Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-23-2017, 08:16 PM
Super Star

Kaz Hayashi vs. Dr. Wagner Jr.
KroniK (Bryan Clarke and Brian Adams) vs. Disco Cats (Disco Inferno and The Cat)
Great Muta vs. Vampiro
Finlay vs. Ken Shamrock
Sting and Road Warriors vs. Revolution (Chris Candido, Steven Regal and Dustin Rhodes)
Shane Douglas vs. Kanyon
Kevin Nash vs. Goldberg
Mike Awesome (c) vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Scott Steiner - WCW United States Championship match Creative Control brother
Unread 05-24-2017, 05:19 AM
Hall of Fame

Kaz Hayashi
Kronik
Vampiro
Ken Sharock
Sting and Road Warriors
Shane Douglas
Goldberg
Scott Steiner
Unread 05-25-2017, 01:29 PM
Minor League

Default WCW Thursday Thunder on TBS (Show #74)

Week 1, September 2000
Kansas Coliseum, Mid West (9,728)

We start the show with a recap of Nitro events. Footage is particularly focused on Bret Hart, who somehow came out dry of the sea. Not a single hair fell down from his head, and in the normal world it's good news that your champion is so lucky. But here in WCW "Hitman" is a kingpin of a group that sucked a lot of blood and money out of the company, so in some sense the change of a figurehead is a breath of fresh air and a reason to cheer up. It's not impossible that we will have a new champion after Fall Brawl 2000, as Bret is set to defend his title against a partner in crime and fellow nWo member Triple H and the relentless juggernaut that is Goldberg. Interesting fact - Hart already got out of the three way dance as the winner during his reign, as he fought Chris Benoit and Sid Vicious at Slamboree 2000. Can he do it again, or will his run come to an epic end? On one side he has "The Game" and on the other one he's confronted by "The Man"! Will he be the main man when the game is over? Fall Brawl will give us that answer, only three weeks left!

Our first match of the night is in the cruiserweight division. Kaz Hayashi picked up some big wins over the last few weeks and looked set for a title match against Kidman, but then was attacked by the debuting rudo luchadore Dr. Wagner Jr! A big name in Mexico, Doctor has accomplished everything he could in CMLL. He is a former two time light heavyweight champion and three time world tag team champion. He comes here to beat up everyone who is throwing shade at lucha libre, even the guys that helped transitioning that style to USA. Rey Misterio Jr, La Parka, Juventud Guerrera and Psicosis are just some of the names doctor wants to examine in a way only he can!

Quote:
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Dr. Wagner Jr. defeated Kaz Hayashi in 7:28 by pinfall with a Wagner Driver after using a foreign object. 41/100
Kaz was looking good to pick up yet another victory, but "Bad Doctor" pulled a stethoscope out of his costume and smashed Hayashi in the head with it! One finishing move later the arm of the luchadore was raised, but he decided to mock Kaz by "hearing his lungs" while Bon Jovi cover played... music gets interrupted by another track, Bad To The Bone! LA PARKA IS BACK!! "Skeleton" is back in the business, as he rushes to the ring with a steel chair to teach Wagner Jr. a lesson! Doctor escapes, and Parka helps his tag team partner back to the feet. They hug it out and La Parka gifts his friend a chair, awesome!

That result only made a future rubber match between Psicosis and Jushin Liger a bit more important! It's possible that the winner of the third match will go on to challenge the winner of a Kidman/Mysterio bout for the title. Rey is a heavy favorite to become the new champion, but Billy is not as easy as he looks. Kidman gets in the face of DDP, saying that Torrie Wilson should not be a part of Nitro girls anymore! Page says it was Torrie's own choice, nobody forced her to do anything. Lita comes in and asks when she will have her match? DDP turns to her, but Kidman yells out he is a WCW cruiserweight champion and he demands some respect! Commie starts grinning, says respect is earned, and all Kidman does is besmirch the title that deserves a better man to hold it. Billy says DDP is just a politician that doesn't have any talent! Kidman says he wants his rematch for the IWGP Jr tag team titles, and he wants Juventud to be his partner, not freaking Rey Misterio! DDP says if Kidman has problem with him, they can have a match next week and settle it like real men! Billy backs off, says he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody! Unlike him, Lita pushes for an opportunity, and after a while she gets what she wants. "Ok Lita, Kim said you don't want to be a Nitro Girl, you're no longer a valet for Essa Rios if I understand the situation correctly, so I WILL put you in a singles match. Next week you go one on one with Juventud Guerrera! And you Kidman... if you don't behave, then I will strip you of the title and put you in the rehab!" Kidman pushes DDP away and slams the door, Lita says she will not let Page down!

A graphic hypes up a three on three tag team match for upcoming Nitro! Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit and Rey Misterio will face the IWGP Jr tag team champions Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero plus Perry Saturn. Dean and Perry had a longer run than Eddie and Chris, so the challengers might prove another point here and pick up some momentum before they meet Buffy T. Chavo wasn't the most prolific cruiserweight champion, but he still won more than Rey Rey this year. This will be a fun match!

Quote:
In an extremely short match, KroniK defeated The Disco Cats in 4:59 by pinfall with High Times on The Cat. 51/100
This match showcased how dominant Clarke and Adams can be if they want to. Even Norman Smiley who tried to help his friends couldn't do much about it. After the match two big guys cornered Norman and tried to get some money of him, but he said he was empty. He was lifted upside down and shaken, result was surprising. Dozens of coins hit the mat, then more and more... KroniK got tired of shaking the guy. Clarke asked why did Smiley had so much coins on him?

- Grandma gives me coins so I put them to blue spots on my body, it helps a lot! That's why I don't have black eyes or bruises!
- So you don't have a wallet? No greeeeeen? How do you pay your travel expenses?
- Oh, I have a lot of fans all around the world. People love me!
- Well I guess we're not like most people then, we don't like you! We love CASH!

Kronik double chokeslams Norman on the pile of coins and go away. Disco says he likes Johnny Cash too! Smiley is hurt, Ernest drops "focus on the pain, that's the only thing that's real here!"

Okerlund is with Muta backstage, he asks what is the problem between him and Vampiro, what did they not share? Muta glares at Gene and says their mentalities are different but their fighting styles are similar! Muta doesn't want Vampiro to be associated with a style that resembles his own, and for that alone reason he wants to give Vamp some hard time. Either he will polish his image and fix the holes in his game, or he will forever be a clown in the shadows. Muta laughs about Vampiro showing Sting some offensive gestures while the icons' back was turned. If Vampiro was here, he would spit him right in the face for that disrespect! Vamp appears from behind and chokes Muta with a mic cord from Okerlund's hands. "Wanna spit in my face, Keiji? I will not give you another chance for that!" DDP comes out of his office and tells Vampiro to let Muta go! Japanese legend frees himself with an elbow and throws a camera in the painted face of a villain! Vamp headbutts Muta back, and they are brawling all over the backstage area. DDP stops road agents from separating them, calling for the ref to work the hardcore match. "We will let them fight it out, they both want it!"

Quote:
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Vampiro defeated Keiji Mutoh in 7:01 by pinfall with a quick cradle. 53/100
Those two had a scuffle backstage with a bit of weapons thrown in the mix here and there. Muta hit Vamp with a lariat that sent him into the crowd over the barricade. Vamp snatched someone's beer and put it in the face of a legend while trying to escape to the ring area. He got inside the squared circle and put some boots to Muta's aging body. Vamp even had the audacity to hit the pose of his opponent, but almost got caught with a Shining Wizard! Vampiro somehow managed to duck and roll the mysterious man for the three putting his legs on the ropes for extra leverage. He stole it tonight, but it's surely only a start of the rivalry.

We are back after commercial break with Raven sitting in the corner. He says that one thing he can't stand about human beings is them making stupid decisions. Average people are so limited in their thinking it makes geniuses like him become outcasts, bright minds are oppressed by scared idiots who feel insecure when they see guys like him. He's a lone creature in the sea of fools. Cretins are everywhere, and they are in power, they call the shots and they build the company around morons because they are easier to manage. Raven refuses to live in a world where foolishness and blindness are encouraged and rewarded, but he won't just leave, he will "educate" those who need it most. Those who are regarded as the best... "Larry Zbyszko, you made a huge mistake crossing me over and sending Road Warriors to beat me up so the so-called 'Icon' Sting would be safe in the main event of last Thunder. That makes me sick even more... those ego pleasing nicknames. We have The Icon, we have The Best There Is, Was and Ever Will Be, Living Legend... WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT RAVEN?" Fans boo the guy, but he just smirks, he wasn't holding his breath, not expecting those buffoons in the stands would even understand his words. "I feel like I'm wasting too much time on you, come on out Meng, let's take Zbyszko to school!"

Meng comes out dragging Larry Zbyszko by the tie down the ramp. The battered oldman is looking already punished, but Raven's heart has no remorse. "You think you're smarter than me? You think you can control me? You're wrong Zbyszko, very very wrong!" Evenflow DDT drives the skull of Larry into the mats. Commentators cry for help, while Meng and Raven stomp on the veteran. Lex Luger jogs down to make a save, but Raven stops him mid-way! "Luger, if you still want a shot at this briefcase, you will stay where you are and won't stick your nose in this!" Luger stops, people encourage Lex to rescue the legend. Lex is deep in thought, he tries to talk Raven out of the beatdown, but Meng lands a huge splash on Zbyszko. Savage calls Luger up, he wants to get one back on "Total Package" for the Burning Hammer, but Luger remains stoic because Raven told him to. Finally Sting lands behind Meng and drops him with a Scorpion Death Drop! Raven immediately rolls under the ropes and walks off to the ramp, but Luger is blocking the way with his frame. Raven pats Luger, and Lex assertively tells Raven not to touch him!! "I hear you Lex... and I respect your decisions. You are getting smarter day after day, and I'm the sole reason behind it. Use your brain more often, and you will be unstoppable... Quote the Raven, nevermore!"

Lights go out, Raven and Meng disappear leaving Sting, Luger and Zbyszko in between them. Where did they go? Stinger looks at Lex with a disappointed look on his face and helps Larry stand up. Suddenly Luger is jumped from behind by Ken Shamrock, who is looking to get his hardcore title back as he pummels Luger in the back of the neck! Shamrock is only stopped by DDP, who tells him to stop immediately, Luger can get paralyzed! Shamrock spits on the ground and yells how come a loser like Luger get the right to fight Raven for that world title opportunity? He deserves to be in that place, because he made both Lex and Meng tap out!! Page says Shamrock blew his chance already, but if he wants to fight so bad, he has an opponent just for him!

Quote:
In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ken Shamrock defeated Finlay in 5:58 by submission with an Ankle Lock. During the match we also had Revolution run in and distract Finlay.
His name is Finlay, and he loooves to fight! Unfortunately for Fit so does Ken Shamrock, and two had a hard-hitting brawl until Revolution came down to distract the irishman and gift Shamrock a victory. Belly to Belly Suplex and a bone-crushing Ankle Lock sealed the deal, although Finlay did not tap out but rather was saved by the official before the damage was too severe. Candido, Regal and Rhodes were satisfied to see Finlay in pain, yet he still called them out to fight him, with his shillelagh in hand. Revolution guys decided not to, and were heavily booed by the fans. Three on one and they still don't feel like facing limping Finlay. Shamrock tells the ref to raise his hand, or else... you know what Ken does to referees who disobey him.

Zbyszko thanks Sting for the save backstage until they are interrupted by the Road Warriors. Hawk says Larry has to know who stole their money last week, and some gut feeling tells them it's those Kronik guys who just tonight said how much they love money. If they do like money so much, they have to know who has them, right? Zbyszko says he's in the middle of a conversation with Sting, but Warriors clap Stinger on the shoulder and lay their arms on his shoulders. "I bet Stinger doesn't mind us interrupting your little gratitude talk, in fact we laid some ass whooping on Raven and Meng last week, so he has to be grateful to US, am I right!?" Sting says he was put in a rematch with Jarrett and won, so there's some truth to their words. Warriors tell Sting they were just kidding, they respect him and they would do it anytime, anyplace. Warriors say unlike Lex they are ready to meet Raven and Meng face to face without any reward, and if Sting needs any help, he can howl once and they will be there! Sting says he appreciates their offer and he will think about it. Zbyszko says why think about it? They can wrestle shoulder to shoulder... tonight! "Don't you guys want to beat Revolution to a pulp again, after they cost Finlay his match tonight?"

- Tell 'em Sting!
- It's Showtime, folks!

Quote:
In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Sting and Road Warriors defeated The Revolution in 9:50 when Sting defeated Steven Regal by pinfall with a Scorpion Death Drop. 68/100
A solid win for the undefeated brutes and a man they call Sting. During the match Candido got distracted by Tammy Sytch who was faking an injury on the outside, pretending to have her leg broken. Silly Chris carried her backstage and left his comrades for legends to beat. Two corner clotheslines and repetitive Stinger Splashes afforded the eventual winners to choose the victim, and Warriors went with Dustin. One Doomsday Device later Regal was circled by three men, so "The Icon" put an end to this match with a Scorpion Death Drop! Revolution will be unhappy with Candido, that's a given. Hopefully Sting's mood will improve after tonight and he could forget about the Luger-Raven situation for some time.

Shane Douglas is out of his mind out of anger, his face is red, he's properly pissed off. "Franchise" looks for Candido who is smiling like a goof back at him!

- What the heck was that, Candido? Are you stupid?
- Why you yell at me Shane, what did I do wrong?
- What did you do wrong!!?? Everything! You left Regal and Rhodes out there for a sure loss, and all for what?
- Tammy hurt her leg, I can't stand seeing her in pain, had to help out.
- You moron, she was faking it! Faking it just like all this time.
- No... Tammy loves me, she said me that just now.
- When will you grow up? Because as of now you're not helping "Revolution" at all. You're like a little kid that drops the plate with OUR food on it. I am not a babysitter, Candido, and if that happens one more time your ass will be FRANCHISED!

Shane leaves, still red. Chris Candido rubs a spot on his head, why are everybody so mean to him? Sting and Road Warriors are walking back from the ring and spot the guy. Sting cuts a corner after Warriors start picking on a blonde boy, who realizes he will get dropped on the floor again. Suddenly Tammy appears and points a finger at Candido. "It was him! He stole your money last week, and he did it again five minutes ago! Check his boots!!" Hawk and Animal look at Candido who's lost for words. He sees that her leg is perfectly fine and Douglas was right. He didn't steal any money, but they were present in his left shoe. Warriors say he still owes him for last week, and from now on he will pay to them everytime they see him! Tammy smiles while Warriors kick Candido around, she put the bucks in that boot.

We're in DDP's office where the commie has a little talk with Kanyon. Ex-TV champion says he's sorry to let Page down. Firstly he lost to Buffy T at the pay-per-view, then he couldn't deliver the United States championship to him. Kanyon says he wants an opportunity to prove he's not a failure, but Dallas cuts him there. "Kanyon, what are you talking about? You've been tearing it apart lately and I'm extremely proud of you, keep up the good work!" Kanyon is surprised by those words, he didn't expect such support after all those events. Although Kanyon learned one thing lately... "DDP, when I had that US title in my hands for two minutes, I realized how badly I want to be a champion again! I want to earn that title, win it fair and square! How can I get a match?" Douglas runs in the room and starts ranting about Zbyszko making matches, he questions DDP's authority around here. TV champion starts laughing and says he will remind "Franchise" of his power right now. He looks at Kanyon and says "this is you chance kid, make me proud!" Appalled Franchise can't take so much bull in one go, first Candido, now he has to fight best buddy of WCW's manager!

Quote:
In a match that had some good action and average heat, Shane Douglas defeated Kanyon in 9:27 by pinfall with a Pittsburgh Plunge. 71/100
A very good match between those two. Shane vented his frustrations in this match, but got hit with a lot of kicks too. What "Franchise" wanted to be his punching bag kicked back, and he was on a verge of losing a couple of times. In the end Douglas reversed a Flatliner into a Franchiser and put an exclamation mark with a 3 second giving Pittsburg Plunge! Huge result for Shane, who picks up a mic and says "THAT'S HOW YOU PERFORM! WATCH ME AND YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING, FOOLS!" Were those words addressed to Revolution, or just to all the viewers. In any case those words do not please anybody. Kanyon crashes into yet another roadblock, his run for the title is stalled once again.

Two big matches approaching us at lightening speed! Co-main event is up next, and for that we have a little interview with "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash. Okerlund asks Nash about his opponent, but the big boy scratches his ear and asks "Mean Gene" to repeat himself because he didn't hear a thing. Okerlund does so, and that only gets a yawn out of Nash. Scott Hall joins the interview and slaps Gene across his bald spot on the head. Of course Okerlund is not pleased, but it gets worse. Hall throws a toothpick at him and tells him to go take a walk in the park, feed pigeons or something. Scott muscles out the mic and says he can handle this. "Bad Guy" asks Nash about what he had for dinner tonight, important question for sure. Kev grins and says he ate a taco which reminded him of Konnan. He is hopeful that spicy thing didn't have any k-dawg in there, he prefers pussycat meat. Hall asks Nash if he's a dog person? Kev says he loves dogs, they just need to be on a leash and listen to their owners. Sadly Konnan didn't, bad doggo... Hall wants to ask the last question.

- Hey Kev, last one for ya... last week I had a match with Goldberg and he jackhammered me after the match. Where in the hell have you been and why didn't you save me, mang?
- Scotty, I'm old. Reflexes are not the same, plus who would expect such a low move from a supposedly good guy? I thought Goldberg was all about dignity, integrity and all that other crap. But you know what? I will teach him a lesson in our match. He will know that if anybody messes with you, they have problems with me. nWo 4 life baby!
- Okay chico, get that "w" mang. Too sweet me!

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Goldberg defeated Kevin Nash in 7:29 by pinfall with The Jackhammer after Scott Hall botched his interference. 81/100
Choo-choo, the Goldberg hype train is getting some more momentum! Goldberg wins after Scotty Hall misses a ring bell shot, that metal plate touched Kev's skull hard. They couldn't repeat history and outplay "The Man", who is certainly learning from his mistakes. One Jackhammer and it's all over! Goldberg wants more, but Scott checks on his best friend. Outsiders are down and Goldberg leaves them, choosing to interact with fans instead. Will Bret and Hunter go through the same at Fall Brawl? Nash asks what happened, and Hall says that Kev lost after a Jackhammer.

We catch Hulk Hogan on camera, who hugs Mike Awesome backstage and intentionally pats him on the back a couple of times to check if he's in pain.

- Welcome back brother, I didn't know you were going to heal so fast!
- I ate my vitamins and I said my prayers Hulk, I'm feeling good.
- You just can't be 100% after what that maniac Steiner did to you. Don't try to fool me dude!
- Hulkster, you have my word - I am ready for action. You have nothing to worry about, my girl took great care of me.
- Your girl?
- Yeah, didn't you meet her before? She's just the best. She feeds me well, cooks like a goddess and looks like one too! She cured my back with masages and she can help you out too!
- There's time and place for everything, Mikey. You need to concentrate on Scott Steiner, he will not take easy on you!
- Relax Hulkster. Steiner is not as scary as people think. Even if so, I got your back! You have nothing to worry about...
- You look happy. Too happy, dude... You still have that killer instinct?
- As I said, I met a woman I want to spend my whole life with. Of course I'm happy! I have everything! This woman, US title, you as my mentor!
- Let me tell you something, brother. You gotta have priorities! Don't let your mind become foggy, you should decide what exactly you want the most in this life. Choose wisely, you don't want to lose any of those things today!
- I hear you Hulk, and I appreciate the advice. Sorry, Kia is calling, could you please excuse me for a minute?

Irritated Hogan nods and looks nervous before his match with Steiner. How focused will Mike really be? We will find out in a couple of minutes! Meanwhile Scott Steiner is lifting weights to warm up for his match, he's the man who is ready and as he likes to say himself... HE'S HUNGRY! Okerlund comes up reluctantly and asks question from a distance, as if Scotty was a rabid animal. Mean Gene asks Steiner about the Dudley Boyz, what happened to them? Big Poppa Pump said he bumped into them in Shoney's, those fatasses tried to put him down. Obviously enough they could not, as he's standing right in front of the camera on his own to feet right now. Gene asks Steiner about Alex Shelley, but Steiner has no idea who that is. Lastly Steiner says Awesome and Hogan can kiss each others a##es all they want, it won't help them to beat him up! By the end of the night "Freakzilla" will regain his US title and make those douchebags humble, so holler if ya hear him!

Scott Steiner makes his entrance first, we're moments away from a triple threat for the title. Second comes out Hulk, he's cautious about stepping in the ring with "Genetic Freak", who's calling Hogan up to step in like a man. Hogan refuses and Steiner goes after him, so Mike Awesome has to sprint down for the save. Here we go!

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Hulk Hogan defeated Mike Awesome and Scott Steiner in 15:23 when Hulk Hogan defeated Mike Awesome by pinfall. Hulk Hogan wins WCW United States title. 81/100
Crazy match! Hogan and Awesome didn't leave Steiner much breathing space and he got slower quicker than usual. Mike picked up steel steps and used them as a trampoline for a very dangerous Tope Suicida. Later in the match Hogan bodyslammed Steiner on them, but former US champion somehow mounted a come back and suplexed his way through. Hogan tried a Big Boot, but was brushed off with a stiff Steiner Line! A big black lady who was supporting Awesome during the match passed him a steel chair that connected with Steiner's back minutes later.

Awesome went for a splash but landed ribs first on the steel steps!! Steiner had it on the plate, Recliner put Mike's back in severe pain and he was set up for a tap out loss until Dudleyz came down! Devon and Bubba had Alex Shelley tied up behind them and called Scott over. Dudleyz threatened to break boys neck with a 3D and dared Steiner to do something about it. Alex yelled for help and Steiner couldn't just look at it. He released the hold and went for the rescue, but still wasn't there in time. Dudleyz sent Shelley flying off the ramp into the pile of tables!!! Dudleyz had their cold revenge and left through the crowd. That big black woman decided to check on her boyfriend, much to confusion of everyone. Ref and security tried to ask her off, but she didn't listen. In the end she ended up throwing officials away until Mike asked her to calm down. Awesome called for Hogan who gently pinned him for the three, because the US champ couldn't walk straight nor stand up. We have a new champion!

Hogan goes on the top rope to mark his win and pose with the title, people throw garbage at him. He did it again! Hulkamania is runnin' wild, brother! Kia initiates to pick up her man and carry him on the shoulder, but he says it will be fine. Hogan plays air guitar with the belt, sirens blare but only for Shelley - ambulance arrived. Scotty points his finger at Hogan and swears until the show ends. Kia loses her shit because ambulance car took of with Shelley and not her boyfriend. Insane!

Final Rating: 84/100 (3.31 on TBS)

Hope you enjoyed, fellas. Thanks for predicting, I thought I would wait a bit so more people could vote, and all three of you did! Funny how Hogan wins the secondary title here, but I think he will benefit from it and give it some prestige. We will see! Mick Foley extended his deal with WWF, oh well. I always try to snap up everything that I can, even though our finances could get some love. It's for the better probably, but you guys tell me who you would like to see in this dynasty. By the way that “big black woman by the name of Kia” is Amazing Kong. When I participated in crackerjack’s “Battle of the Booker’s” tournament there was a match between her and Scotty Steiner. That gave me an idea to give Mike Awesome a valet, that is a little parallel of Mike having a “Fat Chick Thriller” gimmick in real life. Not that I’m a fan of it, but some people at least remember those times. Well, see you in some time! Have a good one
Unread 06-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Minor League

Default Predictions?

GOLDBERG VS. HART - NEXT EPISODE!

Current Standings
  1. Beejus - 25
  2. Crackerjack - 23
  3. Destiny - 9
Well, I've been writing pieces for Nitro lately and got sucked in again. I think next show will be up in the next three days, just enough time for all three of my guys to predict! Here's the card...
  • Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, Chavo Guerrero Jr vs. Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr
  • Crowbar vs. Psicosis
  • Meng vs. Great Muta
  • Buffy T (Booker T and Buff Bagwell) vs. Revolution (Steven Regal and Chris Candido)
  • Diamond Dallas Page (c) vs. Shane Douglas - WCW World Television Title match
  • Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting
  • Bret Hart vs. Goldberg
Very strong card in my opinion, hope you will like it! Rubber match between Sting and Jarrett would be a solid main event option, but main story needs Bill and Bret to lock up now, and I can't sacrifice such a high caliber match for Thunder. Well, that's all for now, folks.
Unread 06-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Super Star

Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, Chavo Guerrero Jr vs. Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr
Crowbar vs. Psicosis
Meng vs. Great Muta
Buffy T (Booker T and Buff Bagwell) vs. Revolution (Steven Regal and Chris Candido)
Diamond Dallas Page (c) vs. Shane Douglas - WCW World Television Title match
Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting
Bret Hart vs. Goldberg
Unread 06-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Hall of Fame

Saturn, Dean, Chavo
Psicosis
Meng
Buffy T
DDP
Sting
Goldberg

Excited for the next show!
Unread 06-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Minor League

Default WCW Monday Nitro on TNT (Show #75)

Week 2, September 2000
Nassau Coliseum, Tri State (13,011)

Welcome to Nitro, ladies and gentlemen! Tonight we have a lot of quality matches and quite many conflicts are ready to be resolved. After a usual Nitro Girls entry out comes Paul Orndorff, of all people. That's not a man we expected to see opening the show. "Mr. Wonderful" gets in the ring and asks for a microphone, but doesn't say anything because of the fans. They are pretty quiet and he milks them for some cheers. Lukewarm reaction doesn't satisfy Paul, he wants more! After trying for some time Orndorff quits his attempts, saying those people have no idea how big of a legend he is, don't they? That's very sad, but it only adds up to what he has to say to WCW right now. "I asked DDP for an opportunity to talk, and out of respect he gave me such a chance. For that I want to say thank you, Dallas. However, I have a few words to drop that could make you feel uncomfortable. As you all know, Larry Zbyszko was brutally assaulted by Meng last Thursday. He was grabbed out of his chair and brutalized on live TV, yet nobody seemed to care that much! That makes me sick! You people don't recognize greatness and don't pay respects to the true legends of this sport. We're lucky that Larry Zbyszko is still a Living Legend, God forbid he could be dead if it wasn't for Sting. On behalf of all the backstage workers I want to thank Stinger for being a person who is not afraid to stand up for his beliefs and give protection to those who need it!"

Seek and Destroy hits and there he is, "The Icon"! Sting gets a much bigger reaction than Orndorff, but hushes the fans of his, as he gets a microphone from the road agent, who mentions that it's good that they at least recognize Sting. Stinger says that he didn't do anything heroic, but it's nice that people like Paul appreciate his help. Orndorff says Lex Luger didn't want to risk anything there, so that deed is indeed worthy of a great man. They shake hands, and then Raven comes out. He says that he agrees on one thing with Orndorff - people don't recognize the greats. But when he says greats, he doesn't have Orndorff or Zbyszko on his mind... he has his own image associated with that word. Raven gets in the ring and says respect is something he never understood either, just like "friendship". It is something that doesn't exist in this business, but naive fools like Sting tend to believe in such things. Sting swings back his bat, but Orndorff catches it, stopping "The Icon"!! Raven sees an opportunity and lays an Evenflow DDT on his rival! Why did Orndorff do that?? A smug face of "Mr. Wonderful" gives out his real intentions, it wasn't for any other reason then to be yet another person who betrayed Sting. Raven cackles, says Stinger steps on the same rakes again and again. Respect is a lie! No one can be trusted! Raven picks up Stinger's weapon and applies a baseball bat assisted Russian Leg Sweep! Luger finally jogs on and tries to stop Raven, but it's too late. Lex is psyched, he makes all the wrong choices... Orndorff says Luger did nothing wrong. Paul gets a hold of Luger's arm and assertively asks "The Total Package" for a private talk. Raven smothers the paint on Stinger's face, mixes the colors until the face of an "Icon" turns grey. "Human nature is not black and white, but black and grey, Sting. Quote the Raven, nevermore!"

Orndorff tries to catch Lex backstage, wants to explain himself. Pissed off "Total Package" then turns back and asks what is there to explain? Orndorff waits for a moment for Lex to calm down, then says Sting doesn't want the best to Luger, because if he did, he would understand his motives and wouldn't make a big fuss out of it. True friends support the decisions of each other and are always ready to help. It appears to orndorff that Sting only needs Lex to deal with Meng & Raven, he doesn't care about the ambitions of Luger. Mind games continue in the rivalry of Raven and Sting. Luger already agreed to a match with Raven, and he went for too long without making the right choices to suddenly stop and try to fix it. He might as well go all the way with it, because he has no respect from the fans and no friendship with Sting now. Orndorff and Luger are followed by a cameraman backstage, where Lex says he is a puppet in Raven's hands and he is not willing to play Raven's mind games anymore! Orndorff asks if Lex mentioned the lack of reaction he got from the people today? One day that would be Luger. Reputation doesn't matter, history will only remember guys like Hogan, who would do anything to stay on the top. That's what should be Luger's main focus. Orndorff adds that he sees a lot of similarities between Luger and himself. And he knows very well that Luger doesn't deserve to have the sort of injury he has and live with it for the rest of his life. "Lex, my entire right side of the body is atrophied, and same thing could happen to you. You certainly don't want to be in my position. You go for that briefcase, get a title match against Bret, who used you all along, and beat him up. That will make you remembered, that will help you become the greatest of all time!" Orndorff leaves before DDP can find him, putting Luger in deep thoughts.

Quote:
In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr. defeated The Revolution in 11:56 when Rey Misterio Jr. defeated Perry Saturn by pinfall with a Springboard Huracarrana. 83/100
Mysterio picks a win for his team, pinning Saturn for three. Winners gather together and have their hands raised by the referee, but then Trish Stratus appears on the stage. A blonde bombshell says she wasn't impressed by the challengers, and promised that her clients will retain the tag team titles at Fall Brawl. "Just look at you, small guys in the company of big men, you don't have a chance against my tag team!" Eddie laughs off Trish, stating she certainly knows who's big and who's not around the locker room, had a lot of time to investigate while being in the company. Eddie names Konnan, Hogan, Hall and Nash as those she "measured up", orale! Stratus points a finger at Eddie and tells him to shut up, or he will be very sorry for his words. "Or what, mamacita? I don't see any of your so-called clients around, there must be traffic for your services backstage!" Fans get right on it, chanting a lot of awful things at Trish. She says that Guerrero made a huge mistake, and he will pay for it! Eddie smiles, asks if Booker T pays her for escort? Canadian beauty is shocked by that, her eyes are popping out of her orbits, she picked up a thing or two from Booker already. "You dirty, slimy excuse of a man! You don't talk about me like that, ever again!" Benoit grins with Rey holding down his laughter. Fans let Trish know what they think of her, and she leaves, loudly clapping with her high heels to the back. Eddie turned the verbal attack on the woman who tried to emasculate him, don't play with "Latino Heat", or you just might get burned!

Hall and Nash did not watch the opener so they ask Flair who won. Ric says Benoit, Guerrero and Mysterio did, and some of those schmucks really could do with a beating. Outsiders say they're not going to beat up some vanilla midgets for nothing, plus it would look like they would try to impress that Pamela Anderson wannabe. Flair says they smashed a chair into Hunter's skull, and he's surprised they don't want to get one back for their guy. Kev adds that if Benoit and Guerrero win the titles at the pay-per-view, they will have a little prize on top for taking, so they will wait. Hall adds Trips was much more concerned about the guy of "our own"... Bret is always lucky and that raises question within the group. Flair says they can't turn this into some playground drama right now. "Naitch, a steel chair to the head is not a little pat on the head with a plastic shovel, big boys play until one of them is out cold. Hunter says we deal with Hart first, then with the rest... Take a look at this, mang" - Hall says and passes the tape over to Flair.

Next match is a fun one, Crowbar goes one on one with Psicosis. Thrill-seeking luchadore can't allow the oddball to stop his momentum before his high-stakes match with Liger. Daffney and David Flair are not bothered about their friend's preparation, they just giggle and do stupid things backstage. David puts Mentos in a coca cola, then tries to stop the eruption by putting the bottle in his mouth. Eventually stuff goes up anyway, through his nose and on the robe of a man that is well respected around this walls. Ric Flair's custom made suit just got sprayed with a coca cola drink, oh boy. David murmurs "sorry dad", but only gets a slap in the face and a cold shoulder. Ric can't believe he has to go back to his hotel room to change up! Crowbar introduces himself to Ric, and Naitch blames the guy for making David such a slob. Flair adds that Crowbar has no business being on a contract with WCW and hanging out with his son. The legend then leaves a weird guy with a broken heart.

Quote:
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Psicosis defeated Crowbar in 6:20 by pinfall with a Sky Twister Press. 54/100
A good showcase of Psicosis abilities! If you didn't know those people, then you could diagnose all of them with some psych disorders. Crowbar was trying his best and he didn't give up right off. The main spot of the match was a huge spingboard senton on the trio which drew a terrified yelp out of Daffney. Luchadore is ready for his decisive, final match against Jushin Liger. This Thursday on Thunder the japanese legend will also have a singles match, and it would be hard for him to be as impressive as his future opponent. Sid Vicious is playing with a globe in the office... he whispers to himself that he is still the "Ruler of the World" and that he just has a rough patch and his luck will eventually catch up with him. Page asks what he can do for Sid, and "Psycho" just wants a friendly advice. After he lost to Hall and Nash, he started doubting if he can still be a feared force in the company. He wants to strike fear in people, just like in the old times.

- About old times... Ric Flair never really beat you, Sid. I think he's ducking you. Go and ask him why, I'm sure he will have something interesting to say!
- DDP, you're one bright man. I will go ask him now, thanks!

Triple H is not here tonight, but nWo paid for the message from "The Game". Hunter got smacked in the head with a chair last week and he still feels the harm done to him by the hands of Benoit and Guerrero. "Don't you two think I forgot about your attack, I will come back and kick your asses with that damn chair, mark my words!! But enough about that, let's talk about important people, those who really matter and those who play a bigger role in the game. I'm talking about you Bret! You could have easily prevented the chairshot from Benoit, but you didn't do that. And I know why... you're just afraid that I will prove to be better than you at Fall Brawl, and take your crown away from you. Well, in that case I can totally understand. You also let Goldberg hit a Jackhammer on me after the match and escaped safely. You won't have that option at Fall Brawl, Hart. Not anymore. And tonight you will go through the same thing all of us in black and white already did... you will meet Goldberg one on one!! And nobody will be there to cover your sorry ass up! One who laughs last, laughs best, Hitman. You made your choice and you will soon face the consequences... Take a look at your title, and say goodbye to it, because in two weeks that shiny belt will be around MY waist, I will be the King of Kings, because I am that... damn... good!!

Kia, the wonder woman is nursing Mike Awesome's back with a massage. She's still mad that some white punk got the medical help first, and she is damn sure it's cause she's black! Mike opts to say nothing at first, but then tells her he doesn't need any doctors when he has a woman with such craftly and soft hands. 270 lb lady giggles and slaps the rear end of her boyfriend, who wants to return the favor. He certainly doesn't feel bad about losing his US title. After some playful games he says Hulkster will arrive soon, and he must be ready... Their love has no racial prejudice or weight limit, what a beautiful relationship that is! Up next is a match between Meng and Great Muta!

Quote:
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Meng defeated Great Muta in 5:35 by pinfall with a Super Kick following an attack from Vampiro. 55/100
It was a close contest until Vampiro showed up and sprayed some red mist in the face of Muta! One superkick later it was all over, but Meng wasn't done yet. The savage picked up Muta's body and slammed it with a hellacious Samoan Drop, later adding a flattening Splash from the second rope! Vampiro looks on with a sick grin, he enjoys the beating. Meng looks like he wants to beat Vampiro up too, but that guy jumps off the apron and waits until the monster man loses interest in him. Vampiro grabs Muta's head and smashes it with an elbow, busting the legend open. Vamp scraps the cut with his dirty nails, seeking for more juice. He gets enough of it to put on his tongue and smear it across his face, as a badge of honor.

We're back after commercial break, Konnan is standing in the middle of the ring with his goons flanking him. K-Dawg says the briefcase is in the right hands now, but the US title is on the wrong man. Konnan says people call him a mexican Hulk Hogan, and he hates that comparison. He feels like he's being disrespected being put in the same line with Hulkster. Disrespected like all his people in this damn country! True latinos like him are commanding respect, and from now on they won't be all friendly with the rest of the US population, they will take what they deserve leaving no prisoners. Konnan says he has his soldiers, his familia with him now, his followers. "Latin Fury" tells both men to remove their masks so americans would see who will represent their land from now on! People boo Konnan and his allies, as they remove bandanas from their faces. Konnan walks around a big, intimidating figure with a lot of tattoos covering his frame. "Ladies an' gents, the SuperMex, Hernandez! This guy is pure power, pure strength. He's a bad motherf**cker. CTM stands for Chinga Tu Madre, you figure out yourself what that means..." He walks up to the smaller guy who slaps himself in the chest and "braps" at fans. "This right here is Homicide. Easy to figure out why he's called like that, he's one naughty little gangsta. This dude is scrappy, look at him in the wrong way and you'll get a fork shot right in the eye! Together we're Latin American Exchange, VIVA LA RAZA!" Gangsters pose together, they are showered in boos... Suddenly nWo guys in Hall and Nash come out to the ring. Kev says they have a dumbass for a leader, recommends both guys to choose somebody cooler than K-Dawg to be their mentor. Scott Hall throws a toothpick in the Homicide, who instantly gets the fork out, but gets big booted by Nash. Hernandez shoves "Big Sexy" off and kicks Hall in the kisser! Homicide gets back to his feet and elbows "The Bad Guy" hard! Homi doesn't waste any time and summersaults on Nash over the top rope!! Hernandez charges up and splashes onto Hall chest-first, then has an audacity to pick Hall for Crucifix Bomb! Scott wriggles out, pokes mexican in the eyes and rolls under the ropes to kick Homicide. Nash picks up Homi for a powerbomb, but then... HUGE OVER THE TOP ROPE SPLASH BY HERNANDEZ WIPES OUT NWO! Konnan is pleased, he helps his guys to stand up! Massive statement by the newly born LAX faction!! Hall and Nash are pissed... but this is not over. We can see that Goldberg and Bret are in their respective locker rooms, preparing for the iconic main event that is worth waiting for. Don't change the channel!

- You looking real jacked, baby!
- Yeah I know right!? I've been on this diet dude, you should check it out. Feel great and look even better!
- Hello?? Where were you two when those little guys embarrassed me in front of the whole crowd, on national television?
- What you talking about baby? What did they say?
- What they said doesn't matter. What matters is how you will deal with it. They insulted me repeatedly and I want them to say they're sorry! Do it, or...
- Ok, baby, just relax. We just found out that we have a non-title match and it's next. We do our business, then go and beat those punks up, you down?
- Yeah Trish, it won't take us long, just look at us. We're in our prime, right, Book?
- Damn right we're, Buff. Let's go and do it, show those sorry fools who the real champs around here are. Let's roll!

Quote:
In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Buffy T defeated Chris Candido and Steven Regal in 8:03 when Booker T defeated Steven Regal by pinfall with a Scissors Kick. 71/100
Buffy T validated their words, but Trish played a role in their win too. She did nothing, but her stunning looks, blonde hair and mannerisms reminded Chris Candido about his break up with Tammy Sytch. Guy was on the verge of breaking down and wiped his tears away when Regal asked for a tag. Booker covered the brit after an Axe Kick, Candido wasn't saving that. After the bell signalised for the ending of the match, Booker hit a spinaroonie with Buff flexing right behind him. Trish got in the ring and demanded them to cut their showing off and call out the challengers RIGHT NOW. Candido went over to Booker T to ask how did he make Trish a happy woman, and what is the key to a strong relationship, but only got a funny look from the tag team champion and a laughter out of "The Stuff". Benoit and Guerrero came out themselves and got in the ring, telling Candido to leave them alone. He would not, seeing his last hope in the words of Booker. He saw an opportunity in that, and turned his back on Benoit, saying "listen up, kid" and then sneaking a shot with his right hand in. Eddie smacked Buff a couple of times, which left Guerrero and Booker mano e mano. After a few chops by Booker, Eddie ducked, hit the ropes, jumped in with a dropkick... and accidentally knocked Trish out of the apron!! Everybody stopped for a minute, with Stratus wriggling out in pain. Booker checked on his GF and Buff got serious for a second, brawl is delayed for some other time now.

Shane Douglas is shown yelling and arguing with DDP backstage. Franchise can't wrap his mind around the fact his comrades were fighting tag team champions in a non-title match, when for the last couple of weeks even Disco Cats got a nod to fight for gold. DDP says in the end it didn't matter, because Regal and Candido lost. Franchise is sure that the outcome would be different if the prize was on the line, so he demands a rematch next week. DDP denies him and says maybe "Revolution" are just not as good as they think... That makes Shane mad, he points his finger to the chest and reminds that last Thursday he beat Kanyon in a singles match, so it makes him better than the man who gets a million chances because of his relations with Page. DDP is through talking, if Douglas wants to settle a conflict, they can fight it out for the title... tonight!! Douglas knows he will beat DDP, so he accepts! Page tells Douglas to leave his office and get in his ring gear, their match is next!

After a Fall Brawl commercial we see how supposedly painful the dropkick of Eddie was, and how severe it's damage is. Trish starts her drama practice, talking about how she will have to get a plastic surgery now, and that her face will never be the same again. Surely it's not that bad, but Booker doesn't care, he just wants Eddie's head on the plate. Buff tries to give Stratus some cream, but the blonde drops the jar and from the top of her lungs asks them to leave her alone!! Nitro Girls have a chuckle out of that, they don't like Trish that much and they're glad that the drama queen got what she deserved. Guerrero became a popular figure backstage because of it, and we're unsure if he will like that kind of attention or not. Show must go on though, as we are ready for the television title match. 15 minute time limit, we're all set.

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Diamond Dallas Page defeated Shane Douglas in 11:12 by pinfall with a Diamond Cutter after an interference by Kanyon. Diamond Dallas Page makes defence number 10 of his WCW World Television title. 77/100
Shane Douglas throws a temper tantrum after the match, he got screwed! Kanyon ran out and pulled the ref out of the ring by the ankle so his hand wouldn't hit the mat for three after "Franchise" hit DDP with a chain shot and a Pittsburg Plunge! No doubt in the mind of Douglas, he had it in his grasp, and Kanyon cost him the match. DDP wasn't sure how to react, but fans were satisfied that Douglas failed to win and that matters to commissioner the most. Double figures for number of defences, nobody can take it away from the boss. Page poses with the title as we cut back to Jarrett chewing bubblegum, with a briefcase in his hand. He would love to cash in right now, but as he lost to Flair, he can only use the item on September 17th. He has an important match today, so he has to put his focus there if he wants to be victorious. "Chosen One" asks if Rhodes is ready, and cackles when Dustin reveals his outfit to Jeff. Jeff won't let camera see though, it's a secret...

Scott Steiner asks DDP if he may come in!?? Surprised by Steiner's aggressive politeness still sweaty and heavy breathing DDP hesitates with an answer, then tells Steiner to have a seat. "Freakzilla" says he has no time to sit around, he has a lot of things to do. He just wanted to ask what happened to the little kid with a camera that was put through the stage by the Dudleyz on Thursday. Page says that guy is at home, in a neckbrace. He's fine, but won't get out of his house for a while. Steiner exclaims that he wants to beat up Bubba and Devon, but those white trash bags are not on the contracts with WCW. Scott asks DDP's permission to invade the WWF show and wreak some havoc there. Page says he won't allow Steiner to leave, as he has a big match in his mind that involves "Big Poppa Pump". Dallas adds that Dudleyz won't trouble Scott for some time, so he can concentrate on putting the end to his feud with Mike Awesome. DDP wants Steiner and Awesome to have a decisive match that will settle the score between them once and for all. Scott plays with his beard, says he likes that idea and he will accept the fight anytime, anyplace. Page grins, he didn't expect anything else from "The Big Bad Booty Daddy". It's like they don't hate each other at all... Page has his ways with people.

Sting is looking for Raven backstage, and spots a silhouette of the man that throws his arms to the sides on the other end of the corridor. Sting puts his eyes on the target and walks up to it, locked in on the vessel of Raven. He's a couple of steps away from leaping on the villain with a Stinger Splash, but suddenly... SMASH! Jeff Jarrett stops "The Icon" with a guitar to the face! Jarrett high fives the man in the leather jacket and curly wig, who then appears to be Dustin Rhodes. Jarrett talks some trash, letting Sting know that he will be the winner tonight, because he's the Chosen One, and everyone can choke on that! Sting is frowning after a knock down, Dustin even has the audacity to throw his wig and leather jacket on the man in the trench coat. That match is right after the advert break! Ric Flair is yelling at somebody over the phone, his limo can't pick him up so early! Flair says he needed a car a good half an hour ago, so he's losing his mind over the incompetence of some imbiciles. Bret walks in the room with a stone cold impression on his face and waits until Flair hangs the phone. "Just found out I will have to fight Goldberg tonight, all because Triple H decided to address me publically. Care to explain what is happening, Ric?" Naitch was about to open his mouth, but his phone rang again and he couldn't ignore it. Limo was waiting for Ric on the outside, surprisingly. It wasn't a good day in the office for "The Dirtiest Player In The Game", so he can't wait to get off and leave as quickly as possible.

- What's the matter, Ric? You can't give me a simple answer? Is that how you treat me?
- It's more complicated than it looks like, but between us it's really simple, Bret. I'll explain everything to you in 20 minutes, my car is waiting for me. I'll be right back, can't get out in front of the crowd in this, and I surely can't let anyone touch my costumes.
- You're running away, aren't you?
- I am not running away, Hitman, just give me time to change up and we will be ready to talk.
- Fine... you do what you need, but don't make me wait for too long.
- You have my word, champ.

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Jeff Jarrett defeated Sting in 9:43 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. 87/100
Could you believe it? Jarrett wins the rubber match against "The Icon"! Distractions came from everywhere, first of Vampiro came out on the ramp to look at the hero of the fans that denied his help not so long ago. Then Raven joined the commentary table after Meng threatened to snap Mike Tenay's neck. Even Great Muta hobbled in the frame to smack Vampiro with a chair to the back! Jeff thrived in that environment and got the best out of himself. He hit a Stroke in the turnbuckle, put his legs on the ropes and pinned his opponent for exactly three seconds, getting a massive but dirty win. Sting is distraught, he lost again and he had an awful night from top to bottom. He has no energy to get up, ref even asks if Sting is ok. Clearly he's everything but ok. The man is crumbling thanks to the psychological sabotage that can only be named as "The Raven Effect"... Meanwhile Flair jumps right into limo and yells at the driver for being late. Ric goes on a rant and wants to see the face of the man who messed the plans of "The Nature Boy"! Driver adjusts the rear view mirror and flashes a crazy smile at Flair! It's SID! He locked Flair up and took off with a screeching sound, a madman behind the wheel, watch out!!

It is time to celebrate the new United States champion! Hulk Hogan, the american hero and the face of the wrestling business as it is, won the title last Thursday in a three-way dance against Scott Steiner and Mike Awesome. A little assist from the Dudleyz helped Hulk and Mike to survive the wrath of Steiner, and make history. Hogan comes out wearing red, white and blue bandana, looking like a giant flag that was hanging in some bodybuilding gym. Hogan rubs his facial hair and then pats the title on his belly, it's a good day to be a bad guy. Some portions of the crowd start a USA chant, Hogan puts a hand to his ear and plays up to his die hard fans. "It's time to make wrestling great again, brothers! Hulk still RULES!" Other part of the audience boo's Hogan, as he starts playing air guitar with his belt. "This strap is finally in the hands of a man who can represent this company in a good light! Not only the company, this country as a whole! This place needs me and I don't want to upset anyone, but I put this company on the map in the first place!" Now the boos are getting louder, Hulk thinks he build the house but it's not exactly true. "Well, this is my company and this is my city. This is my arena, and you are my people! Not one thing have a meaning without me, let's be honest. What is WCW without Hulk Hogan? What is wrestling without Hulk Hogan? What is... USA without Hulk Hogan, jack?"

Hogan can't get enough of himself, basking in the negative energy. Out comes Mike Awesome, clapping to his mentor. He gives Hogan a standing, arms-up bow and says he couldn't imagine a better champion for this place. When Mike said that he didn't deserve this belt, he was right... Hulk deserved it more! And it warms his heart to see the right man in the right position! Awesome says Hulkster is creator, a friend to all mortals, a GOD!! Sirens... Scott Steiner asks to give him a f'n mic! "Hulk Hogan is no God. He's just a washed up, balding son of a bitch and a redneck! If there's a God among men, it's me! The Freakzilla, Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner! The modern day Hercules, but with a bigger dipper! Holler if ya hear me!" Mike Awesome who is still feeling the effects of a Steiner Recliner on his back asks Hulk if he wants to shut Steiner up. "Nobody can shut me up, dumbass! Not you, not Hogan, not the damn fatass Dudleyz!! Try me now, *itch!" Hulk and Mike look at each other and leave the ring together, slowly stepping up towards "Big Poppa Pump". He looks ready to brawl with them both when suddenly... IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME!! IT'S VADER TIME!!! He's here! The masked bruiser joins Steiner on the ramp, they are power walking towards the shocked duo. They are not sure what to do, but the brawl naturally breaks out and Vader is swinging his meaty arms! Heavy shots land on both men, Steiner is trading with Hogan like there's no tomorrow! Huge headbutt from Vader sends Hogan backstage, Hulk almost dropped his belt. Scott irish whips Mike through the stage set and flexes... their rivalry is at it's absolute peak! Huge return by Vader, high time for some helping hands around this place. If there's a man that despises Hogan more than Steiner, it's Vader. Surely now Scott and Mike can have a blow off match with no people interfering? One can hope... We're fast approaching the huge main event that involves Goldberg and Bret Hart facing each other one on one. nWo is not to keen to help "Hitman" out, as Triple H wanted to check out the champion and the leader of the faction with that challenge. Both men refused to give any comments before the bout, it's perfectly clear why. Goldberg faces Bret the first time since returning after an injury and Bret doesn't want to answer the stupid questions from people who simply not as important compared to those individuals who question him now. Hart is looking at the clock, still waiting for Flair's arrival. Nothing, Flair just ratted out and lied in his face. But it's time to fight... "The Man" against "The Hitman"!!! Arguably the biggest Nitro main event of 2000 - next.

Quote:
In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Goldberg defeated Bret Hart in 9:56 by pinfall with The Spear. 96/100
Oh Christ! Goldberg wasn't lying when he said that Bret is next!! Hart's name is added to the list of Goldberg's victims, it's a huge result that changes the landscape in the whole company. The most shocking thing about it is how easy the victory came to Goldberg. It took him less than 10 minutes to beat up the main man! Impressive performance all around. Bill now has only one thing to do... put it all together and grab the big gold belt out of nWo's dead hands. Goldberg looks at the main prize and marches towards it, picks it up and roars to the delight of his fans. He goes on all four turnbuckles, losing his mind in the process. Goldberg faces the main camera and flaps his gums about something, until... TRIPLE H PUTS OUT THE MAN OUT WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER! A THICKENING THUD AND THE BEAST GOES DOWN! A SNEAKY SHOT TO THE BACK LEAVES US WITH "THE GAME" STANDING TALL AND HART LOOKING RIGHT AT HIM FROM THE CORNER! TRIPLE THREAT IS TRIPLE H'S ELEMENT! GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY.

Final Rating: 87/100 (7.00 on TNT)

Sorry for the caps lock in the end folks, got a bit excited. 96 rating for a main event is a pleasant surprise, as Hart and Goldberg have great chemistry. I hope the massive three-way dance will be in the same territory as this bout. Well, if you're still reading I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hope you enjoyed this very long and action-packed show, see you when you're older! Bye bye
Unread 06-17-2017, 05:27 AM
Hall of Fame

GOOD GAWD TRIPLE H WITH THAT DAMN SLEDGEHAMMER! The nWo appears to be cracking more and more, I won't be shocked if there is a huge changing of the guard at Fall Brawl.

Always a great read Blody!
Unread 06-17-2017, 09:52 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejus View Post
GOOD GAWD TRIPLE H WITH THAT DAMN SLEDGEHAMMER! The nWo appears to be cracking more and more, I won't be shocked if there is a huge changing of the guard at Fall Brawl.

Always a great read Blody!
Thanks bro, means a lot =)
Unread 07-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Minor League

Default Predictions?

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!

Very slowly and not very surely we're getting to Fall Brawl 2000! We have three more television shows to book in order to get to the pay-per-view, and that's how the card for upcoming Thunder looks!
  • Arian Brotherhood (Wilhelm, Jacob, Berlyn) vs. Sunrise Express (Minoru, Hayashi and Kanemoto)
  • Jushin Liger vs. Essa Rios
  • The Mamalukes v. Road Warriors
  • Juventud Guerrera vs. Lita
  • Ken Shamrock vs. Lex Luger (c) - WCW Hardcore Championship match
  • LAX w/Konnan vs. The Outsiders
  • Scott Steiner vs. Mike Awesome - Ambulance match
A feud between Reigns and Strowman has nothing to do with the main event, I sweah to God, bro! No seriously, you will know I'm saying the truth if you drop by and read the upcoming show. Steiner/Awesome is probably one of my most favorite feuds to write in this dynasty, and we're really close to the end of it (feud that is, dynasty will live FOREVER... FOREVER). If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anyhting. Well, have a nice day!
Unread 07-05-2017, 02:42 AM
All Star

Arian Brotherhood (Wilhelm, Jacob, Berlyn) vs. Sunrise Express (Minoru, Hayashi and Kanemoto)
Jushin Liger vs. Essa Rios
The Mamalukes v. Road Warriors
Juventud Guerrera vs. Lita
Ken Shamrock vs. Lex Luger (c) - WCW Hardcore Championship match
LAX w/Konnan vs. The Outsiders
Scott Steiner vs. Mike Awesome - Ambulance match
Unread 07-05-2017, 05:05 AM
Hall of Fame

FOUR-EVVV-ERRRRRR~

Sunrise Express
LYGAAAAHHH
Road Warriors
Juventud - Lita will drink the Juvi Juice backstage then.
Lex Luger
Outsiders
Scott Steiner
Unread 07-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Super Star

Arian Brotherhood (Wilhelm, Jacob, Berlyn) vs. Sunrise Express (Minoru, Hayashi and Kanemoto)
Jushin Liger vs. Essa Rios
The Mamalukes v. Road Warriors
Juventud Guerrera vs. Lita
Ken Shamrock vs. Lex Luger (c) - WCW Hardcore Championship match
LAX w/Konnan vs. The Outsiders
Scott Steiner vs. Mike Awesome - Ambulance match
Unread 07-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Minor League

Default WCW Thunder on TBS (Show #77)

Week 2, September 2000
Breslin Centre, Great Lakes (12,801)

Show starts with Ken Shamrock standing in the ring, all business. "The World's Most Dangerous Man" basically says he won't leave the ring until he gets a match he deserves. A match for the hardcore championship that was stolen from him by Lex Luger. Shamrock says that DDP has only one option - to accept the request of his. He can send security or he can send some of his goons from the locker room, it won't matter. No matter who comes out to him will be thrown out of the ring or put in the Ankle Lock! Shamrock says Piper was a smarter man than DDP, he recognized the threat of Shamrock, and that's why they worked so well together. The pride of "The People's Champion" is a huge barrier though, and Ken recommends the so-called boss to come out and grant him a match with Luger for the title. Ken will prove that he is a better man and go on to face Raven for the briefcase at the pay-per-view, instead of "The Total Package"! DDP pops out on the TurnerTron and says he heard Ken loud and clear, and although they don't have the smoothest of relationships, Page understands Shamrock's point of view. Therefore he will make it official, we will see Shamrock and Luger go one on one again, for the hardcore championship! Tonight! Shamrock is surprised he got the match so easy, but he asks when exactly will he fight Luger?

- Relax Shamrock, I'm not fooling you.
- I won't believe it until I see it! I want the match right now!! Luger, come out here, you coward!

Out comes Meng, clearly not the man Shamrock called out. Ken asks what is he doing here, but doesn't get the answer because Raven blasts him in the back of the head with the briefcase!! Raven gets the mic out of Ken's hands and tells DDP to not make any stupid decisions with Meng right behind him. Page is not moving, yet Luger appears on the stage being pushed out of the gorilla position by Paul Orndorff. "Mr. Wonderful" encourages Luger to pin Shamrock right there and get the easy victory. Lex doesn't want to take a fight, because he is sick of Raven's little gifts. Raven says that if Luger won't make the cover, he will cancel their match at Fall Brawl. DDP was just about to say something, but Meng gently put a hand on his shoulder. Luger is asked to walk away by the fans, but Orndorff repeats his words to Luger - people are sheep, they don't matter. Shamrock surprisingly stands up and throws Raven out of the ring with a belly-to-belly! Meng steps in the ring but gets knocked straight out! Shamrock, with a pumping vein on his forehead calls Luger in! Lex throws the belt on the ground and starts a brawl with Ken, DDP gives green light for bout to begin!

Luger is getting touched with heavy shots, and the duo of Meng and Raven drag Shamrock out of the ring to beat him up for Luger. Shamrock fights off for a bit, then Luger lariats Raven over the barricade in the crowd. Shamrock unrolls the protective mat on the floor and commands a double suplex on Meng, to which Luger agrees. Body of the islander falls flat, that was very painful. Raven throws a chair that hits Shamrock right in the face and busts him open! Security team then picks Raven up and carries him out of the arena... Luger rolls into the ring when Orndorff tries to put Ken in a sleeper, only to be dropped on the floor like Meng. Dazed Shamrock puts his head between the ropes when getting back in the ring, gets picked up by Luger for a Spike Piledriver!! Shamrock's skull connects with the mat and it's all over. Luger, the bizarre hardcore champion, retains!
Quote:
In a match that had some good action and average heat, Lex Luger defeated Ken Shamrock in 8:53 by pinfall with an Spike Piledriver. Lex Luger makes defence number 1 of his WCW Hardcore title. 71/100
Scott Steiner has arrived... on the ambulance car! Did he steal it or somebody let him borrow it for some time? You can't say no to the man with the biggest arms in the world. Sirens are blaring, "Big Poppa Pump" and that sound are pretty much synonymus now. Steiner slams the door and says his personal cameraman is going to be here too. Normal people take weeks to recover from falls like that, but that's the perks of being associated with Big Poppa Pump, he will wake you up from the dead. And you see, Scott Steiner unlike Alex Shelley is not normal! He is a genetic freak and an ass kicker. Steiner says last time he had a brawl outside of arena the whole building went down. "As I made an agreement with DDP, I will be gracious enough to kick Mike Awesome's head in right here, on this damn parking lot! You see, Mike's missus, that gigantic, fat slob of a creature Awesome calls his woman complained about Alex "The Baby Bear" Shelley getting the medical aid first! She thought that was unfair, and I am a fair man! After I beat that monster's boyfriend up, I will throw him in the back of this car and let the doctors do their magic under his unconcious body! By the way, you freak, this car is from your medical facility. They didn't seem to happy that I borrowed it! After it's all said and done Big Poppa Pump will lock up the backdoor and push this ride of the cliff so they call ME the new Career Killer! Holler if ya hear me!!!" Scott Steiner calls out Mike Awesome to a parking lot brawl? That can only end badly. "Hogan, I'm not finished with you! Kiss your stupid children and let your wife shag you one last time because at Fall Brawl your ass is mine!!!" Classical Big Poppa Pump.

Quote:
In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Minoru Tanaka, Kaz Hayashi and Koji Kanemoto defeated Arian Brotherhood (Wilhelm, Berlyn and Jacob) in 7:08 when Kaz Hayashi defeated Berlyn by pinfall with a WA4. 42/100
Hey, match wasn't that bad actually. Two big guys worked over our japanese guests with power moves and Berlyn demanded a tag to finish it off. Tanaka escaped and hot tagged Kaz who did enough to put Berlyn away. After the match the german master ordered his goons to chase the winners, but they were too slow. Hertha tried to help the loser, but he gave her a cold shoulder and left alone. Now ex-champions are in contention for their rematch one would assume. La Parka was watching the match backstage and jumped off his chair when his tag team partner scored the decisive fall. Maybe it's a route they will go, maybe Hayashi and Parka can try and get a match for the belts? Dr Wagner Jr creeps behind "The Skeleton" picks the chair of his and smacks the fan favorite across the back with it!! Rudo leaves the scene, that's his revenge for Parka's run in couple of weeks ago.

Lita is quite nervous before her big singles match later tonight. Rey says all of them started somewhere and looking back, Lita will have good memories of her singles debut. Misterio said he fought Juventud Guerrera for years and he knows every trick in his book, Rey knows that Lita can catch the guy. Girl thanks her idol for help and advice, she appreciates it very much. Rey says it's nothing compared to what Lita managed to do for him, givng up the tag team title to let him fight Kidman one on one. Jimmy Hart interrupts the two, gives Lita a pep talk and says he will be commentating the match! "Good luck girl, Mouth Of The South is on your side!"

We see Mike Awesome sitting in the room with his girlfriend Kia, discussing the message Steiner sent to them. The massive woman says she will fight that dumbass herself, but Mike stops her and says he can't put her in such danger. "But baby, your back is in pain, even my massages won't fix that if you go and fight that psycho!" Awesome kisses Kia on the forehead and whispers... "I know... doing that for both of us. So we can live peacefully. Don't you want that too, sweet buns?"

Quote:
In an extremely short match, Jushin Liger defeated Essa Rios in 5:19 by pinfall with a Liger Bomb. 49/100
It was a big test for Essa Rios, one he could not overcome. Liger controlled the opponent and used a lot of holds to slow down the cruiserwight to then stiff the guy with a couple of kicks and slams and to finish the job with a Liger Bomb. Guys didn't click, and it hurt the match. Clean and decisive victory for "Thunder", he is in same physical sharpness as is Psicosis. Liger throws Rios out of the ring and turns his face to the camera. Jushin points a finger to his mask, or a temple of his head, as if he was telling Psicosis that he will outsmart the guy in ther final match. Even if not, that match will be dynamite!

Mamalukes are packing their bags after finding out they are not on the card tonight, once again. Vito says DDP is a bad commie and he would like to bring the old times back. Bull says DDP took Ms. Hancock from the office knowing very well that Bull has a crush on the girl. Now she's one of the Nitro Girls, dancing for all the guys to see her! Vito calls DDP a matarraz and grabs his bag. Funny enough, at that exact moment Road Warriors burst into the locker room and see italians preparing to leave. Hawk asks where the hell are they going, the show is not anywhere close to being over! Bull explains that they have no match, so they have no business being around. That enfuriates the veterans who get in the faces of paycheck collectors, they strictly tell them off and order the tag team to sit in front of a TV, watch every goddam' match on the card and only leave when Road Warriors tell them to! Bull shoves away Animal and says they won't learn anything watching two old dogs fighting, if anything, they are just taking their places! Hawk gets hot about it and unexpectedly Animal holds the man back. "If those fools think we're taking their places, why don't they try and get them away from us? Two on two, later tonight. We will sort it out with Page and then we will kick your italian asses all over this place!" Mobs just say "forget about it", throw open hands from throat to chin and leave. Warriors call over Page and say they want to fight Mamalukes, right now! Dallas has no time to ask why and says it's cool with him. "You guys wanted to be involved, right?"

Before we can progress to the tag team match, Steiner is seen walking around the parking lot, talking on the phone to somebody. "I SAY DON'T BE A SISSY, BABYBEAR! BRING YOUR ASS, YOUR CAMERA AND FIVE BURGERS HERE, I'M HUNGRY!!! I DID 50 DAMN PUSH UPS AND THEN REALIZED I HAVE NO FUEL!" Incoherent rambling intensifies, Big Poppa Pump probably called Alex Shelley who's still rocking a neckbrace and doesn't want to get in trouble again, or mom will tell him off.

Quote:
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Road Warriors defeated The Mamalukes in 6:36 when Road Warrior Hawk defeated Big Vito by pinfall with a Doomsday Device. 44/100
Hawk and Animal destroyed the rusted italians like they said they will. Legends were offended by the disrespect shown by Bull to their business they made a living out of. They were also angry about a 13 year pro in Vito not saying a word about it. There was hell for Mamalukes to pay, even though they stood their ground for first couple of minutes. Road Warriors overrun their competition quickly and grab the mics. Tell 'em Hawk! "Road Warriors are here to stay, and we are the greatest tag team in wrestling history. No tag team in this world stands a chance against us, not one! There a lot of slackers in the back, leechers. Me and Animal, we will run through them until they are all gone! Kronik guys, we call you out next week to get our stolen money back, there's no running away from the Road Warriors!!" Challenge sent to Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke, if not a call out. Warriors want their cash back and they think Kronik took them. We will see next time how the dealers react to such accusations.

Konnan and his cronies are hanging out backstage, mentor gives a fiery speech to his understudies on spanish, that seems to motivate the newcomers a lot. K-Dawg points at his briefcase which guarantess him a match for the US championship anytime, anyplace and says that Hulk Hogan is a dirty gringo, no good pedazo de mierda! "Latin Fury" ends the speech saying that it's time to take this territory over. If they want to be top dogs around here, they will fight the very best, orale! They are serious as a late period, perro!

Lita is stretching her legs backstage, preparing for her match with Juventud Guerrera. The cruiserweight champion Billy Kidman comes up to the girl and accuses her of Torrie getting in the Nitro Girls squad. "If you knew your place my woman wouldn't get in that dancing group, you would be in her place and our relationship would be back to normal!" Kidman sniffs repeatedly, Lita stands up to the junkie. "Kidman, don't blame me for your problems, I have nothing to do with your girlfriend's decision to join the DDP party. I'm here just to be a fighter, prove that I belong in here as a wrestler. Your little friend will find out how serious I am about this career in just a few seconds. And by the way, you should do a better job hiding your track marks" Lita leaves, Kidman yells that she will regret her entry in this sport!

Quote:
In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Lita defeated Juventud Guerrera in 5:38 by pinfall with a reversal of O'Connor Roll. 38/100
Juice was very cocky throught this odd match, intergender bouts are very rare in WCW. This one had it's moments though. Juvi took Lita to school and played around with her for the majority of the match, but missed a 450 splash, crashing hard into the mats. Lita had the crowd completely on her side and was encouraged to make the most of her opportunity. Kidman ran in to shove Lita from the top rope, but was quickly cut off by Rey Misterio who took the champion out with a seated senton! Juice grabbed Lita's pants and tried to roll her up, but the redhead somehow managed to block the legs of Juice with her own and pin the luchadore down for three to get a HUGE victory! Juventud couldn't believe that a girl beat him and went bananas, throwing a huge temper tantrum. Rey lifted Lita's arm and motioned a title belt, basically saying Billy's reign will be over in just over a week. Lita has her pants slightly down, exposing her underwear and Jimmy Hart informs her about it, thankfully not with the help of his megaphone...

Essa Rios watched the match on the TV screen backstage and he got very envious about the result. The night he lost clean to Jushin Liger his protege in Lita lucked out to beat Juventud Guerrera. Tammy Sytch put her hand on Essa's shoulder and tried to ill-talk Lita, but she was pushed away almost immediately. Rios doesn't want anything from Sytch. Tammy almost called for Warriors to beat Rios down, but Candido was faster and jumped the luchadore from behind. When Chris was finished beating on Essa, Tammy was long gone from that area. Then we see a brief commercial that hypes Hulk Hogan winning the US title. Hogan has a huge announcement to make next week, tune in for Nitro to find out what that will be!

Hall and Nash are backstage, interviewed before their match with the newly formed faction of Konnan. Okerlund says that everybody knows how they feel about Konnan, but what about the new guys? Nash says that people who follow Konnan are probably not the brightest one. "He calls himself K-Dawg, so those two must be his puppies? Hey Scott, what is it with wannabe gangsters dog obsession? Those baggy pant guys are always getting themselves pitbulls to show how cool they are. I tell you what... real gangsters you are not, not even close!" Scott Hall chews on the toothpick and says that he and Kev, they are the Goodfellas. "Me and my good brother, we are what real gangsters are all about. Money, women, power, all class! You don't have that, chicos! You are just not on our level.. You are just street thugs looking at Tony Montana and Manny Ribera of this business. The world is ours, because we're the New World Order!" Hall and Nash "2 sweet" each other with "The Bad Guy" throwing the toothpick not in "Mean Gene", but in the camera.

Quote:
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Outsiders (Scott Hall and Kevin Nash) defeated LAX (Homicide and Hernandez) via DQ after Homicide used the fork on Kevin Nash. 67/100
That was a sligh shock to NWO's system! Two unknown guys coming in and putting up a fight, showing that they are no pushovers! Homicide didn't let Kevin Nash to play darts with him, that's for sure. Big Sexy was mocking Konnan with Homi in the powerbomb position, giving the scrappy dude time to pick up the foreign object from his boot. Nash regretted his decision to bully the newcomer and after appealing to the ref just told Hall to go home, that crap wasn't worth it! Konnan "atta boys" his followers and celebrates as if his goons won the world tag team titles. Maybe one day..? The question is, how serious were the Outsiders when they told they will go home? Kevin Nash flips out backstage and Scott Hall doesn't hold off either. They call for DDP and the TV champ plus authority figure meets them at the Gorilla Position. Nash basically says he almost lost his eye in that match and he wants Homicide and Hernandez to be gone from the company right now! Fired, finito, cut loose! Page says what they did was indeed unacceptable, but he won't fire them. Hall asks if the goons are getting suspended, but also gets a simple "no". Nash says that is some bullsh!t and if the mexicans are walking out dry out of this, he will walk out! Page did not expect that, but took a second to think about it...

- Ok big man, go home!
- Oh... I see.. You Page just made the biggest mistake of your life. If anybody ever goes for you like that, just remember this moment. Screw this company and screw you!
- Hey chico, if you upset my friend like that, I'm taking ball too. We're out mang...
- Enjoy your guaranteed contracts fellas! And don't drink too much!!

Mike Awesome made his decision. If he doesn't face the problem in Scott Steiner, the problem will face him when he won't expect it! "Career Killer" enters the parking lot and calls for "Big Poppa Pump"! It's one on one, man on a man. Not even a referee out there, only two mental guys and an empty concrete space! Plus Alex Shelley on camera duty of course. Scott Steiner throws his chainmail, jacket and bitten burger on the ground and we're on! Mike clubs Scotty a couple of times and tries to throw him in the hood of the nearby car, but Steiner reverses and throws Awesome back first in the windshield, cracking the window up!! Mike nurses his back for the majority of the fight and takes a bump on the parking space too! Belly to Belly on the concrete is no joke. First person knocked out must be the winner then, and Mike has wind knocked out of him already. Steiner Recliner blocked, elbow to the temple and a huge charge at "Freakzilla" who just opened the door of the ambulance! That spear took both doors and Scott down, Mike picked up the frame of what used to be car doors and smashed it across his rival's body. Awesome goes completely insane and climbs on the roof of the car, preparing for a splash! Steiner picks himself up faster and starts shaking the car, disbalancing his opponent. Steiner takes some time to get on the roof with Mike stomping on his fingers, and they come to blows there! Huge headbutt makes Steiner dizzy, a set up for the powerbomb!! FRANKENSTEINER OFF THE ROOF OF AN AMBULANCE!! Camera did not catch how both men landed, but it can't be good! Alex Shelley is scared to check out what is up with brawling bastards... he cuts the corner... Scott Steiner is MAKING PUSH UPS while Awesome is on his back! HOW?? Steiner yells at Shelley to count them, says he did 50 earlier tonight, 10 while Shelley was walking his scrawny ass up here and he wants more. Guys are interrupted at 69 as a screeching sound runs through the parking lot. Steiner says he can finish on a 69, then grabs Mike and is about to finish the match by throwing "Career Killer" in the back. Alex turns his camera to the side and with a yelp of fear he records an nWo limo crashing into the side of an ambulance!!

Quote:
In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Scott Steiner and Mike Awesome fought to a no contest after Sid Vicious and Ric Flair interfered in the match. 81/100
Sid and Flair wrestled behind the steering wheel of a car that "Psycho" stole, then crashed right into Scott and Mike. Flair left the limo through the side window with a torn up suit, Sid got stuck there. Ric was surprised to see the camera pointed at him, but did not get lost and adressed the viewers. "I survived a plane crash, I survived 30 years worth of maniacs in the wrestling ring, and I'm sure not going to just flop today pal, WOOOOOOOOOO! **ck you Sid, I hope you broke your leg there! Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair! Nature Boy is Immortal!"

Final Rating: 83/100 (3.42 on TBS)

Will update predictions soon, we have a breakout leader I suppose. Hope this was a fun read. If you can, please let me know what are the things you enjoy the most in the dynasty... If of course you do enjoy anything here
Unread 07-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Hall of Fame

Of course it's all still enjoyable, this show rocks! Explosive ending with Flair and Sid rushing the ambulance match, but I wonder what's going on with Hall and Nash? Are they really sitting out, or is this an nWo plot? TUNE INTO NITRO TO FIND OUT~