Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-28-2018, 09:37 PM
Minor League

Default B-Level Events, Workers Behavior In Bigger Companies

1. I feel like there should be B-Level Events in the next TEW. Events like The Mae Young Cup, The Cruiserweight Classic, The UK Tournament Specials, even December to Dismember or ECW One Night Stand, are all events that WWE has run that really have no bearings on the mainline WWE shows and PPV events. Even as bad as December to Dismember was, it didn't really hurt WWE too much by its poor reception.

2. The system of workers eventually souring on a promotion before walking out or quitting is a good system. But, I only mainly see it done on a Regional level when it comes to the game's AI. In real life, you will see workers eventually sour on a company to the point where they will walk out (CM Punk, Austin Aries, Neville in WWE for the past few years for example). I don't feel like the AI bigger promotions use the feature as much as the AI Regional promotions do, and I think either through a patch or new game it should change.

Now there should be some nuance to it. I do feel like egotistical, bold, driven or pessimistic people should be more likely to get upset at their position in a company, or the booking, and eventually fall into bad terms with the company and walk out. Any combination of the 4 would increase the likelihood if they arent pushed to their liking (Main Eventing PPV Events or winning Championships, or winning at all if they're losing more often than winning), but the opposite (you or the AI pushing them to their liking) would cause them to be more loyal to your company during contract negotiations, and would make them more likely to stay with the company as they wouldn't want to ruin a good thing.
Unread 10-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Low Minors

I really like this, except I'd tweak it a bit. We already have the event importance. Maybe main eventers don't mind missing out on "Normal" level events every once in a while. No need for a seperate classification system as A-level and B-level. Then depending on how many events of each type they miss in a rolling 12 month period impacts their mood.