Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-17-2019, 05:19 AM
All Star

Default Being able to defend other promotions titles on your show

Let's say you have a shared worker agreement. You borrow their title holder. It would be nice if the title went with him, and you could put it on the line... Maybe there would be a restriction, not allowing it to change hands, but it would be nice to put the title on the line, like NJPW/ROH does and so forth.

Last edited by Gungner : 12-17-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Unread 01-18-2020, 08:34 AM
Phenom

I was thinking this too. You could maybe even add in a stipulation that the person can drop the belt if the person he's dropping it to works for both companies through a contract negiotation or something[ex. Eddie edwards with the noah belt in tna]. I dont think itll be added though because i havent seen anything and have asked about this a couple of times with no real response. Heres hoping tho
Unread 01-29-2020, 11:41 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
I was thinking this too. You could maybe even add in a stipulation that the person can drop the belt if the person he's dropping it to works for both companies through a contract negiotation or something[ex. Eddie edwards with the noah belt in tna]. I dont think itll be added though because i havent seen anything and have asked about this a couple of times with no real response. Heres hoping tho
i hope this tooo
Unread 01-30-2020, 01:29 PM
All Star

I'm going to guess because of the amount of times this has been suggested and the fact that Adam did not say the feature was in that means it is probably something that is difficult to code into the game or not a viable feature.
Unread 02-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Minor League

This would be a really neat feature, I won't lie. However, I can see the coding logistics of it just being a mess with all the potential variables.