Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Mods By Fleisch

Well here it is, the official thread for Real World Chronicles (and my other mods).

Note: Due to I'll health which seems to be deteriorating, I won't be doing anymore modding for the foreseeable future. Thanks to those who contributed their ideas and updates, as well as those who called ne names because they thought they knew who I am (get the laughs where I can) and hopefully I will be back to being the petty and bitter mod God I know you all worship.

Version: August 2018
MOD NO LONGER BEING UPDATED AFTER AUGUST 2018 BY ME. GO TO THE NEW THREAD TO REPORT ANY ERRORS/UPDATES

Quote:
DOWNLOADS
DATA: DATA - August 2018 03/08/2018
PEOPLE: PEOPLE PACK 4179 Pictures (previously 4066) UPDATED 03/08/2018
LOGOS ETC: LOGO'S BELTS ETC UPDATED 03/08/2018
Quote:
Alternative Picture Packs
blaustein has released one of the best picture packs I have seen in a very long while. Although it does not contain everyone in Real World Chronicles,
it is worth the download and just replace any pictures in my pack with those done in this pack.>>>NJPW Faction Packs (And More!)<<<

Dragonkandi has been working on a picture pack to update and refresh the current Blue/Pink Blast pictures - or the official RWC picture style. Again, while not a complete pack, it is worth downloading and selecting any pictures you wish to replace.
>>>Make Fleisch Great Again<<< (For the record, I am great! )

LazarN has taken over Dragonkandi's idea to make the picture pack great again. You can find the thread by clicking >>>Make Flesich Great Again Pt 2<<< These packs are a huge help to me as I don't have to constantly update pictures every release.

BasicThuganomics also has a compatible picture pack located in the WWE Brand Split Pic Pack thread. Another awesome pack that I can see becoming a favourite amongst people.
Quote:
============================================
A couple of things to remember, we're making a world, not the WWE Universe. Too many people have their WWE blinkers on and don't see the big picture, there is a wrestling world beyond the United States. In order to get a good balance, we need to realise WWE is the powerhouse promotion and #1 company, however they are not the only popular promotion in the world. People say, "do WWE and the rest falls into place," and that isn't actually true because WWE is different to NJPW which in turn is different to CMLL so a lot of work has gone into all of these and not just WWE. I've treated each promotion as it's own separate entity, all the while trying to balance it into the world. Title histories are done by Air date (if the company has a TV show) rather than Taping date due to the fact some people may not read spoilers and thus don't know that, for example, the TNA Championship changed 2 weeks before it airs. This is something that will not change while I continue doing this mod.

I listen to people who give polite, constructive criticism, and change things people find wrong, or explain my reasons for giving certain stats to certain people. If a promotion you want isn't in the data, it's purely because I don't know enough about it to do it justice and not because I can't be bothered. A lot of people in this thread have helped shape this mod through their informative responses and hopefully we can keep that level of maturity and mutual respect up. I do this data for myself so if you don't like playing it or find it too difficult/easy then please download another mod you would be happier using. You can also follow RWC on Twitter, @Fleisch_RWC which will be updated as and when updates for Chronicles are released.
Quote:
PREVIOUS VERSIONS ARCHIVE - Data Only (these will have all the mistakes, none of the newer workers and will be before the stat update. You download these knowing that I will not be updating any mistakes you find in them. Anything you want fixed or updated you will need to do yourself).

July 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
=======================================

Version: 5.0

Quote:
"Does 4.0 mean there will be new stuff?" Indeed there will, starting with one of the bigger changes, the exodus from Gotham Pro Wrestling by The Joker and Harley Quinn who have now set up "Joker's Funhouse" that will be full of villains! There will be other additions, whether it be workers, promotions or more, you will just have to wait and find out!

Version 5.0 has seen over 400 new workers added, along with a few more promotions. There has been a significant update in the pictures, with new logo's for a various promotions, shows, Broadcasters but especially because of how many new people there are. We are at close to 2000 people in the data total.

Returning to the roots of my original mod, this is the data that started it all in terms of fantasy booking - Rebuilt. Originally made on EWR before making an appearance on TEW 2004, Diablo X (at the time called Diablo Kombat) was the first solo mod I ever worked on. In 2010 the data was built from the ground up again to utilise all the new options in 2010's TEW. In 2016, I will be rebuilding the database again! Glutton for punishment I know! There are going to be quite a few changes. The picture pack is made up of fan art from Google. If I am using something that is yours and you would prefer I didn't, let me know and I will replace it. I don't mean to cause offence or "steal" someone's hardwork, it is acknowledged I merely resize images I find on Google and Bing to fit the mod and choose things I really think are amazing pieces of fan art. If you would like me to include a personal credit in here, then I will happily do that.

Games, Comics, Anime & Cartoons collide in a Universe so diverse, it really is for anyone. Whether you want to destroy the PWE as Skeletor, or save it as He-Man. Whether the Turtles will triumph over Shredder or Bebop and Rocksteady become the new threat in MAE. The only limit is your imagination. Nostalgia and Modern times smash into one another to create DiabloX. So enjoy!
RELEASED 23rd November 2018
=============================================

Version 1 (Released 9th June 2018)

Quote:
Now we have seen WCW lives mods, we've seen varying Vince selling assets mods but this mod is going to be the fallout from one change in the universe... the death of Owen Hart, or rather, not. You see, Owen didn't fall from the rafters, in fact he refused to do the stunt altogether - thus changing the timeline and the things that followed (the Butterfly Effect... or Flashpoint from the comics, whichever).

HYPE THREAD
Quote:
Fixes made:
Added the workers who should be in the "Ace of Professional Wrestling" Storyline
Added the workers who should be in the "Showing off Nitro" Storyline
Added Blood relationship (Reid Flair & Ric Flair)
Added Blood relationship (Reid Flair & Charlotte Flair)

Quote:
This is a version of Real World Chronicles where the WWE has split into 4 separate promotions. WWE Raw (Stephanie McMahon & Kurt Angle), WWE Smackdown (Shane McMahon & Paige), WWE NXT (Triple H & William Regal) and WWE NXT: United Kingdom (Robbie Brookside). They all come under the WWE Universe alliance as permanent members. The profits are shared out among the companies and they have a trading policy.
Quote:
Downloads
DATA: Smackdown V Raw 2018
PICTURES: Use the RWC Picture pack.

Coming Soon...

Last edited by Fleisch : 11-24-2018 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Updated