Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Bowl Bound General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-08-2016, 03:03 AM
Super Star

Totally random but does anyone know if we can reset player morale? Im losing a stud DT to Transfer and id rather not lose him.
Unread 03-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Low Minors

I don't think you can. This is why I rotate players so they can all get some PT and also why you should heed your transfer email at the end of fall camp
Unread 03-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by william1993 View Post
I don't think you can. This is why I rotate players so they can all get some PT and also why you should heed your transfer email at the end of fall camp
I do. I never redshirt anyone who has high or worse. Average and lower i will if they are worth it. The game seems to hardcore on transfers IMO
Unread 03-17-2016, 09:59 PM
Low Minors

I purchased the game years ago ; missed playing and wanted to see if game was still online. Am I able to download the game and update with my original license ? Was a member of the old "Gridiron Glory" online league. Also I have updated computers ---- so ---- not able to unlicensed
Unread 08-15-2016, 06:53 AM

I bought this about two years ago and tried to install on Windows 8 and it never worked, so I just gave up. Basically throwing away $29.99. After reading this update I am very interested in trying to play this again.

My wife bought me a tablet/PC RCA Cambio to use on work trips. It has Windows 10 on it. It's not a great system, but it's expensive so damaging on trips isn't a huge deal. Does anyone know if Bowl Bound would work on this. If successful I plan on getting the TEW as well
Unread 08-15-2016, 06:14 PM
GDS Developer

It should work fine on Windows 10. Just make sure to use the latest installer and run the installer in adminstrator mode (right click the exe and select that):

http://download.elicense.com/GDS/BBInstall.exe
Unread 04-29-2017, 11:33 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBait96NC View Post
Can you edit players and recruits in this game?
Still wondering about this...
Unread 04-30-2017, 04:48 PM
GDS Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBait96NC View Post
Still wondering about this...
I explain in this thread:
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=537638

Quote:
You can edit players. Click "options" and "Player Editor". On that screen you can edit both athletic and skill ratings (as well as any personal information).
Unread 05-22-2017, 11:37 AM

Default Veteran player, issue with game

Windows 10, Alienware Alpha R2

I starting playing the game again after several years away from it. BBCF was working just fine through Steam for about 6 months, then recently I began having issues. I uninstalled the game and began attempts to access it outside of the Steam app, to no success. I'm still having the same issue. So, I revisited the forums and used the recommended method of re-installing the game. Same result. I hope someone see's this posting, as I paid for a new eliscence and don't want to see my efforts, passions for the game, or the money go to waste.

Thank you in advance

SCENARIO:
Upon startup, the intro screen appears, however the game option buttons do not appear, on closer inspection it's clear the intro screen (while in full window mode) is only 3/4 the actual image, the bottom portion which contains the game buttons is missing, attempts to "raise" the window reveals the shortened image is not blocked or hidden off screen - just cut off

Last edited by Veygan : 05-22-2017 at 11:56 AM.
Unread 05-22-2017, 12:56 PM
GDS Developer

Sounds like a DPI issue:

Make sure your DPI in windows is set to 96 and your font size is normal. You can do this by right-clicking your desktop, selecting properties and clicking the "Appearance" tab. The font size there should be "Normal". Next, click the "Settings" tab and choose "Advanced". The DPI option should be "96".
Unread 05-22-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlie Rahn View Post
Sounds like a DPI issue:

Make sure your DPI in windows is set to 96 and your font size is normal. You can do this by right-clicking your desktop, selecting properties and clicking the "Appearance" tab. The font size there should be "Normal". Next, click the "Settings" tab and choose "Advanced". The DPI option should be "96".

Arlie...you are correct. Although I did have to "undo" a few changes from previous troubleshooting, the issue was indeed with the window scaling.

Thank you sooo much friend !!