Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-27-2019, 11:55 AM

Default Would it be possible to add PPV percentages to fighter pay?

This is something often given to champions and occasionally to non championship fighters that are very popular. And at a certain point money doesn't mean anything in the game. I have my own broadcasters set up all at "enormous" with subscription, advertising, and PPV revenue models. I'd like to be able to profit share with the fighters.
Unread 06-02-2019, 04:09 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh433905 View Post
This is something often given to champions and occasionally to non championship fighters that are very popular. And at a certain point money doesn't mean anything in the game. I have my own broadcasters set up all at "enormous" with subscription, advertising, and PPV revenue models. I'd like to be able to profit share with the fighters.
I'd go for this as well. There are several bonuses in, but not a direct one to give PPV percentage back end deals. This could be used in many realistic ways, like for a company to try and lure a popular star that might be on the fence about signing with them because they are not as big as UFC (for example).
Unread 07-16-2019, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn michaels View Post
I'd go for this as well. There are several bonuses in, but not a direct one to give PPV percentage back end deals. This could be used in many realistic ways, like for a company to try and lure a popular star that might be on the fence about signing with them because they are not as big as UFC (for example).
It would also be a realistic way to pay stars of the sport. Lamont Banner is at 100% high level international in every game area and he's the LW champion and the former FW champion with 10 title defenses at FW. Tell me why his "value" is 250k even though he brings in like $40m for PPV shows...