Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Rookie

Default [RELEASE] BasicThuganomics' WWE Brand Split Pic Pack

[center][center]
BIG RE-RELEASE - Now Includes 205 LIVE!

DOWNLOAD BASIC'S BRANDS REMIX V.1 HERE (123mb)

Note: This download includes everything released in my previous packs, plus some new stuff. You can mix this with the old downloads if you still have them, but it will cause unwanted and necessary duplicates. Best way to approach this re-release is delete what you've already downloaded from me and start with this!

I've decided to re-release this entire pic pack under one .zip file, as I've changed the way in which cuts are made. Going forward, this makes it easier to release DLC with new workers, backgrounds, etc.

The download contains over 3,000 worker pics and 125 belt pics to match with every title in WWE according to Fleisch's latest mod update. I've once again included the aforementioned update, with various modifications to ensure players don't have to sift through every worker on the roster when they initially boot up their new save, the contracted pictures will already be set for you!

I can't guarantee this pic pack will slide right into your save if you continue to use the previous base pack Database, but it should be a matter of changing only a handful of pics if not. Also, the pack works best if you're using it alongside another modmaker's pack, such as Fleisch's.

Any questions, issues or anything, just let me know! I have tested the pack meticulously with the included Database, but as I'm only human I must apologise if any mistakes made it in. Do let me know if you spot any so I can provide a solution and/or avoid it in the future!

DLC
Each DLC contains every worker from the previous pack with the new company background.

WCW DLC (51mb)
ECW DLC (52mb)

(34mb)

ROH DLC (30mb)

Alternate ROH DLC (23mb - Might be missing a couple of people, I haven't tested this one thoroughly. Let me know and I'll reupload.)

IMPACT DLC (30mb)

PROGRESS DLC
(31mb)

NWA DLC
(33mb)

NXT UK DLC (30mb)

EVOLVE DLC (28mb)

(28mb)

BONUS DLC
IMPACT Faction DLC (48mb)

WWE Faction DLC 1 (72mb - DX, Nexus, nWo)
WWE Faction DLC 2 (54mb - Evolution, New Nexus)

New Japan Faction DLC 1 (69mb - Bullet Club, CHAOS, LIJ)
New Japan Faction DLC 2 (46mb - Suzuki Gun, Taguchi Japan)

WWE Brand Split Loading Screen DLC Pack

DOWNLOAD LOADING SCREEN DLC
(77mb / 72 Loading Screens)
DOWNLOAD EXTRA LOADING SCREEN DLC
(16mb / 32 Extra Loading Screens)

A modified version of Fleisch's awesome May real world update, featuring my pic pack set as the contracted workers pictures for WWE, IMPACT, ROH and NJPW. I've included a handful of new images as well, including Kenny Omega, Bad Luck Fale, Scott Steiner and many others.
This update will work best if you have downloaded Remix V1 + ROH, IMPACT and NJPW DLC.

Background DLC
(855kb - Includes all 24 backgrounds used as of May 2nd 2018 for anyone who wants to make their own cuts!)

Last edited by BasicThuganomics : 11-01-2018 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Huge Re-Release
Unread 04-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Super Star

Good job dude
Unread 04-13-2018, 10:53 PM
Rookie

Version 1.0 has been released!
Unread 04-14-2018, 01:01 AM
Phenom

these are great, i normally hate wwe saves but these actually make it more fun. any chance of a 205 background on the cruisers and people small enough to be cruisers? thanks!
Unread 04-14-2018, 01:24 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrikn View Post
these are great, i normally hate wwe saves but these actually make it more fun. any chance of a 205 background on the cruisers and people small enough to be cruisers? thanks!
I did consider 205 backgrounds, but I figured most people would have the cruisers signed to either SDL or RAW, rather than just one brand. I could implement it in a future update if it's something lots of players want, it'd just be a pain to decide who's 205 worthy or not - given that you can adjust the size of a worker.
Unread 04-14-2018, 09:52 PM
Rookie

HUGE DLC 1 pack just released! I wasn't planning on having this done so soon, but thanks to a few friends of mine we got this done really quick.

The DLC 1 pack has 604 new images featuring tons of familiar faces that you're gonna want for your WWE TEW save, and you can download it here!
Unread 04-16-2018, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicThuganomics View Post
I did consider 205 backgrounds, but I figured most people would have the cruisers signed to either SDL or RAW, rather than just one brand. I could implement it in a future update if it's something lots of players want, it'd just be a pain to decide who's 205 worthy or not - given that you can adjust the size of a worker.
Firstly; I love the pack. I'm using it in conjunction with Blaustein's Faction packs, which adds a nice extra layer to my game.

Secondly; I run 205 as a separate brand, so would certainly be up for a 205 pack added in here. Obviously it is a certain amount of extra work, but I would certainly use it if you ever decided to do it.

Thanks for the hard work though, man!
Unread 04-16-2018, 06:18 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leezel101 View Post
Firstly; I love the pack. I'm using it in conjunction with Blaustein's Faction packs, which adds a nice extra layer to my game.

Secondly; I run 205 as a separate brand, so would certainly be up for a 205 pack added in here. Obviously it is a certain amount of extra work, but I would certainly use it if you ever decided to do it.

Thanks for the hard work though, man!
Thanks for the kind words!

I'll keep that in mind for a future DLC pack, so. I had surveyed a group of people on another forum and the general consensus was that 205 was unnecessary for this, but I'm now getting messages that tell me it'd be welcomed. I can confirm now that it will happen, but I'm honestly unsure when. It is a big undertaking but I'd love to do it anyway. Don't hold your breath, but it will happen eventually.

Also, I'm aware there's 2 mistakes in the DLC 1 pack. Rampage Brown.jpg should be Rampage Brown SDL.jpg, and there is a 2nd Matt Sydal that can be deleted (or kept if you don't like the cut used in the base pack for whatever reason).

Edit: These mistakes have been amended, and the DLC 1 pack has been reuploaded.

Last edited by BasicThuganomics : 04-18-2018 at 06:33 PM.
Unread 04-20-2018, 06:27 PM
Rookie

DLC 2 has been released!

Includes new cuts, new workers and championship images to match the worker ones.

Download it here!
Unread 04-25-2018, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicThuganomics View Post
Thanks for the kind words!

I'll keep that in mind for a future DLC pack, so. I had surveyed a group of people on another forum and the general consensus was that 205 was unnecessary for this, but I'm now getting messages that tell me it'd be welcomed. I can confirm now that it will happen, but I'm honestly unsure when. It is a big undertaking but I'd love to do it anyway. Don't hold your breath, but it will happen eventually.

Also, I'm aware there's 2 mistakes in the DLC 1 pack. Rampage Brown.jpg should be Rampage Brown SDL.jpg, and there is a 2nd Matt Sydal that can be deleted (or kept if you don't like the cut used in the base pack for whatever reason).

Edit: These mistakes have been amended, and the DLC 1 pack has been reuploaded.

No worries, always happy to give credit to a great idea, and the work put into it, man!

I've actually taken a crack at the 205 Roster, and they haven't come out too bad. Was torn the which background to use though, but went with an all purple in the end. Probably not as good as you would have come up with, first time and all that, but does the jobby for now at least.

Unread 04-25-2018, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leezel101 View Post
No worries, always happy to give credit to a great idea, and the work put into it, man!

I've actually taken a crack at the 205 Roster, and they haven't come out too bad. Was torn the which background to use though, but went with an all purple in the end. Probably not as good as you would have come up with, first time and all that, but does the jobby for now at least.

Here they are if anyone wants to use them for the time being.

https://imgur.com/a/wE1cXe2

Last edited by leezel101 : 04-25-2018 at 09:06 AM.
Unread 04-25-2018, 09:35 AM

I also have a slight variant now:

Unread 04-25-2018, 11:16 PM
Rookie

HUGE "remix" of my pic pack just released! Due to me changing the way in which I create the cuts, I've had to re-do the entire pack. As a sign of good faith, I've now included 205 Live backgrounds for every worker.

Going forward, this will make my life a lot easier in terms of adding new workers and new backgrounds.

If you guys have any questions, comments or requests for future DLCs, please get in touch!
Unread 04-26-2018, 09:34 AM
Rookie

WCW & ECW DLC released!
Unread 04-26-2018, 09:56 AM
Rookie

Re-uploaded WCW DLC as someone pointed out a minor mistake. That's now fixed.

Also for people looking for 205 Tag belts, I didn't want to include it in the official release as we're not 100% sure what the design is, but for those who just can't wait: