Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-15-2018, 11:32 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone Rivendale View Post
You aren't allowed to post corrections without telling Fleisch how much of a Modding GOD he is. It's the rules.
Nah, the rules actually state play nice. Rule #2. The thread is at the top of the mod forum in case you've missed it.
Unread 05-16-2018, 07:53 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone Rivendale View Post
You aren't allowed to post corrections without telling Fleisch how much of a Modding GOD he is. It's the rules.
Exactly right. Feed my ego and I may just listen to your BS. Now run along little one before I have to smite you with all my Godly powers.
Unread 05-16-2018, 11:47 AM
Rookie

Okay big europe overwork in the spoiler

wXw:
Absolute Andy is a heel with an grizzled veteran gimmick, his pop in Central Europe should be around 69
Remove Angelico from the wXw roster or make him an occasional wrestler (dunno if that's possible)
Avalance is a face
Bobby Gunns gimmick should be arrogant, I'd bump up his star quality to 41, and his popularity to 45 in Central Europe
Remove Chris Brookes from the wXw roster or make him an occasional wrestler
Remove Chris Colen from the wXw roster
Christian Michael Jakobi is face in the meantime
David Starrs popularity should be bumped up to 55 in Central Europe
Dirty Dragan is a face, with an underdog gimmick and down his pop in Central Europe to 27
Emil Sitocis should be face, his pop in Central Europe should be at least 35
Ilja Dragunovs popularity should be bumped up to 65 in Central Europe, his Puroresu should be at 40, his Microphone 56, his Menace at 66, and looking at all the damage and bruises he takes in his matches, his toughness might be up to 82
Ivan Kiev, as most of the RISE members, is a face now
Jay Skillet is a heel now, and he isn't retired O.o
Remove John Klinger from wXw and make something, that he won't be hired by them, since there was some sort of falling out between the two parties
Julian Nero is face
Jurn Simmons is heel and out injured for at least a few months
Killer Kellys pop in Central Europe should be around the 35 mark, her menace should be at the 50, her sexappeal maybe at 79 (my personal opinion ^^)
Lucky Kid is a face and his gimmick should be crazy
Marius Al-Anis gimmick should be Ninja (I'm not kidding) and his pop in Central Europe should be around the 35 mark
Melanie Gray is a heel, not sure bout that gimmick. Something like a evil disney princess?
Mike Baileys pop in Central Europe should be at the 30 mark
Pete Bouncer should be Face
Remove Scotty Saxon from the wXw roster
The Rotations Pop in Central Europe should be around 15, his flashiness around 53, his Athleticism around 65
Timothy Thatchers pop in Central Europe should be around 55
Toni Storms pop in Central Europe should be around 45
Remove Travis Banks from the wXw roster or make him an occasional wrestler
Vincent The Beast should be on a Hiatus
add "Session Moth" Martina to the wXw Roster as part of the womens division
add Toni "Tiger" Harting to wXw Roster
add Zack Sabre Jr. to wXw (as occassional if needed)
add a Team named "RISE" (Pete Bouncer & Ivan Kiew) individuals with 35 Exp
make the Team "A4" (Absolute Andy & Marius Al-Ani) inactive individuals
the Stable "TEAM RINGKAMPF" consists of WALTER and Timothy Thatcher atm, nobody else. Maybe just add them as a Tag Team. (and there are two RINGKAMPF in the data right now, get ridd of one of them)
Remove Chris Colen and John Klinger from RISE
Set Cerberus (the stable) as inactive

GWF:
add John Klinger to the GWF Roster
Pollyanna should be around 25 pop in Central Europe and she should be heel
Senza Volto should be around 35 pop in Central Europe and about 45 pop in France
add Killer Kelly as a Face to the GWF Roster
add Jody Fleisch as a Face to GWF Roster

and here are some Wrestlers I couldn't find and I suggest you to add to the data (if you need informations on those, let me know!):

Alexander James, who is now part of wXw for a while.
Julian Pace, who is now part of wXw for a while and graduated last year from their dojo
Maggot, who is now part of the wXw roster
Kris Jokic, who is a regular at GWF and one of the most promising high flyers of europe

that should do it for now, you're welcome
Unread 05-16-2018, 11:57 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarslArts View Post
Okay big europe overwork in the spoiler

wXw:
Absolute Andy is a heel with an grizzled veteran gimmick, his pop in Central Europe should be around 69
Remove Angelico from the wXw roster or make him an occasional wrestler (dunno if that's possible)
Avalance is a face
Bobby Gunns gimmick should be arrogant, I'd bump up his star quality to 41, and his popularity to 45 in Central Europe
Remove Chris Colen from the wXw roster
Christian Michael Jakobi is face in the meantime
David Starrs popularity should be bumped up to 55 in Central Europe
Dirty Dragan is a face, with an underdog gimmick and down his pop in Central Europe to 27
Emil Sitocis should be face, his pop in Central Europe should be at least 35
Ilja Dragunovs popularity should be bumped up to 65 in Central Europe, his Puroresu should be at 40, his Microphone 56, his Menace at 66, and looking at all the damage and bruises he takes in his matches, his toughness might be up to 82
Ivan Kiev, as most of the RISE members, is a face now
Jay Skillet is a heel now, and he isn't retired O.o
Remove John Klinger from wXw and make something, that he won't be hired by them, since there was some sort of falling out between the two parties
Julian Nero is face
Jurn Simmons is heel and out injured for at least a few months
Killer Kellys pop in Central Europe should be around the 35 mark, her menace should be at the 50, her sexappeal maybe at 79 (my personal opinion ^^)
Lucky Kid is a face and his gimmick should be crazy
Marius Al-Anis gimmick should be Ninja (I'm not kidding) and his pop in Central Europe should be around the 35 mark
Melanie Gray is a heel, not sure bout that gimmick. Something like a evil disney princess?
Mike Baileys pop in Central Europe should be at the 30 mark
Pete Bouncer should be Face
Remove Scotty Saxon from the wXw roster
The Rotations Pop in Central Europe should be around 15, his flashiness around 53, his Athleticism around 65
Timothy Thatchers pop in Central Europe should be around 55
Toni Storms pop in Central Europe should be around 45
Remove Travis Banks from the wXw roster or make him an occasional wrestler
Vincent The Beast should be on a Hiatus
add "Session Moth" Martina to the wXw Roster as part of the womens division
add Toni "Tiger" Harting to wXw Roster
add Zack Sabre Jr. to wXw (as occassional if needed)
add a Team named "RISE" (Pete Bouncer & Ivan Kiew) individuals with 35 Exp
make the Team "A4" (Absolute Andy & Marius Al-Ani) inactive individuals
the Stable "TEAM RINGKAMPF" consists of WALTER and Timothy Thatcher atm, nobody else. Maybe just add them as a Tag Team. (and there are two RINGKAMPF in the data right now, get ridd of one of them)
Remove Chris Colen and John Klinger from RISE
Set Cerberus (the stable) as inactive

GWF:
add John Klinger to the GWF Roster
Pollyanna should be around 25 pop in Central Europe and she should be heel
Senza Volto should be around 35 pop in Central Europe and about 45 pop in France
add Killer Kelly as a Face to the GWF Roster
add Jody Fleisch as a Face to GWF Roster

and here are some Wrestlers I couldn't find and I suggest you to add to the data (if you need informations on those, let me know!):

Alexander James, who is now part of wXw for a while.
Julian Pace, who is now part of wXw for a while and graduated last year from their dojo
Maggot, who is now part of the wXw roster
Kris Jokic, who is a regular at GWF and one of the most promising high flyers of europe

that should do it for now, you're welcome
Thank you. I shall get that updated/fixed. May come back to you for help on the additions later if I struggle to find anything out about them if that is ok(?).
Unread 05-16-2018, 12:11 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Thank you. I shall get that updated/fixed. May come back to you for help on the additions later if I struggle to find anything out about them if that is ok(?).
That's why I offered the help. There are actually a bunch of workers in Central Europe missing in the data, but I think, those I have mentioned are the most urgent to add.
Unread 05-16-2018, 10:30 PM
Super Star

Sad news that will mean updating some of the lifestyle stats on Ayako Hamada - trouble with the law and hard drugs.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...ested.html?p=1

Also Austin Aries congratulated his Ex-Girlfriend Zelina Vega (Thea Trinidad) on her debut - note the word ex was used meaning they should be set as broken up.
Unread 05-16-2018, 10:34 PM
Phenom

im sure you've heard but NJPW has a new President, Harold Meij a dutch businessman who speaks both English and Japanese fluently.
Unread 05-16-2018, 10:40 PM
Super Star

Hollywood Reporter has reported RAW is staying on Universal/NBC for 3 times it' current deal and that Smackdown is apparently waived for exclusivity.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...dated.html?p=1

There has been speculation of SD moving to FOX.

At this time WWE has issued a ''No Comment''

I'd guess the no comment is because the deal has yet to absolutely been finalised and they want to issue a positive spin press release that maximises the upside of the deals (they may be waiting for the SD deal to be squared away).
Unread 05-17-2018, 02:54 AM
Rookie

some additional things I have noted:

Toni Storm should be active in Europe
Veda Scott should be active in Europe
Viper should be active in Europe
Will Ospreay should be active in Europe
Tenille Dashwood should be active in Europe
Keith Lee should be active in Europe
Unread 05-19-2018, 12:55 AM
Rookie

Ignore what i've written about jurn simmons, he just returned from injury
Unread 05-19-2018, 02:10 AM
Super Star

Randy Orton has undergone successful surgery to repair a medial meniscus tear in his left knee, WWE.com can confirm.

"I've known I needed the surgery since late last year, but I've been waiting for the right time to get my knee cleaned out," Orton told WWE.com. "Right now was the right time."

Alpha: Suggestion for a worker

Candy Lee - 23yo - New Zealand (pacific) - debuted Dec 2016
real name - Leilani Tominiko
Gimmick - Fun Babyface

Signature Move: Gobstopper (Big Boot Stomp)
Finishing Move: Candy Crush (Sit-Out Spinebuster)
Accomplishments: NZ Women’s Champion, Armageddon Cup Champion
One of the prominent faces in the IPW women’s division, Candy Lee is a fan favourite for her bright and bubbly personality. But don’t let the sweet exterior fool you, Lee is as tough as they come. Since debuting at Nightmare Before Christmas 2016, Candy has been crushing her foes in the ring, capping off her exceptional rookie year with capturing the New Zealand Women’s Championship. With a powerful arsenal of moves and a fighting heart, the Queen Of Candyland has estabalished herself as a serious contender in IPW.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/142280/cand...mens-champion/

https://www.facebook.com/CandidlyCandyLee/

http://www.impactprowrestling.co.nz/roster/candy-lee/

She's defending the IPW NZ Womens title against Shazza McKenzie tonight

The Australasian scene isn't overly full of workers and she's interestingly different to most workers in the database from any location and probably worth adding. She also does a hilarious version of Naomi's backward jumping booty attack on 5 opponents in a vid on her facebook page which was the most CHIKARAesque non CHIKARA thing I've ever seen.

Minor correction to another worker too - Johnny Idol is listed as White and he should be Pacific - his names Niwa McIlroy and he's Maori Mixed in background
Unread 05-20-2018, 10:40 AM
Super Star

List of the 16 Participants in the WWE UK tourney June 8 through 10 and June 18 & 19 (Final winner faces Pete Dunne for the title)

Zach Gibson, Joe Coffey, Jack Gallagher, Dave Mastiff, Kenny Williams, El Ligero, Joseph Conners, Amir Jordan, Travis Banks, Flash Morgan Webster, Jordan Devlin, Tucker, Drew Gulak, Ashton Smith, James Drake, Tyson T-Bone
Unread 05-21-2018, 02:15 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
List of the 16 Participants in the WWE UK tourney June 8 through 10 and June 18 & 19 (Final winner faces Pete Dunne for the title)

Zach Gibson, Joe Coffey, Jack Gallagher, Dave Mastiff, Kenny Williams, El Ligero, Joseph Conners, Amir Jordan, Travis Banks, Flash Morgan Webster, Jordan Devlin, Tucker, Drew Gulak, Ashton Smith, James Drake, Tyson T-Bone
Probably not going to add them all to WWE. The next release is July so we will see which of those stay and become regulars.
Unread 05-21-2018, 02:41 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Probably not going to add them all to WWE. The next release is July so we will see which of those stay and become regulars.
Makes sense to me. A few of them will probably need slight pop upgrades thanks to being in but hard to know who until we see who gets pushed.

Candy Lee retained over Shazza McKenzie Saturday night. I hope you add her because for some reason I have a desperate desire to create a stable with Jessica Love, her, Asuka., Estrella Divina and Yosuke <3 Santa Maria in one of my fantasy games now. Maybe it's just the thought of the internet fanboys exploding if that sort of group ever happened. I have a very subversive sense of humour.

Love your work.
Unread 05-21-2018, 03:09 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
Makes sense to me. A few of them will probably need slight pop upgrades thanks to being in but hard to know who until we see who gets pushed.

Candy Lee retained over Shazza McKenzie Saturday night. I hope you add her because for some reason I have a desperate desire to create a stable with Jessica Love, her, Asuka., Estrella Divina and Yosuke <3 Santa Maria in one of my fantasy games now. Maybe it's just the thought of the internet fanboys exploding if that sort of group ever happened. I have a very subversive sense of humour.

Love your work.
Funnily enough, I'd just added Candy Lee as per your request about 5 minutes ago.