Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-24-2016, 12:55 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Mods By Fleisch

Quote:
Real World Chronicles Archives

JULY 2016
AUGUST 2016
SEPTEMBER 2016
OCTOBER 2016
NOVEMBER 2016
DECEMBER 2016

JANUARY 2017
FEBRUARY 2017
MARCH 2017
APRIL 2017
MAY 2017
***NO DATA FOR JUNE 2017***
JULY 2017
***NO DATA FOR AUGUST 2017***
SEPTEMBER 2017
OCTOBER 2017
***NO DATA FOR NOVEMBER 2017***
***NO DATA FOR DECEMBER 2017***

JANUARY 2018
APRIL 2018
MAY 2018
AUGUST 2018

SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 2018

What is it: This mod is as simple as it sounds. The WWE has been broken into 5 promotions under a WWE Alliance. These are WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown, WWE NXT, WWE NXT: UK and WWE Evolution. Not much else is different to the real world, but this is just for those who wanted to play as the WWE Development brnads, and those who wanted Raw and Smackdown as separate promotions instead of brands. WWE Evolution is a new concept to the split... a promotion dedicated to the women of the WWE. Raw & Smackdown no longer show women's wrestling, NXT and NXT UK retain their womens divisions though. Evolution is made up of both the Raw & Smackdown womens divisions (written deals), along with some of the NXT women on PPA deals with both Evolution and NXT.

FLASHPOINT 2k18
FLASHPOINT 2k19

What is it: For a full run down on what this spin off mod is, click the link ---> Here... click this thing!

PEOPLE PACK
LOGO'S & BELTS PACK

These are all free to be used to build your own mods from. All I ask is that you acknowledge the work of those in the thank you section of the Notepad Document that is included with most of these downloads.

New Thread for Southside-Hitmens continuation of the mod: >>>CLICK HERE<<<
Quote:
DIABLO X VERSION 5.0

DIABLO X VERSION 5

PEOPLE PACK
LOGOS & BELTS PACK

What is it: Well this is the first mod I ever worked on for TEW on my own (it helped me understand modding before I started working on the UK scene for RaveX). It was originally something for me and my friends to play, but after being told I should release it on the forums, I did just that. The premise of this mod is that a young little nerd named Pointdexter (or "The Tester") created a world through his computer in which all of his favourite characters from comic books, cartoons and computer games could fight it out in a wrestling environment. Everything from GTA to Thundercats, from Mortal Kombat to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles collide in wrestling battles spanning a wide range of companies. It's where nostalgia and modern times smash into one another to create this diverse and crazy world.
Quote:
MILLENNIUM (A Fictional World Mod)

MILLENNIUM

PICTURE PACK

What is it: This mod is built from a little pen and paper promotion my brother, cousin and myself created in the 90's. It is a fictional mod that has grown from the initial 40 people and 1 promotion, to near 1000 wrestlers and staff! It uses Heromachine 3.0 to create the pictures and will be built upon from time to time. This wasn't a mod I was going to release again, but figured even if 1 other person enjoys it, then it's worth sharing.

Last edited by Fleisch : 02-15-2019 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Updated