyanR93WKU : 06-05-2019 at 01:13 PM.
Unread 05-28-2019, 06:04 PM
Rookie

Ok I have to ask. What are you using to do your tournament brackets? That looks real slick.
Unread 05-28-2019, 06:15 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhost View Post
Ok I have to ask. What are you using to do your tournament brackets? That looks real slick.
The website is called Challonge. Several options for it too. I just used a snip it tool to get a pic of the bracket. You can also set it up where I could have left a link and people could make predictions.
Unread 05-29-2019, 04:05 PM
Minor League

Comments on Dream Tag Team Invitational:
  • Viper was slated to face Meiko Satomura but was unavailable to make the show due to getting more money to wrestle at another event this weekend. I decided to replace Viper with Jayla Dark and she performed well.

• Several of my dream pairings didnít work out well like Pete Dunne and WALTER, Martin Kirby and Sam Wilder, and Jordan Devlin and Chris Brookes but the tournament still came off a success. I decided to leave off The Besties in the World due to them having the FCP Tag Team Championships. They will be defending them on the next event with a team that was very impressive in the tournament.

• Mark Davis is a pretty good champion, but I think we have more talented performers. I think Aussie Open could become more valuable in tag team division. Iím not keen on putting the title on anybody associated with NXT UK due to WWEís strict rules not allowing them to be on our events on Streaming sites. We have an offer from Twitch in Europe but Iím not taking it and leaving off the NXT UK members from events.
Unread 05-30-2019, 11:53 AM
Minor League

FCP DTTI Hangover is currently in the process of being booked when I got a call that Jimmy Havoc will be working for AEW that night of the event. The Callous Hearts will no longer be able to challenge The Besties in the World for the FCP Tag Team Championships. Kid Lykos will be able compete so #CCK will be getting the title shot along with his partner, Chris Brookes. We will also be crowning a FCP Womenís Championship with Bea Priestly, Kay Lee Ray, Meiko Satomura, and Viper in a Fatal 4 Way match. Mark Davis is slated to defend against Tyler Bate. Our big headlining match will be Pete Dunne and WALTER after the conclusion of the Dream Tag Team Invitational Tournament event. Thinking that could be a match of the year candidate for the company. Also, Trent Seven become friends with BT Gunn and wanted to see if I can get him a few bookings. I have decided to bring in his tag team partner, Chris Renfrew as well to boost the tag team division. I do plan on using them but it was too late to get them included in Mayís show.

Quote:
FCP DTTI Hangover

FCP Champion Ė Mark Davis (c) vs. Tyler Bate

FCP Womenís Ė Kay Lee Ray vs. Bea Priestly vs. Meiko Satomura vs. Viper

FCP Tag Team Ė The Besties in the World (c) vs. #CCK

Pete Dunne vs. WALTER

Omari vs. Lion Kid

Models vs. The Hunter Brothers

Travis Banks vs. Martin Kirby
Unread 05-31-2019, 10:09 PM
Minor League

Quote:
FCP DTTI Hangover – Saturday Week 4 May 2019 – EN Victoria Hall (380 in attendance)

Travis Banks defeated Martin Kirby by pinfall with an Airplane Slam in 10:30.

Models defeated The Hunter Brothers when Danny Hope pinned Jim Hunter with the Tassel-icious in 9:18.

Lion Kid defeated Omari by pinfall with the Lion Roar Press in 12:10.

Mark Davis defeated Tyler Bate by pinfall with an Airplane Spin after Kyle Fletcher interfered to retain the FCP World Champion in 15:31. After the match, Kyle Fletcher jumps in the ring and helps Mark Davis keep attacking Tyler Bate. Mark Davis taunts Tyler Bate with the FCP World Championship.

#CCK defeated The Besties in the World when Kid Lykos pinned Mat Fitchett with Sliced Bread #2 to win the FCP Tag Team Championship in 12:33. After the match, #CCK celebrate with the newly won FCP Tag Team Championships.

Meiko Satomura defeated Viper, Bea Priestley, and Kay Lee Ray when Meiko Satomura pinned Kay Lee Ray with a Frog Splash to win the FCP Women’s Championship in 15:42. After the match, Meiko Satomura is awarded the FCP Women’s Championship and celebrates.

Pete Dunne defeated WALTER by pinfall with The Bitter End in 18:07. After the match, WALTER snaps and attacks Dunne. WALTER hits the Golden Bomb on the ring apron.
FCP-2

Last edited by RyanR93WKU : 06-05-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Unread 06-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Minor League

Comments on FCP DTTI Hangover:
  • The Besties in the World didnít impress me and felt like we needed new Tag Team Champions to get the division moving in the right directions. #CCK wasnít my first option but they work well as a team and can pull of excellent matches.

• Meiko Satomura is head and shoulders better than everybody in the womenís division at this time. Iím building up challengers for her and she can help improve the entire division.

• Mark Davis kept the title on a last minute change as Trent Seven brought up a storyline idea and I went with it. Should make for a good match on our next show as I find the right person to carry the company.

• Pete Dunne vs. WALTER will be the feud that helps us get to where we want to be. I want them to be rivals for a long time to come with WALTER having the brightest future as Dunne has some restrictions with the vision I have with the company.
Unread 06-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Minor League

We had no event booked for June so I decided to pitch an idea and now we will be having FCP Scars of War at the end of the month. I pulled out a healthy profit of over 5K last month and I had to do some politicking to get approval. We would make more money not running, but I felt like we need to keep running a monthly show for our fans. The main event will be Pete Dunne facing WALTER in an I Quit match to prove who is the toughest between the two men. We will also be having Tyler Bates and a mystery partner facing The Aussie Open. During the month Iíve also signed Bonesaw and will be trying him out in a tag team with El Phantasmo as The Mercenaries. They wonít be on this monthís card but they are another team to help build up the division for when we start running more shows. As we continue building to Scars of War we have found some worthy challengers to the Womenís and Tag Team Championships. Meiko Satomura will defending against Martina and #CCK will defend against Callous Hearts. Iím also booking a triple threat match between Travis Banks, Jordan Devilin, and Angelico which should be a great match. Then I will be trying out Xia Brookside and Pollyanna when they face each other to fill out the card. Also this month, The Great Kojika passed away leaving an opening for Big Japan Pro Wrestling. I was given an offer to come help out and be apart of the new creative for the company. I turned the more money because I felt like I had more to offer at FCP and prefer their style more.

Quote:
FCP Scars of War

I Quit Match Ė Pete Dunne vs. WALTER

Tyler Bate and ??? vs. The Aussie Open

FCP Womenís Ė Meiko Satomura (c) vs. Martina

FCP Tag Team - #CCK (c) vs. Callous Hearts

Xia Brookside vs. Pollyanna

Angelico vs. Jordan Devlin vs. Travis Banks
Unread 06-05-2019, 01:09 PM
Minor League

Quote:
FCP Scars of War Ė Saturday Week 4 June 2019 Ė WL St. Davidís Hall (397 in attendance)

Travis Banks defeated Jordan Devlin and Angelico when Banks pinned Angelico with an Airplane Slam in 18:33. After the match, WALTER attacks Travis Banks after his victory. WALTER is sending a message to Pete Dunne before their I Quit Match later.

#CCK defeated Callous Hearts when Chris Brookes pinned Clint Margera with a Yakuza Kick to retain the FCP Tag Team Championships in 11:57.

Pollyanna defeated Xia Brookside by pinfall with a Lifting Double Underhook Sitout Facebuster in 10:54.

Moustache Mountain defeated Aussie Open when Tyler Bate pinned Kyle Fletcher with the Tyler Driver 97 in 21:28. After the match, The New Age Kliq (BT Gunn and Chris Renfrew) come from the crowd in street clothes and attack Moustache Mountain after the match. They stand over them and flash their Kliq hand sign.

Meiko Satomura defeated Katey Harvey by pinfall with a Death Valley Bomb to retain the FCP Womenís Championship in 9:01.

Pete Dunne defeated WALTER in an I Quit match with a Double Underhook Crossface using a Kendo Stick until WALTER passed out in 15:08. After the match, Pete Dunne celebrates clearly showing the effects of the match as WALTER rolls out of the ring in pain.

FCP-3
Unread 06-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Minor League

Comments on FCP Scars of War:
  • Martina was bumped out of the FCP Womenís Championship match due to her refusing to lose to Meiko Satomura. Luckily, Katey Harvey showed up to the event with her friend, Pollyanna that was working the event. Harvey was willing to do the job and had a great outing on short notice.

• Trent Seven was the mystery partner in a storyline idea he pitched where they would defeated Aussie Open without having to put the title on him or Bates. Then they will transition to a feud between them and The New Age Kliq.

• WALTER and Pete Dunneís match didnít go as I had planned as WALTER was suppose to go over. Dunne nixed that idea after a conversation with Seven. Then I was informed that a change needed to be made. WALTER was upset but I added him in earlier in the show attacking Travis Banks to show he would have a new feud coming out of the event.
Unread 06-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Minor League

Well Scars of War didnít go as I planned but we had a great show regardless of the amount of stress we had hours before the show. Good news is that we sold out St. Davidís Hall and made over 5K in profit which is a success in my books. FCP is running the International Tekkers at the end of the month and itís time to start putting together the card. Trent Seven told me who he wanted to challenge Mark Davis for the FCP Championship so it should be a great match on paper as he faces Pete Dunne. Meiko Satomura will be defending against Viper in a match that was cancelled months ago but will finally happen. #CCK will be defending the Tag Titles against the Models. Moustache Mountain will be facing The New Age Kliq. Travis Banks will get the chance for revenge when he faces WALTER. Bea Priestley is back and will be taking on Millie McKenzie. Itís looking like it will be a good card and should help us keep the momentum we have built. Also, this is the first month we have had some pay raise request from Aussie Open, Martina, Millie McKenzie, Angelico, and Kid Lykos they all got 75% raises as they are commanding more dates around the area and we want to be able to pay them competitive prices for our events.

Quote:
FCP International Tekkers

FCP Championship Ė Mark Davis (c) vs. Pete Dunne

FCP Tag Team Championship - #CCK (c) vs. Models

FCP Womenís Championship Ė Meiko Satomura (c) vs. Viper

WALTER vs. Travis Banks

Moustache Mountain vs. The New Age Kliq

Bea Priestley vs. Millie McKenzie
Unread 06-08-2019, 03:26 PM
Minor League

Quote:
FCP International Tekkers Ė Saturday Week 4 July 2019 Ė EN Victoria Hall (380 in attendance)

The Models kick off the event by mocking #CCK and telling the crowd to take a look at the next FCP Tag Champions. They even say they heard Chris Brookes had a bicep injury and wouldnít be here but Kid Lykos comes out and then Chris Brookes with his shoulder and arm taped up.

#CCK defeated The Models when Kid Lykos pinned Joey Hayes after Sliced Bread #2 to retain the FCP Tag Team Championships in 14:10.

Bea Priestley defeated Millie McKenzie by pinfall after the Flawless Victory in 11:49.

Moustache Mountain defeated The New Age Kliq when Trent Seven pinned BT Gunn after a Seven Stars Lariat in 18:11.

WALTER defeated Travis Banks by pinfall after a Golden Bomb in 13:09.

Meiko Satomura defeated Viper by pinfall after a Death Valley Bomb to retain the FCP Womenís Championship in 10:31.

Pete Dunne defeated Mark Davis by pinfall after The Bitter End to win the FCP Championship in 22:36. After the match, Pete Dunne celebrates with the FCP Championship.
FCP-4

Comments on FCP International Tekkers:
  • Travis Banks was going to complain about having to put over WALTER tonight but I heard about a backstage incident from one of the backstage employees that WALTER had a ďdiscussionĒ with him about not going to be victim of backstage politics again.

• The Models had a very good promo and will be a staple of the tag team division once we can run more shows. Chris Brookes just came off of an injury that was a cause for concern as the event drew near but his bicep injury just kept him off a week. He was cleared to compete 9 days before the event.

• Meiko Satomura and Viper the match I had wanted to book since taking this job came off as a dud. They just didnít seem to click in the ring. In my mind this match should have been a classic but didnít live up to the hype. Itís safe to say they wonít be in a singles match again.

• Pete Dunne wasnít my choice for Champion as I wanted to create a new star by giving him the strap. Seven disagreed and we have Dunne as FCP Champion. I had been lobbying for Angelico and even gave him a title opportunity but Seven felt like we needed a better FCP Champion.