Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-02-2017, 03:04 PM
Living Legend

Phatu vs Isaac Yankem

Savio Vega vs Faarooq

The Godwinns vs The Harris Boys

Ahmed Johnson vs The Ringmaster

Kevin Nash vs Psycho Sid
Unread 03-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Rookie

Ok ok so the ppv knocked me off my high horse of predictions. Great swerves sir. Twisting indeed
Indeed. Of course I marked out for the Aldo. TOLD YOU HE'S MONEY every thing he does is Just incredible....even if it is just selling.

Phatu vs Isaac Yankem
With help from H3/Sunny. Neither of these guys impress me...yet. Jacobs will, Phatu Will just get like his name sounds...Fat too.

Savio Vega vs Faarooq
Another eh. Seems like your working The NOD so we'll always bet on black.

Sure those guys. I hope no one breaks they're neck.

This ones a bit harder to call. Ypuve placed both these guys for the push. Sigh...im wrong. I don't care. Please bury Austin. He's not that good it's just the delusion of the winners writing the history.

Kevin Nash vs Psycho Sid
You're pushing him right. I'm sure we'll see some outside Interference but he'll get the win. More Aldo!!
Unread 03-03-2017, 09:13 AM
Rookie

Ok ok so the ppv knocked me off my high horse of predictions. Great swerves sir. Twisting indeed
Indeed. Of course I marked out for the Aldo. TOLD YOU HE'S MONEY every thing he does is Just incredible....even if it is just selling.

Phatu vs Isaac Yankem
With help from H3/Sunny. Neither of these guys impress me...yet. Jacobs will, Phatu Will just get like his name sounds...Fat too.

Savio Vega vs Faarooq
Another eh. Seems like your working The NOD so we'll always bet on black.

Sure those guys. I hope no one breaks they're neck.

This ones a bit harder to call. Ypuve placed both these guys for the push. Sigh...im wrong. I don't care. Please bury Austin. He's not that good it's just the delusion of the winners writing the history.

Kevin Nash vs Psycho Sid
You're pushing him right. I'm sure we'll see some outside Interference but he'll get the win. More Aldo!!
Unread 03-04-2017, 06:17 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinoflynn View Post
This ones a bit harder to call. Ypuve placed both these guys for the push. Sigh...im wrong. I don't care. Please bury Austin. He's not that good it's just the delusion of the winners writing the history
I have to respectfully disagree there.....while his wrestling style may have completely changed after the neck break incident, "Stunning" Steve Austin of the WCW years was far and away my favourite WCW wrestler from the day he debuted with Lady Blossom.....but then saying that I was also a huge fan of Scotty Flamingo a few years later so there's no accounting for taste lol.....and while The Ringmaster gimmick was terrible and they caught lightning in a bottle with the Stone Cold character, I think Steve Austin could have been a credible world champion in any promotion, given the right push.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobzUnite View Post
I love what your doing with Nash and I can't be the only one wanting him to hold the strap again.
And I'm sure no one would have thought they'd be hearing that in 1996 lol
Unread 03-04-2017, 06:24 AM
Major League

Week 1, March 1996
Fleet Center
ATT: 18,000
TV: 14.48

Quote:

The show opens with highlight stills of the previous nights In Your House event before we are introduced to the nights show by our three man announce team of Vince McMahon, Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross. They talk about last nights event, about Kevin Nash's continued path of destruction and promise us that Shawn Michaels will join us via live video feed from his San Antonio home tonight.

Speaking of Kevin Nash, he's been all over these shows as of late and tonight is no exception as the big mans music starts to play, and Big Sexy makes his way to the ring. He stops by the announcers and says something about them not getting too attached to that table they're sat at, while Vince calls him deplorable. Nash gets into the ring with a microphone in hand and a cocky smirk on his face.

He waits for the crowd to die down a bit before he starts talking, telling everyone that he is starting to feel a case of déjà vu around here.....every week is the same....he comes out here, demands a title shot, gets turned down.....someone gets hurt....well last night was no different, apart from the fact that it was TWO people that got hurt....and one of them, was your supposed number one contender and one half of the Wrestlemania main event.

"So let's make this simple.....Gorilla Monsoon, I know you're in the back there Monkey Man, last night I put Shawn Michaels straight through a table and onto the concrete floor....he landed hard right on his occipital protuberance and I don't think he's going to be making it to Wrestlemania. They way I see it, you're a man down for the main event, well guess what, I got your man right here....Big Sexy, Kevin Nash....now come out here, make the match, bring your paperwork and the contracts and let's make this official."

That does indeed bring out Gorilla Monsoon, but he looks far from happy. He tells Nash that his actions as of late have been despicable and as far as he is concerned, despicable actions deserve despicable consequences. As the President of the World Wrestling Federation, he can't be seen to be rewarding martial law, and if there's one thing we know for sure, it's that Shawn Michaels is one of the most resilient superstars in WWF history. "Until I receive written confirmation from The Heartbreak Kid's physician, that he is physically unable to compete at Wrestlemania, well as far as I'm concerned that match still stands and it will be Shawn Michaels, not you Mr Nash, that goes one on one with Bret Hart for the WWF Championship....."

Nash if furious to hear this....and to be honest, so are a few of the fans in attendance who clearly like this new Big Daddy Cool. He looks to be about to blow a gasket before Monsoon interrupts him.

"......BUT......and there is a but, it would be remiss of me not to have a contingency plan in place, in the event that The Heartbreak Kid is unable to take part in the match.....therefore, tonight, you Kevin Nash will not be handed a shot at the WWF Title, you will have to earn it. Because IF Shawn Michaels is unable to compete in the main event of Wrestlemania......and IF you can beat a man equal in both size and strength tonight......IF you can defeat Psycho Sid, then maybe, just maybe, you'll get that shot at Bret Hart that you so clearly want.....but if you lose? Then you can forget about it pal, you can kiss that title match goodbye."

Nash smiles, before telling Monsoon, that's good enough for me Monkey Boy....."Hey Sid.....you're a dead man."

Rating: A

Quote:

VS.

After putting on a valiant display last night against the still undefeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Phatu is keen to get back to winning ways. He's got his work cut out for him here though, as he's facing off against the 7 foot tall sadistic dentist Isaac Yankem. Although for a 7 foot sadist Yankem does seem to find himself on his back counting the lights an awful lot and this match is no difference. Yankem might have said goodbye to a few of his brown teeth after Phatu picks up the win with a big thrust kick, followed by a flying headbutt from the top.

Winner: Phatu
Rating: C-

Quote:

Dok Hendrix is out in the aisle as Phatu makes his way to the back, he asks him about his loss to Hunter Hearst Helmsley at In Your House. Phatu says when someone comes at him and beats him man to man, Phatu will be the first one to shake their hand and congratulate them. "But Hunter Hearst Helmsley, you ain't no man brother.....you knew you couldn't beat this big man in a fair fight, so you got your woman to interfere, and then nearly collapsed my windpipe with a cane.....you think this is over? Brother we're not finished, not by a long shot."

Rating: C-

Quote:

Out next, is the worlds greatest singer, the worlds greatest entertainer and the worlds greatest wrestler.....will he cut the worlds greatest promo? Well no....but it was a decent promo non the less, as J-E-Double F, J-A-Double R-E-Double T, Jeff Jarrett makes his way to the ring.

Jeff is thought of by many as one of the ones to watch in the WWF, he could even be one of the next big things with a slight tweaking of his gimmick, (I'm not sure the country singer character has legs.) and tonight he's out to address the man that he cost the WWF Intercontinental Championship, Razor Ramon. He tells the Bad Guy that he's probably feeling pretty sorry for himself about now.....being on the receiving end of one of old Double J's greatest hits....but he's only got himself to blame, all he had to do was give Jarrett a shot at the Intercontinental Championship, but he was he was too chicken. Then again, if he HAD given Double J a shot at the title, he would have lost the gold regardless, so really Razor has nothing to complain about.

Apparently the former Intercontinental Champion doesn't feel the same way, because he comes tearing down the aisle with a look of fury on his face. He slides into the ring and pounces straight onto Jarrett, peppering him with right hands. Jeff tries to wriggle out of his grasp but winds up being on the receiving end of a number of stomps that send him scurrying to the outside and running to the back. Still furious, Ramon picks up Jarretts discarded microphone, yelling at Double J to "get back down here.....hey Chico, hey yo....you can run....but you can't hide man.....one way or another, Razor Ramon, he gonna put an end to you. You think I beat you bad the last time we were in this ring together? That gonna be nothing compared to what you got coming."

Rating: B

Quote:

We come back from commercial to find the Nation of Domination already stood in the centre of the ring. Scorpio is wearing his Light Heavyweight Championship proudly around his waist. They give the Nation salute for a moment, before Faarooq takes a mic. He says that last night, this man right here (slapping Scorpio on the shoulder) showed the world the real meaning of the word Champion....he showed the world what the Nation of Domination is all about....he broke that little flea Chris Jericho in half....he beat him that badly, that he isn't even able to compete tonight, he's sat at home, sipping on an apple juice, nursing his bad ribs, watching Monday Night Raw on the TV, just like you losers in the crowd spend every Monday night doing. If he knows what's good for him, that's where he'll stay....because a BOY like him, doesn't belong in the same ring as any of the MEN in the Nation. Scorpio pipes in that they had better start looking for new challengers for him, because he's washing his hands of that loser Chris Jericho. Faarooq says it's time for Nation business....."Savio Vega, you and me, we going to tangle in a minute.....but you can save yourself a world of hurt.....there's a spot for you in the Nation brother, all you gotta do, it walk down that aisle, lay your ass down on this mat....and when the referee counts three.....you'll be part of the family.

Quote:

VS.

Savio does indeed walk down that aisle, but he doesn't lay his ass down, no matter how much Faarooq tries to convince him....the leader of the Nation loses his temper and slaps Vega square in the face. This does not go down well with the fiery Puerto Rican, who slaps Faarooq back....twice. The official evicts the other nation members from the ring, (where they take up residence at ringside) and calls for the bell.

Savio had one of the matches of the night with The Ringmaster at In Your House, unfortunately for him coming up on the losing end....but he made a lot of people sit up and take notice. Faarooq on the other hand, didn't even have a match on the PPV, he's been focused on strengthening the Nation, now it's time for him to start showing what he can do in the ring.....apparently what he's really good at, is cheating.....because the numbers game catch up with Savio and he's not able to concentrate on his opponent with 4 other men on the outside. After constant interference Faarooq is finally able to hit him with a Dominator for the three count.

Winner: Faarooq

Quote:

The match is over and the entire Nation stands over a fallen Savio Vega. Faarooq yells at Nelson Knight to "pick his sorry ass up" which Knight obediently obliges. It looks like Savio is about to enter a world of hurt, but instead of beating him down Faarooq grips a hold of his face telling him that he has "one week to make the right decision....next time, we won't be so forgiving"....before letting go of Vega, who collapses to the mat in exhaustion.

Rating: C+

Quote:

VS.

After that display of gang warfare, it's time for tag team action. Before the bout gets underway we are treated to the presence of the WWF Tag Team Champions Owen Hart and The British Bulldog, who join the announce table for commentary. Vince asks them what they are doing out there and Owen tells him that, now they have defeated the Steiner Brothers, they are out scouting their next challengers....that could be one of these two teams....Vince said that they didn't defeat the Steiner Brothers but Owen cuts him off saying that they are still the Champs, "that makes us the winners.....and the Steiner Morons the losers McMahon."

In the meantime there is a match going on in the ring, it's not a spectacular match but it's entertaining enough as Paul Ellering watches his men pick up a much needed victory in the tag team division.

Winner(s): The Harris Boys
Rating: C

Quote:

Owen and The Bulldog get to their feet at the announce table and applaud the victors, telling Vince that "there are some real challengers McMahon" when they are rudely interrupted by the sounds of the Steiner Brothers music and the Michigan Natives making their way to ringside. They pick up mics on route and head around to the Champions. Scott yells at them loudly that if they had any guts, they'd be putting those titles on the line one more time, against the greatest team around here, The Steiner Brothers.....Rick....Rick just barks.

Owen tells them that they had their shot last night and they couldn't get the job done, they're moving on to more deserving opponents....."like the two men behind you."

Ron and Don are obviously not pleased with The Steiners stealing their spotlight (after all let's face it, they haven't won too many matches) and under the instruction of their manager, start pounding on Rick and Scott from the back, culminating in each or the brothers Steiner getting driven into the steel steps as the Champions walk away laughing.

Quote:

After that assault we return from commercial and Vince McMahon informs us that we have Shawn Michaels, live via satellite feed from his San Antonio home. We go to a split screen with Vince on one side and a neck brace wearing HBK on the other.....he's not alone though, he has an elderly gentleman by his side. Vince thanks Shawn for taking the time out of his recovery to speak to us but first things first, the question everybody wants to know...."how are you feeling.....how bad is the neck.....and possibly more importantly than anything, will you be cleared to fight at Wrestlemania....will you be able to fulfil that boyhood dream?"

Shawn looks downcast and takes a while to answer. He says right now, he feels like he's been run over by a steamroller. Right now, if he had to step in the ring with Bret Hart for the World Wrestling Federation Championship.....that boyhood dream would be nothing more than a pipe dream....."but that's now Vin-Man....and Wrestlemania is still 3 weeks away.....so you can bet your ass I'll be walking out of the biggest event of the year, boyhood dream achieved, your NEW, WWF World Heavyweight Champion. Kevin Nash, you think this is going to put me down....keep me out? Friend, you obviously don't know me as well as I thought you did.....you will have to kill me to stop me competing at Wrestlemania.....and jack, you just ain't good enough."

Lawler pipes in from the sidelines, asking Shawn who the "geriatric in the adult diapers is." Michaels replies that The King is very funny, but he wants to watch that his mouth doesn't get him into trouble....he introduces the man as Jose Lothario...."this man trained me when I first broke into the business....this man, put Shawn Michaels on the path to greatness....and this man is going to make sure I fight back to full health, Nash, big man.....you might have put me down....but this man, is going to pick me back up, put me back together, and watch from the sidelines, as the dreams of a 12 year old boy, become a reality for me and all my great fans."

Vince tells Shawn that he has a huge target on his back.....because should Kevin Nash defeat Psycho Sid tonight....and should Shawn be unable to compete at Wrestlemania, then Big Daddy Cool will be taking his place in the title match.....which means that it's in Kevin Nash's best interest, that Shawn Michaels....is in no condition to perform at the grandest stage of them all. Jose Lothario interrupts, telling McMahon that the next time Kevin Nash comes within arms....or should that be legs length of his student, Shawn Michaels will kick his head off his shoulders.

Michaels winds up the interview by addressing Bret Hart....he tells the Hitman that Nash has saved his title for the last time......"because I GUARANTEE.....that nothing, and no one....is coming between me and the WWF World Heavyweight Championship.....now if you don't mind Vince, we've got work to do."

Rating: A*

Quote:

VS.

It's time to get back to the action here, as the new number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship, Ahmed Johnson, goes up against arguably a future number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship in The Ringmaster. Both men were victorious in their respective matches last night and both are keen to continue their winning ways. They have a good little match, with The Ringmaster bumping all over (and outside) the ring for Johnson. Ahmed even hits one of his signature (and scary) dives over the top rope which sends his opponent crashing into his own manager.

All this high octane action obviously intrigues the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Goldust, who makes his way down the aisle with his valet Marlena. Ahmed warns Goldust not to get involved but The Bizarre One holds his hands up in surrender, telling Ahmed that he just wanted to "see this big....mmmm....Johnson that everyone is talking about." before squatting down next to Marlena who has seated herself in her ever present directors chair. Marlena reaches over and massages Goldust's head as the action continues in the ring.

DiBiase, still not happy about being sent sprawling to the floor earlier by his own client, starts barking orders at The Ringmaster, who barks back that "I got this", before getting punched square in the face. Rolling to the outside to gather his composure, The Ringmaster is berated by the Million Dollar Man, who tells him "I thought you 'got this'...maybe next time if you listened to me you would have 'got it'" The Ringmaster replays that maybe next time if you shut the hell up and let me do what I do best, I would have got it."

Ahmed comes up behind DiBiase, but the Ringmaster shoves his manager out of harms way and slams Johnson hard into the crowd barrier. Goldust works his way around to the fallen Ahmed and begins slowly massaging the big man back to life. This infuriates Johnson, who shoves Goldust hard back on onto his ass.....Goldust however seems to enjoy the attention and starts rubbing himself all over. Back in the ring the action continues, with both competitors getting an equal amount of offence that is finally interrupted by the same hooded "fan" that has plagued The Ringmaster for the last few weeks. He shoves DiBiase hard in the back from the front row of the crowd, which causes the Ringmaster to roll to the outside, grabbing the "fan" by the front of his jacket and finally removing the hood. Unfortunately it doesn't reveal much because the "fan" is wearing one of those hideous Bret Hart rubber masks. The Ringmaster is taken aback for a moment and that moment costs him, because he gets flipped off by the masked man, before getting slapped square in the face.

The fan scarpers and for a minute it looks like the Ringmaster is going to give chase, but DiBiase alerts him that the refs count is up to 9 and he runs, sliding urgently into the ring.....straight into the waiting arms of Ahmed, who hooks his opponent and drives him to the mat with the Pearl River Plunge for the win.

Winner: Ahmed Johnson
Rating: B-

Johnson celebrates his win, before inviting the Intercontinental Champion to join him in fisty cuffs in the ring, but Goldust refuses, blowing him a kiss as he backs up the aisle, telling him that "the anticipation always accentuates the pleasure.....patience, you beautiful man."

Quote:

A promo airs for Wrestlemania before we come back live to the arena. There's a moment of silence until suddenly some very familiar music starts to play

The crowd erupts as the lone figure of Rowdy Roddy Piper walks out from the back. He stands at the top of the aisle soaking in the ovation with a huge grin on his face, before making his way down to the ring. He picks up a microphone on route and obviously has something to say. He takes to the middle of the squared circle and waits for the crowd to die down, as Vince remarks what a surprise it is to see Piper, who hasn't been seen here in the WWF for quite some time....but then don't forget, "anything can happen in the WWF" after all.

Piper thanks the crowd for the warm welcome, but says he's here tonight for one reason and one reason only, and that is to address The Hitman, Bret Hart. He cordially invites the WWF Champion to join him in the ring.

Not one to disappoint The Hitman makes his way from the back, gold belt gleaming around his waist and heads to the ring, where he shakes hands with Hot Rod. These two have quite the storied history together but obviously remain good friends. Piper thanks Bret for coming out, before going on to tell him that one of the proudest moments of his career, was walking into Wrestlemania VIII to defend the WWF Intercontinental Championship against "the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.....I was honoured to compete in the same ring against you and I couldn't have asked for a better opponent to lose that prestigious Title to....especially when 6 months later, that same man went on to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion....a Champion who defended the title proudly against any and all comers, big and small, week in week out, night after night, you did what you do best and that's walk down that aisle, step between these ropes....and wrestle.....you would come down here and win, lose or draw you could walk to the back every single night with your head held high, because you knew that you had given it your all and left it all in the ring." Piper pauses for breath before looking Bret square in the eyes and asking...."what happened to that man Bret?"

Bret looks confused for a minute asking Piper what he means. "What do I mean? What I mean....is when was the last time you were able to walk to the back after a title defence, look in the mirror and tell the reflection looking back at you, that you were the better man....when was the last time that you looked down at the WWF Chanpionship....and truly felt like you deserved it.....when was the last time YOU defended that title....because as far as I'm concerned, the only reason you're holding that belt today.....is because of Kevin Nash."

Bret stops Piper there, asking him who he thinks he is "Jimminy Cricket? Who died and made him the conscience of the WWF.....Piper says he's not the conscience of anyone, hell, if you'd watched any of his matches in the last 15 years you'd know he "don't have no conscience myself." What he did have, was respect for The Hitman, and that respect is fading by the week. Hart interrupts him and gives the same speech he's been giving for weeks now, about Nash interfering, about it being out of his control, etc, etc....Hart says that Wrestlemania is still a month away, but he's sick and tired of people questioning his reign as WWF Champion....of people talking like either Shawn Michaels or Kevin Nash taking the belt off him being a forgone conclusion....."I am, the World Wrestling Federation Champion.....I am the best there is, the best there was and the the best there ever will be......and I will prove that decisively, when I walk out of Wrestlemania, still the WWF Champion, be that against Shawn Michaels....or Kevin Nash.....I've beaten them both before, I can beat them both again.....on my own, with no help from anyone.....as for being a fighting Champion, I will put this title on the line any time, any where against anyone.....so how about this, you don't respect me? You don't think I deserve this title? Consider this an open challenge.....for next week and every single week leading up to Wrestlemania. Anyone, anyone at all that wants a shot at this belt.....I'll be stood right here, in the middle of the ring, waiting to excellently execute them.....anybody....even you Piper."

With that Bret shoves the microphone into the chest of Hot Rod and heads to the back without another word.

Rating: A*

Quote:

It's time for the main event of the evening and Mr Perfect collars Kevin Nash just as he's about to go out to the ring. Perfect asks Nash about Shawn Michaels comments earlier, where he said he will be at Wrestlemania and will be competing for the WWF Championship.....Nash's answer is short and sweet, he tells Perfect that tonight, he's going to go out there and dismantle Sid....then, when I've won that match....all I gotta do, is make sure that Shawn Michaels is in no condition to perform at Wrestlemania......and we all know, that Big Daddy Cool is more than capable of that.

Rating: B+

Quote:

VS.

It's time for the main event of the evening and the battle of the big men. These two know each other very well, having bored the crowds to tears in matches throughout 1995, this is a little bit different though as both men are playing the heel role.

As a match itself, it's about as good as you can expect from Nash vs Sid. Hard hitting, smash mouth, no one leaving their feet. Nash is far more aggressive in this one though than he was in their previous encounters when he was more interested in pandering to the crowd. Sid inflicts a good amount of punishment on the former WWF Champion, but Kevin Nash is a man on a mission and fights back with everything it's worth. He finally hoists Sid up on his shoulders in an impressive display of strength, dropping him face first on the top turnbuckle with Snake eyes, before levelling him with a big boot and signalling for the Jackknife Powerbomb. He puts the big man in position and gets ready to lift him, in a move that will surely win him the match, when suddenly the lights go out.

The lights come back on and The Deadman is stood, not two feet away from Nash, who jumps back in surprise, releasing Sid in the process. The Undertaker looks at Nash, looks at the official, gives Nash the finger......and punches Sid square in the face. Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is over......and your winner? Psycho Sid. The referee had no choice but to disqualify Kevin Nash for outside interference.

Winner: via Disqualification....Psycho Sid

Quote:

Nash looks on in horror as he sees his Wrestlemania dream slip through his fingers. He starts screaming at the official to restart the match, yelling "this is bull###t" and when the referee won't acquiesce, Nash Jackknifes him for his troubles, before turning his attention to The Undertaker. The two men look ready to tear each other apart, but a slew of officials and security guards hit the ring and manage to keep the two competitors separated as the show fades to black.

Final Rating: B

Last edited by to4sty : 09-02-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Unread 03-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Major League

It was another good show but I have to say I was disappointed with the quality of the main event, although with the people involved I'm not sure why I was surprised. Nash has been on fire recently, and is head and shoulders the number one heel in the company......in fact he's arguably the number one guy in the company at the minute, which (considering the sorry state he was in when I started around here) I'm rather pleased with....despite all that though, he and Sid weren't exactly known for putting on stellar matches together. It was a means to an end though and helped move the story along.

The question now is to where the story is moving to. I've got two distinct paths to move down in my head, one involves Mr Nash remaining with the company, the other is a contingency for should he chose to move to the competition.....and that is looking a distinct possibility, because WCW have now entered bids of their own for both Razor and Nash....high money contracts that if I match, would make these two pains in my ass, the highest paid performers here in the World Wrestling Federation, which is bound to rustle a few feathers....for now though it's hit and miss what's going to happen.

One thing that didn't disappoint from Monday Night, was the performance of one Rowdy Roddy Piper. He hadn't been seen in TV for quite sometime, but when the spotlight is on him there's arguably no better talker in the business and he really delivered tonight....you can expect to see a resurgence of Pipers Pit off the back of that performance some time in the near future.....maybe even this week on Raw. Speaking of which.......

Quote:

Preview for Monday Night Raw, Week 2, March 1996

WWF Title (Open Challenge Match)
Bret Hart (c) vs. ???

The Undertaker vs Tatanka

#1 Contenders match for the WWF Light Heavyweight Title
Hakushi vs Avatar vs Chavo Guerrero

Phatu vs Jeff Jarrett

The Steiner Brothers vs The Harris Boys

Savio Vega vs Kama

Unread 03-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Phenom

Bret Hart (c) vs. ???

Phatu vs Jeff Jarrett

Savio Vega vs Kama
Unread 03-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Living Legend

Bret Hart (c) vs. ???

Phatu vs Jeff Jarrett

Savio Vega vs Kama
Unread 03-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Major League

Week 2, March 1996
Arrowhead Pond
ATT: 19,000
TV: 14.60

Quote:

The show opens in a flurry of activity, because instead of being greeted by the faces of the usual announce team of Vince McMahon, Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross, we get their voices yelling furiously, calling the action that is happening backstage. Apparently not happy with how things were left last week, Razor Ramon is in the process of beating Jeff Jarrett up and down the corridors in the back, bouncing him off walls and throwing him into the various items of furnishing that are scattered about. Ramon looks to be unleashing some pent up aggression after being cost the Intercontinental Championship, and J-E-Double F J-A-Double R-E-Double-T looks to have been B-A-Double T-E-R-E-D. That is until Razor slams Jeffs face into a catering table, because Jarrett is able to get his hands on a silver serving platter which he waffles Ramon with.

The two continue brawling through the halls, it's more of an even fought battle now though, until finally they make their way through the entrance of the arena and out in front of the live crowd, fighting all the way down the aisle and to the ring. It looks like we might get a bonus match here as a referee makes his way down to ringside.....unfortunately he is followed by another 5 officials, a slew of security guards.....and WWF President Gorilla Monsoon, who shouts the order to separate the duelling duo. It takes a few minutes to calm the situation, but eventually we have restored some semblance of order and the two men are held apart. Monsoon reminds Double J that he has a match tonight against Phatu, suggesting that maybe it would be in his best interest to go to the back and prepare for that. Razor Ramon however, has no match.....and as of such, his services are not required tonight, therefore it would be in HIS best interest to leave the building and not disrupt the show anymore.

Ramon is clearly reluctant to leave, while Jarrett happily scampers away up the aisle and backstage. Security have to restrain The Bad Guy to stop him giving chase and Monsoon informs him that if he won't leave willingly, he will have him removed by force. It takes six men to finally remove Ramon from the ring and up the aisle where presumably he will be shown the door. Gorilla apologises for the disruption and assures the crowd that this display will be dealt with and addressed next week.

Quote:

Much like last week, the entire Nation of Domination make their way to the ring to address Savio Vega before his proposed match with Kama. Again Farrooq offeres Savio a place in the Nation, telling him that last Monday night, they promised him one week to make the right decision....the smart decision....."the only damn decision that doesn't end with you getting your ass whipped boy"......he tells Vega that his week is up, so do the right thing, walk down that aisle, get in this ring....and lay your ass down right here in the center so Kama can cover you.

Savio does indeed come out, but he tells Faarooq that he doesn't need a gang to help him win his matches and he doesn't want to be associated with a group of thugs like the Nation of Domination. He says Savio Vega fights for himself, for all these great fans and for all the members of the Latino community around the world....so no, he won't be laying down tonight and he won't be joining the Nation, ever. Faarooq his not happy, but tells Savio that "if that's the way you want to play it....you just made the biggest mistake of your life, because now Kama is gonna whup your ass."

Quote:

VS.

Much like last weeks bout the Nation remain at ringside after the opening bell.....and much like last week, they do everything in their power to ensure victory for their man......unlike last week however, the referee soon tires of their shenanigans, and after spotting Bobby Knight attempting to trip Vega, he evicts him and the remaining NoD members from ringside and to the back. With the playing field now level, Savio is able to fight back against the bigger Kama, catching the supreme fighting machine with a big spinning wheel kick which puts him down for the three count.

Winner: Savio Vega

Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]

Coming to his senses Kama rolls to the outside and waves to the back, signalling for his Nation brothers to join him. The five men surround the ring, with Faarooq yelling that there were strength in numbers and Savio should have taken the opportunity to become one of those numbers. Vega grabs a mic and tells Faarooq that while he isn't joining the Nation, it doesn't mean he doesn't have back up.

That brings out the young Lionheart, Chris Jericho, who stands at the top of the aisle with a steel chair in hand. The Nation start laughing, "this chump? We already squashed him like a bug." Savio simply replies, "what about this 'chump?'" As some very familiar music starts to play.

It's the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship, Ahmed Johnson.....and he is out with a piece of lumber so big it would give Hacksaw Jim Duggan wood envy. This takes the Nation by surprise and as Ahmed and Jericho storm the ring, the Nation make a hasty retreat up the aisle, coming to a halt in front of the entrance. With the three fan favourites stood tall in the ring, Savio extends a challenge out to Faarooq....a challenge to face him at Wrestlemania, one on one.....no Nation at ringside, no shenanigans....just Savio Vega vs Faarooq, may the best man win. Faarooq retorts that the best man did win....."last week. Or did Faarooq beat you so badly you've got memory loss boy?" He goes on to tell Vega that no member of the Nation ever backs down from a fight though, so if he wants to go one more time, Faarooq will be happy to put him flat on his back for the 1, 2, 3 again.

Chris Jericho then interjects, asking if he heard that right? That no member of the Nation ever backs down from a fight? Because while his ribs still aren't quite at 100% yet, they will be by say, oh I don't know.....Wrestlemania? "Because Scorpio, one way or another, Chris Jericho is going to take that WWF Light Heavyweight Title away from you." Scorpio tells Jericho that unfortunately, his dance card for Wrestlemania is full, "because unlike you Jericho, I'm actually in demand....there's a triple threat number one contenders match later on tonight....and the winner of that will be facing me at the biggest event of the year....you? You had your shot and you blew it. So while I'm successfully defending MY title at Wrestlemania, you can accompany Ahmed Johnson to the ring for his UNSUCCESSFUL Intercontinental title shot....I would say you can stand on the outside and polish his wood....but I think you'd have to fight Goldust for that honour.

Ahmed tells Scorpio to keep talking while he can, because if he gets within 2 feet of Ahmed Johnson he won't be talking again, "because I'll punch your teeth down your throat." He says that he IS going to face Goldust at Wrestlemania.....and he IS going to the the next World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion....and there's nothing that gold faced freak, or his little blonde haired bimbo can do about it.....Scorpio is just trying to duck Chris Jericho, because he knows that he's not half the man that Lionhart is. Faarooq interjects, telling Johnson that if he's so sure of his little buddy's abilities, then he won't mind teaming up with him, bad ribs and all.....bring Savio too.....next week, it'll be you three losers, against Me.....Kama.....and Scorpio

Quote:

We go now to a pre recorded video, filmed back in San Antonio, Texas. We see The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels training in a makeshift ring and gym alongside his old mentor Jose Lothario. Shawn is trading holds and moves with some local Indy wrestler, but he is still clearly not 100% following his trip through a table courtesy of Kevin Nash a week or so ago. He stops after every other move, favouring his neck. In between these, the editing team have spliced in comments from the WWF Royal Rumble winner.

He talks about the fact that he's had to fight and claw his way for every opportunity he's ever had here in the WWF, he was "just a tag team guy" "too much of a pretty boy" "too small to make it in the big leagues" he's spent the last 10 years fighting adversities and proving people wrong....he says when he first tried to break into the business, no one would even train him, no one had any faith in him to succeed, no one other than Jose Lothario...Jose saw something in him that no one else did, he saw past the skinny kid stood in front of him and saw the desire of the man inside him. Shawn says he has the upmost respect for the Hitman, saying in some ways, he paved the way for people like Michaels.....but all that respect will go out of the window once that bell rings at Wrestlemania, because if there's one thing you can take to the bank, it's that Shawn Michaels will do WHATEVER it takes....anything and everything....to ensure that HIS childhood dream is fulfilled, and Jose Lotharios faith in him is repaid....Bret might claim to be the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be....but come Wrestlemania....."his best, just won't be good enough......Kevin Nash couldn't put me down Bret.....and neither will you."

Quote:

VS.

This match comes off the back of The Harris Boys jumping The Steiner Brothers from behind a week ago. Considering that Rick and Scott are looking for another shot at the tag team champions they needed to put on a good showing here tonight. The Harris boys really benefit from having the guidance of Paul Ellering at ringside, his guidance (and occasional interference) has really bought this team up a notch....unfortunately for them, The Steiner Brothers are a tandem on a mission and despite their best effort, there is nothing The Harris Boys can do to stop them from picking up the win, as Rick pins Don after a big Bulldog from the top rope.

Winner(s): The Steiner Brothers

Quote:

With the victory in the bag, the Steiners get on the microphones and tell Bulldog and Owen that they "just beat this big, bad team that you were saying deserved a title shot more than us.....I think that makes US, the Number One contenders around here. So if you've got any guts in you, you'll put those titles on the line at Wrestlemania against me and my brother, because one more shot is all we need."

You would think that would have bought the Champions out, to answer the challenge and what not.....but no, surprisingly it brings out the former Champions, Billy and Bart, The Smoking Gunns. The two men walk down to the ring and tell the Steiners that as good as they are, they had their shot at In Your House.....and they didn't get the job done. They say that if anyone deserves a shot at the gold around here, it's the Smoking Gunns. Before the Steiners have a chance to retort however, some more music starts to play.....the sound guys really have their hands full in this segment. Surely this time it's the Champions, out to offer their input.

No, apparently not.....its Barry Windham and Justin Bradshaw, The Texas Long Riders are in the house. Barry does the talking here, telling the Gunns that its funny how they think they deserve a WWF Tag Title shot....because the last time they saw them, they were strung up like a couple of common cattle rustlers (or one cattle rustler since only one Gunn got hung......but a couple of common cattle rustlers sounds better so just go with it ok.) Windham says if anyone around here deserves a shot at the gold, it's him and his partner.

All this talking must have woken up the Harris Boys, because now Ellering has the mic....(meh, it was never going to be Ron or Don talking, they can't talk for s##t, why do you think I gave them a manager)....he says that his boys were robbed tonight and that all they need is ONE shot at the gold....and you'll be looking at the next WWF World Tag Team Champions.

Obviously with so many bodies in the ring things were going to get....heated. Before long the promos have gone out the window and the 8 men are out and out bickering....and only seconds away from erupting into violence when.....

......El Presidente comes out. Monsoon tells the four teams that there won't be any more chaos tonight.....instead he tells them that next week, The Smoking Gunns and The Steiner Brothers will team up, to face The Harris Boys and The Texas Long Riders, in an eight man tag match......the winning quartet will go on the following week, to face each other on opposing teams, with the winner of that match gaining the privilege of competing for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles at Wrestlemania.....assuming that is, that all eight men leave the ring right now and hit the locker rooms.....or nobody will be getting a Title shot.

Quote:

VS.

Jeff Jarrett is back out here, after his impromptu appearance to open the show, brawling through the building with Razor Ramon. He's going up against Phatu though, which is no mean feat in itself, let alone after the beating he took earlier. Because of this, the former Headshrinker is able to inflict a good amount of offence on Old Double J. Being the Wiley veteran that he is though, Jeff is able to turn the tides briefly, and looks to be heading for victory, but for one fatal flaw in his plan....he tried to level Phatu with a headbutt, which only served to daze Country's Greatest Singer. It wakes up Phatu though, who treats the crowd to a little dance before laying a beating on his opponent.

Jarrett looks to be on the ropes, with Phatu on his way to certain victory.....that is until the power couple of the WWF slowly make their way to the ring.....

......its Mr Hunter Hearst Helmsley esq.....accompanied as always by the beautiful Sunny. They make their way to ringside, where Helmsley grabs the attention of Phatu, informing him that he heard his little speech last week, where he claimed that he wasn't finished with Hunter by a long shot. Sunny tells him to let it go, because her man is moving on to "bigger and better things than you......let it go, or things like this are going to happen."

As soon as Sunny finishes speaking, Phatu is rolled up from behind by Jarrett with a school boy....holding onto the tights for good measure....its a cheap victory, but a victory non the less. Jarrett rolls out of the ring, tapping his head to indicate just how intelligent he is. Phatu on the other hand looks on in frustration as Helmsley again informs him to just "let it go."

Winner: Jeff Jarrett

Quote:

Another video package plays, promoting the impending arrival of a gentleman apparently going by the name of Mankind to the WWF. I won't bore you with the details, it's the exact same video that aired at the In Your House Pay Per View, they obviously haven't gotten around to filming any new vignettes yet. The announcers discuss the video briefly, with McMahon calling Mankind a "clearly unique and disturbed individual."

Quote:

We come back from commercial, where we find a familiar looking display set up in the ring.....with an even more familiar face stood inside it. It's the return of Pipers Pit to the WWF. Piper says that after he received such a generous ovation the week before, World Wrestling Federation President, Gorilla Monsoon had asked him to come back again this week......so he dusted the old Pipers Pit off, dragged it out of storage and here we are. Piper says last week he came out because he wanted to address a friend....sometime foe.....but someone he's always respected since his days back in Canada, The WWF Champion Bret Hart. He says that this week, he wants to bring out someone altogether different. Someone who isn't his friend, someone he has never faced.....and if he's honest, someone that he doesn't have a great deal of respect for.....and that person (surprisingly) is The Ringmaster.

The Ringmaster does indeed come out after that less than complimentary introduction. He's not alone though, he comes out with his manager, The Million Dollar Man. The two men enter the ring and Piper hands them mics before continuing. He thanks the Ringmaster for coming out....he sees he's not alone though..."Hey Teddy, long time no see"....he tells the Ringmaster that this is part of the problem he has with him. He tells him that he's seen him work, here....there and all over the wrestling business. He's a work horse in that ring, a work horse that's more than capable of winning matches by himself, without "Richie Rich stood at ringside, sucking all the air out of the crowd." He doesn't need Ted DiBiase to win matches, he doesn't need Ted DiBiase to get Title opportunities.....he certainly doesn't need Ted DiBiase to do his talking for him......so tell me.....what DO you need him for?

The Ringmaster says that he doesn't NEED anyone or anything....he doesn't NEED a manager....he doesn't NEED the fancy house, the big screen TV, the fancy food in the finest dining establishments around....he doesn't NEED any of that.....but he WANTS all of that and more....he wants anything and everything that's coming to him....and with Ted DiBiase backing him, that's exactly what The Ringmaster is going to get.....what I don't need.....is a no-name has-been hack like Rowdy Roddy Piper, sticking his nose in places that it don't belong. So you can take your opinion of The Ringmaster and shove it.

"The Ringmaster...." replies Piper...."even your damn name sounds stupid....did Deebs give you that too? Sounds like you should be wearing a top hat and whipping lions at the circus....as for the threats and insults? I've been beaten down....and beaten up....bigger and badder men than you.....balder too.....in fact I made quite the name for myself over the years beating on people with receding hairlines.....almost 12 years ago to the day actually....and I may be a "has-been hack" as you say.....but better to be a has been than a never was, which is exactly what you're going to be with that man by your side."

DiBiase chimes in that Piper wants to watch his mouth and show a little respect to the greatness that stands in this ring before him. Hot Rod says the only greatness that he sees when The Ringmaster comes out here....is when he gets beaten up by members of the audience. He asks how he is supposed to take the man seriously, when he's getting drinks poured over him and the taste slapped out of his mouth....."I always said, just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.....well answer me this.....how is anyone supposed to take The Ringmaster seriously, when he sounds like a lion tamer at the big top and is getting punked out by members of the audience week in and week out?"

Clearly becoming a little irate, The Ringmaster informs us that the next one of these morons that even looks at him sideways, will be going back to their mommas basement with a broken jaw....because just like Savio Vega found out, it doesn't pay to get on the wrong side of the Million Dollar Corporation....

Piper interrupts the tirade, saying he's heard it all before....."no one crosses the Corporation....everybody's got a price.....the Million Dollar Man always gets what he wants....blah, blah, blah....except you don't, do you Deebs." Roddy asks DiBiase how long he's going to carry on this charade? Since he ventured out into the big bad world as a manager, what has he accomplished? Which of his clients have worn gold.....they aren't a Million Dollar Corporation....."you're a Million Dollar Joke....the 123 Kid is a joke, Tatanka is a joke, Psycho Sid is a big 7 foot joke.....and you, Mr "The Ringmaster" are the biggest joke of all.....because you COULD be so good....you COULD be great.....but you'll probably end up being nothing more than a second rate Virgil....something to think about kid."

The Ringmaster tells Piper that he's got something for him to think about too.....and proceeds to punch him square in the jaw before laying a beating on him. DiBiase goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair, which he hands to his client, telling him to make Piper pay....which the Ringmaster does, waffling the Hot Scot hard in the back with the unforgiving steel, not once or twice....but three times. Just when it looks like Piper is going to be completely decimated however, that auspicious "fan" makes his way out of the crowd. This time instead of hoods or rubber Bret Hart faces, he's wearing a plain black balaclava (God knows why security let someone dressed like that in....you get what you pay for I suppose) he slides into the squared circle and The Ringmaster sees his opportunity for revenge after the last few weeks. He raises the chair to swing it at the audience member, but the masked man hits a picture perfect dropkick which sends the steel crashing into the head of the Ringmaster.

Lawler at commentary says something fishy is going on here, no "fan" can hit a dropkick like that. He says Piper probably planted them there to protect him. Piper doesn't need protection now however, because as the fan bails back to the crowd (and presumably out of the building before he is arrested for assault....after all, he's only a fan wink, wink) Hot Rod grabs the steel chair and starts swinging. Fortunately for the Million Dollar Duo, the client and manager combo are able to bail from the ring and retreat to the back....embarrassed again.

Quote:

We come back from commercial, just in time to see Kevin Nash arriving at the building...he's super late, someone should really pull him for that.....now is probably not the best time though, because Big Daddy Not So Cool is royally p####d off. He's yelling at the production crew to tell him where The Undertaker is. No one knows however, bit if an enigma our Deadman, obviously doesn't dress with the rest of the boys......Nash has had enough of having his questions unanswered and finally picks up a terrified stage hand by the lapels and slams him against a wall....he wants to know where The Undertaker is.....and he wants to know NOW! In-between intermittent bouts of soiling himself in fear, the young stage hand regretfully tells Nash that he doesn't know.....but, but.....I know he has a match scheduled after the next one, so he should be easier to find then. Nash releases the smaller man, thanks him and straightens out his rumpled clothes. He says he's a civilised man, he just wanted a civilised answer. He pats the stage hand on the shoulder and goes to turn away, before turning back and laying the young man out cold with one punch, then finally walking away.

Quote:

VS. VS.

We are reminded that this triple threat match is to determine the number one contender to Scorpios WWF Light Heavyweight Championship. It's a good match, with lots of action. The crowd aren't overly invested though and it shows, with the exception of Hakushi, the other two men in this bout are still relative unknowns around here. The division is still young though so things should heat up in time. Just as this one IS heating up however we have a slight disruption.....

.....a seven foot disruption actually. Kevin Nash makes his way down the aisle and climbs into the ring, he ignores the three competitors momentarily, before laying out both Hakushi and Avatar with a brutal double clothesline, followed up by a big boot to young Chavo.....the referee has no choice to to declare this one a no-contest.

Winner: No Contest
Rating: C

Quote:

With the damage done, Nash picks Hakushi and Guerrero up and tosses them to the outside, telling them to hit the showers, he turns to give Avatar the same treatment, but the masked man is already on his feet and rocks the big man with a series of right hands......that's the sum total of his offence however, as Nash cuts him off with a big knee to the midsection.....followed up with a brutal looking Jackknife for good measure. Big Sexy picks the unconscious Avatar to his feet by the head. He looks at the mask for a moment, before ripping it off his head and tossing the now mask-less competitor onto the growing pile of bodies on the outside. He picks up a microphone and tells the unconscious heap that he's "sorry boys....nothing personal....but you were taking too long and I'm in kind of a hurry to have a conversation with the Deadman. So if you three could head to the back there.....get the Undertaker out, bring out which ever scrub it is he's beating up tonight and let's get their match over with, so me and "Takes" can have a little chat....hey Vinnie, I'm gonna come join you at the commentary table if that's alright with you."

Quote:

VS.

With Kevin Nash sitting comfortably at ringside, we do indeed get these two competitors out for this one. The Undertakers entrance is spectacular as usual, but takes a wee while longer than it normally does, due to the fact that he stops to stare down Nash at ringside. Nash raises his hands though, telling Taker not to worry about him...."I'm just a commentator, you're not worried about the fat man on the end there are you? About Jim Ross? No? Then don't worry about me.....we'll talk after, go do your thing."

And do his thing he does, as The Undertaker dismantles poor Tatanka, who is obviously the sacrificial lamb for the evening. The daunting figure of Kevin Nash at ringside has obviously kicked The Deadman up a gear. Nash on the other hand is sat cool as a cucumber, cracking jokes like he hasn't a care in the world, even putting on Avatars mask at one point before quickly taking it off, saying it smells funny, before offering Vince a sniff. McMahon declines but asks Nash why he took the mask to begin with, Nash says "hey I took that little Portuguese squirts the other week.....now I got this one, I'm amassing quite the collection. Soon I'll have more masks than The King there has crowns."

Back in the ring the Undertaker finishes off Tatanka with a Tombstone Piledriver before covering him for the three count, all the time never taking his eyes from Nash. The referee calls for the bell and Nash hits a mock startled look on his face, "oh it's over.....ok, thanks for having me Vince, me and Taker need to have a chat."

Winner: The Undertaker

Quote:

The Undertaker unceremoniously rolls Tatanka to the outside and motions for Nash to get into the ring, which Nash obliges. Still looking as cool as a cucumber Big Sexy says he came out here tonight to let The Deadman know........(know what? You're dying to hear what Nash has to say aren't you....well you'll have to wait because....) without even finishing his sentence, Nash clocks Taker in the side of the head hard with the microphone. This rocks the Deadman, taking him by surprise and Nash takes full advantage of this opportunity, pouncing on his foe and beating the holy hell out of him. The Undertaker never had a chance to get out of the starting blocks here and Big Daddy Cool punishes him for it, punctuated by a final Jackknife which shakes the ring. Paul Bearer tries to use the power of the urn to revive his Undertaker....and it appears to be working, as after three attempts the Deadman manages to sit up. Not for long though, because Nash snatches the urn from Bearer and smashes it over the skull of his enemy, seemingly knocking him out cold. Satisfied that he has inflicted enough damage, Nash tells The Undertaker that he cost him the opportunity to main event Wrestlemania.....and more importantly, he cost him an opportunity at the WWF Championship....."so if I'm not going to be fighting for the Strap at Wrestlemania, I'll do the next best thing......kick your dead ass all over the damn arena....this is just a taste, of what Big Sexy has in store for you. Nash drops the mic and leaves the Undertaker lying, face palming Paul Bearer on his way.

Quote:

We have the final commercial break of the night and when we come back the unmistakable sounds of The Hitman's music begins to blare and the WWF Champion makes his way to the ring. He tells the crowd that last week he promised to defend this Title every single week on the run up to Wrestlemania.....starting tonight, so anyone that wants a shot at the biggest prize in the sport, come on down.

Obviously it doesn't take long for somebody to take him up on the offer....and who better than the man who "technically" defeated Kevin Nash last week, Psycho Sid. He makes his way down to the ring and this Title Match is underway.

Quote:

VS.

Bret has a lot to prove here, it's been a long time since he defended this WWF Championship without Kevin Nash having some kind of impact on the ending.....and with only three weeks until Wrestlemania, a victory here would give him some much needed momentum going into the biggest event of the year.

This is your pretty standard Bret Hart vs Big Man match.....Bret gets over powered, Bret works the leg, Bret fights back by attacking the leg, Bret gets over powered and beaten down....you've seen it a thousand times, but it's Bret Hart, so it's still entertaining no matter how many times you see it. Surprisingly we have a nice clean finish here, but unfortunately for Ted DiBiase, it's not his man bringing home the gold....no Bret manages to hook Sids long legs and turn him over into the Sharpshooter.....result? Sid taps out, Bret retains the title.

Winner: and STILL WWF World Heavyweight Champion.....Bret Hart

Quote:

Bret barely had time to celebrate however, before a face we haven't seen for some time walks out onto the aisle way.....two faces actually, as Jim Cornette walks out, accompanied by the mammoth Yokozuna. Cornette talks a mile a minute as usual....and as usual it's a great promo and straight to the point.....that point being that next week, don't bother issuing your open challenge, because your opponent is right here.....a man that's already defeated you once for that WWF Championship and a man that will do it again in seven days time.....Yokozuna is going to squash the life out of you......and then go on to Wrestlemania where he'll squash the so called Boy Toy....see you next week Bret.

Final Rating: B+

Last edited by to4sty : 09-23-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Unread 03-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Major League

It's been a busy week here for the WWF Legal department. The ink is barely dry, but we have signed off today on two new contracts.....no not Razor and Nash yet unfortunately, a new babyface for the midcard and a new addition to the Light Heavyweight division.....both will be debuting in the near future when their current deals expire. (One is currently working in Mexico, while the other is a WCW guy.....a guy that they didn't even try to compete with me for. They obviously don't see the upside to the young man, more fool them, because I certainly do.....unfortunately there were a couple of young men who resigned with World Crappy Wrestling, but it was partly my fault, as both their contracts went right under my radar. Both Alex Wright and Chris Kanyon could have been decent additions to our roster....and on a purely marketing level, Alex Wright could have really benefitted us in the German market, with Europe currently being an area we would like to grow in.

Speaking of growing, WCW have added a new TV show to their growing catalogue....along with Monday Nitro and WCW Saturday Night, you can now tune into WCW War Room on a Tuesday where you can see such great main events as The Road Warriors vs The Sullivans (a main event which has aired on the last two back to back shows by the way.....how they are beating us in the ratings I have no idea) although saying that you probably won't, because word is its more of a 'B' level show. I guess with a roster as big of theirs they need as much TV as possible to show them all.....anyway, speaking of TV Shows....

Quote:

Preview for Monday Night Raw, Week 2, March 1996

Bret Hart (c) vs. Yokozuna

Bob Holly vs Goldust

Ahmed Johnson, Savio Vega & Chris Jericho vs. The Nation of Domination (Faarooq/Kama/Scorpio)

Razor Ramon vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Winning team will compete for the #1 Contendership for the Tag Team Titles next week
The Steiner Brothers & The Smoking Gunns vs. The Harris Boys & The Texas Long Riders

Unread 03-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Phenom

Bob Holly vs Goldust

Ahmed Johnson, Savio Vega & Chris Jericho vs. The Nation of Domination (Faarooq/Kama/Scorpio)

Winning team will compete for the #1 Contendership for the Tag Team Titles next week
The Steiner Brothers & The Smoking Gunns vs. The Harris Boys & The Texas Long Riders
Unread 03-13-2017, 05:18 PM
Living Legend

Bob Holly vs Goldust

Unread 03-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Major League

Week 3, March 1996
Kiel Center
ATT: 17,713
TV: 14.28

Quote:

Razor Ramon opened the show up last week, brawling with Jeff Jarrett....he opens up the show again this week, but this time it's with a microphone in hand, as he is already stood in the middle of the ring when we go live.

He tells the crowd that last week, Jeff Jarrett got a taste of what the Bad Guy could do, but Gorilla Monsoon came out and stopped Razor Ramon doing what he does best, "and that's beat people up Chico....you know what, I been here for four years....do you know how many times I got a shot at the WWF Title? Live on Pay Per View? One.....one time....do you know why? Because I took the WWF Intercontinental Championship, and I raised it up to the same level as the WWF title.....I took the Intercontinental Title....and made it mine." He says that he's worn that gold four times in four years and he's defended it against the best of the best....including the man that in his opinion, will be walking out of Wrestlemania XII as the new WWF Champion, Shawn Michaels....he says if anyone can come back from being Powerbombed through a table, it's the Heartbreak Kid.....he says he also beat the man that put Shawn Michaels through that table....the man that will be defeated by The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.....Kevin Nash....."Hey Nash, you think Razor has forgotten about you? You think you got your hands full with The Deadman? Just wait till Razor Ramon comes knocking for you."

He then goes on to repeat the fact that the Intercontinental Title is HIS title...and right now it's around the waist of that painted idiot Goldust...."because of you Jeff Jarrett....Double J, you took the Intercontinental Title away from me....not Goldust, you. Last week, the fat man in the back, stopped Razor Ramon from tearing you up....he say, Razor, you don't have a match, go home.....well tonight, Razor, he got a match....tonight, that little undefeated streak of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, it comes to an end, but before that....Double J, why don't you come down to this ring so I can finish what I started last week."

Unfortunately for Mr Ramon, it's NOT Jeff Jarrett that comes out, it's the WWF President Gorilla Monsoon....what a buzzkill he's been recently eh kids? Well tonight is an exception....tonight instead of being out to stop a brawl, he's out to start one.....kind of. Monsoon tells Razor that he has instructed Jeff Jarrett not to answer that challenge, but instead Gorilla is here with a counter challenge of his own. He tells Razor that he can have Jarrett, nice and legal and all above board.....in two weeks time, at Wrestlemania.....BUT.....since after last week it's become apparent that Razor Ramon likes fighting in the back more than he seems to like fighting in the ring....and since Gorilla is sick of the inmates thinking they are running the asylum (because if it's not Kevin Nash powerbombing people through tables, or Razor Ramon and Jeff Jarrett brawling through the corridors, it's something else) the match will only take place as an anything goes, falls count anywhere in the building.....street fight.....then if you people want to kill yourselves, go right ahead.

Razor has no problem with that though, saying that's perfect....because everything I'm going to do to Jeff Jarrett....will be nice and legal.

Quote:

VS.

The first match of the evening is the eight man tag team match set up by Gorilla Monsoon last week. While all the entrances are being made, the announcers go over the stipulations of the match, where the winning side will go on next week to face each other for a shot at the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles at Wrestlemania. Vince remarks that it's an unusual set up here, where teams will have to work together tonight, knowing full well that if they are successful, they will be competing against each other in one weeks time.

There's a lot of heated exchanges in this one, with the Gunns and the two Texans having some unfinished business.....and the Harris Boys looking to make a name for themselves at the expense of the more successful brother combination in the Steiners. There's a lot of action, and with this many competitors in the match it was bound to get a little chaotic. The heel quartet eventually took control of the contest, isolating Bart Gunn in their half of the ring, punishing him with frequent tags that always ensured a fresh man was in the ring with him.

Eventually though he was able to tag out to Scott Steiner, who went to town on his opponents with big overhead belly to belly a to each of them in turn. The match broke down as all eight men eventually spilled into (and out of) the ring, with the end coming after Scotty hit Bradshaw with a Frankensteiner in the middle of the mat for the one, two, three....meaning that next week we will see The Steiners going up against The Smoking Gunns.

Winner(s): The Steiner Brothers and The Smoking Gunns

Quote:

After that fun little match we are treated to the arrival of The Million Dollar Man, along with his protege The Ringmaster.....its promo time folks.....DiBiase does the majority of the talking here, telling the crowd that there are only three certainties in life....death, taxes.....and the Million Dollar Man will always get what he wants.....and what the Million Dollar Man wants, is payback on Rowdy Roddy Piper, for the disrespect he showed both DiBiase and The Ringmaster last week.....and he's going to get it.....because The Ringmaster is officially challenging that past his prime has been to a match.....at Wrestlemania.....unless of course he's chicken....in which case all he has to do is come down to this ring, get down on his hands and knees......"and shine my shoes like the nobody that he is."

The crowd turns to the entrance ramp in anticipation of the Rowdy Ones arrival.....but it never comes. DiBiase eventually lets out his signature laugh, telling the crowd that Piper is a good for nothing coward, before the duo head to the back. They get about halfway up the aisle however when The Ringmaster comes to a stop. There is a audience member in the front row holding up a sign which reads "The Ringmaster fears fans." DiBiase instructs his client to ignore the peons and come to the back....but The Ringmaster has had enough and shrugs his manager off, before snatching the sign and tearing it up. The fan is irate (as he clearly put a lot of work into that masterpiece) and hurls insults at The master of the ring.....but he gets grabbed by the shirt and dragged over the barricade, where the Ringmaster proceeds to beat the holy hell out of him. A slew of officials come running out, but they all receive a right hand for their trouble....The Ringmaster has snapped and goes back to kicking the snot out of the fallen fan, until that is a familiar face comes running out from the back.....

.....Roddy Piper is here and he starts wailing on the man who assaulted him last week. The two men battle around ringside, with Piper swinging like a madman, eventually gaining the upper hand on his younger opponent. So much so that DiBiase has seen enough and waves frantically at the back for reinforcements.....

.....and the 123 Kid comes running out, along with Tatanka. They don't get far though, as Piper meets the two men head on with a steel chair....and the steel chair meets the two men's heads. Piper is single handedly destroying DiBiase's Corporation.....that is until one more man arrives....

.....and Psycho Sid comes ambling out from the back. Piper again crashes a chair over the head of Sid....but unlike The Kid and Tatanka, the big man doesn't go down, shaking it off and advancing on the Hot Rod. With the distraction in play, The Ringmaster seized the opportunity to pounce on Piper from behind and before long he and Sid are punishing the ring veteran. Eventually DiBiase calls off his dogs and the Corporation makes its way to the back, while a beaten Piper his helped to his feet in the ring. He shoves off the officials helping him and snatches a microphone. He tells DiBiase that if it's a fight he wants, then it's a fight he's going to get.....he'll fight his Million Dollar Puppet at Wrestlemania....but he's got a little stipulation of his own to put in there. DiBiase says that he didn't become a Millionaire by making stupid business decisions, so no.....Piper doesn't get to make any stipulations.....The Ringmaster leans over however and whispers in the ear of his manager. DiBiase pauses for a second and then breaks out into a laugh, before telling Piper that he can go ahead and make his stipulation.....if.....and it's a very big, seven foot tall if.....if he can defeat Psycho Sid in the middle of that ring next week.

Piper, never one to back down from a fight, replays that "that's fine, I'll fight your seven foot tall Bride of Frankenstein looking monster next week.....and when I beat him, I've got a little surprise for you.

Quote:

VS.

The Intercontinental Champion is in action next.....non-title though obviously since his opponent is Bob Holly, who hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire recently....Goldust is accompanied as always by his valet Marlena. There's not much to say about this one, Holly gets a little bit off offence in, but it's barely enough to start Goldust's face paint running. The Champion puts Holly away with the Curtain Call reverse DDT for the three count.

Winner: Goldust

Quote:

Goldust is stopped in the aisle on his way to the back by Dok Hendrix. Hendrix asks Goldust about his forthcoming title defence at Wrestlemania against Ahmed Johnson. Goldust's reply is slightly creepy as always "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night....All About Eve, 1950....because by the time I'm through with Ahmed Johnson, there's going to be bumps here, (as he runs his fingers through a horrified Doks hair) bumps there, (as the hands slide down Doks chest) bumps, mmmmm, everywhere......Ahmed Johnson is going to be sore the next morning, courtesy of (deep breath) Goldust." With that the bizarre one heads to the back, leaving an extremely flustered Dok Hendrix in his wake.

Quote:

VS.

Speaking of Ahmed Johnson, he's in action next, teaming up with Savio Vega and Chris Jericho to take on the Nation of Domination. We are treated to a quick highlight package, including Chris Jericho's failed bid at capturing the Light Heavyweight Championship, Scorpio's refusal of a rematch and Savio's subsequent rejection at a place in the stable.

The match gets underway and the faces dominate the opening part of the contest. Ahmed and Savio appear to be trying to limit Chris Jericho's time in the ring, as he is still visibly suffering from the rib injured sustained at the hands of first Nelson Knight, which were aggravated during his Light Heavyweight Title shot, where Scorpio focused to majority of his offence on the midsection.

Unfortunately they don't call him Lionheart for without reason, as despite his team mates best efforts, Jericho still insists on being an active member of the team.....this backfires however when he gets caught with an illegal knee to the back on an Irish whip, giving the Nation the advantage.....and it's an advantage that the capitalise on, as again Chris Jericho is on the receiving end of a brutal assault on his ribs....which with two power men in Faarooq and Kama on the Nation side, means that Jericho is soon in a world of pain. Eventually though he is able to channel the spirit of Ricky Morton, (although he's not dead sooooo, I guess Ricky's spirit stayed where it is) and eventually managed to make the tag to Savio after diving through the long legs of Kama.....unfortunately the referee didn't see the tag, as his attention had been turned to the gentleman currently walking down the aisle....that gentleman being Goldust.

Goldust makes his way to ringside and stands below Ahmed Johnson, posturing some rather unusual and slightly unsettling gestures.....the final one....a particularly non PG motion of sucking on his gloved finger....is enough for Ahmed Johnson. He drops the floor and starts yelling his usual gibberish at the WWF Intercontinental Champion.....most of it was illegible, but the general gist of it was "please vacate the ringside area Mr Goldust, I find your lewd acts unsettling and they upset my general disposition.....if you do not vacate the ring area, I shall be forced to remove your back molars physically with the aid of my manus".....or in layman's terms, if Goldust didn't get out of there, Ahmed was going to punch his teeth out.

Unfortunately all this did was distract the referee further, meaning the Nation took their current 3-2 advantage, with Faarooq knocking Savio off the apron, before he and Kama held Jericho down on the mat for Scorpio to nail his 450 splash.....Faarooq grabbed the ref, Scorpio made the cover.....the Nation won the match.

Winner: The Nation of Domination

Quote:

The bell sounds and Ahmed looks back at the ring in surprise....."Silly Ahmed, you weren't paying attention were you?" Remarks Goldust, who then slaps Johnson upside the head. Ahmed again looks surprised, for the second time in as many minutes, but that look soon changes to a look of anger as he charges at Goldust, who in turn charges to the back. The two men bolt up the aisle way and to the back, while Savio is helping a clearly injured Jericho get to his feet in the ring. Vega is clearly trying to talk Jericho out of something but the youngster waves him off and gets handed a mic from ringside.

Meanwhile the Nation are heading to the back with their victory in the bag, when the voice of Jericho (drink it in mannnnnnn.....wait, never mind, that's about 21 years later) stops them. He yells at Scorpio, that after Kevin Nash put a stop to the number one contenders match last week, that his dance card for Wrestlemania isn't looking so full any more....."I want another shot at you.....and at that WWF Light Heavyweight Championship......and I want it at Wrestlemania. Scorpio laughs, telling Jericho to give it up......"you're ribs are bust, you can barely breathe let alone stand up straight.....I beat you on Raw.....I beat you at In Your House....I beat you tonight....how many times I gotta beat you boy before you get the message....I can and will beat you, everytime we get in that ring.....give it up....go home, rest the ribs, then maybe in six months time you might.....MIGHT....be worthy to carry my jock."

Savio interrupts, telling Scorpio that even busted up as bad as he is, Chris Jericho is twice the man he'll ever be....because unlike you clowns there, he doesn't need his friends to win his matches for him....and if he's as confident as he says he is, then it won't be a problem will it....because after Savio beats Faarooq, the Nation will need someone to pick up a win. Faarooq yells at Savio to watch his damn mouth....he says the Nation of Domination backs down from no one....if Jericho wants it that bad then Scorpio will beat his busted up ass one more time, just like I'm going to do to your punk ass.

Quote:

Again, there is no Shawn Michaels in attendance tonight, as he still works through his neck pains in rigorous training sessions with his mentor Jose Lothario. We do however get another promo video of said training sessions. Michaels is in the same makeshift gym, working through a series of moves with the same nameless wrestler as before, this time however, he is clearly in less pain. His moves are much crisper and he doesn't wince after each bump....only once or twice throughout the whole workout.

As the workout comes to an end, he gives us the same fluff piece that he gave last week....how much he respects Bret, how no one thought he would ever get this far, how there's nothing he won't do to fulfil his dream.....but he finishes up by saying that while he's still not 100%, he's going to be there next week, live and in living colour.....on Monday Night Raw.

Quote:

VS.

It's time for another match....this one is an interesting one as Razor Ramon goes up against the undefeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley (accompanied as always by the vivacious Sunny). Both of these men know how to work, so the quality of the match was never going to be in question....and a good match it was.

Razor obviously started out strong, while Helmsley seeming reluctant to lock up with the "greasy haired slob." Ramon has no such problems getting hold of his opponent....and giving him a clubbering, before slapping him around the back of the head in that patronising manner that he does.

Irate Hunter rolls to the outside where he's comforted by Sunny, but she's also on the receiving end of a slap from Ramon (who had followed his opponent) right across her rear. With Sunny jumping up and down running her buttocks Razor rolls his opponent back into the ring, but gets hit with a knee drop to the back of the head when he rolls in after him.

With the wheel firmly in his control, Hunter goes to work on Ramon....he seems to have got over his aversion to Razors "greasy" hair, as he takes a firm grip of it, before hammering blows into the head of his opponent. The punishment goes on for some time, but with the crowd rallying behind him Razor was never going to give up without a fight and before long he's back in the game.

Not only is be back in the game, he's firmly in control and looks to have the match wrapped up.....until that is one Double J, Jeff Jarrett comes walking down the aisle. Ramon turns his attention to his Wrestlemania opponent, which gives Helmsley the opportunity to come up from behind, hitting Razor in the back with a big knee which sends him toppling to the outside. With the referee momentarily distracted by Sunny, Jarrett takes the opportunity to smash his ever present guitar over the head of Ramon who collapses in a heap. Helmsley grabs the official and instructs him to count, which he does. Ramon starts to stir by the count of seven and at nine is just about to roll back into the ring....he doesn't though, as Jarrett (who had dropped under the ring out of sight of the counting official) hooked hold of his leg, just long enough for the referee to count ten....Hunter Hearst Helmsley just beat Razor Ramon.

Winner: Hunter Hearst Helmsley (via Countout)

Quote:

The match is over, but the action isn't, as Jarrett rolls Ramon into the ring and he....along with Helmsley....even Sunny gets a few kicks in for good measure. Fortunately for the Bad Guy, help is at hand. Help in the form big Phatu. With a point to prove to Helmsley, Phatu hits the ring like a man possessed, sending Jarrett flying over the top rope, before nailing Hunter with a big Superkick that knocks him down and out to the floor, where Double J grabs hold of him and the two men bail to the back with Sunny in tow. The big Samoan helps Razor to his feet, before yelling into the camera that "Helmsley....I ain't letting it go brother....this ain't over till I say it's over."

Quote:

It's time for the obligatory appearance of Kevin Nash and Big Sexy is sauntering down to the ring with a huge cocky smile on his face, obviously pleased with himself after putting the Undertaker down last week.

He gets into the ring and tells the crowd to quieten down before they miss the most entertaining part of the show....."and that's me, Big Sexy himself, Kevin Nash." Nash says he's out here tonight to make something clear....and that's the fact that the only reason he's not walking down that aisle tonight, answering Bret Harts open challenge....and taking home the title...."is because that oversized ape in the back, Gorilla Monsoon told me that because of my recent actions......that being me kicking everybody's ass around here....that even if I beat the Hitman, that World Title wouldn't be on the line.....bulls##t....this is called professional wrestling....it's not the ballet....if people don't wanna get hurt then they should stay the hell out of my way."

Nash tells the crowd, that maybe Monsoon can keep Nash from the Title....."for now".....but he ain't gonna stop him coming out here at Wrestlemania and getting an "up close and personal look at the match between Bret Hart and my little buddy, Shawn Michaels.....hey Shawn, how's the neck feeling? I saw earlier that you said you'll be here in person next week? Well so will Big Daddy Cool baby.....make sure you come and say hello." He then turns his attention to the Undertaker, telling the Deadman that what he got last week, was just a little taste of the punishment he's got coming for him....Nash tells him to bring his pudgy little manager....bring his Urn....bring the boogie man and the monster under the bed...."bring it all, because it won't help you Deadman....I'm Big Daddy Cool....I ain't afraid of the dark."

It's a good job that Nash isn't afraid of the dark.....because that's exactly what he gets as the lights in the arena go out. Nash continues speaking however, saying that the mind games don't work on him Undertaker, you can turn out the light, flicker some lightning....blow some smoke, it doesn't matter....it won't stop Kevin Nash kicking your ass. With that the lights come back on, Nash instinctively looks for the Deadman, but the ring is empty.....ringside however, not so much as there now sits a casket pushed up against the ring.

Assuming that the Undertaker is inside, Nash smirks, shaking his head, again repeating that he isn't afraid of the dark, before rolling to ringside and picking up a steel chair. He edges slowly over to the casket, before slowly raising the chair with one hand, and quickly swinging the lid open with the other, ready to nail his Wrestlemania opponent.....it's not the Undertaker in there though....

....its Kevin Nash himself....or rather a life sized perfect representation of him. Nash's eyes go wide as he stares at his own image in a state of death. He drops the steel chair and the microphone and backs away from the casket, almost stumbling over a safety mat on the floor, before exiting the ringside area and heading swiftly to the back. Kevin Nash may not be afraid of the dark, but the vision of his own corpse in the casket has clearly rattled him.

Quote:

VS.

It's that time of the night again.....time for the WWF Champion to defend his gold, only this time his opponent is no surprise, because he (or rather his manager) announced his intentions last week.

These two men are certainly no strangers to each other, having fought over this very title at consecutive Wrestlemanias. Being that Cornette DID announce this challenge seven days ago however, Bret is far more prepared than he would have been finding out his opponent on the night....Yokozuna looks to have gained some weight since his last World Title run and that slows him down but he still has more than enough power behind him to make the Hitman suffer.....especially when he drops a huge leg drop on the Champion for a very, very near fall.

After inflicting a good amount of punishment on Hart, Cornette instructs Yokozuna to end it "crush him like bug." Dragging the Hitman to the corner, Yoko mounts the second rope and gives it a good bounce, before crashing down hard.....on bare mat.....the Hitman had rolled out of the way. Clearly stunned Yokozuna lays sprawled on the mat, before rolling onto his front in an attempt to get up.....that's all the opening Hart needs though as he pounced on the big man, and with no need to roll the Challenger over, he easily applies the Sharpshooter, giving the former WWF Champion no choice but to tap out....an impressive victory for The Hitman.

Winner: and STILL WWF World Heavyweight Champion.....Bret Hart

Quote:

The match is over and Cornette storms the ring, furious. He stars yelling at the exhausted Yokozuna, berating him for losing the match, calling him a fat mess, and a good for nothing waste of his time. Yokozuna takes the dressing down like a scolded school child, that is until Cornette starts prodding him in his ample chest, then his face changes....however not as much as it changes when Cornette starts to swat at him with his tennis racket. The Louisiana Lip soon realises his mistake however....and starts backing off, apologising profusely to the big Sumo star. Cornette turns to run, but he just comes face to face with the WWF Champion, who grabs the scrawny manager by the scruff of the neck and tosses him to Yoko....who whips him up onto his shoulders and crushes the life out of him with a Samoan Drop. Yoko slowly gets back to his feet and rolls his (I guess now former) manager out to the floor, before turning and offering his hand to the Hitman, who accepts and raises his hand to end the show

Final Rating: B+

Last edited by to4sty : 10-12-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Unread 03-17-2017, 11:52 AM
Major League

You know that saying about for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction? I kind of got a taste of that this week, because I started Monday night on a major high.....and ended it on a major low. Let me tell you about the high first.

About two hours before Raw went live, a story broke that put a huge smile on Vince's face. There's has been some sort of scandal over at the offices of World Championship Wrestling....while some of the details are still a little bit sketchy, what we do know is that there has been an ongoing issue of the office juniors at the company headquarters being systematically abused. Now what abuse that actually entails, be it physical, sexual, verbal etc hasn't been disclosed, but it's bad enough that a number of high end sponsors have already pulled out of the company, stating that at press time, associating themselves with WCW would be "toxic" for their businesses. Neither Ted Turner or Eric Bischoff have been available for comment yet, but there's a number of the boys that I know working down there that say Bischoff is running around like a headless chicken trying to minimise the damage, but the company's prestige has already taken a massive knock.....along with the ratings. Nitro had been pulling away, beating Raw by a clear three points some weeks, last night they barely beat us by a point. Hopefully it will be a sign of things to come.

Needless to say Vince was strutting around like a peacock backstage, clearly glad not to be on the relieving end of a wrestling scandal for once.....unfortunately for him that good mood changed when I dropped the bomb in him that, not only had our WWF Intercontinental Champion Goldust suffered an abdominal tear during his match against Bob Holly....but that the tear was so bad that he would be missing some significant match time. Originally we were looking at two to three months before he'd be back in active competition. An emergency surgery following Raw meant we were able to cut that down to one to two months (probably closer to two) but it still meant that there was no way in hell that Goldust would be defending the Championship at Wrestlemania. So not only do we have to rewrite this weeks Raw as Goldust was going to be a significant part of it, but we are going to have to re think the Wrestlemania line up and match options, because we are currently without an Intercontinental Champion.

It's a real blow for Dustin, who's been doing an amazing job with the Goldust character....and considering the amount of homophobic heat he's generated, he's not let it throw him off his game and WAS riding a real high wave of momentum before this unfortunate injury.

Bob Holly, who was wrestling Dustin when he suffered the tear, hasn't been blamed for the injury....at least not outright....but it's clear that a few of the boys are convinced it was his fault considering a few of the not so subtle comments that have been made.....nothing directly related to Bobs safety, but nothing positive at the same time.....Scott Steiner for example was overheard telling his brother that Holly just doesn't connect with the crowd.....while Shawn Michaels was his usual subtle self, loudly telling anyone that would listen that Bob had all the charisma of a wet fart.....I do tend to agree, but part of me wonders if it's the lame racing driver promo holding him back. Maybe we could give him some kind of edgier gimmick after "inflicting" this injury.

Bart Gunn took me to one side after Raw to discuss his current deal, saying that he's currently being paid less that his partner (he is) and not only that, he feels he is being paid considerably less than the other talent on the same level as him (again he is). He spoke about the possibility of getting a pay rise....I could see his point so asked him to come back to me with a figure that he thought was fair (which he did.) I took that to Vince, who was reluctant to do anything, saying that he "signed the damn contract at that amount....now he wants it upping the son of a bitch." It took some persuading but I managed to talk him into giving Gunn 75% of what he was asking. Bart was pleased with that though, so we have a happy Smoking Gunn.....although Bart is now being paid more than Billy, so you can bet I'll be getting another knock on my door at some point soon.

Anyway, I need to go and rebook Wrestlemania, as well as make changes to this weeks Raw....so no pressure.

Quote:

Preview for Monday Night Raw, Week 4, March 1996

Bret Hart (c) vs. ???
Any ideas on the mystery man?

Rowdy Roddy Piper vs Psycho Sid

#1 Contenders match for the WWF Tag Team Titles
The Smoking Gunns vs The Steiner Brothers

Yokozuna vs Zip

Razor Ramon & Phatu vs Jeff Jarrett & Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Plus....Shawn Michaels will be live and in attendance, and we will address the WWF Intercontinental Championship situation

Unread 03-17-2017, 06:48 PM
Phenom

Bret Hart (c) vs. ???
Any ideas on the mystery man? Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Rowdy Roddy Piper
vs Psycho Sid

#1 Contenders match for the WWF Tag Team Titles
The Smoking Gunns vs The Steiner Brothers

Yokozuna
vs Zip

Razor Ramon & Phatu vs Jeff Jarrett & Hunter Hearst Helmsley