Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartman View Post
That's weird that you could only hold it for so long. I guess it was more because of the transitory nature of a lot of his talent at the time. I was at the wrong end of the state (and busy in college still at the wrong end of the state of KY) to ever get to watch SMW.

One thing I'll point out solely because money is such a huge issue. You don't actually have to have an assigned road agent. Bullet Bob and Dory Funk Jr. (though I imagine he can't be cheap) could still be wrestlers and do the RA in every match they're not in as I imagine they're great enough at it to give you a bonus to the matches. Honestly, I thought that's why you took Cornette off of commentary to have him do it, though I don't remember what stats he has in that mod, and I can't remember if you can RA and be on the announce team. But in my 1985 WCW game, I have Flair and Dusty (UC, so free though I'm using both 100% of the time) do all the Road Agenting.
I never really watched SMW either. I know that WWE Network has very few episodes of SMW TV available. Of the ones I watched, I can honestly say I wasn't overly impressed, but that doesn't mean there aren't good episodes out there.

I have been rotating between Cornette, Bullet Bob, and Dory as my road agents, and I will continue to get them in the mix. After all, they are already on the payroll, so I might as well use them, because they won't be wrestling much. Now I'm really starting to regret signing Villano I to be the assigned road agent. Oh well.