Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-25-2016, 01:59 PM

Cena will be returning on the Memorial Day edition of RAW, if it helps with adjusting his injury
Unread 04-25-2016, 03:18 PM

cant wait for this to be released, love TEW but only like playing with RW mods - and this was certainly my favourite in 2013
Unread 04-25-2016, 04:02 PM
Hall of Fame

I have had a look at the editor, and here's the deal. Real World Chronicles becomes a monthly (or bi-monthly depending on my other commitments) work in progress for a little while (I know it kind of always is a work in progress of sorts). It means that instead of me spending months getting every little intricate detail for release, I convert it, update it so it works, and slowly incorporate more of the new features as I go so rather than waiting until say September, I may get something to you in June or July, just not a polished something.

Another thing that will be getting updated as I go, is the Mask History section. I love researching Lucha Libre so will be unleashing my inner geek on this part of the editor.

Eventually the mod will then become more in depth, more playable and more (I hope) fun as we learn the new game.
Unread 04-25-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
I have had a look at the editor, and here's the deal. Real World Chronicles becomes a monthly (or bi-monthly depending on my other commitments) work in progress for a little while (I know it kind of always is a work in progress of sorts). It means that instead of me spending months getting every little intricate detail for release, I convert it, update it so it works, and slowly incorporate more of the new features as I go so rather than waiting until say September, I may get something to you in June or July, just not a polished something.

Another thing that will be getting updated as I go, is the Mask History section. I love researching Lucha Libre so will be unleashing my inner geek on this part of the editor.

Eventually the mod will then become more in depth, more playable and more (I hope) fun as we learn the new game.
Sounds great, personally only like playing RW mods, so until you release your first version, i know my enjoyment for the game wont be near what it should be.
Unread 04-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Low Minors

Very much looking forward to this!
Unread 04-25-2016, 08:13 PM
Low Minors

So, I can't wait for the official release, there's a lot I want to do with current day WWE!

That said, I've seen some people are already playing converted mods from 2013 with RW data. I find myself wondering, just for testing's sake and this being a beta test and all, would it be worthwhile for me to convert the 2013 data over myself, or is it unplayable due to the amount of editing for new features?
Unread 04-25-2016, 08:50 PM

When will this mod be available?
Unread 04-25-2016, 08:57 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by tydezno View Post
Quote:

Taadaa.
Unread 04-26-2016, 12:09 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tydezno View Post
I don't expect a lot in return for me doing this but I do expect people to take the time to read the thread.
Unread 04-26-2016, 12:43 AM
Super Star

Quote:
I don't expect a lot in return for me doing this but I do expect people to take the time to read the thread.
These demands are absurd! How dare you sir!?
Unread 04-26-2016, 12:50 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallylost View Post
These demands are absurd! How dare you sir!?
I know. I'm a tyrant with no country to rule so I make unspeakable demands of others.
Unread 04-26-2016, 03:53 AM

I've played the January mod on the beta and it transfers over well imo but one thing i've noticed is that companies are getting TV deals everywhere e.g. ICW in Canada without having any popularity in Canada whatsoever :/
Unread 04-26-2016, 05:51 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoulson View Post
I've played the January mod on the beta and it transfers over well imo but one thing i've noticed is that companies are getting TV deals everywhere e.g. ICW in Canada without having any popularity in Canada whatsoever :/
Check to see if the station has a minimum requirement of popularity. If it's at 0, any company worldwide can get on the network.
Unread 04-26-2016, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
Check to see if the station has a minimum requirement of popularity. If it's at 0, any company worldwide can get on the network.
Thanks, I'll have to check that
Unread 04-26-2016, 11:23 AM
Hall of Fame

Going to start work on this Friday. Broadcasters is my first task on my list (yes... I have a list!)