Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-13-2018, 09:14 PM
Super Star

Comments on Last Show: Much like last show good logical booking with one notable exception. Throwing two not over women together in a non eye-candy match just doesn't work and doesn't really do much for them either. Angles based on Sex appeal for a fortnight would have done them more good and led to a better rating when they actually had a match in a couple of weeks time. Lower card booking is always tough because to get decent results you actually have to book more creatively than people higher up the card. Hope you understand that's meant as constructive criticism because I absolutely love the way you are presenting your product and want the shows to be great.

Nattie Neidhart vs. Tessa Blanchard
Brett Matthews vs. Samoa Joe
Caleb Konley vs. Pentagon Dark
Drew McIntyre vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
PAC vs. Tony Ace
Eddie Edwards vs. Karl Anderson
Unread 06-13-2018, 09:51 PM
Minor League

Nattie Neidhart vs. Tessa Blanchard
PAC vs. Tony Ace
Unread 06-13-2018, 10:25 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
Comments on Last Show: Much like last show good logical booking with one notable exception. Throwing two not over women together in a non eye-candy match just doesn't work and doesn't really do much for them either. Angles based on Sex appeal for a fortnight would have done them more good and led to a better rating when they actually had a match in a couple of weeks time. Lower card booking is always tough because to get decent results you actually have to book more creatively than people higher up the card. Hope you understand that's meant as constructive criticism because I absolutely love the way you are presenting your product and want the shows to be great.
Criticism like this is always appreciated! I'll always be the first to admit I'm not the greatest at the actual game mechanics, so I'll keep this in mind going forward. Would the match have gotten a better rating had it been eye candy based? I've never messed with the match styles before, always just used a regular style for everything.

Considering this is the first time I've actually posted outside of the show, let me give a big thank you to everyone who has commented and predicted thus far! I'm glad you all are enjoying the dynasty as much as I am. Over The Edge Flashpoint has given me love for TEW again that I haven't had in ages, so I'm going to be carrying out this dynasty until the end!

There are a few goals I've set for myself, and I feel I should let everyone know. I've alluded before in the Wrestling Observer posts that Eric wants to recreate the Monday Night War, and that's absolutely true. I want to topple WWE in the ratings, which is why every post-show there will be a Wrestling Observer post documenting the T.V. ratings. The second goal I've set for myself is getting my first 100 rated match of TEW 2016. I've yet to do it, and I really feel this is the first game I really have a great chance of doing this on.

All in all, Monday Night Nitro should be posted tomorrow on the 14th, as I'm heading to bed here soon but once again I appreciate all the support and love you've shown the dynasty!
Unread 06-14-2018, 12:55 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixnitro View Post
Criticism like this is always appreciated! I'll always be the first to admit I'm not the greatest at the actual game mechanics, so I'll keep this in mind going forward. Would the match have gotten a better rating had it been eye candy based? I've never messed with the match styles before, always just used a regular style for everything.

Considering this is the first time I've actually posted outside of the show, let me give a big thank you to everyone who has commented and predicted thus far! I'm glad you all are enjoying the dynasty as much as I am. Over The Edge Flashpoint has given me love for TEW again that I haven't had in ages, so I'm going to be carrying out this dynasty until the end!

There are a few goals I've set for myself, and I feel I should let everyone know. I've alluded before in the Wrestling Observer posts that Eric wants to recreate the Monday Night War, and that's absolutely true. I want to topple WWE in the ratings, which is why every post-show there will be a Wrestling Observer post documenting the T.V. ratings. The second goal I've set for myself is getting my first 100 rated match of TEW 2016. I've yet to do it, and I really feel this is the first game I really have a great chance of doing this on.

All in all, Monday Night Nitro should be posted tomorrow on the 14th, as I'm heading to bed here soon but once again I appreciate all the support and love you've shown the dynasty!
With Match Types it all depends on your companies settings. In Flashpoint WCW has High for T&A level meaning it expects some level of Eye Candy in every show although not necessarily Eye Candy matches.

Dianna has a 85.9 Sex Appeal and Lacey is 90.3. Both are lets put it nicely limited in ring. The only way you are going to get a decent match score for them is in a Eye-Candy match because they simply don't have the in-ring skill to do much else. Beth, Charlotte, Taya and Nattie can kind of work matches but the rest of your women look good and have some potential rather . I'd pretty much recommend using your women in Eye Candy matches to build up their pop and maybe have pre-show non Eye Candy matches to build up lesser workers skills. In time with effort people do improve but unless you employ actual talent you are going to struggle to use your ladies in the way you would talented male in ring talent.

If you want to have more good women's matches Cheerleader Melissa, Meiko Satomura, Lufisto, Madison Eagles, Mercedes Martinez, Io Shirai, Mia Yim, Hikaru Shida & Tenille Dashwood seem the best options. All are on PPA contracts so are possible buys. The last 4 are under 30 meaning they have big chances of improving but are already solid and all are available in the USA.

Arisa Nakajima, DASH Chisako, Toni Storm, Maya Yukihi, Mayu Iwatani, Maki Ito, Diosa Atenea, Risa Sera, Sareee, Chardonnnay, Kellyanne English, Scarlett Bordeaux, Seleziya Sparx, Shazza McKenzie, Silvie Silver, Syuri & Zeuxis are others who are young (under 30) and have either Star Quality, In ring skills or looks that might make them long term prospects. Some aren't available in the USA but some are.

There are a few under 22 prospects that are probably worth short-listing too - Asuka., Facebrooke, Hahastary, Xia Brookside, La Hiedra, Charli Evans, Hana Kimura, Keira, Jessica Troy, Erika Reid, Harlow O'Hara, Lilith Dark, Mystique are all worth taking a look at. None are the finished article at this point but some are actually better workers than what you currently have already and with decent destiny rolls could turn into something. For instance 19yo transsexual Asuka is an intriguingly risky proposition but she is already bordering on being a beast in the ring - she's Japanese based so not really an option right now but if she becomes available is worth a punt.

One advantage in hiring women is they are usually cheap. Most of the people I have mentioned can probably be gotten for peanuts in terms of your budget and whilst none are going to bump your ratings some could definitely help your overall matches and quality long term.

Loving what you've done so far.
Unread 06-14-2018, 03:05 AM
Hall of Fame

Really liking this!

Neidhart vs. Tessa Blanchard
PAC vs. Tony Ace
Unread 06-14-2018, 11:48 PM

Nattie Neidhart vs.Tessa Blanchard