Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-15-2016, 10:23 AM
Low Minors

The WWE have announced a United Kingdom Championship, with a 16-man tournament for it. Nigel McGuinness will announce alongside Michael Cole. Taped on January 14th & 15th.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net...38&oe=5854F6A9

Link to the Title belt.
Unread 12-15-2016, 11:19 AM
Phenom

If you plan on including them the full list announced for the UK tournament is

- Chris Tyler
- Dan Moloney
- HC Dyer
- Jack Starz
- James Drake
- Jordan Devlin
- Joseph Conners
- Pete Dunne
- Ringo Ryan
- Roy Johnson
- Sam Gradwell/Ricky J McKenzie
- Saxon Huxley
- Tiger Ali
- Trent Seven
- Tucker
- Tyler Bate
- Tyson T Bone
- Wolfgang
Unread 12-15-2016, 11:30 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Indeed your feedback is helpful. I've already done a few of the things mentioned for next release last week but it's always best to mention in case I haven't (I'm not keeping a to do list anymore as it's additional work I don't want to do). I do have a little concern in that you believe Mickie James has been deleted, she hasn't. She's in the December data under an NXT and IPW:UK deal where she is currently their womens champion.
Thanks man,and I have found some more things:
-WWE Superstars went off air and now WWE Main Event features both Brands.
-Chris Hero reportedly signed with WWE and will appear on NXT as Kassius Ohno.
-NXT Wrestling airs on Wednesday not Thursday.
-TNA Impact! is now on Thursday.
-Drew Gulak to be on Written deal with WWE and he and Tony Nese are Team.
-Heath Slater and Rhyno to be added as Team.
-Ariya Daivari,The Bollywood Boyz should be on Written Deal with WWE.
And I have one question man:
-Are you going to add all Workers for brand new WWE UK Championship Tournament?I checked in Database there are just 4 out of 18 competitors.
Here are competitors:
Pete Dunne-he is in Database
Trent Seven-he is in Database
Tyler Bate-he is in Database
Wolfgang-he is in Database
Tyson T-Bone-no in Database
Tucker-no in Database
Jordan Devlin-no in Database
Roy Johnson-no in Database
Joseph Conners-no in Database but this could help with him:
http://tew2013mods.proboards.com/thr...-conners-tew16

HC Dyer-no in Database
Chris Tyler-no in Database but this could help with him:
http://tew2013mods.proboards.com/thr...is-tyler-tew16
Dan Moloney-no in Database
Jack Starz-no in Database
James Drake-no in Database
Sam Gradwell-no in Database
Ringo Ryan-no in Database
Saxon Huxley-no in Database
Tiger Ali-no in Database
Unread 12-15-2016, 11:38 AM
Phenom

All except HC Dyer, Jack Starz, James Drake, Jordan Devlin, Sam Gradwell/Ricky J McKenzie, Saxon Huxley, Ringo Ryan, Tiger Ali and Tucker should have a thread on the stat forum, although they may be a bit generic, especally the lesser known guys but I should hopefully get threads for the missing UK guys up in the next couple of days.
Unread 12-15-2016, 01:02 PM
Hall of Fame

Wow. Waaaay too much work for a January update I'm afraid. Zero chance in fact. That's the downside of having a life. Thanks for the updates. I shall try a Feb release.
Unread 12-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Rookie

Further bit on the UK title is it apparently will not be a title for Raw or Smackdown but is intended to lead to a new UK based weekly network show.

Would also hold off on adding Rhyno and Slater as a team at this point. They heavily teased a break up after they lost the titles and their rematch on Smackdown.

Tyson T-Bone is in the database as T-Bone also unless this is a different T-Bone from the one that has worked with Progress.

Last edited by Vagrant : 12-15-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Unread 12-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Minor League

https://twitter.com/MichaelElgin25/s...35626730909696

Michael Elgin's announced that he no longer works for Ring of Honor.
Unread 12-15-2016, 02:55 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
Further bit on the UK title is it apparently will not be a title for Raw or Smackdown but is intended to lead to a new UK based weekly network show.

Would also hold off on adding Rhyno and Slater as a team at this point. They heavily teased a break up after they lost the titles and their rematch on Smackdown.

Tyson T-Bone is in the database as T-Bone also unless this is a different T-Bone from the one that has worked with Progress.
It's the same T-Bone. Dunno why he's now decided he wants a first name. _
Unread 12-15-2016, 03:05 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
It's the same T-Bone. Dunno why he's now decided he wants a first name. _
lol guess he wants to make sure they have something to take away after a couple of weeks
Unread 12-15-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarN View Post
-Chris Hero reportedly signed with WWE and will appear on NXT as Kassius Ohno.
I'd hold off on this just yet. The person who reported he was going to NXT as Kassius Ohno was Ryan Satin, a dude who is notorious for talking out his ass. Hero even tweeted about irresponsible journalism shortly after Satin made broke this "story." So take it with a grain of salt.
Unread 12-15-2016, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Wow. Waaaay too much work for a January update I'm afraid. Zero chance in fact. That's the downside of having a life. Thanks for the updates. I shall try a Feb release.
Never said it had to be for next month, just giving you some advice for when you get the chance. The WWE UK Tournament would probably make more sense to focus on for January, obviously.
Unread 12-16-2016, 04:15 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmaspast View Post
Never said it had to be for next month, just giving you some advice for when you get the chance. The WWE UK Tournament would probably make more sense to focus on for January, obviously.
Advice is appreciated but if I don't say there will be no January update I'll get PM's asking me when I'm releasing the update so figured may as well just put it up. I've already started the AJPW updating you've suggested. I'm working on it today as I have seen today's plans crumble due to a bug so will maybe get a lot done today.

Last edited by Fleisch : 12-16-2016 at 06:09 AM.
Unread 12-16-2016, 06:09 AM
Hall of Fame

Unfortunately the game won't allow for this new dynamic the WWE seem to be creating (in regards to the United Kingdom Championship tournament). The workers will not necessarily be under contract with the WWE (Triple H's words) and would still work RevPro, ICW and PROGRESS dates etc. I really have no idea how to put this into the game as they have said the UK title will be for British workers and there is no way of creating that in TEW as the AI will put the belt on whoever it pleases regardless of nationality. They also talk of it becoming a weekly show on the Network, how would that work in TEW's mechanics? You can't set up a show to say "only use british workers" so again, it isn't going to work from an AI perspective.

I know everyone seems to lose their heads when WWE brings out something new and want it in the data straight away, but this is beyond what the game can do so I'll add the belt and tournament but will set it as dormant and the belt as retired so if you are playing as WWE you will need to go in and reactivate the belt and make sure the tournament is set to active (I think that's how I've set Royal Rumble up so it isn't won in a round robin tournament when AI is booking).

Now the workers. I will add them to the data but they will not be in WWE. You will need to set it up in the editor yourself - again this is so the AI doesn't end up sticking a bunch of guys who won't appear on Raw or Smackdown live onto the Raw or Smackdown Live rosters.

I'm also currently working on Japan, but that has turned into a shower of... er... crap... so I'm waiting for assistance on that through PM. Currently the data is in the least playable state it has been since around 2013. In fact, it is just a plain mess, but one I hope to have sorted soon. In terms of balance, it's like a see-saw with Yokozuna on one end and 123 Kid the other!
Unread 12-16-2016, 09:06 AM

What about creating a separate Company "WWE United Kingdom" and making the UK Belt an Alliance Belt with the UK workers PPA and able to be used by WWE?
Unread 12-16-2016, 04:08 PM
Rookie

Default Ratings for the WWE Women

For the next update it would be cool if you could update the women's popularity in WWE. Seems like a lot of them are too low. I'd think since women are main eventing (and generally getting more attention) that their popularity should show this. For reference I put The Horsewomen at around a B (puts them at around upper midcarder/main event iirc).