Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Minor League

CZCW Television Championship
(c) Sonny Wildside vs. Felipe Caballero
He will ride the TV Title to main event level.

CZCW Xtreme Championship - No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere
(c) Jack Avatar vs. Fro Sure
Going heart over head, but Avatar is probably ready to move up and Fro Sure has the charisma to make weekly shows exciting.

CZCW Pacific Championship
(c) American Elemental II vs. Kamikaze
AE II can dominate at this level.

CZCW American Championship
(c) Marvel Malloy vs. Ernest Youngman
Not picking Youngman makes me sad.

"Legion" Scythe & Bear Bekowski vs. Akima Brave & Bulldozer Brandon Smith
Scythe and his goons grow stronger.

CZCW Tag Team Championship
(c) Double Feature vs. The Pryce is Wright
Feature won the lead up, but that makes the chase after losing here that much better.

CZCW Championship
(c) Darryl Devine vs. Greg Gauge
Is Devine the figurehead? I have rolled him into that role in a personal save and he did great work there.
Unread 08-09-2018, 08:03 PM

CZCW Championship
Unread 08-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay2003 View Post
Is Devine the figurehead? I have rolled him into that role in a personal save and he did great work there.
No, he's not. I've got someone else in mind who's really close to ready. I just need to get his popularity up a little.
Unread 08-11-2018, 03:48 AM
Super Star

"Legion" Scythe & Bear Bekowski vs. Akima Brave & Bulldozer Brandon Smith- Option C

CZCW Championship
Unread 08-11-2018, 07:44 AM
Super Star

CZCW Championship

Unread 08-15-2018, 10:10 PM
Low Minors

I know it's kinda frowned upon here to bump a post if you don't have an update, but I'm so far behind schedule posting my next show that I felt it was necessary to let anyone reading know that it's still coming. Some real life things just got in the way, and along with a healthy dose of No Man's Sky and it's Next update, I just got a little distracted.

Anyway, I hope to have Showdown At Sundown posted by Friday afternoon.

PS
Hopefully admitting to playing No Man's Sky won't cost me any readers, lol. I know it's a fairly controversial game.

PSS
Thanks to everyone who has voted for me in the Diary of the Month poll!

Last edited by ink625 : 08-17-2018 at 12:35 AM.
Unread 08-17-2018, 10:54 AM
Low Minors

CZCW: Showdown At Sundown

When: Wednesday, Week 1, November 2019
Where: San Diego, California
Attendance: 23,000

Quote:

VS.

Caballero had waited weeks to really get his hands on Wildside and it showed. He was a house of fire in this one, going at Wildside full throttle from the opening bell. As a result, this was just about as one-sided as a championship match could possibly be, and it seemed like nothing would stop Caballero from taking the gold. When he connected with his Frog Splash finisher and made a cover, everyone in the arena was sure the match was over, but Wildside was just close enough to get a foot on the ropes to stop the count. So, Caballero drug Wildise to the center of the ring to ensure he couldn't get his foot on the rope a second time, and went up top again. Unfortunately for Caballero, Wildisde was able to roll out of the way of the second Frog Splash and to the outside. As Caballero writhed in pain in the ring, Wildside stumbled over to the ring announcer's table, grabbed his Television Title, made a "to hell with it" gesture towards the ring, and headed to the locker room as the referee counted him out.

Winner: Felipe Caballero by Countout
Match Grade: 82

Quote:

VS.
(c)American Elemental II vs. Kamikaze

Before the bell rang for this one, Kamikaze asked for a mic.

Kamikaze: I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I walked out on you last week and I'm sorry that I flipped you off. When you refused to tag me in I took it as an insult, but that obviously wasn't your intention. You've actually just got the same problem as I do, you don't know when to quit and you're hesitant to admit defeat. But we were partners, and I had your back so there was no need for you to shoulder the burden all alone. So how about we put all that shit behind us and send these fans home with something to talk about?

Elemental agreed and the two shook hands as the bell rang.

Kamikaze, as he is known to do, threw caution to the wind in his attempt to win the Pacific Championship. Elemental followed suit, and the fans were treated to one hell of a high flying, spot-filled contest and with the way these two were flying around the ring, it was a miracle that neither man was injured. A different kind of injury was sustained at the end of the the match though, a bruised ego for Elemental as Kamikaze reversed an "American Earth Breaker" (Irish Curse Backbreaker) attempt into a Tilt-A-Whirl DDT. A quick trip to the top turnbuckle then led to a beautiful Reverse 450 Splash and the first title of Kamikaze's career.

Winner: Kamikaze
Match Grade: 85

After the match, an elated Kamikaze began to celebrate his first championship win. That victory celebration was cut very short though when an enraged American Elemental II got to his feet and blindsided Kamikaze. Elemental then proceeded to clock Kamikaze with his own newly won championship, before heading to the locker room with the title still in tow.

Quote:

VS.
(c)Jack Avatar vs. Fro Sure

Fro Sure warned Jack Avatar that he would have to "get extreme" to walk out of San Diego with his Xtreme Championship, but Avatar stuck to his guns, never so much as feigning interest in using a weapon, dirty tactics, or taking the action outside of the squared circle. Fro Sure stuck to his guns too though, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Avatar, and he probably would have done that too if given the opportunity. Despite those advantages, Avatar just wouldn't seem to stay down. First, it seemed like the match was over when Fro Sure hit the "Sure Thing" Piledriver on Avatar, but Avatar somehow managed to kick out. Then, he put Avatar through the announce table with a diving elbow drop from the apron, but Avatar got a shoulder up once more. Next, he relentlessly beat Avatar with a Kendo stick, but Avatar kicked out yet again. Forcefully ramming Avatar shoulder first into the steel steps couldn't net Fro Sure a three count either. Frustrated, Fro Sure set up for his "Sure Thing" Piledriver onto a steel chair. Avatar managed to escape though and hit his "All American Slam" (Olympic Slam) onto the steel chair instead. Fro Sure showed the same resilience as Avatar had shown so far though, and kicked out just before three himself. Now, it was Avatar who seemed frustrated. Not because Fro Sure had kicked out of his finisher. No, he seemed to be upset at the fact that Fro Sure had landed on the steel chair during the move. He began to murmur to himself, before violently kicking the chair under the bottom rope. By this point Fro Sure had gotten back up and he clotheslined Avatar from behind, knocking him over the top rope and onto the ring apron. Fro Sure then joined him, and in a moment of deja vu, delivered his "Sure Thing" Piledriver onto the apron. Avatar spilled to the arena floor and Fro Sure rolled off to cover him for the three count, winning the championship the same way he had won the # 1 contender Battle Royal to get the title shot.

Winner: Fro Sure
Match Grade: 85

Quote:

VS.

Youngman may have finally gotten a little hands-on revenge against Malloy on Coast To Coast this week, but he was still no where near 100% for this one. Malloy's attempt to take out the right knee of Youngman a few weeks back, still had Youngman limping pretty severely, and despite a quick adrenaline fueled flurry by Youngman to open the match, Malloy quickly took control by going after that same knee again. Youngman gave it absolutely everything he had, but in the end his knee just wouldn't hold up to the focused onslaught from Malloy, and the referee was forced to stop the match at 10:33 when Youngman could no longer stand.

Winner: (c) Marvel Malloy
Match Grade: 75

Authors Note:I hated to take the title off Youngman, but he really seems to have hit a popularity wall. A wall that's well below where it needs to be to move further up the card right now. Not to mention the fact that he just wasn't performing as well as I'd hoped as far as match grades. There will definitely be more to come of him in this dynasty, just maybe not at the top of the card unfortunately.

Quote:

VS.
Scythe & Bear Bekowski vs. Akima Brave & Bulldozer Brandon Smith

Rumors were swirling that Brave and Smith wouldn't be able to compete here. Luckily, rumors is all they were, as both men showed up ready to fight, albeit a little worse for wear than they were when the match was initially signed. Since Brave was a little better off than Smith, he started the match with Bear Bekowski and the two put on an entertaining and hard-hitting brawl for a bit before Brave tagged in Smith. Instead of going for Bekowski though, Smith headed straight for Scythe, barreling into him and knocking him off the apron. As he followed him to the outside, a sudden explosion of fiery pyro shot up from all four ring posts. Scythe had warned Brave and Smith that "the past is never where you left it" and the meaning behind that became clear when Colossus, sporting a menacing new look, stomped towards the ring and attacked Smith.

Winner: Akima Brave & Bulldozer Brandon Smith by DQ
Match Grade: 79

With the match now over as a result of a disqualification, Scythe, Bekowski and the newest member of Legion, Colossus, were joined by Cerberus, and the four men laid waste to Brave and Smith. When it was done Scythe took to the mic with a simple message for Akima Brave.

Scythe: Akima! A man who desires revenge....should dig two graves!

He laughed maniacally before continuing:

Scythe: Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!

Quote:

VS.
(c)Double Feature vs. The Pryce is Wright

Spade and Remus had pretty much all the momentum coming into this one, and they continued that in the early going of this one. Spencer Spade started the match with Robbie Wright and it was all Spade, culminating in a double superkick that saw Spade give way to Roderick Remus. Remus couldn't keep it going for his team though, as Wright used a poke to the eye to escape his clutches and tag in Prince Pryce. Pryce then went on the offensive, using a nice mix of brawling and technical wrestling, with a few aerial moves sprinkled in for good measure, to put his team firmly in the driver's seat. Just as it had with Double Feature though, a tag to a fresh partner actually turned the match back in their opponents favor, when Wright was tagged in and immediately botched a suplex attempt, leading to a near fall for Remus. Remus then had his way with Wright for a bit, much like Spade did earlier in the match, and it appeared Double Feature was on their way to a fairly easy title defense. However, as Remus went for his "Remus Clutch" (Camel Clutch), Wright managed to get onto his knees before Remus could get it completely locked in, and roll backwards into a bridging pin for a sudden and shocking three count.

Winners: The Pryce is Wright
Match Grade: 86

Quote:
CZCW Championship

VS.
(c)Darryl Devine vs. Greg Gauge

It was going to be difficult for these two to top their first two encounters, first at Reach For The Sky in September, and then at Hardcore Halloween last month. They were somehow able to though, in a match so flawlessly executed and perfectly paced, that it could be used as a measuring stick for all future wrestling matches. Unbelievably, it could have and should have been even better. But alas, it wasn't meant to be, and there was only one man to thank for that. Unsurprisingly, that man was Killer Shark.

Shark's aggression once again showed no bounds, as he attacked the very man who brought him to CZCW, Greg Gauge, ending this outstanding main event before it could reach a proper conclusion.

Winner: Greg Gauge by DQ
Match Grade: 100

The post-match scene was an all too familiar sight, as the broadcast ended with Killer Shark once again single-handedly dismantling both the CZCW Champion Darryl Devine and his # 1 contender Greg Gauge.
Updated Prediction Standings:

Rhyme1234:47
Smurphy1014:38
BigJay2003:26
123Kidd: 7
theheel: 5
BHK1978: 4
Element: 5
Unread 08-17-2018, 10:37 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Next Show: CZCW Coast to Coast

The Showdown At Sundown aftermath episode will feature 3 championship matches, plus much more!

Sonny Wildside continues his string of weekly defenses of the CZCW Television Championship against the young, but very promising Kid Fantastic.

Newly crowned Tag Team Champions, The Pryce is Wright put their titles on the line against the brawling blues guitarist Jerry Lee Perkins, and his borderline psychotic brother/bodyguard Scotty Joe Perkins, known collectively as Bruises and Blues.

In our third championship match, Marvel Malloy defends the CZCW American Championship against a man still looking for his first win in CZCW, the outstanding veteran wrestler Brent Hill.

Also, we'll see El Mitico Jr. take on Lassana Makutsi, as well as Hurakan facing off against the Golden Ticket holder, Amazing Fire Fly!
Match Card:

(c) Sonny Wildside vs. Kid Fantastic

(c) The Pryce is Wright vs. Bruises and Blues

(c) Marvel Malloy vs. Brent Hill

El Mitico Jr. vs. Lassana Makutsi

Hurakan vs. Amazing Fire Fly

Author's Note:

For anyone predicting the shows, I would like to give you the option of choosing what I call "Option C," for any of the matches. "Option C" is what you would choose to guess finishes like a double count out, double DQ, time limit draws and no contest style finishes where there isn't a clear-cut winner/winners. These types of finishes are a staple of wrestling and as such will occasionally be featured in this diary. With "Option C" on the table predictors will always have a chance to make a correct guess, whether the match has a clear winner or not. To choose "Option C" simply type it next to the desired match and don't highlight a winner.
Unread 08-19-2018, 12:34 PM

Unread 08-19-2018, 03:24 PM
Super Star

Unread 08-20-2018, 01:30 PM
Minor League

Eventually, Wildside will outgrow this, but give him a decent run to see what happens.

I like the flash pin for win. Rematch should be solid.

Keep looking, Brent.

Bit of a coin flip, but I love me some Mitico.

Might not be clean, but AFF needs to build up some pop and momentum to really cash in the Golden Ticket.
Unread 08-24-2018, 12:08 PM
Low Minors

CZCW: Coast To Coast

When: Monday, Week 2, November 2019
Where: Henderson, Nevada
Attendance: 11,000

Quote:

After he ruined their outstanding championship match at Showdown At Sundown, CZCW Champion Darryl Devine and Greg Gauge have once again decided to put their differences aside for a common goal, as they challenged Killer Shark to a handicap match for tonight's main event.

Quote:

VS.

Despite leaving a lot to be desired in the fundamentals department, Kid Fantastic gave everyone a brief glimpse of why so many have him pegged as a future star here, hitting several impressive aerial moves on the champion and bringing a great energy to the match overall. In the end though, Wildside had just a little too much skill for the inexperienced Fantastic and came away with a fairly easy defense, winning with the "Fear Factor" at 11:20.

Winner: (c) Sonny Wildside
Match Grade: 75

Quote:

El Mitico Jr. and Lassana Makutsi put on yet another excellent match here, nearly matching their last encounter at Reach For The Sky. Unfortunately for Makutsi this one had the same outcome, as Mitico won with a Northern Lights Suplex at 17:15.

Winner: El Mitico Jr.
Match Grade: 90

Following the match, Mitico had something to say:

Mitico: I know I haven't done much lately, but I'm ready to get back to work on my legacy. That started here tonight and it won't end until I'm once again crowned the CZCW Champion!

Quote:

Double Feature bickers among themselves as Spencer Spade blames Roderick Remus for losing their titles at Showdown At Sundown, pointing out that every time they lose a match it's Remus taking the fall. After they settled down a bit and seemingly put the argument behind them, they tell The Pryce Is Wright that their days as champs are numbered and that Christmas Cage Chaos is the end of the line!

Quote:

VS.

Brent Hill's search for his first win will have to continue, as Malloy wins with a Figure Four Leg Lock at 8:01 after taking out Hill's leg with a chair while the ref wasn't looking.

Winner: (c) Marvel Malloy
Match Grade: 68

After the match Malloy attacked Hill, mercilessly hammering his now injured leg with a steel chair. He then took to the mic:

Malloy: First, I nearly crippled Ernest Youngman....and now I've probably ended the career of this has-been too. If I was anyone else, and I saw the name Marvel Malloy across from mine on a contract, I'd strongly consider early retirement. You're gonna end up there anyway!

Quote:

A beaten and battered Akima Brave and Bulldozer Brandon Smith vow that although Legion may have won yet another battle, the war is far from over. Afterwords, they announce they've been granted a tag team Steel Cage Match for Christmas Cage Chaos against Scythe and Colossus, with all other members of Legion barred from the building!

Quote:

VS.
(c)The Pryce is Wright vs. Bruises & Blues

Bruises and Blues didn't get this shot by mistake. The Perkins brothers have been on a tear since joining CZCW a few months ago, going undefeated so far in pre-show and "B show" matches, with 11 straight wins to date. Jerry Lee is the crafty veteran of the duo, while Scotty Joe is....well Scotty's a bit of a wildman, employing a smashmouth brawling style in the ring. That smashmouth style really caught Pryce and Wright off-guard too, being in such stark contrast to the technical wrestling of their most recent opponents, Double Feature. With Scotty Joe on a tear, Bruises and Blues had Pryce and Wright back on their heels early and often in this one, much to the delight of the sell-out crowd. Robbie Wright eventually shut that sell-out crowd up though, using a handful of tights for leverage to pin Jerry Lee while Scotty Joe was brawling with Prince Pryce on the outside.

Winners: (c) The Pryce is Wright
Match Grade: 78

Quote:

After suffering a minor leg injury while playing soccer in his free time, the Golden Ticket holder Amazing Fire Fly was back in action for the first time in nearly a month. You would have never guessed it with the way he performed though, as he and Hurakan went all-out for an action packed 12 minutes, with Fire Fly ultimately coming out on top after a "Sky High Fire Fly".

Winner: Amazing Fire Fly
Match Grade: 88

Quote:

Darryl Devine & Greg Gauge vs. Killer Shark

Despite never being taken off his feet, Killer Shark showed his first signs of actually being human in this one as Devine and Gauge actually managed to get a little offense in. Eventually though, they came to the realization that a pinfall victory probably wasn't in the cards and settled for a moral victory instead, clobbering Killer Shark with a double chair shot to hand him the win by disqualification.

Winner: Killer Shark by DQ
Match Grade: 76

Once the bell rang, Devine and Gauge continued their dual steel chair attack, finally putting Shark on the mat for the first time since he debuted in CZCW. They didn't stop there though, as they mercilessly walloped Shark with a barrage of chair shots until he was no longer able to fight back. As the broadcast ended, Devine and Gauge stood triumphantly, badly warped steel chairs in hand, over the man that had tormented them both for the past month.
Updated Prediction Standings:

Rhyme1234:47
Smurphy1014:42
BigJay2003:31
Element: 8
123Kidd: 7
theheel: 5
BHK1978: 4
Unread 08-24-2018, 02:09 PM
Low Minors

Next Show: CZCW Coast to Coast

Match Card:

(c) Sonny Wildside vs. Bullet Rivera

(c) Marvel Malloy vs. Lassana Makutsi

El Mitico Jr. vs. Masked Patriot

Colossus & Bear Bekowski vs. Thunder & Lightning

Author's Note:

For anyone predicting the shows, I would like to give you the option of choosing what I call "Option C" for any of the matches. "Option C" is what you would choose to guess finishes like a double count out, double DQ, time limit draws and no contest style finishes where there isn't a clear-cut winner/winners. To choose "Option C" simply type it next to the desired match and don't highlight a winner.

Last edited by ink625 : 08-24-2018 at 02:22 PM.
Unread 08-25-2018, 11:58 AM

(c) Marvel Malloy vs. Lassana Makutsi

El Mitico Jr. vs. Masked Patriot

Colossus & Bear Bekowski vs. Thunder & Lightning
Unread 08-25-2018, 06:29 PM
Super Star