Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Minor League

Default British Championship Wrestling (BCW) fantasy

Morgan Penny sits behind his desk cigar in one hand, phone in the other.
"I tell you I am serious about this and willing to back my plans to the hilt, that's right I plan to turn a profit in two years or less."

"..Called? BCW, British Championship Wrestling, gonna be hosting out of my Velvet Lounge right here in London to start with, added bonus of some good advertising and drive in some new clientele."

"Fail? you cheeky bastard, have you ever known me to back a loser? no, that's right, so just you wait and see"

Slamming the phone down, "bloody accountants"

Morgan leans back, exhaling a cloud of smoke as he thinks over this gamble, on the one hand what does he know about wrestling? on the other he is sure this gap in the market is here for the taking and could make his current fortunes pale in comparison.

Right I need to hire some key staff, get some wrestlers signed up to compete and make use of our Youtube club feed to gain some free publicity until we can break into paying TV/PPV viewings

"Hi Wahid, glad to have you here, I think you can bring a lot to the table for BCW as our lead Announcer"

"Thanks Morgan I appreciate the opportunity to get back into it, lets see if I can help us reach the potential you see here"

"Hi Peter, thanks again for your help with the contacts in the industry, I have to say I am looking forwards to working the commentary with you and Wahid, I think we have a solid team here"

"No problem Morgan, it's my pleasure to return the favour I owe you, as agreed I will sign up for the first two years before we evaluate how BCW is doing, give those other guys a ring before they get snapped up elsewhere and we could have a decent core to work around"

| Roster | History of Champions | PPV History | BCW Presents TV History | History of the Lounge with Helga |

| My current favourite Dynasties by others in TEW 16: SNP-Thistle in the ashes | SWF: Sins of the Father | Nash World Order Wrestling | ROH 2004 Change your perception |

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:54 AM.
Unread 10-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Minor League

Default BCW First show announced

Morgan Penny stares up at the poster on the wall outside the Velvet Lounge.

"I have to say boss, not sure how but this looks like a fun show you have assembled here from nothing"

"Thanks Menace, you sure you don't want to give this wrestling a go?"

"not this time boss, but maybe next month"

"Just let me know and I'll find you a spot"

Morgan turns back to the poster, 14 wrestlers, 4 new belts, and six matches over two and a half hours of bloody violence mixed in with some sultry sex appeal and some anti establishment themes.

By putting this on in his club there will be a number of usual customers bulking the numbers, but I have already decided to only count the new Wrestling fans in the attendance to give a true view on our popularity.

Shaking his head Morgan thinks, if I break 100 in the first two months I will be suprised, but give me six months and I think more than 300 is a fair target, and as for the free Youtube video replays, this should drive thousands around the world, even if it doesn't make me any money.

Thinking of Youtube reminds him of the refusal to let him share more than one show a month until he can prove a viable audience, plus keeping the adult material low to placate the advertisers on the Velvet Lounge feed at least for now.

| Roster | History of Champions | PPV History | BCW Presents TV History | History of the Lounge with Helga |

| My current favourite Dynasties by others in TEW 16: SNP-Thistle in the ashes | SWF: Sins of the Father | Nash World Order Wrestling | ROH 2004 Change your perception |

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:54 AM.
Unread 10-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Minor League

Default For those who like to make predictions

BCW Blood Drive I January 2016

The Velvet Lounge, London
  1. BCW Tag Team Championship: The Omega vs The Shadows
  2. Dianna vs Jess Hart
  3. BCW Hardcore Championship: Mike Frobel vs Javier del Toro
  4. John Hook vs Hugh de Aske
  5. BCW Womens Championship: Ayame Joshuyo vs Mai-Li Kato
  6. BCW FTW Heavyweight Championship: Braveheart vs Old Man Aburakoji
  7. Highest rated Match
  8. Show Rating
  9. Show Attendance
  10. Number of Youtube viewers
Unread 10-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Minor League

Default the Lounge with Helga Svensson - Guest Morgan Penny

Welcome to The Lounge with me Helga Svensson

Tonight I am delighted to welcome our esteemed founder Morgan Penny to the Couch

Thank you Helga, it’s a pleasure to be here, and I hope to see your show go from strength to strength.

So Morgan what led you to move into the Professional Wrestling business?

Well you see Helga, I think I have found a lucrative gap in the market, with the collapse of the Thunderverse network there are a lot of free agents out there looking for new jobs, Wrestling is on the up as an industry and whilst Britain and the UK are ranking some of the top wrestlers in the world right now, there is only the 21C here with any real standing.

If you ask me there is a prime opportunity for another competitor at the national level.

Now I am not looking to go broke trying this, but I am willing to spend two years and gamble £2m on BCW to prove I can make this a success.

Some would say that is a lot of money to spend on a punt into the unknown?

I know right, I have a successful large Lounge bar here in London as you know, the Velvet Lounge, I have other business stakes and investments. But so what?

What is money if you don’t take a gamble with it now and then?

Now I suspect I will make a loss for at least the first year of operation, however if I am not being profitable by year two I will sell up and cut my losses, but I am that confident this will succeed I am already looking to the next stage.

We’re a small Local company right now, but I see us reaching small and then Reginal by 12-15months and knocking on Cult status by 30 months of trading.

Some might say that’s a rather optimistic or bullish forecast to make, but I started with nothing and I rate our chances of making this a success, the trick is to roll with the flow and adapt to what the popular trends are over time to keep relevant.

Let me leave you with this thought, tune into BCW Blood Drive this week and judge our chances for yourself.

Thank you for your time Morgan Penny, and thank you all for watching.

I am Helga Svensson and this has been the inaugural Lounge session.

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:53 AM.
Unread 10-02-2016, 03:05 PM
Minor League

Well colour me interested and subscribed. Looks gorgeous.
Unread 10-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarEatWorld View Post
Well colour me interested and subscribed. Looks gorgeous.
Hey thanks, still enjoying your SNP dynasty myself.
Unread 10-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Minor League

Default BCW Blood Drive live tonight

BCW Blood Drive I January 2016

“Welcome to the Velvet Lounge my name is Peter Anderson and my partner here at the announcers table tonight is Wahid Dahl.”

“Thank you Peter, a small crowd this evening as we are set for an entertaining opening show here at the Velvet Lounge, proud sponsors of British Championship Wrestling under the leadership of our colleague at the desk this evening Morgan Penny.”

Morgan Penny comes out to the ring, puffing a cigar and accompanied by two of his heavies, Menace and Konrad Makinen.

Menace really shone, showing his strength and well his menace! Making some in the crowd flinch away from his gestures.

Penny: “Welcome you cheap bums to a night you will never forget! A night of blood, violence, entertainment and glory... oh and maybe some flesh thrown in there for you too, ya drooling bastards”

The crowd responds with yells, cat calls and some throwing of paper cups.

Peter: “first up tonight is the inaugural BCW tag team championship match up.”
Wahid: “listen to that crowd out there they are loving this!”

RATING: D

BCW Tag Team Championship

Omega Squad

Vs

The Shadows

DeVonte and Cobra locked up, some good back and forth got the crowd engaged.
A bit of double team led to Cobra taking a painful tumble over the ropes down to the floor.

Das Feuer and CJ then competed for most of the match as the paced stepped up, a botch by DeVonte as he went to powerbomb CJ on the ring apron whilst Da Feuer distracted the ref, left CJ with an injury causing an audible to end the match early.

Rolling him back in das Feuer got the submission with an arm bar as Omega Squad picked up the Tag team titles.

Das Feuer stared in this match as the Omega won the Tag titles.

Das Feuer defeated CJ Morris by submission

CJ Morris suffered a broken tail bone (27 days out) after a botch – causing DeVonte Smith some back stage heat

RATING: E+

Dianna

VS

Jess Hart

In a match where the crowd started off being more interested in seeing scantily clad women acting provocatively, the ladies pulled out a superb technical match with lots of solid action that got the crowd pumping, only improvement would be some better selling.

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Jess Hart defeated Dianna in 7:32 by pinfall.

A rousing ovation from the 94 in attendance plus some regulars drawn in from the cocktail lounge area to see what was happening to draw such a loud response.

RATING: C+ Looks like this could be the crowd’s favourite match

BCW Hardcore Championship

Mike Frobel

VS

Javier Del Toro

The crowd seemed so buoyant following the previous match up the start here fell a little flat in comparison.
Both guys did a solid job in the ring, some hardcore spots got some pops from the crowd, especially a chair shot which busted Javier open towards the end.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, Mike Frobel defeated Javier Del Toro in 15:32 by pinfall. Mike Frobel wins the BCW Hardcore title.

Mike Frobel is in Penny’s stable being a current Velvet Lounge employee in the team of bouncers.

RATING: D-

John Hook

VS

Hugh De Aske

In a match many in the crowd came to see, two established wrestlers took the chance to put on a solid show.
The crowd picked back up in noise and interaction as they cheered them both on to higher heights.

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, John Hook defeated Hugh de Aske in 21:51 by pinfall.

These two were a real steal and Morgan talks them up from the announcing booth throughout the match

BCW Women’s Championship

Ayame Joshuyo

VS

Mai-Li Kato

Seeing how well the last ladies match went over you could have expected big things from this title match.
Unfortunately it was a solid in ring effort but failed to engage the crowd sufficiently to rate what it likely deserved.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, Ayame Joshuyo defeated Mai-Li Kato in 15:58 by pinfall.

Ayame Joshuyo wins the BCW Women's title.

BCW FTW Heavyweight Championship

Braveheart

VS

Old Man Aburakoji

Here we are, the main event.
The crowd were into this match more than the action probably deserved.
Braveheart struggled with the crowd’s reaction to his national gimmick, but won them over with more Heel like actions as the match progressed.

Old Man has the experience but is a decade past his prime, and it is showing here by the end.

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Braveheart defeated Old Man Aburakoji in 14:49 by submission.

Braveheart wins the BCW FTW Heavyweight title.

Crowd really did not buy Bravehearts gimmick here but seemed to enjoy the match anyway

RATING: E+

Morgan Penny comes out to close the show and funnel the punters into the bar area of his cocktail lounge for the rest of the evening, as well as to remind them all to come back next month for more BCW live.

The crowd are vocal and the bar seems to have done good business, although BCW will have a long way to go to make it a profitable venture this is a great start for a company this small on its first show.

RATING: D+

Velvet Lounge, London
Att: 94 Youtube viewers 2,080 (0.01 rating)
Show Rating D

38 regions improved popularity

The reactions and feedback were extremely positive, and it goes down as a great opening show for the small new company BCW.

Unread 10-07-2016, 04:40 AM
Minor League

Default BCW Sucker Punch announced Feb 16 Live at the Velvet Lounge

Morgan leans back in his office chair a cloud of cigar smoke billowing up to the ceiling.

closing his eyes he thinks to himself
That actually went well for our first show, lots to build upon but if I can keep some momentum going I could smash my two year target to become profitable.

Of course TV and PPV revenue will be key to that so whilst it is going to look great as the Youtube numbers tick up under the current model it is giving me no revenue!

My initial thoughts on hosting it all from here at the Lounge may have to change as I wonder if we can build some UK wide fans?

Also to showcase the violence and sex appeal I am going to have to switch soon to a new Youtube channel as I can't have the Velvet Lounge channel sponsors vetoing those key match types much longer.

Opening his eyes he places the latest poster down on the table and leans back with a smile on his face, yes this show should be a good one

Unread 10-17-2016, 08:39 AM
Minor League

Default February 16 BCW Sucker punch LIVE at the Velvet Lounge TONIGHT

February 16 BCW Sucker punch

“Welcome to the Velvet Lounge my name is Peter Anderson and my partner here at the announcers table tonight is Wahid Dahl.”

“Thank you Peter, a small crowd this evening as we are set for an entertaining follow up show here at the Velvet Lounge, proud sponsors of British Championship Wrestling under the leadership of our colleague at the desk this evening Morgan Penny.”

A backstage altercation broke out, with the action spilling into the bar area before it could be broken up. The recently returned from a minor injury CJ Morris got in an argument and assaulted Konrad Makinen.

This resulted in a fine for CJ which he was less than happy about and delayed Morgan from opening the show.

As we move back to the scheduled entertainment this evening a confrontation breaks out between Jess Hart and Dianna as both strong women come close to blows, the fans can’t wait for these two to finally lock up in the ring and are vocal in their assent.

Rating: D+

BCW Tag Team Championship

Omega Squad

Vs

Violent conduct

In a decent match, Violent Conduct defeated Omega Squad in 9:49 when Samoan Machine defeated Das Feuer by submission with an Unbreakable Sleeper. Violent Conduct win the BCW Tag Team titles.

Rating: D

John Hook

Hugh De Aske

Ryse

Menace

A scheduled three way promo is interrupted by the debuting RYSE as he interrupts the ongoing argument to tell them they are all wrong, as its time for a Ryse in the temperature around here.

John Hook and Menace agree to face each other later on tonight.

This segment got the drunk crowd hotter

Rating: E

Arik Payne

Vs

Kamiatchi

Vs

Red skull

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, Red Skull defeated Arik Payne and Kamaitchi in 13:46 when Red Skull defeated Kamaitchi by pinfall.

Payne was poor here only helped by the Mayhem of the match

Rating: E+

Mike Frobel

Frobel makes a loud entrance with the Hardcore belt, trying to rile the fans up

Rating: F

BCW Hardcore Title

Mike Frobel

Vs

Cobra

In a decent match, Mike Frobel defeated Cobra in 9:57 by submission. Mike Frobel makes defence number 1 of his BCW Hardcore title.

Menace and John Hook are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart.

Clearly not willing to wait for their match up these two unleashed everything against each other as they fought through the locker room.

Luckily some of the action is caught on camera and shown to the crowded bar on the sports screens.

John Hook

Menace

This lead straight on to their match as both men were ushered out to finish their brawl in the ring.
The clips of action backstage shown on the TV screens had got the crowd ready for this one.

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, John Hook defeated Menace in 14:42 by pinfall.

BCW Women’s Championship

Ayame Joshuyo

VS

Mai-Li Kato

Another superb bout from the ladies of BCW tonight as they won the crowd over and put on a hell of a show, the guys are going to have to find a way to step things up else the Women’s matches will quickly become the staple of BCW, and were not sure the fans will at all mind that, judging by their reaction.

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Ayame Joshuyo defeated Mai-Li Kato in 8:01 by submission. Ayame Joshuyo makes defence number 1 of her BCW Women's title.

AYAME – INJURED broken collar bone 16 days out

Rating: C

Braveheart conducts a recorded backstage interview rant about the Old Man, and having to face him again tonight after he destroyed him last month in front of all these Sassenachs.

Braveheart

Old Man Aburakoji

Braveheart is getting better at his gimmick and got the crowd hotter as they start to buy into it

Rating: F+

Braveheart

VS

Old Man Aburakoji

In a decent match, Braveheart defeated Old Man Aburakoji in 15:15 by submission. Braveheart makes defence number 1 of his BCW FTW Heavyweight title.

Got crowd buzzing

Morgan Penny comes into the ring and shakes the hand of Braveheart as he leaves with his belt clutched tightly, getting some boos from the crowd.
“Thanks for coming, I see more of you again this month and I expect more again next time so book your tables save your seats and lock in for another session of ultra violence as we look to step up the action, the blood will be redder, the tits firmer and the action hotter than anywhere else in the world, right here at BCW”

Crowd cheers loudly, couple of people chant BCW but it doesn’t quite catch.

Morgan Promo got the crowd hotter ending show on a high

Rating: C-

Location Velvet Lounge London
Att: 108
Viewers 3,240 (0.01)
Show Rating: D
Improved in 30 regions
Extremely positive, great show

Unread 10-17-2016, 09:25 AM
Minor League

Default the Lounge with Helga Svensson - Guest Braveheart

“Good evening Sports fans, I am Helga Svensson welcome back to the Lounge.
Tonight we are catching up with the current BCW FTW Heavyweight Champion Braveheart.
Welcome.”

“My thanks Helga, it’s a pleasure to be in such lovely company.
Achieving the pinnacle in wrestling to become the BCW FTW Heavyweight champion is something I have dreamt of ever since I heard of its existence.

When I got the call from Mr Penny inviting me south of the boarder I had my reservations, however what we are putting together here is going to go down as one of the master moves of the industry.

You speak to anyone in 21c and they pretend we’re nothing to them, but you see them watching us on Youtube and keeping an eye on the up and coming power house that is BCW.”

“What is your take on the fans and their recent reaction to you?

“Well Helga, you see the fans here are a rowdy bunch and it takes them time to warm to ya, but I have to say I think they are starting to get me, and I look forwards to pissing them off next month too!”

“So will there be a third and final match for the Old Man?”

“Not if I bloody well have anything to say about it! I am fed up making allowances to drag that old cretin up to the level expected of a main event.”

“Well thank you for your time tonight Braveheart it’s been a pleasure as always.”

“Nay problem doll”

Last edited by smw88 : 12-16-2016 at 06:44 AM.
Unread 12-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Minor League

Default Announcing BCW Broken City on PPV

Morgan is seen walking through the Velvet Lounge on the phone,
"I hear you I do, I am just not sure its time to switch priorities yet, mmh, yes I know the numbers peak when they're on screen....I am well aware of our ****ing demographic now you listen to me, I choose the running order around here not you, now run the flyers as asked" slams the phone into his pocket "****ing graduate trainees"

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:52 AM.
Unread 12-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Minor League

Default BCW Broken City on PPV

BCW Broken City March 2016

The camera pans to show CJ Morris in a major argument with Arik Payne, as the camera arrives CJ sucker punches Payne before hitting and stopping him to the ground. The Camera pulls back as we see Menace and Morgan pull him away, we hear threats of a fine and this being the last chance for CJ here at BCW
As we go to the ring we find three men facing each other down, microphones in hand

John Hook

Ryse

Menace

This opening got the show off to a Strong start and got the crowd hotter
Red skull vs CJ Morris

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Red Skull defeated CJ Morris in 10:15 by pinfall.
Got the crowd buzzing, high point was when CJ took a large stunt bump into the crowd and through a table
BCW Hardcore Title

Mike Frobel

Vs

Arik Payne

In a decent match, Arik Payne defeated Mike Frobel in 15:27 by pinfall. Arik Payne wins the BCW Hardcore title.
Arik took stunt bump when Mike busted him open with a chair shot from the top turn buckle sending Arik flying into the crowd
Jess Hart vs Dianna

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Jess Hart defeated Dianna in 8:25 by pinfall.
Rating: C+
John Hook

Menace

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, John Hook defeated Menace in 22:26 by pinfall.
Menace took stunt bump when Hook smashed his head through part of the wall surrounding the bar area.
BCW Women’s Championship

Ayame Joshuyo

VS

Mai-Li Kato

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Ayame Joshuyo defeated Mai-Li Kato in 7:59 by pinfall. Ayame Joshuyo makes defence number 2 of her BCW Women's title with no sign of the injury suffered in their last meeting at BCW Sucker punch.
Rating: C+

Braveheart

VS

Hugh De Aske

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Hugh de Aske defeated Braveheart in 25:08 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver. Hugh de Aske wins the BCW FTW Heavyweight title.
Braveheart took stunt bump from the top of a ladder into the Cut-throat driver
Morgan Penny close out the show, getting the crowd hotter as chants of BCW ring around the Lounge
Rating: D+
Velvet Lounge London
Att: 108
Show Rating: D+
Viewers: 3,480 (0.01)
Increased popularity in 30 regions
The show has been received extremely positively and was seen as a great show for BCW

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:52 AM.
Unread 12-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Minor League

Default the Lounge with Helga Svensson - Guest Menace

"Welcome to the Lounge with me your host Helga, tonight I am joined by Menace the up and coming heavyweight of BCW"

"Thanks Helga its a pleasure to be here"

"So how is life treating you here at BCW? and how are you finding the switch from bouncer to heavy hitter in the ring?"

deep rumbling laugh "funny you should ask, I was worried at first but you know what? cracking heads is much the same either way, as I settle in here at BCW these other bastards better step warily around me less they meet these two here weapons" as he shakes his bunched fists

"So should we expect to see you push the recent confrontations with Hugh, Ryse and John Hook? especially now Hugh has captured the Heavyweight title?"

"Damn right, I deserve as much as any of these fools, and as for those who like to talk, you might have the words to tie me in knots but I have the fists to beat you to a pulp, so save your breath and meet me in the ring like true men"

"How about your relationship with Morgan himself?"

"Mr Penny? we get on fine, hes the boss man and I'm his right fist... you getme!"

"Well thank you Menace, enlightening as always, thanks for joining us and watching the Lounge live with Helga".

Last edited by smw88 : 12-16-2016 at 06:45 AM. Reason: spelling
Unread 12-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Minor League

Default Announcing BCW Brutal Vengeance April 2016

Morgan Penny sits leaning back in his office chair, a thoughtful look on his face as he exhales a cloud of smoke towards the spinning ceiling fan

Brutal Vengeance, our fourth BCW PPV, we need to keep building on out momentum here at the Lounge but we will have to start widening our appeal if we are ever to expand

Scotland is doing good things in the industry or maybe Wales or Ireland, somewhere we could promote Braveheart as the local celtic champion or challenger perhaps?

Leaning forwards to rest his elbows on the desk, we need to be more than a London or Southern outfit if we are to gain wider appeal.

Youtube is getting us plenty of growing attention but it is generating zero revenue at the moment and fans are fickle. We need something fresh every month to keep them coming back yet without increasing our revenue....

Hmm maybe if we can hold on to both of them.... visualising two of his leading stars...

Last edited by smw88 : 12-11-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Unread 12-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw88 View Post
[center]Scotland is doing good things in the industry or maybe Wales or Ireland, somewhere we could promote Braveheart as the local celtic champion or challenger perhaps?
I vote for Ireland. Also, not sure if I've said this before but I LOVE the look of your stuff! It creates a genuine sort of brand that stands out.