Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2010 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1501  
Unread 03-13-2011, 10:44 AM
ChrisKid's Avatar
ChrisKid ChrisKid is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,074
Default

Reply With Quote
  #1502  
Unread 03-13-2011, 05:06 PM
Eidenhoek Eidenhoek is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend View Post

3 days in to Eidenhoek's save
Well dude...you're going to have a ton of people dying since EVERYONE WHO STARTED IN THE 2010 DATA IS AT LEAST 70.

Seriously, filter the people according to deceased. It's kind of big.

Edit:

So...Seeker's...no longer a priest?

So he's protestant now?
Reply With Quote
  #1503  
Unread 03-13-2011, 05:51 PM
20LEgend's Avatar
20LEgend 20LEgend is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 4,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidenhoek View Post
Well dude...you're going to have a ton of people dying since EVERYONE WHO STARTED IN THE 2010 DATA IS AT LEAST 70.

Seriously, filter the people according to deceased. It's kind of big.

Edit:

So...Seeker's...no longer a priest?

So he's protestant now?
I have but 4 in a day, is that normal?
Reply With Quote
  #1504  
Unread 03-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Eidenhoek Eidenhoek is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,353
Default

Well, anyone that's getting into the 80s is going to be dead soon.
Reply With Quote
  #1505  
Unread 03-13-2011, 10:36 PM
LoganRodzen's Avatar
LoganRodzen LoganRodzen is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidenhoek View Post
Well, anyone that's getting into the 80s is going to be dead soon.
Hitting 81 years old in TEW is a curse. It truly is.
Reply With Quote
  #1506  
Unread 03-14-2011, 02:19 AM
codey
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I thought this was pretty cool.

In my JHS game, before he went off to WLW, Mr. Lucha III and Phoenix III formed a tag team. Officially, it was just named Mr. Lucha III & Phoenix III, but I like to imagine it was something like Los Tres Amigos.
Reply With Quote
  #1507  
Unread 03-14-2011, 02:46 AM
Eidenhoek Eidenhoek is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by codey View Post
I thought this was pretty cool.

In my JHS game, before he went off to WLW, Mr. Lucha III and Phoenix III formed a tag team. Officially, it was just named Mr. Lucha III & Phoenix III, but I like to imagine it was something like Los Tres Amigos.
Add in Elemental III and you have the greatest Trios team ever.

Or Swarm III, if you have to keep it Mexico-based.
Reply With Quote
  #1508  
Unread 03-17-2011, 02:10 AM
KibblesNVick's Avatar
KibblesNVick KibblesNVick is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 46
Default

Dan Stone stepped down in March 2010 and Jeremy Stone took over as owner. He then appointed Larry Wood as the Head Booker. Wood wasn't even part of the roster till then.
Reply With Quote
  #1509  
Unread 03-17-2011, 05:41 AM
joehelmer's Avatar
joehelmer joehelmer is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 195
Default



Apparently he didn't want to lose that match.
Reply With Quote
  #1510  
Unread 03-18-2011, 03:00 AM
KibblesNVick's Avatar
KibblesNVick KibblesNVick is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibblesNVick View Post
Dan Stone stepped down in March 2010 and Jeremy Stone took over as owner. He then appointed Larry Wood as the Head Booker. Wood wasn't even part of the roster till then.
UPDATE:
Larry Wood passed away in May 2010 after a parachute accident. He was 42.
Reply With Quote
  #1511  
Unread 03-20-2011, 04:47 AM
ChrisKid's Avatar
ChrisKid ChrisKid is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,074
Default

New USPW owner Alysian Scottsfield
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alysian.jpg (194.7 KB, 77 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1512  
Unread 03-20-2011, 04:32 PM
codey
 
Posts: n/a
Default

TCW just held Total Mayhem XVI in my diary game, and Vengeance and scout had the night's best match. To anyone that says Vengeance is just a decent wrestler with a great character, he's much more!
Reply With Quote
  #1513  
Unread 03-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Comradebot's Avatar
Comradebot Comradebot is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Moscow, TX (Fine, I don't, but it's real!)
Posts: 4,223
Default




Well, it was hard to see with that mask on... wonder if he still wears it in prison?
Reply With Quote
  #1514  
Unread 03-21-2011, 10:09 PM
TheLeviticalLawKid3's Avatar
TheLeviticalLawKid3 TheLeviticalLawKid3 is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Beyond The Grave
Posts: 888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comradebot View Post



Well, it was hard to see with that mask on... wonder if he still wears it in prison?
Three years for "dangerous driving"??? Did he, like, drive on the wrong side of the road for hours? Take out a city's worth of garbage cans? Run over an entire animal shelter, forcing PETA to take action?

And I'm sure he'll make great friends in prison with that mask...
Reply With Quote
  #1515  
Unread 03-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Comradebot's Avatar
Comradebot Comradebot is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Moscow, TX (Fine, I don't, but it's real!)
Posts: 4,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeviticalLawKid3 View Post
Three years for "dangerous driving"??? Did he, like, drive on the wrong side of the road for hours? Take out a city's worth of garbage cans? Run over an entire animal shelter, forcing PETA to take action?

And I'm sure he'll make great friends in prison with that mask...
Be honest: would you mess with the guy crazy enough to walk around in prison wearing a panda mask?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.